Tuition Teacher Fucked by Student

Story Info
Indian student gets his tutor.
2.3k words
3.56
181.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsahotra
anilsahotra
252 Followers

Hi, I'm Anil from Delhi. This was the another sexual experience I had when I was studying in 12th standard. I was always poor in the subject of geography, so my mother asked the lady next door to give me special tuitions for it. Her name is Ekta. She is an old family friend of ours. She is an extremely sober natured lady with a very sweet face and milky white skin. I always secretly admired her beautiful body and the way it gracefully moved when she walked or sat or did anything. Her taste of clothes was also ever as sober and decent, generally in pastel shades of pink, blue, or cream. She always wore only sarees. Her attitude towards me was very warm and concerned, and took extra interest in training me in the subject of geography. She was a teacher of this subject in a school other than mine.

Ekta was still single and lived alone as she had lost her parents in childhood. I knew that because of this she was a very lonely woman. Being so beautiful and only 29 years old (10 years older to me), she could still get married to any fine and worthy businessman. But whoever brought her any proposals; she showed no interest in getting married. Sometimes I felt like she considered me as her one and only good friend.

As she gave me tuitions I used to feel more attracted to her irresistible body. While her eyes and mind were engrossed in reading and explaining the text books to me, my eyes would fantasize over her pallu which used to fall off her shoulders once in a while when her blouse would give way for glimpses of her bra. This made me suffer of sleepless nights. I used to hate myself to think like this of a decent lady like her who was always so nice to me. But I think she guessed what I was going through because of poor attention during the tuitions. She tried to inquire why I was not paying enough attention. I didn't know how to answer that. But she was still kind and nice to me. She treated me like a younger brother, and so occasionally while teaching me she would put her fingers through my hair on the head and caress me.

She always wore sweet smelling perfumes. So when her hand touched me the fragrance made me loose total control of my senses. On one such occasion she noticed what was happening with me. She frankly asked me to be absolutely honest with what was distracting me so much. I told her that I found her very beautiful. She smiled and assured me that she fully understood what I meant. I blushed in total embarrassment and ran home. The next few days I didn't have guts to go for any classes with her. She rung up at my place and spoke to my mother asking her to send me for the classes again. As my mother knew nothing of the recent developments between Ekta and me, mummy forced me to go to Ekta's house to resume tuitions as there was very little time left for my exams. Finally I agreed and went to Ekta for the class.

Today she also looked embarrassed and didn't know how to start the class. Finally she broke the ice by being very frank with me. She told me that she knew exactly what I'm going through, and then explained that such feelings are natural during adolescence. I thought to myself that it is okay that she has understood as well as explained to me the facts, but I wondered what was to happen next. She took me to her bedroom where we always studied at the desk. But this time instead of sitting at the desk she asked me to sit on her single bed which was almost as large as a double. Sitting close to me she looked me straight in the eye. Gazing at me so strongly that I shivered in nervousness wondering if she was going to scold me badly. I noticed sadness in her face with tears filling up her eyes. Yet she smiled and shared her feelings to me. She explained that she too felt the need to hold someone dear to her and that she felt terribly lonely in life. This was the first time she ever told me openly that she also loved me very much, and that it was okay if we made love to each other.

I was totally taken by surprise to hear all this. At the same time I had butterflies in my mind and body for the fact that my desire for seeing and feeling her body was going to come true. She was wearing a deep pink floral patterned saree with a cherry red blouse. She gently took the pallu of her saree off her shoulder and handed it to me. I got too excited just to see her firm and healthy boobs in the blouse. I was so engrossed into the shining hooks of her blouse that I forgot all about her pallu which I was holding. This made her laugh loudly, saying that she had never seen anyone as innocent as me. This provoked my male ego and I felt the need to prove to her that I wasn't all that innocent as she thought. First of all I hugged her tightly to make us both comfortable with feeling each other's body. She also cajoled me very skillfully. Now I knew I was going to learn the real geography from her, that too the geography of her. If there were chapters like these in my geography text book, then I would surely pass out with flying colours.

Ekta stood up in front of me while her pallu was still in my hand, and she guided me to unwrap her body from the bindings of the saree. Once I was through with removing the saree, she turned around in full circle to give me a full view of her figure from every angle. She was wearing a light pink colour petticoat. I felt like the captain of the ship which was to navigate through all the mountains and caves of her atlas map. Taking full command of my 8" ship I undocked into the silky smooth material of her blouse with my desperate fingers. I opened each hook of the blouse with my fingers timelessly as they enjoyed the softness of her breasts. Inside was a lacy bra, pink in colour again. Seemed like she was celebrating a Pink Day. As I slipped the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms, I lay my head on her breasts. They were so welcoming, as they allowed my entire head to sink in between their warm, massive, fleshy coziness. I felt her heartbeats pumping like a power generator. Sweat dripping from her chin onto my head. She was already gasping for breath.

