All Comments on 'Tuff as Nails'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 365 Comments (Page 2)
MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
@swedishreader1

Sincerely, thank you for taking the time to read my thoroughly nonsensical comment.

And, most importantly... HUGE APOLOGIES for all the grammatical mistakes I left in it!

Seriously... unless you first proofreaded it by a competent editor...

NEVER RE-READ ANYTHING YOU'VE ALREADY POSTED ON LITEROTICA.

Absolutely nothing good can come out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yah that was fucking good

Thanks

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

Realized I had missed reading this one, must be getting senile or sumthin. Pretty good story with a few twists thrown in to keep us off balance. Glad you are back writing and posting here, decent stories are sometimes a bit hard to find.

jackagjackagover 6 years ago
just found this one

always enjoy your stories. from you feel like i know lousiana at least degarde

looking forward to future stories from you.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago

Not my cup of tea. The normalization of incest is a turnoff. Thanks for the effort.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Hmmm... my ONE (major) critisism (and it’s pretty minor, considering...) is what about Melissa?

19 and pregnant. And living in the same trailerhome? (Which would also mean she’s about 3-4 years younger than Tuff, which would mean she was 14-15 when the story started. Which wasn’t clear in the beginning) I had thought they were the same age/grade until that. You said she’s a good kid. Ya, I know, in reality that’s probably what happens. But I wish something could have been done more with her.

Otherwise, a superior story. I guess the minor critisism can be made for that I’m not sure it belongs in LW. Though it’s not exactly an incest story either. Romance, maybe?

Yeah, taboo/incest, for those you who are making some sort of deal about it. But, to my mind, it’s just an added element required by the overall story. I mean, was “Romeo & Juliet” about a family feud, or about (young & idiotic) love? IMO it’s about young tragic love SET between/among a pair of feuding families.

Yup, got to give this one 5-stars. Please, keep’em coming.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 6 years ago
Enjoyable read

Ya need an editor. Good story, good characters nice plot and good job of imparting the Cajun culture flavor into the story.

That said, JimBob, there are too many loose ends to rate a 5*. No explanation for Tuff’s profound hatred of the little rich girl. Being a Cajun from small town Louisiana, I can say that unlessTuff was a professional asshole, people would have seen to it he made the social functions. Proper attire would not be an issue.

I’d like to see this story again after it is pulled and polished.

gemman1gemman1over 6 years ago
Great story as always

Keep up the good work. You write great stories.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Another Great Story

Gave it 5 stars for quality, characters, and tempo. I do have one very small comment, none of this happened in Louisiana. Really liked the transition of Tuff from highly intelligent asshold to hero.

Thanks

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Love wins

It is nice to read where love wins and the good guy comes out on top.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Good stuff

Enjoyed another of your stories. You are becoming one of my favorite authors

bigboatdriverbigboatdriverover 6 years ago
Jim Bob

You are the best fucking author I have read on Lit. Good on ya'. Gotta go read another. Thank you sir for your time and your mind. You are much appreciated.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 6 years ago
Brit and Tuff

Brit and Tuff need to have a heart to heart talk and really come to understand each other. If there is any chance for them to form a lasting truly loving and respectful relationship, this talk is a must.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just keep going

really great story, love it

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
New

To find a story in LW that is unique is in itself, unique. Great plot, well told. Thank you.

TailakaTailakaover 6 years ago
Very well written

A little much that as usual the protagonist single handedly designs the 2 best most profitable products in company history. Otherwise very well crafted story.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 6 years ago
A long time since....

It's been a long time since anyone's posted a story as good as this one.

A very enjoyable read. ... Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
StinkySaddleStain says "schwanze" is Polish for

"cuck in a closet"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but...

This is an interesting and good story but the integration of characters, issues and phenomena need some better work. Read a few of the really excellent stories to see how it all weaves together. A really good story doesn't necessarily have a BTB or beat the crap out of the other protagonist so those ideas are not why I would not rate this better than a 4. Keep trying but maybe ask for some editorial assistance.

