Tulsa

Story Info
Daddy makes it up to her.
2k words
4.4
193.7k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers

I was 18, fresh out of high school and looking forward to what the future had in store for me. It had been a tough year. My parents got divorced, my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me for the head bitch cheerleader of our school's football team and my grades had not been what they should be. So I was looking for something to, shall I say, relieve some stress. I had no idea just how stress relieving this summer would be.

I came home to find my father packing.

"Where are you going?", I asked.

"I have a business trip in Tulsa, I'll be gone a week", he answered.

'Wow, sounds cool dad, to bad I can't go", I said, trying to sound like a little girl.

Daddy laughed at me.

"What? You wanna go?", he asked surprisingly.

"Well yeah!!!", I answered enthusiastically.

"Ok, well my plane leaves in a few hours, go pack while I call the airline to book another seat", he said.

I couldn't believe it, I was going to Tulsa. Now you have to understand that I've never been out of this small Florida town I live in, so this was a big deal.

I ran upstairs to my room, excitedly tearing thru my closet, trying to find my suitcase.

I had no idea what to pack. A bathing suit? Jeans? Sweatshirts? Or just shorts and t-shirts, so I packed virtually every stitch of clothing I owned.

Wow, where did this come from? I thought to myself, holding up a pink thong bikini.

This must be one of Mom's old bathing suits. Oh well, let's try it on anyway.

As I undressed in front of my mirror I began to realize why all the boys were paying so much attention to me. My breasts had really filled out, I had a nice ass and legs to die for.

I finished sliding the thong on, the material up my ass crack felt kinda strange, but I looked good in it nonetheless.

Just then, my father knocked on the door and pushed it open slightly.

"Honey", he said, poking his head thru the door.

"Yes daddy?", I asked.

"Honey, I'm sorry, I wasn't able to get another ticket, I'm afraid you'll have to stay here."

"Awww daddy!!", I moaned, "I really wanted to go".

"I know precious, and I'm sorry, there's just nothing I can do."

"Oh it's ok daddy, I know you tried", I said in a disappointed tone, falling onto my bed.

"Wow!! that's a great bathing suit honey, where did you get that?", he asked.

"I have no clue, I found it in my dresser as I was packing", I answered.

Daddy came over and sat next to me on the bed.

"You know baby, I really am sorry, you know Daddy tried", he said in a low tone.

"I know daddy", I said, sitting up, "I just really wanted to go, that's all."

"I know baby, maybe next time", he said smiling, rubbing my shoulders.

I have to admit, the massage felt good.

"Mmmm", I moaned.

"Oh you like that huh?", he asked.

"Mmmm, very much so daddy", I said, leaning my head forward.

"Good, daddy likes to make his baby feel good", he said, smiling.

To this day, I still don't know what possessed me but for some unknown reason, I reached over and placed my hand on daddy's thigh ..... suddenly, the massage stopped.

"I'm sorry daddy", I said quickly, taking my hand away.

Just then daddy reached over, taking my chin into his hand, lifting my face up.

He gently moved closer to me, kissing my pouty lips. It was the most amazing kiss I had ever experienced. His lips were so soft, so warm. I was melting.

I began to feel all these feelings, but never one time asking myself ...... Why am I kissing my father?

That moment, that kiss, everything, just felt so right.

Daddy reached over while we were kissing and began to fondle my tits, rubbing them softly and tweaking my nipples.

I put my hand back on his thigh, this time inching my way to his cock, which was already poking out from his brown dress slacks.

His kiss moved from my lips to my neck, gently biting and sucking my flesh as I leaned my head over, allowing him total access.

His breath was hot and heavy in my ear, I could hear his heart thumping, or maybe it was mine. I didn't know or care.

"Take off your clothes baby", he whispered in my ear.

I stood in front of him, slowly untying the bathing suit top from around my neck. My tits bounced freely from their restraints. My nipples were like tiny pink rocks, so hard and tingly.

Daddy licked his lips as he examined my tits.

"Now take the bottom half off baby", he instructed me.

Slowly I slid my fingertips into the waistband of the bikini bottom. My hands were trembling slightly, not from fear, but from anticipation. Sliding it off my hips, seductively exposing the small patch of blonde hair that hid my pussy.

As I stood in front of daddy, completely naked, I could feel my pussy becoming wet.

Daddy pulled me to him, immediately taking my left nipple into his mouth, sucking it like a starving baby.

His warm hands rubbed my ass as his finger teased my hole.

I could hear him moaning in between sucks, this made me so hot. His mouth felt so good on my nipple.

Just then, he released his grip on my ass. His hand wandered down to his slacks as he tugged on the zipper.

"Let me do that daddy", I whispered.

Daddy stood up as my petite little fingers worked his zipper, allowing them to fall to his ankles.

One by one I unsnapped the buttons on his shirt, revealing his hairy, gorgeous chest.

"You ever sucked cock baby?", he asked me, looking down and running his fingers thru my hair.

"Yes daddy, may I suck yours?", I asked as I massaged his shaft which was now beginning to throb in my hand.

"Yes baby, suck your daddy's cock, suck it good", he moaned as his hands gently pushed down on my shoulders, pushing me to my knees.

Mmmm, his cock was so fat. I loved the way it felt throbbing in my mouth. I wasted no time. Immediately I began kissing and sucking the tip while I rubbed his balls gently.

