Tumbling off the Cliff Ch. 09

Story Info
First real date, going public
1.6k words
4.67
11.3k
1

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
291 Followers

Some people are walking disaster areas, so what would happen if a very together and successful man falls for a ditzy but sexy woman?

Sparks fly between Mitch and Lisa in this romantic story.

It is a slow build to hot sex in later chapters, with lots of clashes of personality and misunderstanding in-between.

*

Standing in front of the long mirror in Mitch's bedroom, Lisa stood sideways, running her hand over her stomach, trying to see if there was any evidence of the pregnancy. She still hadn't told Mitch about the baby, and each day it was getting harder and harder to tell him.

The past week had happened like a dream, with the two lovers only leaving his apartment with Lisa going to work, and Mitch having meetings with various people, setting up future projects. But at night, when they returned they couldn't seem to get enough of each other, making love in his huge bed, laying talking late into the night on the large sofa, wrapped around each other, telling each other about their childhoods, what they got up to as young teenagers and how Mitch worked his way up from Rep Theatre, to the West End, Television parts and finally film.

They never talked about the future, almost as an unwritten rule, and Lisa knew she had missed the golden opportunity to admit to being pregnant with his child when he first came back from Canada, and now she was frightened to tell him, in case he would be angry and this golden time with him would come to an end.

Her belly was still flat, and standing there in the tight black jersey dress, her large amber beads hanging down between her breasts, large gold hoop earrings touching her shoulders, she almost looked sophisticated she thought. Good enough to be seen out with 'Mr big shot Movie Star' on their first date out in public.

Mitch walked into the room, coming up behind her and slipping his arms around her waist, his mouth bending down to kiss the skin left exposed by the slit neck of the dress.

"Mmmmm, you look good enough to eat."

Turning around in his arms she looked up at him, "What should I call him when I meet him? Robert or Bob."

"What ever you want, he's not going to bite you. That's my job. He's an ok guy. Your not afraid of me, so why are you so nervous at meeting him?"

"Because I like his movies, and I never liked yours that much."

"Thanks a lot." But Mitch was smiling, as he could see the twinkle of teasing in her eyes. "All you have to be is yourself......on second thoughts maybe not....don't throw anything, especially any drinks over anyone....not even me!"

"Not even a small aperitif?"

"Don't even consider it." Smacking her bottom lightly with his hand he kissed her nose and told her to get her things as the car would be here soon. Grabbing her burnt umber and emerald green wrap and slinging it artfully around herself she looked up at him with a big grin. "Dah dah!"

Laughing out loud he told her, "I was waiting for the bit of colour. Plain black would be just a little to quiet for you, wouldn't it?"

"Well if you want to be noticed, you have to make a statement."

"And do you want to be noticed Lisa?" Mitch asked her, a frown on his face.

Walking over to stand in front of him she told him in all seriousness, "Only by you baby, only by you."

*

The restaurant was buzzing. Fashionable and pricey it was a favourite with the rich and famous. Lisa hung onto Mitch's arm as they were shown to their table, aware of people's stares. Taking a deep breath she held her chin up, trying to walk as elegantly as she could, all the while feeling like a complete fraud.

Mitch helped her into her seat and took the chair next to her whilst the waiter fussed around them with serviettes. As they discussed what drinks they would like there was a loud murmur throughout the room and looking up Lisa watched as the world famous megastar that they were going to be dining with and his girlfriend made their way towards their table. Mitch stood as they approached and the two men shook hands warmly.

"Mitch, good to see you again."

"Robert.......you're looking well. Let me introduce you to Lisa......Lisa, Robert."

Lisa smiled up, heart pounding in her chest, "Robert."

Taking their seats, the four people settled down, waiters taking orders, small talk frothing between Mitch and Robert, the two women sitting quietly listening. Slowly Lisa started to relax, and her normal spunky nature took over.