Carry on,

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Feel good read

Just want to thank you for a feel good read of a story. I don't care that it's not a BTB type, it was fun to read and to feel good about the outcome. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for another great story

Wonderful stories and love the local dialect

xtremeddxtremeddover 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing on Lit.

JimBob44 wrote: ...And, since I don't read emails? You may be waiting a while.

Have a great day.

I will now!

x

Hby8Hby8over 6 years ago
Not the first time

Just finished the story and it is very similar to a Just Plain Bob story, Jake and Antonia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The point of writing

The point of writing as you put it is for your pleasure , and my enjoyment . I hope your managed the first bit as much as you managed the second bit with me.

Thank you .

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Good read but many pieces don't fit.

Brittany's wonderful mom Cheryl - long term enabler of an incestuous relationship between husband and daughter. When Tuff leaves the marriage she makes sure he gets millions but doesn't stop husband from molesting daughter again.

Brittany: victim of father's molestation reaching out to Tuff as the only male who would stand up to her father and protect her. What? She never tells him she was being molested not even after they are married and the baby is born! Tuff only finds out about the incestuous relationship when he has his own DNA tests done on the baby. Was she ever going to tell him so he could "protect" her? I guess she thought Tuff was psychic. Lastly, a person having undergone what she did for so many years would need years of therapy to get her head on straight especially since her father died while molesting her again.

Tuff, the tough guy: he beats up his high school coach but when he finds out that the baby that he HOPED was his, is in fact his wife's father's, he simply walks out. While he's walking out Brittany begs him to stay but never admits to the incest or begs for his protection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really, really like your stories. 10 Stars

I could go on for pages about why, but would be a poor read after your story. Just J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't read if u don't like it

Love this author the hell with the haters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loose End

Love the story, but Denise and her cell phone and personal plan (you hinted at) are a loose end you should have tied up.

korba76korba76over 6 years ago
REALLY ( I mean REALLY!)...

...enjoy this Universe!

Thank you for your hard work, and the entertainment it brings!

Don't stop now.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where do I begin?

You should not make statements which total false. You really have no understanding of engineering. You physically can not make a pump one third of its size and still have the same mass flow rate. There is a thing called water hammer which occurs when water is flowing too fast down a restricted path. By decreasing the size of the pump to one third and maintaining the identical mass flow rate at the pump discharge, you would have to significantly increase the flow through the pump volute. This will cause significant cavitation and subsequent water hammer inside of the pump.

I don't understand why Tuff would hire Robert (Britney's x-boyfriend). Tuff hates the guy. Also it allows Robert to see see and talk to Britney at work. You want to keep ex-boyfriends away from your wife.

Rich people have cesarean births since they can easily afford them. Cesarean births are significantly easier on both the mother and the baby. Also the mother's vagina isn't stretched which definitely improves post birth love making. Everyone enjoys a tight pussy!

Other than these minor problems, this was an excellent story plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You write enjoyable stories

I am not an English major nor critic but an avid reader. I usually can tell if I will like a story within the first three pages, Your stories keep me reading the next page till they are gone. Thank you

Richard 714

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent story

No reason for a scorched Earth or BTB situation in an obvious abuse case.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 6 years ago

I couldn't finish this story, even after a college degree the protagonist still spoke like a dim high school dropout.

Not to mention how much of an ill-mannered and bitter asshole he was. Downright depressing.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 6 years ago
Weak of will

I slogged through the story after all.

Tuff might act tough, but this story is all about him bitching but bending over in the end.

Leaving him married to an incestuous slut, raising another man's incest baby, and shouldering that man's responsibilities after his death.

He should have just walked away and made a life for hinself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked it

I enjoyed your story and was glad tuff stuck around!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ib Say

Him, he don't know Cajun. In the bayou, even college professors sometimes speak in the local patois. Perhaps it's best reserve comments for those topics one knows well, eh mon chere?

rick_ohrick_ohabout 6 years ago
Glad it turned out the way it did

She was in a perverted family, but all she had to do was show some respect and stop demanding.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 6 years ago
Great read

As usual, you weave a good story around the subject of infidelity.

Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ten thumbs up

Simply wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What about Melissa?

Kinda hoped he helped his former neighbor. After all, now he can.

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 6 years ago
Touching story well told

All’s well that ends as this story did. Thanks for spinning this yarn so creatively.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yes

A really enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

really good more chapters for this one 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Forgot my password. I’m MVF_Lit

😝. If you even tried to LOOK at my bank account, the tellers would laugh at you. Good story.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 6 years ago
IMO

The way Tuff treated Britany and Harry, one would think he knew what was going on. Unless, he did, his treatment of both would seem entirely over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Tuff should have known that Britney did not have a chance to stop Harry by herself. And he should have known Harry was going to treat Britney bad after the way he was treating Harry. Other than that this was a very good story.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 6 years ago
Simply awful

Tuff is a brilliant inventor one minute, and a garbage mouth idiot the next. His wife is just a total idiot, all the time. No amount of explanation, and there wasn't much of that, could justify why they even existed.

In my wildest imagination I could not figure out why either would have actually married the other.

I could not figure out why incest was even mentioned. There was no explanation for it and no indication why it even happened.

This wasn't only a sorry story, there was no indication why it should ever have even been written. No meaningful story line, no reasonable character development. Of all the stories I've read here, this is probably the worst.

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
I'm with The Navigator

Piss-poor story

ewray321ewray321almost 6 years ago
You commentors are ungrateful.

This is a story. A free story. Very well written. You may not agree with it but give the writer his due.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No explanation

No where in the story is the explanation why Tuff hated Britney when they were at college or why he disliked her father.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 6 years ago
idiots

It seems that several of these readers are IDIOTS.

The reason that incest was mentioned is that Brittany's father got her pregnant.

And anyone who doesn't understand why Tuff hated Brittany and her father before that has obviously never had to deal with Arrogant Rich Intitled Assholes trying to run things that aren't theirs to run.

Personally, I believe that this is a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Are we on the same page?! The Navigator/Mauser45

This author has written an excellent story, with a great story line and a most plausible plot. Another reader's comment has clarified some points in the story, so no further comment is required. If a story is not to your liking, just don't read it!! 5*'s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@The Navigator

Yep. Pretty much says it all.

Love a child of incest? He's a better man than me for sure.

And how old is she? How come she didn't learn to say "no"?

She was still fucking till the moment he died. He actually died while he was fucking her.

Good story till you turn Tuff into a softie and you wimped him out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Love My Wife Too

Ordinarily I do not like stories where a man is forced to accept another man's child as his own. I do have one question. Is Tuff the father of Deborah's baby?

enjayemenjayemalmost 6 years ago
That Tuff

He one the most complex and well developed characters I ever read, yeah.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
I hope to come across these characters again in other stories...

I agree with Enjayem's comment on how well the author developed the character of Ezekiel. The author gave Tuff strength of character that got him past his sick puppy mother and gave him joy in his many strong friendships. I didn't want him to marry Britney, but the author worked that out without having her turn out to be a cheat, something I was dreading because of the category. I also enjoyed other characters like Marie, Deborah, Pack, Brent, ....

I was shocked at the news about the baby's and Britney's father and then disgusted when Cheryl revealed that she took Harry's word that he'd stopped having sex with their daughter! The author had Cheryl drinking and crying about Harry's being “gone” after he had that heart attack while having sex again with their daughter. She knew and did nothing to stop Harry or to protect Britney – uh, wrong, she prayed that Tuff and Britney would get back together, yeah, that helped; I guess I missed the part where she chemically castrated him so he'd quit humping their child. She didn't even set up "special counseling" in Harry's name in local domestic violence and child abuse programs. In this story incest played was an important plot point and then was dropped: to treat incest as just a way to make sure that Robert wasn't the baby's father was disgusting, weak and disrespectful of the issue and the suffering it brings – Britney was far from a consenting adult at its inception.

I hope that there is a story coming that touches on some of these characters, allows us some further glimpses and follow-up like with Robert, who seems predictably wormy and a weak villain, thief, saboteur -- he needs something to try him and bring him out stronger than even he thinks he can be, a good man and hopefully one who finds requited love. Cheryl, who didn't protect Britney from Harry and seems to take the incest in stride, needs a figurative whack upside her head and a literal ass kicking (but maybe she came out of the same sort of relationship and thinks she's “okay,” so Britney should be, too). Another of the author's stories introduced incest, acknowledged the sickness of it at least, but didn't focus on it. It felt as though the topic might re-appear later, but that story ended without going in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My bank account

Struggled through all 8 pages and gave it a 5.

If you are grateful you can always bank in zero cents to my account. Adding one more zero will make it look better. Account. Bank of Hades Acc No: 00000,00 Present balance $0.0000

Danger09Danger09almost 6 years ago
So, are we just going

To act like Briney wasn't fucking her own father and continued to fuck her father even after tuff left her? Are we going to just glance over the fact that she got pregnant by her own father? Am I suppose to ignore the fact that Cheryl--- Britney's mom knew about this sick shit and did NOTHING?‼️‼️‼️‼️... I liked tuff, I loved his demeanor/character. I didn't care for Britney, cheryl or the sick pervert that had been fucking his own child for lord knows how long. Britney disgust me. She wasn't a helpless baby , she could've called the police, she could've severed all contacts, she could've moved out and got her own place. I think she thoroughly enjoyed fucking daddy. Hence why she continued. The mom is just pathetic, what woman would be shedding tears over a man whose been molesting her daughter? Harry said they had a few miscarriages before Britney, was he trying to get his wife pregnant so he can have a variety of in house pussy? Britney/Cheryl/Harry are degenerates, I don't think he should've stayed with her. Her and her nasty ass mama is gross. Why did tuff need to save her, why couldn't she save herself? Why was she still fucking Harry after tuff left? If she was as devastated as she claimed when tuff left her than why was she up under Harry when he had his heart attack? Her justification as to why she has been fucking her own father was she couldn't fight him... Girl please, I know that house had something that could've been used as a weapon. I have a pair of scissors in every room, daddy would've had to be carried out of there bleeding to death. His dick would've gotten cut the fuck off the first time he was inappropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IS EZEKIAL REALLY A JUNIOR?.....

Never told Tuff she was fuckig her father, maybe she wasn't telling him about all the other guys she was fucking.

Very good point, if Brittany loved tuff so much why was she continuing to fuc her father?

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Hell I just liked it!!

JimBob44

I have to tell you...I got sucked into your tale...by your plot development and through your characterizations. I wasn't totally shocked by your inclusion of father-daughter incest but your tale would have been just as good without it. Fuck the BTB and Scorched Earth dissenters. Makes you wonder how many of them have actually had the cajones to write and submit their own work. Thanks man for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tough?

Yup!

Cross-eyed, swivel jawed, club footed and scabrously bedecked plot!

Somehow Jimbob44 has managed to reconcile an obdurate but intriguing plotline into a very seamless ending - supremely well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of your best

I keep coming back for your down home Cajun scenery and settings. Gotta love the small town feel of your characters and the world you have built up in Degarde

peterg55peterg55over 5 years ago
Another one hit right out of the park

Excellent!

No pretentious comments, you know you did well, so do we, your readers.

Thanks

xtchrxtchrover 5 years ago
I Agree!

I totally agree with Danger09's comments (8/10/2018). He said it all.

Bish08Bish08over 5 years ago
It amuses me

That people don't seem to realise that Britney was in essence being abused/raped by her father. Her plea to Tuff basically tells us that she didn't want to continue it and maybe didn't want to from the beginning. Remember, no one but Tuff ever told her father no.

I guess some people just want to see a BTB story regardless of whether its deserved or not.

Excellent writing as usual JimBob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid cucks who take back cheating whores deserve their pain

I'd have aken her back - after she got her tubes tied, I'd also be fucking her mother every week, and once the kids was old enough her too

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 5 years ago
4

This story was RIPE for a BTB ending, scorched earth style!