My hands crept over to her back trying to reach out for the hooks of the bra. I realized that it was a front open bra. So as I opened the bra from front, I was electrified to get the first view of her perfectly round and tight boobs. Each prized with a tender pink tiny nipple against her milky white skin. Her upper body was fully bare. Now I had to work on undressing her from under the waist. She tried to wait patiently, but her own life-long sexual frustration causing desperation made her press my head against her navel so tightly that I was getting suffocated. Releasing me after a few seconds, she dragged me by my hair to the bed, and took off my shirt, shorts and all, within no time. She adored the male organ which I guess she had seen for the first time and that too in a fully erect position. I noticed her mouth dripping as she glared at it. She shyly smiled and brought her head close to the dick that had already started ejaculating.

At first she rubbed her nose on the head of my dick. Then gradually began licking the cum squirting out more rapidly. Ekta really enjoyed this part. But before she went any further, I convinced her that it will be easier to carry on with our adventures once she is fully undressed. Agreeing to my suggestion she lay down on the bed spreading her arms and legs widely and asked me to finish undressing her. It was only her petticoat and panty that I had to remove now. And I didn't want to do it in a hurry. So I reached for her toes, and gradually lifting the petticoat upwards, licked her legs. Once the petticoat was lifted upto her upper thighs, I raised her left leg and placed it on my shoulder. Then the same with her right leg. Now with both her legs on my shoulders, I kissed the inside of her thighs and at the same time rubbing massaging the outer part of the thighs. She was too blissful and asked for more and more.

Suddenly she got up and asked me to wait. I asked her why and she said she had an idea with which we could both enjoy better. She went to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of strawberry jam. I thought she was hungry after all this exhaustive session and wanted us to have some meal break. Instead she lay down again in the same position, opened the jam bottle and applied some on her thighs where I was licking her. Then asked me to continue by licking the jam on her thigh as well. I was quite impressed with her fantastic innovation. With all this excitement I didn't want to delay undressing her anymore. I quickly untied the string of her petticoat and pulled it down her legs instantly. Now I could see her fully naked legs, smoother than satin or silk. She was quite a sight for me to be lying there on the bed with nothing on except the white cotton panty with 'pink' hearts printed on it and laced borders. My heart was almost popping out of my chest.

Everything she wore on that day looked brand new, as if she was specially prepared for the whole seduction. I didn't need to feel guilty anymore; the desire was equal from both ends. I comfortably loosened the elastic waistband of her panty, massaging her hips at same time. She moaned in ecstasy raising her warm sexy legs to make it easier for me to pull off her panty. As I slowly lowered the panty from her waist, I got the first view of her divine pussy. There was a light tuft of hair on the pubic area, soft as fur. As I felt the hair, the tingling sensation got her more excited. There were high voltage currents passing through our bodies. She breathed heavier by the second. Finally neither of us could afford to hold ourselves in control. Both reaching the height of orgasm, we leapt and attacked each other violently.

I held her tightly under my arms which suddenly changed in strength from that of a school boy to an indomitable beast. She too was impressed with my never before seen strength. While holding her unsparingly I thrust my giant dick into the endless tunnel of lust. I fucked her harder than I imagined I could, and she also contributed by taking various positions accordingly. I knocked her from front, I knocked her from back. Squeezed out whatever juices she possessed in her pussy and the boobs. Her breasts had swollen with no limits. Nipples were hard as metal bolts. Thunder running through our bodies, we tried every position that anyone could rarely even imagine, all within fractions of time. Digging deeper into her pussy I chewed her tits till they were red or even purple. In one position while I was fucking her from the back, I spread her legs wide apart, so much that her hole was wide enough to let in the dick of a dinosaur. For now I was the dinosaur. I slashed my tongue turbulently at her centre of gravity and then jolted my bolt into it innumerable times with lightning speed. She had also lost all her sobriety and like a devil sent from hell, sucked on my dick at first and then chewed on it mercilessly which we had been made more delicious with the strawberry jam for flavour. After all these adventurous exploitations of each other's innocence which had continued for nearly four hours, we concluded thankfully, promising to keep this as top secret and to be generous whenever each was in need for it again. We carried on experimenting new styles and positions frequently for the next ten years until I got married. Ekta is still single, and I am still loyal to her for giving me the big breakthrough when I needed it most. To prove my loyalty I still visit her lonely house and we still practice the same with complete dedication.

We've explained to my wife that Ekta & I meet for intensive transcendental physiology study and she has never suspected till today. I had secretly stolen and still preserved Ekta's that day's pink lace bra and the white panty with pink hearts on it. I cuddle them and kiss them on the days I want her and we're not able to meet. On such occasions I also smear strawberry jam on my dick and ask my wife to lick it up. My wife has become an expert in such blow jobs and does it most willingly and happily, although she has always wondered what the mystery behind all this is. But that mystery will forever remain a secret only between Ekta and me.

Comments are welcome at the link below, any girl/ women in and around delhi want some sincere friend, then contact me on my email mail. I like to make friends,

anilsahotra
anilsahotra
252 Followers