Tuition Doesn't Pay Itself Ch. 02

Story Info
Nikki and Ali plot to win over Liam, Nikki gets a new client.
2.3k words
4.33
6.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Hi everyone!! Thank you so much for reading. Though not necessary to the plot, chapter one is located in the "Toys & Masturbation" category. The rest of the chapters should remain in "Romance" but if one deserves a different home, it'll be noted in the author's note!

Kisses!

-TheLooseCannon

*****

I grimaced as I felt the needle pierce my skin. You'd think I'd be used to this by now, but every time they drew my blood at the health center on campus, it was like it was my first time. Drawing my blood only took a few seconds and before I knew it the nurse had removed the needle and was placing a Band-Aid over the small hole.

"At this rate you're going to look like a drug addict, Nikki," she commented as she threw her gloves away and marked the vial of blood. "As you know we'll email you your results. Fingers crossed this isn't the month something shows up."

"Let us all pray," I responded. "See you next month, Amanda." She nodded in a response then opened the door for me to leave. I waved to the other staff members I passed, who offered me a head nod in return. I was convinced everyone in the center thought I was the biggest slut on campus, but in a field like mine I couldn't afford to let their judgements keep me from being tested. I just feel blessed that I have access to free STD testing; some of the other girls I know who are working corners don't have the same privileges I do. God knows what kind of shit they've picked up from the sleeze bags we sleep with.

I intended to return to the library after my appointment to do some more studying, but I ran into Ali on the way there who started pulling me towards the dining hall. "Nikki, my gal. Shall we snack?"

"Ali, I really have to go study I don't have time for this," I protested trying to turn back towards the library. She linked her arm through mine once more and pulled me closer like she was going to tell me a secret.

"I happen to have some information related to one Liam MacCullagh that I think is going to strike your fancy, so I'll ask you again. Shall we snack?" I really needed to study but I also knew Ali only dabbles with gossip she knows is legit, so whatever she had to say would be interesting.

I sighed knowing there was no way I could walk away from whatever information she had to offer. "Lead the way." I let her ramble on about the injustice that was her latest history exam while we grabbed some pretzels and carrots from the dining hall. It was surprisingly busy, but Ali managed to find us a table tucked away in a back corner which offered a little bit of privacy.

"Well?" I prompted once we sat down.

"Okay, so sad news, Liam is 100% in love with this chick from Nevada." I grimaced and stuffed three pretzels into my mouth, trying to distract myself from how the news made me feel. "But!" she continued when she saw my enthusiasm drop. "Mystery lady just dropped him like Drake's newest mixtape. So our Mr. Irish is on the market again, and heart broken. And you, lucky lady, just so happen to have one fabulous friend that's bffs with one of Liam's inner circle. So I happen to know his friends are dragging him to Lucas' party to get very, very wasted and to get his mind on other things," she finished with a wink.

"Oh no. No, no, no, no. I know what you're doing, Ali and I want no part in your games. You are not dragging me to Lucas' party. Dude's a creep. Nothing good comes from evenings at his place. Dustin's black out last spring? Lucas' party. Rachelle's pregnancy? Lucas' party. The infamous Lice Infection of 2014? Lucas' party. No good follows that man. Besides, I am 100% capable of making things happen with Liam all on my own, thank you very much," I insisted. I tried to be convincing but Ali just burst out laughing and reached across to take one of my hands in hers.

"You keep telling yourself that, hun. You need me. I would put money down that the most you've ever said to Liam is 'hi' and 'what's the answer to number six?'"

"It was number eight, actually, can you get your facts right please?" I sarcastically replied, jerking my hand out of hers. I couldn't deny it, Ali did have a point. I had plenty of opportunities to talk to Liam but I had a very bad habit of pansying out whenever I tried. I hated Lucas with a burning passion, but this was my chance to get to know Liam more. Even if we were both smacked on tequila. "I don't know, Ali. I don't really want my way to Liam to be through his pants. He's hot, don't get me wrong, but I just have the feeling we'd be really good together. A drunken one night stand at a party doesn't get me a date, it just gets me bad sex."

"Well if you let me finish you would know that they're trying to find him someone to replace Las Vegas aka a girlfriend aka drunken sex will lead to a date. Unless it's like really bad then just walk away from that, girlfriend. But I feel like Liam is very much the opposite of a bad lay. So, do you accept my gracious offer of assistance?" Ali was nearly bouncing in her seat with excitement and I knew how much she'd love playing matchmaker. I was intrigued who her inside man was and slightly terrified at what they had planned, but if this was my way to Liam, so be it.

"Fine, I'll go to the party," I sighed, unsure of what exactly I just signed myself up for.

I tried to ignore the cockroach that skittered into the bathroom at the sleazy motel my client took us to. Frank was a regular so I wasn't too shocked when I felt his fingers immediately dip under the waistband of my skirt, slithering down to grab my vagina. His other hand wrapped around my waist while his disgusting mouth latched onto my neck. I forced out a moan and slightly bent forward, pressing my ass against his dick. I tried not to flinch as he grabbed my pussy again, shoving two fingers into my dry entrance. I bit my lip and let out another moan, giving him the show I knew would pay.