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsabout 5 years ago
Beautiful Story

What a beautiful story. No cheating wife but an abused young lady who started being abused when she was a child by the very person who above all else should have protected her, her father. Interesting how she instinctively knew who her savorer was from the very beginning and how Tuff came to understand his wife and baby were both victims and needed his strength to make it. Great story. Second read and it was as good this time as the first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

I liked this story, it is, in my opinion, one of JB44’s better stories that I’ve read. I didn’t start out liking it much, that “Tuff” guy was an unmitigated A-hole from the get-go. I guess, though, as he grew up he straightened up his act. As far as Britney getting screwed by her dad, it was abuse and rape, pure and simple. It happens more often than most people think, and to blame the girl is a disgusting thing to do. The sick, twisted, manipulative “father” bears all the responsibility for that one. Heck, his wife probably feared for her life if he found out she reported him. They were all better off with him dead.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
A talented writer

Another great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yep

I'm a BTB fan so 1 star. But to be fair I would like to see fault where it really belongs with the real cheaters: Burn The Bastard stories are welcome. Men are in reality the real whores, but women are unfortunately catching up you SORRY ASS HOLES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BTB was not called for in this story so SHUT UP!

With the incest and child abuse, it was good to see two damaged beyond repair young people make their lives livable the best way they could. It was a bizarre story but very beleivable in this day and age. I'm sure it would challenge even the most qualified psychologist which made the read that much better. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
all about growing up ...

Stepping back and reviewing the story from a distance, it's about growing up. Tuff is a badly damaged individual, growing up with a deranged parent. All he knows is being tough and not letting anyone see weakness.

By the end of the story Tuff has matured and grown far beyond his origins. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Gave this story a second read. Loved it even more than the first time I read it. What a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stunned

I almost stopped reading this story after a few paragraphs because I have problems with dialects. But I persevered and am so happy I did. I love stories where I can't wait to read the next sentence, paragraph & chapter to see what would happen to Tuff. I am going to wait a month and read it again. I know it will be just as good. Thank you for a great tale. I can't begin to tell you the number of Literotica stories I have read to find the gem which is what you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting!

This story was very interesting, in that it was backwards from most of the other stories on here. Very good job.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
I'm from the BTB and scorched earth crowd...

...but this story didn't call for either sentiment.

Britney was a victim. Raised by a narcissistic, evil asshole, the incest was nothing short of rape and control.

Tuff was another of life's victims, and like Conan the Barbarian, that which did not kill him, only made him stronger.

This is the story of people with honour and grace, striving to reach happiness, and forging the life that they deserved through force of will.

If only the 99% of us were that strong, this world would be a happier place, if not a better place.

8 pages, on Literotica's 'Loving Wives'. No betrayal, no revenge, but yet you kept me thoroughly engaged throughout.

Well done, man. A very good tale.

If only I could be as uncompromising on my ideals as your hero, Tuff.

Special mention for Cheryl, the mother-in-law. Being the spouse of a despot worth billions, she would not have had the power or resources to defeat him for his indiscretions , I understand that. I don't understand how she or Britney could give a second of mourning when Harry died, but stranger things have happened, even in the most evil people, there is some good. Despite not understanding that element of the story, I really, really liked her.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 4 years ago
Revealing!!

Felt this was you; the tough guy attitude, etc.; even though you don't run an oil co. Felt you were living out a fantasy. Loving wives is my favorite category as the stories have more realistic plots. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think one of the all time lines in a story was when Tuff’s mother asked what happened after Tuff found out about the incest:

Left the toilet seat up and boon, world war three.

Character development and plot development, along with one heck of a sense of humor make JB44’s stories a real pleasure to read.

KattrinaJonesKattrinaJonesover 4 years ago
Happy all turned out well!

Was worried they would never get back together. Sometimes true love does the most amazing things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wh_bonney (Not really Anonymous)

Your stories are the kind of stories that are worth writing.

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
really liked it

One of you're best. I really like your "down home" writing style and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Decent story

A decent story,but Tuff is a first class arsehole,who despite his mother being god fearing never taught him manners.He wasnasty to Britney at school though she never belittled or demeaned him to her friends.All he had to say was that he couldn't afford to go to the prom,not call her name's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I definitely liked it. Tuff reminded me of the guy from the movie "Wanted" when he breaks down in the office, except he's been like that his entire life. Always having nothing to live for and living every day like a dead man walking. I admit, I would have liked if I saw more development in Tuff's character. As in, I would have liked to have seen him truly begin to live instead of being a dead man walking once he began to accept Britney and Cherly Marie as family. He did accept them in the end but his "don't give a shit" attitude still hung around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I really don't see

anything for either RAAC or BTB to be upset about. Great story, great ending. The best of yours i have read. Others take note. Sometime the authors get it just right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tuff

Is a better man than I am. I don't think I'd be able to get over the incestuous relationship between wife and father in law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Melissa

I wish he remembered Melissa from the trailer and made her dreams come true for a bit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some commenters are really dumb!

Tuff had the personality which didn’t put up to bullshit! He knew what he wanted and what he had to do to get there. Tuff didn’t want anyone interfering with him reaching his goal. Then Britany got interested in him because he was handsome and had size 13 shoes! That is why Tuff treated Britany as shit. She wasn’t part of his dream. Any commenter who states that Tuff was an nasty to Britany is an IDIOT! Britany was a stuck up bitch who only cared about her own feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NOPE!!

Your soft hearted, pinko commie, RAAC philosophy ruined a strong character and a good story.

ohioohioabout 4 years ago
Just re-read it and it's just as great

JB writes with heart and humor, so we care about his characters (both the good ones and the awful ones--well, some of them) and what happens to them. This is really one of his best!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Writing is amazing, the story line left too many holes

Why the incest? How did it start? She was fucking her father all along her marriage and you want me to believe that she couldnt say "no"? If she was coherced in some way you should have said it. She also need therapy like yesterday. However no mention of her getting the professional help she needs. I dont see Tuff as you portrayed him taking her incestuous wife back without asking for reasons or setting boundaries. What about trust? She lied to him all along about the baby.

So he said he couldnt bebought but in the end he was. And the spoiled rich girl got what she wanted without making any sacrifice. Your writing skills are great as usual, they plot left too many unanswered questions.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Wow, wow, and wow!

I applaud the universe you create in your stories.

Excellent creation, complex, innovative, simply masterful.

Perhaps the incest was too much, but it enabled Harry to be a truly degenerate man. It made me uncomfortable, that is a sign of a great author.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BRITNEY WASN'T ALL TO BLAME

Being as her dad was a powerful, rich man, she had nowhere to turn. She tried to get Tuff to like/love her for a long time. Turns out, she really loved him and wanted him to protect her from that sleazy bastard she called her dad... Please write more chapters for complete closure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Why is it... That the right... Thinks that having a soft heart... Is a negative quality... Not directed towards your story... But towards some comments...

-jaye-

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Capital

Tuff was an arsehole with a capital A,what could anyone see in him?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I wish this site would ban anonymous cowards, I mean comments. The latest example of keyboard warrior troll trash is just before this comment.

How that vile, disgusting and abjectly misogynistic rhetoric is allowed is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great example

I enjoyed this story. It's a great example of fictional literary prose. I did find it a bit difficult to follow due to the position of the narrative and lack of depth, but I enjoyed the tale nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It takes a while

It usually takes a while, maybe years to get over infidelity by a spouse. But for all those non believers out there love can eventually win out and a family can be restored. This is story is something of a fantasy version of that, but believe me restoration is better than separation!

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Thank you for this story. It was very enjoyable. Depending on the circumstances sometimes you reconcile, other times you walk away, and then there is the scorched earth/nuclear option as a last result. This was a good reconcile, and it wasn't even one of those RAAC which sometimes doesn't make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories