Tunnel of Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had planned to use the morning to go shopping together, but there they were, by the door, looking at each other. Next thing they knew, they were both half-undressed, kissing. Mike had his hand under Jennifer's panties and was stroking her clit.

After Jennifer came, off came her bra and Mike's underpants. She went down on him, while he played with her breasts, which he soon came all over. As he caught his breath, she spread the cum around until her entire chest glistened with an even sheen. Then she removed her panties and dangled them playfully, as if to say, "Come and get them!"

Jennifer turned and headed for the stairs. The chase was on, but it didn't last long. Halfway up the stairs, Mike tackled her from behind, gaining a close-up view of her ass and its irresistible little rosebud. He dove in with his tongue.

Once Jennifer was moaning steadily from the stimulation, Mike slipped a finger inside her very wet pussy. Soon, she was on the verge of coming again, and Mike was hard again. They headed to the bedroom...

The recorded shows were over. Now they were watching live TV. While they tried to muster the energy to get off the couch, a preview came on. It was one of those teasers of upcoming shows.

"Next week on Late Night Showcase..."

There was Michael Douglas, circa the late 1980's. Having dinner with him was Glenn Close, wearing a white coat with shoulder pads you couldn't get away with today.

"He was happily married..."

Now Douglas was at home, lifting his child and smiling at his wife, played by Anne Archer.

"But she was irresistible..."

Back to Douglas and Close having dinner, exchanging charged glances and words.

"An attraction that could not be denied..."

Now Douglas and Close were in an elevator, passionately going at each other...

Yes, it was a teaser for Fatal Attraction. At first, Mike watched it with nostalgia and bemusement...until suddenly, he felt sick to his stomach. At about that same moment, he realized that Jennifer was sobbing. She leapt up from the couch and hastily went upstairs.

Mike shut the TV off. He turned off the light and followed Jennifer. As he approached their bedroom, he saw that the door to it was closed. Moving closer, Mike paused in front of the open door to the spare bedroom.

Then he continued down the hall. He grasped the knob on the master bedroom door, turned it, and went inside. The light was dim, but he could see that Jennifer's face was buried in a pillow.

Mike got into bed and held his wife until they both fell asleep.

That night, Mike dreamed he was Bruce Springsteen—known to his bandmates, and his fans, as "the Boss." He was sitting alone, with a guitar, writing a song. A song about a man and a woman taking an unexpectedly dark ride. A song that needed one last verse.

Then it came to him.

Well it ought to be easy, ought to be simple enough
Man meets woman and they fall in love
But the house is haunted and the ride gets rough
You've got to learn to live with what you can't rise above
If you want to ride on down, in through this tunnel of love

* * * * *

The story ends here. For the story behind the story, a collection of reader comments on the original version, and lessons learned by this first-time Literotica author, please see Part V, "DVD Extras."

Thanks for reading.

-- "Aruban"