Turbulence

Story Info
A naughty wife struggles with feelings for another man.
3.9k words
3.72
44.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gislene
gislene
1 Followers

Our relationship was like lithium I realized; stabilizing, life-saving even, but a libido killer. We were so recently married that I kept thinking of him and introducing him as my boyfriend. But that would have to stop. We were on a plane traveling over South America for our honeymoon, first class. Jack was everything I had ever dreamed of in a man. He was handsome, so handsome in fact that I would get jealous quickly because girls were always hitting on him. He had a beautifully proportioned Roman face, generous mouth and the kindest most understanding brown eyes I had ever seen. He wasn't tall, but tall enough for me, I'm only 5'3" and he definitely towered over me.

No, the problem with our chemistry wasn't physical. We met when he was only eighteen and I was twenty-six. I caught one look at him at a bonfire and without even asking his name invited him back to my apartment. At the time I finally felt like I was enjoying my full sexual maturity and he was just one more notch in my bedpost. He moved in three days later. I let him because he ushered in a period of sweetness in my life that I thought was gone forever. I had to teach him everything. And somewhere along the way I just lost interest in fucking him.

It was just that he was so damn stable. Power and authority emanated from him despite his youth. In less than a year of meeting him he had started a successful import business because he wanted to take care of me. He promised we would travel and now we were. I loved him and I stayed with him because he did what he said he would do, a rare thing in a man, and because he was completely devoid of bullshit.

I admit that before Jack I had an addiction to men that were full of shit. And what's worse is that I didn't even believe in love anymore. I only believed in sex. Old habits die hard, I sighed to myself.

Jack returned from the bathroom and tried to slide back into his window seat without waking the man in the aisle. Unfortunately some turbulence knocked him backwards and the man woke and glared at us. Apparently we were ruining his vacation. We waited until his eyes were closed to make faces at him and laugh silently.

We weren't technically supposed to be in first class but coach was overbooked and the handsome strapping blonde steward had taken one look at us and led us to the last two seats. "Happy Honeymoon" he said cheerfully.

"But how did you know?" I asked, surprised.

He just smiled and taking my jacket whispered quietly, "You're glowing."

It's true, I was glowing. Marriage agreed with me. If I had sacrificed hot, one-night stands the trade off had been that now I never had hangovers and looked better than ever. Our month long honeymoon was already half over and I had spent the last two weeks in the sun, making my long blonde hair even blonder with lemon juice and tanning my body. I wore the skimpiest of clothes, skintight halter tops and miniscule jean skirts. I let my hair hang loose and wavy down my back and Jack was so happy and proud of me that every time we passed a jewelry store he insisted on buying me a new pair of dangly earrings to brush my sun kissed shoulders.

I felt like a goddess and accepting that I couldn't have everything gave me a certain naturalness that desperate, single women don't have.

"Did you see Tristan?" I asked Jack. Tris, as we called him, was Jack's friend who was accompanying us. What I loved about Jack was that he was so young and committed to having a dynamic life together. Instead of traveling alone or only hanging out with other couples we preferred to hang out with friends and pick up people along the way to make our journey more fun.

"Yeah, he was sleeping next to his future wife," Jack joked. I didn't know why this was so funny but told him I would go check it out. Slipping on my white leather sandals I slipped lithely out of my seat and past our sleeping neighbor.

The plane was one of those jumbo jets carrying god knows how many people. The lights were lowered for the overnight flight across the wild country of Brazil. I had to walk carefully because of some small barely perceptible waves the plane was making and nearly tripped in my high heels. A strong arm encircled my waist for support as the plane bucked underneath me.

"Careful, gorgeous." It was Ken, our Adonis steward from first class.

"What are you doing back here in the slums?" I asked steadying myself, aware that his hand had lingered round my waist.

"I could ask you the same," he responded playfully. He withdrew his hand and respectfully lowered his eyes although I could still feel his gaze all over my legs and breasts. Maybe next life time, I told him with my eyes.

With my mouth I said, "I'm looking for our friend."

