Tulip stalks Ch. 01

Story Info
A victim stalked.
1.3k words
4.33
26.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I daren't open my eyes, I can feel you looking at me, your eyes scouring my vulnerable, aching body. Your breath is hot and thick on the soft skin of my neck. I can only lie here, blind, numb with fear imagining what you might think up to do to me next. Is it possible that my mind could dream up anything near to the monstrosities you are capable of?

And yet...your finger tracing my delicate frame is gentle, teasing away at the hem of my skirt. The fabric is no protection against this animal, you are not human, how could you be?

I lie here, immobile, wondering if feigning unconsciousness might keep me safe for just a few more moments. Though I don't doubt that my shallow, fast breathing will give me away any second... How did I get here?

------------------------------

You've been tracking me down and watching me like some poor hunted deer, you think I haven't noticed. You're clever, I know that, but I've known you were out there. I could feel your stare like fire on my body.

The first time you broke into my apartment I heard you enter, your scent pervaded the room like a beast marking his territory. You stayed for hours poring through my private, intimate possessions as if they already belonged to you. Your desire was more potent than the strongest of colognes, it kept me trembling for days after you left.

I knew that you had placed cameras, secreted around my home, invading my space as only you had the power to do. I purposefully taunted you with my nakedness, I teased you incessantly... the hint of a lover, the promise of desperate loneliness, longing and achingly sensual. A moan in the night or a gasp this time? I was asking you...telling you to come back. You had no idea how much I need you, only how much you needed me.

You chose me, I don't know how long it took you or how you made your decision. Could you have seen me in the street? Do I work with you? Did you pick me at random or deliberately, maybe I'll never know these things. I know nothing about you, who you are, what you do...but that's part of your power – your anonymity. You can be anyone you want to be. And in the end, you know you'll be everything to me...and I'll be yours. Your body, your toy and your victim.

I started to see you everywhere, despite not knowing your face. The man who brought me my coffee, the guy on the park bench I pass as I walk to work, or even my boss. A lingering glance would convince me that I'd spotted you. But ofcourse you're too clever for that. You've probably planned this all out, my reactions, your traps and every move until the inevitable end. But you never knew that I dread that ending, only because it's an ending. Maybe when you finally make your move I will be terrified, maybe my screams will be real and maybe I'll hate you, despise you and myself for wanting you to come. But how will I ever know that until you do come?

I can't tell anyone that you're on your way, who would believe me? They would think I'm mad, that I've finally cracked, that I'm paranoid. But that's how you've worked it, you've done this before. Or maybe you've just fantastised about it for so long that it's almost a second nature to you.

My things start to go missing... a pair of silk panties, a tulip from the bunch on the windowsill, my spare set of keys. That one gave me a fright. Now you can come and go completely at will, not that you couldn't always do that. But now there are fewer signs. Maybe I am going crazy and maybe this is all imagined, the self-doubt is torture in itself. The mind games drive me to the brink, right to the edge. My friends noticed that I was becoming more withdrawn, they tried to take me out more often. But I'm so tired from the sleepless nights waiting for you, for the hint of a whisper of you. A shadow on the wall or the creak of a hinge.

I finally got to the point of putting my apartment on the market. I had decided that I had imagined everything, that a change would be good for me. Maybe it was stress at work or psychological damage inflicted on me as a child, who knows and who cares?

There were little interest in my apartment once it was open to let. It's been my home, but I have to admit that it is small and not too conveniently placed...except for you that is. For you the seclusion and isolation are perfect... I just can't anticipate you anymore, the waiting is killing me. Maybe it's fear, maybe it's suspense...

I give up, I spoke to a friend of someone at work who's shown a mild interest in the place. I tidy up the flat and arrange for a private viewing, I did all the little things they suggest, I baked bread, put out fresh flowers, cleared away all my personal belongings. But, the guy just didn't seem to be too interested. He walked around swiftly, barely looking at my much loved place, not realising the care I'd taken to catch his interest. He barely grunted in each room as he passed through. I was deflated, my hopes of quickly moving onwards were dashed with a quiet snort, a snub. As I walked him back to the door though, he paused, turned and held something out. Black...shrivelled.... A dead tulip.

BANG

-----------------------------------------

That smell of tulips, dead, dusty tulips, that's who you are to me. I dare not open my eyes. But as your finger edges my skirt up at the hem I silently gasp and you laugh. You laughed? You who have the power to crush me with one fist, just leans over me at my vulnerability and laughs. Your hand swiftly moves to my throat and you strong, thick fingers seems to wrap all the way round. My eyes whip open in shock and I nearly scream, but you tighten your grip so it just comes out as a pathetic whimper.

'Tonight is going to be very special for us' you growled, in a low husky voice. 'We've both been waiting for this for a long time'. How could you have known I was waiting for you? You smiled a knowing smile, your eyes glint and your fingers move around my neck and up to my cheek. You slip your thumb through my parted lips and stroke my tongue.

'I know you better than you think, my sweet. I know you've been waiting for me, just as I know that you won't fight me.' You flash an arrogant look at me, so conceited, so... sure of yourself.

I bite down so hard on your thumb that I taste your blood like metal. My hands fly up to scratch your face and I thrust my knee up to catch you before you can stop me. You reel away, I can't believe it... you're lying on the floor curled up like a baby, cawing like an infant. I took your power away in an instant...then you glare at me, those eyes like bullets penetrating my skull. So I bolt for the door, running backwards because I can't look away for a second as you bring yourself up to your full height. I hadn't noticed before how tall you were, but now I see you for what you are I truly do fear you.

I reach the front door after what seems like forever, though can only be seconds. I fumble with the lock as I look over my shoulder...to see you just standing there watching me with a furious yet amused look in your eyes. For all I know you could be a crazed killer, a serial murderer or a psychopath. I wrench the door open... there is someone standing on the other side of it.

To be continued...