"You like that?" he whispered into ear.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, Daddy," I purred. Frank was a business man. He had a wife and a couple kids; he was about as cookie cutter as you could get. He was clean and paid well, but Jesus, the man had no idea how to fuck a woman (not like any of my clients ever really know.) As he pushed me away to peel off my clothes I ran through all his turn-ons I've collected over the past few months. Luckily Frank was a simple man which made this easy. He had a weird obsession with power dynamics; he loved feeling in charge while absolutely being taken advantage of. It took me awhile to figure out how that worked, but all he needed was calling him Daddy but never making him put in any work to get off. He's only satisfied if he takes off all of my clothes, but God forbid he takes off any of his. Any hair is a big no no. The louder I am the harder he cums. The only things allowed to touch my pussy are his hands and his cock. And most importantly, I need to make it look like he's the best lay of my life, but he's the only one allowed to cum.

As his hands slid off my skirt he returned to fingering me. I leaned forward to grip his expensive suit and pressed our cheeks together. "Oh, Daddy. May I please take off all your clothes now? I really would love to have your cock between my lips," I stage whispered into his ear. I threw in a few deep moans for his pleasure, but I really just wanted to get this over with and the sooner I sucked him dry the sooner I could leave. His hands left my pussy to smack my ass, which I took as a yes. I relinquished the hold I had on his suit and let my hands slowly drag along the front of his chest. When they reached the tip of his hard cock, I lightly pressed my lips to the edge of his jaw. As my hands rubbed down his cock, my lips followed, making their way down his neck. When I reached the base of his shaft I pulled away and slipped my hands under his jacket, pulling it off him. I leaned into him, rubbing my thigh against his hard member as my tongue slipped into his mouth. Multitasking must be one of my strongest suits as I also managed to undo all the buttons on his shirt, tearing that off as well. I let our kiss continue as I went to work on his belt; I didn't break it until it was lying discarded on the floor.

I dropped to my knees and quickly undid the button and zipper on his pants, knowing it wouldn't be too long before he'd cum all over me. I kept eye contact as I pulled his pants down, letting his hard cock free from the prison it was in. His cock twitched in anticipation as I lightly licked the head of his penis. I spit into my hand and rubbed it up his shaft, giving some lubrication. I kissed his hip, readjusted the weight on my knees, and then gripped his ass with both hands. I gave him one final wink before taking all of him in my mouth, using my arms to pull his pelvis closer to me. His cock activated my gag reflex but I knew Frank was one of the ones who liked the feeling of my throat tightening around him. I pulled back, sucking along the entire length of his shaft, before plunging him deep into me for a second time.

Frank's hands wrapped in my hair as he began to thrust his hips along with the pulling motions of my arms. After about six or seven thrusts his hold on my head tightened, pulling me up. His wet dick slipped out of my mouth as he dragged us towards the bed. "Show's over, doll. Your pussy's mine," he commanded as he leaned back against the mattress, pulling me on top of him. I moved and lined up his cock to the entrance of my vagina and slammed down on it, letting him fill me up. Luckily I had trained my body to get turned on from giving men blowjobs, so I was fairly wet by the time I started fucking him. That combined with all the lubrication from my spit meant he didn't really hurt me with every thrust. I knew Frank was a man who liked a show, so I leaned back so he would be able to see my entire torso. I matched my breathing to my humping, so every time I slammed down onto him I let out an extra loud moan. Every so often I threw in an extra shimmy so my breasts would shake even more than they already were. I had slept with Frank so often by know that I could practically time his orgasm down to the second. Based off how close he seemed from the blowjob, I figured I'd only have twelve thrusts or so before his cum would fill me up. As I bounced on his dick, counting down with every thrust, I began to worry when I hit zero and he seemed nowhere close to being done. Had I lost my touch?

"Oh, Daddy," I moaned, hoping to speed this process up. It must've helped because I could feel the pulsing sensations of Frank's orgasm at the base of my vagina. I lifted myself all the way off his cock and quickly took all of him in one smooth motion, pushing him over the edge. I continued rotating my pelvis with him inside me as every last drop of his cum hit my vaginal wall. Once the pulsing of his orgasm went away I slid off him and immediately went into doggy position so he could watch his cum drip from my slit. Frank was the only who liked to admire the effects of "his work" and he usually slipped me an extra five whenever I remembered. It was one of the first of Frank's tricks I committed to memory.

He gave my ass another slap before bending over me to kiss my shoulder. "You did good, doll." I stood up and began to pull my clothes back on while he got ready. In silence we returned our key to the front desk before he drove me back to my corner. He threw me a crisp hundred (and an extra five for remembering) before kicking me out of the passenger seat. I knew he'd round the corner before stopping in a parking lot to quickly rub the car down. Couldn't have it smelling like a cheap whore and having the wife find him out, now could he? I watched him speed away with disgust before adding his hundred to my collection. Frank would be my last customer for the night. I made enough for next month's tuition but I knew I'd be back next week regardless. Frank would want to fuck, and it never hurt to make more money. Hating myself I walked to my car and drove myself back to my apartment, trying to ignore the nagging sensation that I couldn't do this anymore as I had no other ideas to pay for school. Tuition doesn't pay itself, y'know?