Tuition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spunk suits you. You are not permitted to clean yourself up until we are finished with you." Then he waved his empty glass in her face and added,

"Now get me another Bolly, sharpish!"

Alice tottered to her feet, legs rubbery. Her mood had changed quickly and is now much more to my liking. Eyes downcast, not speaking until spoken to, quick to serve when commanded.

"Perhaps" I thought, "she is starting to learn that this not a game. As long as she is here she is our fuck toy, we don't have to be nice, or ask nicely -- we can just take what we want. Take her and use her, like a tissue, to be discarded when the need has been fulfilled."

But I suspected she might still need some encouragement in order to become the compliant toy I require her to be. I summoned Barton before we moved to the dining room and ordered a few items from the 'play room' behind the library. He brought them on a tray and left them where the girls could not help but notice them.

Once seated for dinner it became apparent that, if Alice was now more reserved with Adam and Wren, she was scared stiff of me. Alice served me my soup whilst trying to stay as far away as possible. The hot liquid was swirling in the plate as she placed it before me. I almost hoped that she would spill some so that I have a reason to punish her. Not that I needed a reason in this situation, but my innate sense of fair play made me resist the thought of giving a thrashing without some form of justification.

Instead I just smiled grimly at her, enjoying how she looked with Adam's sperm drying, flaking and cracking on her cheeks. She didn't look at me as served -- which was how it should be. Perhaps she sensed my feelings towards her; perhaps she was still worried about my anal fisting comment? I was sure she now believed it a real possibility, rather than a twisted joke on my part.

The bisque was delicious and much appreciated by Adam and Wren. Kat cleared my bowl away and I delighted in how she trembled as she did so. She didn't look at me as she took the plate. But I sensed again that her shaking was not symptom of fear. At least not the fear Alice was gradually beginning to know.

As she departed with my plate I found myself having to exert a great deal of control to overcome my desire to stroke her exposed arse as she turned from the table. Thinking back on how we had found her last night I knew she had a deeply voyeuristic streak. She had been getting off on watching us use Alice. Now I wanted her to watch again. I wanted her to watch for as long as possible, to become excited but not involved.

The main course was roast beef -- one of Mrs Hiddleton's specialities. Cooked quite rare; the way I preferred and accompanied by hot horseradish sauce as well as asparagus and hollandaise sauce.

We polished off the main course with gusto, the girls temporarily forgotten. Adam and Wren demanded seconds -- their appetite for food almost matched their gluttony regarding sex. Kat and Alice removed the plates and cutlery and returned with strawberries and fresh double cream.

I saw Wren frown at something on the table. He picked up the Hollandaise sauce and looked up at Alice.

"Do you think we still need this?" he asked his voice ominously quiet. "Do you think this goes with strawberries?" I could see the concern in her eyes as she shook her head.

"Then why didn't you clear it away you lazy cow?!" He shouted, the change in volume making her jump.

Then he smiled and continued in completely different tone of voice. "It would be pity to waste it though, wouldn't it?"

The French girl stood mutely, waiting - unsure and unsettled by his questions. I had watched Wren's almost psychopathic mood changes unsettle stronger wills than hers in the past.

"Are you hungry Alice?" he asked her pleasantly. The sudden changes in Wren's emotional state threw her off-guard. She made the mistake of nodding and answering,

"Oui Monsieur."

He opened his trousers and poured the remaining Hollandaise over his hardening cock.

"Then have some of this." He ordered, gesturing at his prick.

I watched her control herself so as not to roll her eyes in disgust - then she sank reluctantly to her knees, taking his member into her mouth. She paused, as if awaiting instructions, but Wren was now playing the laid-back type and he let Alice make her own mind up. She soon started to bob her head, taking half his length with each stroke. The sauce stained her cheeks, mixing with the dried spunk, as she felated my cousin.

Then I looked at Kat, to gauge her reaction. She was standing, watching in a trance -- completely mesmerized by what was happening in front of her. I smiled as I saw her unconsciously licking her lips. I knew that all she wanted right now was to be in Alice's position, however degrading that may be. She wanted Wren's cock in her mouth. From the look on her face I guessed that probably any cock would have done right now.

The sight of what Alice was doing to his brother roused Adam into action. He moved behind the kneeling French girl and roughly raised her hips. She now knew better than to stop sucking before she was told otherwise.