During the lovely meal she joined in, until desert when she looked across the table at their guest and told him, "Why on earth are you making those stupid comedies lately? You're so much better in the thrillers and drama's."

In the ensuing silence, Mitch groaned and waited for the explosion. Robert was not known for his patience or good humour.

"I beg your pardon....?"

Warming to her subject Lisa leant forward, her glass of mineral water in her hand "Those stupid comedies, the one where you play the slightly over the top father, why are you doing them? You're so fantastic in straight dramatic roles, memorable, classy, and inspiring."

Looking across at Mitch he asked in a deceptively quiet voice, "You didn't mention Lisa was a film critic."

Gently removing the wavering glass of water from her hand just in case, Mitch smiled across at his friend, "She's not. But that won't stop her."

"Look Robert....I'm not an expert....but I am a paying customer. Drop the lightweight rubbish and go back to what you do best....."

"Those 'lightweight rubbish' as you described them were very popular and made a lot of money young lady."

"Well if its just money you're after and not integrity Robert......."

Mitch groaned and closed his eyes. There was a heavy silence and then after a while a deep laugh from Robert. "You know Mitch, I really like your young lady, she's really got a lot of balls."

Opening his eyes he looked from Robert to Lisa and nodded, "Yes she does.....and she takes no hostages."

Lisa grinned up at him, "Thank you.....I think!"

*

Dancing around the bedroom, on a natural high Lisa giggled, "He told me I was very interesting and funny. Did you see at the end of the meal, he kissed my hand. Maybe I should have asked for his autograph."

Mitch removed his jacket, and then his tie, unbuttoning his shirt as he watched her swirl around.

"I can't believe it; I just had dinner with one of the biggest movie stars in the world. Little old me from South London. Wow....."

Kicking off his shoes and undoing his flies, Mitch smiled as she spinned on the spot, shucking out of his trousers and boxers, and then removing his socks.

"....and everyone was watching us. I could see them watching us Mitch. They were watching us.....pretending not to stare but I could see them......wasn't it a real hoot."

Walking naked up to the excited woman dancing around in front of him he looked down into her sparkling eyes and bending his mouth to hers, kissed her. Raising her arms to snake around his neck she kissed him back, her shawl falling to the floor, his hands rubbing up and down her body, over her buttocks pulling her up close, then up into her hair to hold her still,

Breaking the kiss he smiled down at her, "I think they were watching you more than Robert and me, just to see what the crazy woman with us was doing with the bread stick."

Giggling she replied, "I know, wasn't it funny when the end broke off and went flying out my hand into Roberts's glass of wine."

"Mmm, you are going to have to learn not to wave breadsticks around as you talk, they could become lethal weapons in your hands."

"Talking about lethal weapons, what's that pushing hard against my tummy?"

"That my love is the final part of your meal....."

With a saucy wink and grin, Mitch watched as Lisa's face slid down as she knelt in front of him to take him into her mouth. Slowly the grin disappeared and as his eyes closed he stood there, his hands in her short spiky blond hair, all feelings concentrated to where his rock hard penis was being sucked and licked deep in the hot wet cavern of Lisa's mouth.

*

Lisa stood in the kitchen the next morning boiling up water for a cup of tea, Ellie standing staring at her with a touch of malice in her eyes.

"It will never last you know. He can't stay with one woman at a time for very long. You think you have him now, but he'll find the next one and then you'll be gone."

Turning to face her once work colleague Lisa said, "Why don't you like me Ellie? What have I ever done to you?"

"Nothing Lisa, I'm just warning you. I've worked with Mitch for a few years now and seen him go through lots of girls. You're just one in a long line. Don't get settled, it won't last. Remember the make up girl in Canada? Doesn't that tell you something?"

"You're wrong Ellie. It's different between Mitch and me."

"Is it Lisa? Are you sure." And the older woman walked out the kitchen leaving her well aimed wound in Lisa's heart to fester.

shandal
shandal
291 Followers