Tuition Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Mary was ready to hold Kat's head again if she tried to pull away, to force her to take my cock, but she wasn't needed.

I slowed down my thrusts and Mary took this as an invitation to take over. I felt my legs shaking and sank back into my chair. I let the woman compete for my cock, taking it in turns to suck and lick and swallow. Each time Kat took over she had learned something new from watching Mary. And when Mary took my cock back into her mouth she tired that little bit harder. It was a battle. Mary the experienced 'pro' versus Kat, the talented newcomer. And the effect on me was mind blowing. I had never had my cock sucked so well and I knew it would not be long before I came.

The women sensed it too -- and a new element entered their competition. They both wanted to be the one that made me orgasm, the one who received the reward (as they saw it) for their efforts, the one who got a mouthful of my cum. They were both now deep-throating my easily, sucking and licking my cock with sluttish abandon, almost humming with pleasure as they sought to give me release. I was in a new world of pleasure almost delirious as their contrasting styles teased and tantalized me, moaning continuously. They swapped my cock from mouth to mouth more and more quickly as they sensed my climax was becoming inevitable.

But like all good teachers, Mary hadn't taught her pupil all the secrets of her art in one go. She also had the advantage of being able to read my sighs and moans with long years of experience. When she had my cock back in her mouth she brought up her perfectly manicured fingernails to my balls and gently tickled them.

That little bit of insider knowledge, that extra stimulus triggered an orgasm so intense I almost passed out. I arched my spine, arms flung back and rose part way out of the chair, with Mary's mouth still clamped to my cock -- determined to drain me entirely. Each pulse, each spurt of my orgasm felt like a pleasurable electric shock. I was probably babbling incoherently, but I didn't care. I was having an almost out of body experience as I had the orgasm of a life time.

Gradually, after an eternity and an instant, I collapsed back in the chair, feeling as boneless as a filleted fish. Slowly I regained my senses and my breath, and was able to take in the tableau before me. Kat looked disappointed that I hadn't come in her mouth. I could tell from the way Mary kept her lips pressed firmly together that she hadn't swallowed my sperm. I looked at her and could tell that she was waiting for me to recover from the intensity of my orgasm. I started to wonder what she was up to.

When she was sure I was watching she straightened up, lifting herself up slightly from her kneeling position until she hovered over Kat. Then she gently cupped Kat's face with both hands and tilted her head back, opening the unresisting girl's mouth with her thumbs. Then I gasped as she slowly began to trickle my cum, that she had not swallowed, into the young maid's mouth. Mixed with Mary's saliva it was quite a load. Kat accepted it willingly, eagerly, eyes closed, moaning with pleasure. Mary moved her head slightly so the mixture of my fluids and hers anointed Kat, covering her forehead, eyelids and cheeks before licking it off. Kat's eyes opened and they seemed to radiate. She grabbed Mary with one hand and began to passionately kiss her. I watched their tongues entwine, sharing the salty host that I had offered them.

I couldn't help wondering if Kat understood the true significance of Mary's impromptu benediction, or even if Mary had even acted consciously. But it made me think long and hard as I watched the most arousing thing I had seen in a long life of arousing experiences.

12