Tuition Time Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't deny you." He answered.

"Will you give yourself totally to me?" I leaned in closer. "Yes, David, I'm saying it. Please make love to me." I moaned. "David, give yourself to me now."

"I don't think I ever could have dreamed you would say that to me," David whispered. My heart was pounding. I knew I was his now.

"You're gorgeous, Reese," he whispered, his voice throaty and deep, as he stood there before me. As he looked at me, I saw his member swollen and throbbing, with a drop of moisture at its tip. I reached out a finger, collecting the drop. The touch sent a shiver through him. I tasted him and I shivered myself with the deliciousness of what he had just done to me.

"Want to go to bed?" I asked my voice shaky.

David smiled back at me and embraced me. He pulled me up off the counter to his chest. My skin tingled warmly where his taut warm skin rubbed up against mine. I shuddered against his large body. I was so comfortable, I found myself almost floating in his arms as he held me up so easily. Sighing, I rested my cheek on his shoulder. One of his arms around me tightened, the other one slipped down my body. The large strong hand felt good against my skin, his fingers sliding down my spine and tracing the curve of my butt. Breaking our embrace just a little, I leaned back and looked up into his bright eyes.

"You make me feel so good." I said looking into those gorgeous gray eyes.

"I want you, Reese," he called down to me, his voice thick and breathy now. I looked deeper into his eyes and he bent his head towards mine, his lips brushed against mine. Then hungrily his mouth sought me. We kissed, his tongue pushing intently into my mouth as he ground his body against mine.

The hand on my bottom flexed, squeezing me sweetly and I moaned into his mouth. My legs opened around his hips naturally, as his hand slid around me and down my thigh. I whimpered softly against his lips as the thick fingers gently traced my inner thighs, his rougher skin making my softness tremble.

I tried to ease away so I could begin to please him, but he held me tight as ever as his fingers continued to explore me. I cried out against him, my hands up between us, pushing at his chest. My body seemed to burn where he had touched me. My nipples ached anew.

Slowly, I traced my hand down the curve of his back, feeling the bones of his spine, the bulging strong muscles on either side. My other hand stayed at his shoulder, gripping him tightly as I explored his curves, my finger finding its way down to his buttocks.

My body seemed to meld into David's as he held me, my arm tight around his back, my hand clutching firmly to his taut buttock. He put both hands on my bottom now, one palm cupping each cheek. He held me up to him so easily. I lifted one leg and wrapped it around his waist, pushing myself against his groin as he held me, my mouth on his neck the entire time.

David's hips pushed against my body and I felt his sex pushing into me, the soft skin of his tip above that luscious hardness nudging at my upper thigh. He kissed me again, his mouth seeming to search me for something, and I allowed my body to relax in his arms. Tenderly he squeezed my cheeks firmly in his hands, positioning me over his fully hard manhood.

A sound escaped my throat, sort of a choked whimper, as I looked at David. He was concentrating on his work, his lower lip sucked in, trying to look down upon our union. My whole body relaxed and I moaned loudly as his hands spread me open.

I held my eyes shut and bit my lip softly, breathing heavily as I felt the length of him ease deeper and deeper into my body. He slowly parted my cheeks further, my chest heaved with each breath as my anticipation of where his fingers headed peaked. He was nearly there.

The first touch back there nearly made me jump. My eyes opened wide and I looked at him with a stifled gasp on my lips. Closing my eyes again, I tried to relax as his thick finger gently prodded into the tightness he found. I found myself torn between which way to thrust my hips.

When his finger and his manhood were both buried in me at the same stroke I cried out and opened my eyes wide. I looked directly into his and saw in them the reflection of the lust I was feeling. I swallowed hard, yearning for more still.

His hands were gripping my bottom tight his fingers in me as my pelvis undulated back and forth. My hands moved to his chest and found his nipples, his were hard too. I softly teased them, toyed them between my fingers and thumbs.

I felt as though I would go mad if I didn't get more stimulation between us, so my left hand quickly slipped away from his chest and nipple and moved down own body. My middle finger stroked the thin hood away from my clit. I was as wet as ever as my juices coated my finger as I toyed with myself almost frantically.

My movement of hands was not lost on my boyfriend as he looked down at where I frigged myself. He smiled broadly and then put his hot lips to my mouth and hungrily kissed me. I lost myself in the kiss, as I played with my clit and he pressed his hard body into mine. He lifted me up on his hips, repositioning me over his thick shaft, which felt harder and went deeper than I had ever felt it before.

I whimpered into his mouth as my finger continued to play with my swollen clit.

David groaned and pushed forward with his hips and his finger deeper into my bottom. I wrapped my one arm around him and shivered in anticipation as my own hips were gyrated steadily as I rubbed my clit, trying to hold off on the next orgasm my body yearned for.

The wet sounds of our lovemaking filled the room. I rocked harder and harder on David's shaft. "Oh, David, please, just a little more," I swore I heard myself shout. My hands clutched his hard muscled back, my fingernails raking his taut skin. He stopped still for a moment, and ever so slowly, he pushed in the last remaining depth he had.

I rode him harder, bouncing as fast and hard as I could on his cock, "That's it, David, I want to feel your cum in my body. Deep in my body, lover!"

David exploded as my words spilled out over him. He was shooting loads of cum deep within my convulsing sex, which immediately contracted around his huge shaft. I rode him, back and forth, up and down, breathing raggedly through my nose right on the edge. I leaned over him, grasped his head with both hands, and plunged my tongue into his mouth and then came hard myself.

*****

David's hands moved and I felt him lift me off his still extended manhood.

"Wow," his voice as even less than a whisper compared to my loud cries that still echoed in my ears.

"Was it good for you, too?" I asked softly.

"Oh, Reese," he more murmured than spoke as he took several deep breaths.

"Want to do it again?" I asked teasingly. "What if I told you to never stop making love to me?"

David looked up to where he held me, "Then I guess you'll just have to find a way to get me up for continuing on."

He flashed a huge bright grin at me.

"You are such a horny, horny young man!"

"Only around you!"

We both started laughing.

*****

I lay back and smiled at him as he walked back to the bed. He sat on the bed beside me and just looked at me. Then he gently touched his fingers to my breasts, fingering my nipples and running his hands down my sides. "I still can't believe I'm doing this," he said.

"I'm still getting used to it myself," I said, my voice mostly a whisper as a warm fuzziness spread through my body. "I really like it, though. Kiss me now."

He leaned down to kiss me, but then stopped short and brushed his fingers up through my hair.

"What about Mac? Is she okay with this too?" I heard David's voice drift to my ears.

"Mac and I had a talk. We agreed we have strong feelings for one another still, but we're resolved to the fact that she needs to be with a man, another father for her children. And actually being with you again last night cemented in me that I need to be with a man, too." I reached up and brushed back his bangs. "Mac and I are friends. Yes, we've been lovers for awhile. But we are best friends, too. I don't want that to change, I won't let that change."

"And you really want me?"

I pulled him down to me, kissed him full and deep then rolled over on top of him.

"Does that answer your question?"

12