"Aah, yes. I believe we seated him near the rear bulkhead. "He indicated the aisle and I thanked him and began my slow bouncing walk down the aisle. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to find him. Though Jack had only been kidding about Tris being seated next to his future wife I was sure to be jealous if she was pretty.

Tris was unfortunately the type of man that I had married Jack to get away from. Masculine junk food, I dubbed him. He was the same age as Jack but taller and with a deeper gravel voice and a sarcastic sense of humor. We had clicked from the minute we met and at times the intensity of our conversations made me ashamed in front of Jack, as if my desire was branded on my forehead.

The last two weeks together with him had proved to me forever that pleasure and pain are only separated by a very fine line. At times the physical proximity to him combined with the intense heat and humidity of Brazil and the rhythm of the music stabbed me between my legs and sent knife-like pains up my back.

I made every effort to give up this insane notion of running off with my husband's friend. I felt like being older gave me more self control. I remained very chaste when I was with the boys and would never remove my top on the beach unless Tris was at an appropriate distance.

Although a week through the trip I more or less gave up any pretext and purchased a red g-string that I wore to take full advantage of the sun. Although this behavior might be considered over the top in the states, being surrounded by other women on the beach in the same attire made me feel like this was acceptable and I reasoned that Tristan had his own agenda and I shouldn't be so sure he wanted me anymore.

The sexual tension did seem to be good for Jack and mine's sex life. He certainly didn't complain when I walked around with my breasts exposed and my hair grazing my nearly naked ass for the world to see. He spent his free time with one hand almost always applying coconut oil to my ass cheeks or breasts or else following me to enjoy the view as I walked on the beach. We took frequent breaks from Tristan's company so I could relieve his throbbing erections. At times I would let him fuck me from behind as I held onto the window of our upstairs bungalow on the beach. Or we would hide under a towel on a hammock in some forgotten corner of the resort as he entered my pussy or my ass and we would let the hammock rock us until he exploded.

The freedom to fuck in semipublic gave me a sense of fulfillment that I had never known before. Once I followed Jack into a bathroom on the beach where I knelt down and sucked and pulled on his hard dick with my mouth. I knew that my position on the floor of the bathroom was visible beneath the bamboo door to anyone on the beach outside but I didn't care. I considered the fact that we had come to the bathroom to hide the majority of the sex act to be very discreet on my part. So I pushed my ass back a little prouder because I knew how powerful I was. And I considered it a part of being a beautiful woman to satiate the desire that I produced in men. Jack came in half a dozen hot liquid squirts against my chest and the way he looked at me said I would be the only woman for him for his entire life.

The cum glistened on my chest when we came out of the bathroom but I didn't bother to wipe it off. There were a few men who had gathered around the stalls to witness the finale and when we came out they gave us a round of applause. I smiled and made towards the ocean to wash the cum off my chest. When I turned to go they clapped even harder and Jack made me stop so that he could stroke my ass and spread my cheeks for their benefit.

"I'm surprised you did that," I said to him smiling as we went into the ocean.

"What can I say," he laughed, "Brazil has that effect on me."

I think it was because of these frequent throbbing fucks throughout the day that I managed to get through my honeymoon without being miserable with desire for another man. I did my best to be polite to the women that Tris encountered along the way. It became easier when I realized they were just one night stands. He would refuse any second night encore performances when they came back looking for him. When Jack asked him why he would invariably say that they weren't hot enough, one had a nice body but was lacking in the face, another wasn't sexual enough, a third was hot on the dance floor but her pussy smelled like fish.

"I guess we can't all be so lucky in love," Jack murmured to him one night gazing in my direction.

"No I guess not," he said darkly, looking me full in the eyes. Tris had intensely brooding good looks. I put my head down. Jack, in his innocence pushed us to dance together.

Tris was in a sinister mood as he came up behind me. "It's like this song is about sex, even though it isn't," he whispered into my ear. I hated him for this.

"Do you want me?" I threw back at him turning around and dancing face to face. I immediately regretted it but I had wanted to punish him.

"Maybe," he said and then stormed off into the night.

"What's wrong with him," Jack asked behind me. I just shook my head.

The next day Jack received an urgent message, he might have to return to the states for a few days to handle a shipping crisis. I sat mutely listening to Jack ask Tris what he should do, whether we should cut the trip short, or as he proposed ingeniously to Tris, that he should remain with me and he would return in a few days.

It seemed for a few doomed hours that this would be the case. I listened as Tris made Jack his solemn vow to take care of me while he was gone. "You're my brother from another mother," Jack replied and I wanted to cry. The inevitability of our destiny seemed so fixed that I didn't even understand when Jack told me the good news.

"Crisis averted," he said happily kissing me on the mouth. "We can still go to the islands."

So here we were, on our way. I had almost forgotten that I was looking for Tris, hoping for what I could never have. I focused instead on the way the slow walking forced me to flex my thighs and buttocks and the cool breeze from the air conditioning snaked underneath my skirt. I wasn't wearing any underwear and it gave me the most delicious chill.

Finally I spied Tris, asleep next to a Catholic nun in her eighties who was snoring away happily with her little black cosseted head tucked under Tris' chin. I smiled despite myself and continued walking towards the rear of the plane.

I entered the bathroom and neglected to lock the door behind me. I needed to pee but I decided to hold it because the pressure made me feel wet and horny and this was a long flight, I reasoned. Carefully I pulled down my halter top to expose my tan upright breasts. My small nipples were constantly at attention because I refused to wear a bra. I wanted to experience as many sensations through my breasts as possible to make up for them always having to be hidden away.

I cupped them, happily aware that my breasts were too large to cover completely with my hands and squeezed their firm flesh. The skin had turned a light golden making the pink nipples seem even rosier. I examined myself from every angle, bending forward to witness the round globes fall together in the mirror and then turning to the side to verify that they stuck out as straight as ever.

I removed a cherry chapstick from my skirt pocket and gave my lips a dewy wet look. Gazing at myself with my mouth open in the mirror I brought the chapstick up to touch one firm nipple and then the other. Then the door opened.

"Oh my God!" It was Tristan. Stunned, I slammed the door closed and gripped the sink, my mind reeling. Tristan had caught me playing with myself in the airplane bathroom. I was so embarrassed. All of my goddess confidence was gone. I yanked my halter top back up and made to run out of the bathroom. I slammed directly into Tris' chest and fell back into the bathroom.

"I'm so embarrassed," I sobbed against his t-shirt. His hands were on my face smoothing my hair and caressing my shoulders.

We were inside the bathroom again. I was shuddering as if the cabin temperature had dropped thirty degrees in the last minute.

His arms were around me "I can't take it anymore, I just can't," he murmured in my hair.

"I can't either," I sobbed. He understood. He kissed my face and shushed me. His touch was making me drunk, all of the pent up longing was breaking us both. I sighed miserably and pressed my body against his, smelling and feeling what I had been resisting since the moment we laid eyes on one another. His shoulders were big and took up much of the space in the tiny compartment. Rather than making me claustrophobic I welcomed the opportunity to blot out my guilt and my shame, to be absorbed by this man, my master, and let him decide.

The space was growing damp and humid with our breathing and I felt him groan as he pressed the length of his full erection on me. Suddenly I understood the torture I had inflicted on him in the last days. I felt the jealousy and the conflict storming through his bloodstream and sensed the agony with which he had pursued other women that reminded him of me only to be disappointed.

Oh so slowly he returned my halter top to its position around my waist. My breasts shook with each troubled breath that I drew. We were moaning together and I could feel my own intense moisture dripping down my buttocks and thighs. Without any pretense I spread my legs and he lifted me onto the edge of the sink. He twisted my skirt and suddenly uncovered my naked pussy for the first time. I thrust myself forward proudly for his approval. His entire expression and stance stiffened so quickly that I knew his aching cock and balls needed relief immediately. I braced myself for the first few inches of him.

Our faces mirrored each other's amazement. He was big and I felt myself being spread too quickly but I begged him to continue. I wanted the pleasure and the pain. I forced myself forward onto his rock hard cock, steeling myself to take his full penis because I wanted to take care of his need like no other had. My tight cunt ached and massaged the length of his flexing penis. I came quickly and could hear the satisfaction that my vaginal contractions had on his raw cock. He began bucking so wildly that I opened my eyes to see the sweat flow down the sides of his face. But the bucking continued to get stronger and I realized that the plane itself was coming and jerking wildly. This is how I want to die I thought. He filled me up to the brim with cum. I stiffened my muscles with each of his strong contractions, sucking every last bit of juice from his shaft and sending wild shivers down both of our spines. He would never belong to anybody again so completely. In that moment I owned his mind and body and soul.

As the plane continued wobbling and shaking he withdrew his wet cock and his sperm started to drain out of me into the small sink. We watched the river flowing steadily out of me in amazement. Tears or sweat were dripping down off my breasts and he bent his head to suckle them tenderly. I rested my wet cheek on the top of his head and laughed exhaustedly. His large fingers pushed themselves into my bruised pussy and he helped out the last of the cum. I came for the third time on his fingers and was so exhausted that I nearly cried.

What are we going to do, I wanted to ask. But my legs were still spread and my vagina was a red throbbing invitation. He licked his fingers. I knew this wouldn't be the last time he would taste himself on me.

Tris buckled his pants and discreetly left me to try and clean myself up. There was a light knocking at the door. It opened a crack and there was a hot washcloth held out with tongs. God bless that man, I thought to myself of Ken and I began wiping my pussy and thighs clean of all the evidence. One glance in the mirror confirmed that I still looked like a hot mess.

With a heavy heart I made my way back to first class, convinced that there would be no denying the truth of what had happened. I squeezed past the man in the aisle seat, not even trying to conceal my fragrant female parts as I did so. Jack looked at my tear streaked face.

"What's wrong," he exclaimed. "Did you get scared by the turbulence?"

I just nodded and buried my face in his neck while he tried to console me. "I just got scared I would lose you," I managed to whisper and he understood. He put his arms around me and held me until I quieted down. When I was still and we were both looking out of the window he very slowly took my hand and led it under the blanket to cover his straining crotch. I stared at him.

"When you were gone and there was turbulence, I realized how it was that I wanted to die." We walked hand in hand to the first class restroom. The inside was larger than in coach and there was a Iong mirror on the wall. With my back turned I stripped off my clothing for my husband and kept my knees locked tight together as he began to survey me with his hands. He carefully weighed each breast and then turned me sideways to appreciate the curve of my back and my round firm ass. When he wanted to explore my pussy I shook my head and kept my knees together but bent forward in front of him so that my asshole was spread. "Here," I said.

I watched him in the mirror as he wet his fingers and slowly began to explore my little hole. His breathing became ragged as he supported my weight and gently stretched my ass for his cock.

I cupped my breasts for him in the mirror, offering him one and then the other to tease him, while still bending over. "Take me," I begged, pushing my ass into his hand. I knew that in this position I could have told him to jump off the plane and he would have done it. Spreading my legs for support I felt him take his dominant position behind me and place his cock at the entrance of my rosebud. He held my hips and massaged them slowly. I began moaning immediately and the gentle swaying of the plane made movement almost unnecessary.

He planted his feet firmly on either side of my hips and we locked eyes in the mirror. My breasts bounced cruelly and a strong bump sent us flying backwards onto the toilet where I spread my legs with his cock in my ass and began grinding around in tight circles and pinching my nipples for him in the mirror.

It was too hot, he couldn't contain himself and I begged as he squirted his cum into me in several tight hot bursts. Feeling my own anal orgasm rising I continued to clamp onto his spent cock with all my might and burst out of my skin when he dug his fingers into my torn pussy.

"You're so wet," he murmured grabbing onto my face and kissing the side of it. I allowed him to put me over his knee and clean me with water and paper towels of all the cum inside of my ass. He hadn't cum all day so there was a lot of it and his fingers lost themselves in my folds as it came out of me in little dribbles.

"No panties," he tisked, "What a bad girl." He didn't know the half of it. I felt better, as if by sacrificing my body I could absolve the guilt. We kissed and he wouldn't let me out of the bathroom until he had sucked on my breasts until the milk came out—a true sign that I am over stimulated. He finished his "snack" and inspected me one last time for any trace of cum.

gislene
gislene
1 Followers
12