"Perhaps she'd like a big helping of British beef at the same Wren?" he said as he pressed his eager cock head into her cunt.

Now it is my turn not to roll my eyes and reveal my feelings towards the cousin's crude attempts at humour. Adam and Wren's idea of a 'good joke' had always been different to my own. For them no joke was too old - and no prank too clichéd.

But when it comes to refinements in sadism they were constantly inventive.

I watched as Adam took a handful of horseradish from the Spode serving dish and smeared it on his partially withdrawn cock.

"But it wouldn't be right to feed our French slut rost bif without a suitable sauce." He laughed, before plunging his cock into her cunt with a vicious lunge and began to pound her vigorously.

It only took a few minutes for the horseradish to start irritating Alice's delicate internal membranes. Immediately she started to struggle. She wanted Adam's cock out of her suddenly burning pussy and Wren's cock out of her mouth so she could moan. But neither of them was going to give her that chance.

Wren forced her head down on his cock and seemed to be enjoying Alice's strangled cries of pain. And Adam loved the way the French girl's arse wriggled franticly, as if trying to throw him off. He slapped her arse repeatedly and even shouted a few 'Yee Haws', like some sort of perverted rodeo rider, whilst he drove his length deeper into a cunt that must have felt like it was on fire.

I stole another glance at Kat and saw her in the throes of excitement. Her eyes were half closed, hooded, but focused intently on the three people fucking in front of her. I could see her panting, trembling, and her hands clutching the hem of her uniform -- knuckles white. I sensed that she was so aroused that all she wanted to do was thrust her fingers into her pussy and climax. Perhaps she knew the 'girdle' would make any attempt futile? Perhaps she feared the punishment that would automatically follow if she did try?

I wondered if I was looking at her too often, then looking away like a callow adolescent. Had she noticed? It seems unlikely. She was watching everything with an intensity that was captivating.

Shaking off these thoughts I clicked my fingers to attract her attention, then again, but that failed to break her focus. I had to almost shout -- "Kat!" - before she looked at me. Her face at first showed shock, as if she had been woken from a dream, then alarm when she realised I have been trying to get her attention. I gestured at her to come and stand at my side and she hurried to comply.

Beside us Adam was still pounding Alice from behind. The end of the butt-plug in her arse must have been jamming against his pubic bone as he drove into her. I knew the horseradish must also be stinging his prick almost as much as her pussy. But, knowing his predilections as I did, I was sure it is all added spice for him -- or added relish in this case.

As if too prove the point he pulled out of Alice's cunt and smeared more horseradish on his hard cock at the same time as he wrenched the butt-plug from the abused French girl's arse. Guessing what was coming she started to writhe more; her mewling around Wren's pistoning cock grew louder. He in turn slowed his thrusts and held her head hard up against his groin, her throat full of his cock. Eventually either the lack of air or the helplessness of her struggles overcame Alice and she stopped squirming.

The butt-plug had left her arse gaping open and, thick as Adam's cock was; it drove easily into the depths of her bowels. He hit bottom with a satisfied grunt and grasped her buttocks, digging in his nails to skewer her burning arse with every last inch of his shaft.

The effect of the stinging horseradish in her rectum was much more immediate and dramatic. Alice started screaming, gagged though she was by Wren's cock, and thrashing around like a fish on a hook. Instead of putting off my cousins it seemed to encourage them and they started humping away at both ends. They roughly spit-roasted Alice like a piece of fuck-meat. With the precision of a practiced team they built a rhythm. As one fucked forward -- into mouth or arse -- he forced Alice onto his brother's cock. They even 'high-fived' each other over her sweating back as they ruthlessly used her.

I could sense Kat's barely restrained passion as she stood at my side, now not even pretending not to watch. Her pent up lust was like some sort of aura -- resonating, radiating out from her. You couldn't see it or hear it - but you could feel it. I was surprised small items of furniture weren't moving around in sympathetic vibration.

I turned her gently towards me with the slightest pressure on her hip. I looked up at her as I raised the front of her uniform skirt. I saw her lovely full lips trembling and an instant blush flashed across her face. She knew what was going to be revealed in a second and the realisation was a cause of great shame to her.

I glanced down and saw the wetness that has soaked her thighs. The 'girdle' might prevent Kat from pleasuring herself but it was totally incapable of holding back the copious excitement she was experiencing. Her pale thighs glistened with cunt juice in the light of the candles on the table and I felt my breath rasp in a throat that suddenly felt restricted.

I tore my gaze away to try and compose my emotions. I spotted the bowl of strawberries on the table and, instantly inspired, I picked one up. Slowly I ran it up the inside of Kat's thigh, feeling her shudder, liberally coating the ripe, red fruit in the sticky evidence of her lust. I looked up at her and our eyes locked. At this point in time she could no more look away than she could fly away.

Very slowly and very deliberately I bit into the pulp of the fruit, without taking my eyes off her. As the flavours filled my mouth I saw her eyelids flutter and close and the tiniest, most erotic moan escaped from her lips. For a moment I thought she was actually going to faint dead away. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she looked straight at me again. I groped on the table for another strawberry without looking away -- I dared not break the connection created by our eyes. Another strawberry slid slowly and slickly up her thigh. I held it aloft and motioned to her with the slightest crook of my finger. My heart nearly stopped as she instantly divined my intentions and complied with them instantly. She lowered her head and bit into the plump, red, cunt-soaked fruit.

Close to my ear I heard her breath catch in her throat; in front of my face I saw the crimson flush flare across her face and breast. I raised my hand and grabbed her elbow, fearful that she would fall because she was trembling so much. Amazement gripped me, there could be no mistake. Without being touched or physically stimulated this amazing creature had just had a shuddering orgasm.

At that instant my attention was dragged away from Kat by the increasing noise made by the other three players in our sexual drama. Wren withdrew his shaft from Alice's tortured mouth and stood up. With his cock no longer blocking her throat I could hear her hoarsely gasping for breath. With his trousers still around his ankles he shuffled round behind his brother; still busy fucking the French girl's arse. He slapped Adam on his buttock, which caused him to slow his thrusting.

In a moment of intuition I realised that I we were about to see Adam and Wren's famous 'party piece'. I had heard about it, but never witnessed it before. Barely able to watch, but unable to tear my gaze away I saw Wren part Adam's buttocks and spear his cock into his brother's arse. I watched with amazement as he slid in easily. I couldn't tell if it was Alice's saliva on Wren's cock, or the receptiveness of Adam's rectum that was the reason. All I knew was that after the briefest pause Wren start to hammer his brother's arse, which had the effect of shoving Adam deeper into Alice. Within a few strokes her face was pressed into the floor and she grunted under the double assault of two cocks.

In the middle of Alice and his brother, Adam was soon shouting almost incoherently as he gave and took pleasure at the same time. Wren was panting and digging his fingernails into the buttocks of his brother as his orgasm began to build up into an unstoppable wave, ready to crash.

Alice was just their fuck-meat and they weren't bothered how she fared -- she was just their unwilling receptacle for cum. I saw Wren shudder and empty his balls into his brother's bowels. This seemed to be a trigger for Adam who pumped her arse full of his seed a moment later.

I risked a glance at Kat, who had recovered from her orgasm, although she was still as unsteady on her trembling legs as a newborn foal. I was fascinated to see that she was engrossed by the debauchery she was witnessing -- eyes wide, licking her lips.

Wren was the first to disengage, standing and casually pulling up his trousers -- as if nothing unusual had happened. Adam merely rolled off Alice, flopping on the floor, arms and legs outspread like a starfish on a beach.

Alice, free of the double assault of my cousins foolishly let fly with a torrent of insults in gutter French, complaining about how her arse is burning. Wren bent over and grabbed a handful of her hair to pull her half upright before slapping her face, without emotion, forehand then backhand. The girl slumped to the floor, sobbing.

I felt the evening poised on a knife-edge. If Wren turned nasty his cruelty could spoil a scene. It occasionally had its place -- but I felt that tonight was not that place. I needed to distract him and I was suddenly struck with the desire to test Kat, to find her limits and push her beyond them.

I snapped, "Kat!" and saw her jump, watching me now, waiting for my command.

"Thoroughly clean Alice....use your tongue."

Without consciously thinking about it, my breathings stopped; and I waited for Kat's reaction.

12