I looked up with his cock in my mouth. Daddy was looking right at me, so much lust in his eyes it made me drip.

"Ohhh baby", he moaned, "Don't stop babygirl, I've been wanting you to suck my cock for a long time."

Slowly my mouth made its way down his shaft, using my tongue to massage every vein that throbbed.

His grip on my hair became tighter and I could feel his hips gently moving back and forth, fucking my mouth.

I picked up the pace until I was deepthroating him with very swift motions. His cock felt so good as it massaged my tonsils, opening my throat with every thrust.

"Oh baby, don't stop, daddy's gonna cum", he moaned.

Within seconds I tasted his warm, thick cum on my tongue, drizzling down my throat.

"Mmmm, swallow it baby, swallow daddy's seed", he groaned, still using my hair to move my head up and down his cock.

After he stopped, I stood up. I wrapped my arms around him and opened my mouth, showing him his cum in a puddle on my tongue. Teasingly, I swirled it around a few times, then finally swallowing it.

Daddy and I kissed again, our tongues dancing in a seductive tug of war.

He then took my hand, instructing me to lie down on the bed.

"Lie on the edge baby", he whispered.

Mmmm, his cock looked so beautiful, all wet and glistening with my saliva.

Daddy stood between my legs, gently parting them so that I was spread eagle.

"I wanna taste you", he whispered, licking his lips.

And before I could answer him, his mouth was buried in my pussy!

Oh God, I thought to myself, this is the best tongue lashing I've ever gotten!

I raised my legs and wrapped them around daddy's neck, using my legs to push his mouth closer. I wanted him as close to my pussy as I could get him.

Deeper and deeper he thrust his tongue, the tip of his nose rubbing my clit. My body went into overdrive as I arched my back and thrust my dripping box closer to his mouth.

He responded by nibbling my clit, sucking and gently biting it. Then inserting 2 fingers deep into me. His fingers are thick so this almost sent me over the edge.

I began moaning, louder and louder with every thrust of his fingers. His licking and sucking became more and more forceful as I reached between my legs, grabbing his head and pushing it further into me.

"Oh God daddy!!!!!", I screamed, "Oh oh oh oh daddyyyyyyyyy, I'm cummingggggggg!!!!"

Like a raging river, I exploded all over his face, coating him with my sticky sweet juices.

He removed his fingers and slid them in my mouth. Mmmmm, I was on fire!

After my body stopped shaking, daddy stood up, still between my legs.

"You want this cock baby?", he asked me, stroking his throbbing, massive member.

"Oh yesss daddy, please!!", I begged.

With that said, daddy was inside me.

OH MY GOD!!, I thought to myself. My daddy is huge!!!

He wasted no time. He quickly began pumping me with hard, deep, slow strokes.

His movements shook the entire bed, not to mention my body.

My nails raked up and down his back as he kissed me wildly.

His strokes became faster and a little harder. The weight of his body pressed down on me. He slid his hands up underneath my shoulders, using them as leverage to pull me down further to his cock.

"Fuck baby, you feel so fucking good on daddy's cock", he moaned in my ear.

"Tell daddy you love him fucking you baby, tell him!", he insisted.

"Yes daddy, I love your cock inside me, I want you to fuck me forever", I moaned.

Just then, daddy stopped.

"On your hands and knees baby", he whispered.

I got up and rolled over on my hands and knees, my ass high in the air.

Daddy's hands began rubbing my tight little ass again. His finger exploring the outer rim of my asshole.

"You have a sexy fuckin asshole baby", he said.

"Thank you daddy", I whispered.

"Daddy wants it, daddy wants to take that sexy fucking asshole", he moaned.

"Daddy, it's going to hurt", I whispered, almost whimpering.

"No it won't baby, daddy would never hurt you", he assured me.

Just then, I felt something warm on my asshole.

Daddy had spit to lubricate it. Preparing to fuck his daughter up the ass.

"I'll be gentle baby, just relax", he whispered.

And slowly he began sliding his massive cock into my virgin asshole. Inch by inch I could feel it spreading me.

"Ohhhhhh!", I moaned, gripping the blanket on the bed beneath me.

Then, before I realized it, daddy was completely inside me. Pumping and thrusting his cock into my ass. Oh God, he felt so good. He was so in control of my young body, his cock was so dominating.

His hands gripped my hips, gently digging his nails into my flesh. I could feel his nutsack slapping my ass cheeks. I was so hot.

I reached down and slid my fingers onto my clit, furiously rubbing and raping it.

The walls of my asshole tightened around daddy's cock, massaging and milking it as he fucked me.

"OH BABY!!!! OH FUCK, BABY, I'M CUMMING, OH GOD BABY!!!!!", he screamed as he pumped my ass.

Just then, I begin to cum also. My clit vibrated and buzzed on my fingers as daddy's cum filled my asshole.

Shot after shot I could feel his warm juice coating my insides.

"OH GOD DADDYYYYYYYYY, OH YESSSSSSSS!!!!", I screamed as I came all over my fingers.

Daddy began to slow the pace down until he was soft again. He gently smacked my ass, then pulled out of me.

He and I both collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily and sweating.

So what if I didn't get to go to Tulsa. Having sex with daddy was so much better!

Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers