Turbulence, a BTB Flash Story

Story Info
Please fasten your seatbelts as a marriage is about to crash.
4.5k words
4.47
119.1k
125
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicidan
Magicidan
1,123 Followers

How ya Gonna Keep 'em Down on the Farm by Joe Young and Sam M. Lewis 1918

How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
After they've seen Paree'
How ya gonna keep 'em away from Broadway
Jazzin around and paintin' the town
How ya gonna keep 'em away from harm, that's a mystery
They'll never want to see a rake or plow
And who the deuce can parleyvous a cow?
How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
After they've seen Paree'

This jaunty ditty was a favorite of doughboys returning home after vanquishing the Hun. It's every bit as relevant today as it was a century ago...only now the women are partaking with equal zest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katherine Claire, KC for short, got her ticket to the Mile High Club punched on her first overnight trip as a flight attendant; destination, Aéroport de Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle.The Boeing 777 was filled to capacity. It was 1 AM Chicago time and most of the passengers were asleep when a steward invited KC to meet him in the aft lavatory.

It was the first time she had a penis other than her husband's fill her willing pussy with a load of hot cum. She couldn't wait to do it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess you could say this story begins on a hot August day in south central Illinois. KC Morrison was raised on a dairy farm about three hours southwest of the big city; Chicago that is. Hers was a typical rural childhood. Chores included helping her father milk 60 cows before going to school and again every evening. And that was 365 days a year, come rain or shine. Not even a day off for Christmas.

The Williams family owned a farm about twenty miles down the blacktop. They grew 500 acres of corn and soybeans but also raised a small herd of Holsteins (for you city dwellers they're the black and white spotted cows). Their only child, Matthew, was also no stranger to a milking machine. His parents, however, cut him some slack because he was a starting defensive back on the high school varsity football team. "Go Rebels!"

The two met at the county fair. Both had entered a calf in the 4H and ended up next to each other in the dairy barn. The moment Matt saw KC he thought he had been struck by lightning. The poor kid had a hard time making his mouth form words. He was thrilled to learn the beautiful young lady was equally tongue tied. They spent a lot of time staring at each other as though the world around them didn't exist.

They would be starting their senior year of high school in a few weeks and a lot of kids their age were permitted to spend the night sleeping in the barn with their animal. They took advantage of the darkness and snuck out to get better acquainted without a 1,500 pound chaperone mooing. By the time the sun came up they had consummated their friendship. Two virginities freely given.

The following night Matt asked KC to marry him as he slipped "a genuine 24 carat solid gold ring" he won at a midway carnival game on her finger.

They spent the rest of the fair having sex as often as they could and making plans for their life together after they graduated high school; Matt from Central and KC from their arch-rival, Lincoln.

Matt's cow, Soxy, named after his favorite baseball team, finished out of the awards. He didn't care. He had his trophy.

KC's cow, Mistie, on the other hand, was judged best of show. Her reward for winning the blue ribbon was to go on the senior trip to New York City. KC came home looking like she had seen a glimpse of heaven. She was talking a mile a minute about all the wonders she saw...from the top of the Empire State Building to a subway in the darkest bowels of the earth with an off-Broadway play tossed in for exposure to the arts.

After KC gave Matt a souvenir t-shirt she proclaimed, "I'm going to become a flight attendant. and see the world We could move to New York City and fly anywhere your dreams take us on free passes. I can support us while you go to college and earn a degree." Matt wasn't quite sure how that would jibe with his parent's plans for him to take over the family farm.

The school year moved slowly but the two managed to see each other almost every weekend. As winter turned to spring KC's dream of becoming a flight attendant was resurrected.

She made a few calls and learned the minimum age was as young as 18 depending on the airline. That meant she would be old enough three months after she graduated.

A week after they gained their freedom KC and Matt talked their parents into letting them take a trip on Amtrak to Chicago to sightsee. She still hadn't mentioned her dream of flying.

"You two be careful up there. And you will be on the last train back home," her father warned. "I don't want to hear how you missed it and had to spend the night."

KC had done her research in the school library and learned the two legacy carriers that flew all over the world were hiring.

Their first stop was United Airlines where KC was crushed to learn she would have to be 19 to apply. At their next stop, American, the minimum was 20. Matt's 18 year old girlfriend had failed to read the fine print on the applications.

None of the other airlines they called on were even accepting applications.

In Matt's mind he was doing back flips of joy, instead his lips gave words of comfort. Delayed, not derailed, KC vowed to come back the day after her birthday. Until then Matt convinced her to join him at the University of Illinois. They had been dangling a football scholarship in front of Matt since the beginning of his senior year and he could get at least one free year of college.

One year to the day later they were back in Chicago, ready to wallpaper airlines with job applications. That wasn't necessary as her first choice hired her on the spot.

Getting hired was a lot easier than getting her parent's blessing but eventually she wore them down. "Mom and dad, you get to fly anywhere you want on my passes. Free." "Who would milk the cows?" her father wondered out loud.

KC finished training and started her career as a domestic flight attendant working a regular bus drivers route, Chicago to Milwaukee and back twice a day, five days a week including Saturdays and Sundays. Hardly the imagined glamour. But she was not deterred.

When KC was finally able to wrestle two days in a row off Matt hopped a train up north. She met him at Union Station. From there they walked to City Hall and presented themselves before a Justice of the Peace.

Ten minutes later Matthew John Williams was taking Katherine Claire to be his lawfully wedded wife. They had a nice dinner then spent their honeymoon night in the hotel room consummating their marriage. Even though they weren't of age the concierge sent up a complimentary bottle of Champaign.

On Monday reality returned. Matt had to tell his parents he had gotten married and wouldn't be coming home. That was a difficult day.

KC shared a small two bedroom apartment by the airport with two new hires. Thanks to their schedules the flat didn't get too crowded but it took Matt some getting used to living with a wife and two female roommates. Even though they were beautiful he was never tempted and treated Kimmi and Joyce like his sisters.

Matt lost his football scholarship when he transferred to the University of Illinois at Chicago and had to finance his education with student loans. Money was tight but they were in love. They made plans for how they would spend Matt's paychecks once he graduated and got a good job.

The first time KC flew to St. Louis she wrote her husband a pass; he got the only SA-space available-seat on the plane. It was a center seat in the last row which didn't recline but he didn't care. He split his time between studying for an economics test and watching his beautiful wife work the aisle. She kept him well fed and hydrated with comp snacks and drinks.

They had two hours between flights and shared a very overpriced dinner in Lambert International Airport. Matt's luck held and he even got an aisle seat for the return trip. Even better, he got an A on the test.

Life was great for the next six months. KC was home every night. At least once a week Matt would meet her at the arrival gate (this was pre 9-1-1 when they would let anyone go through the metal detectors into the terminals) and they would take the subway home together.

Things got a little tense when both of their room mates were reassigned. To make it worse their new base was New Your City, KC's dream posting.

Then the airline imposed a hiring freeze so there were no more newbies coming along who would need a place to live. KC and Matt were now on the hook for the entire rent. Matt tried without success to find a part time job.

KC had to pick up extra trips to make ends meet. She was a tired woman and began to resent coming home and finding her husband studying. They began having hit-and-run arguments over a dozen little things. These paled in comparison to the money wars that erupted every payday.

That made KC a very vulnerable woman.

Unlike most of his compatriots, Steve Kaczmarski preferred flying trips with new hires. He used his seniority to work the aft galley which gave him a lot of time to get to know the new crew members. Female crewmembers that is.

He was a skilled predator and spotted KC the moment she walked into the briefing room. He checked the roster. They would be flying the 6AM shuttle twenty times that month...plenty of time for him to add another notch on his bedpost.

This was KC's first flight working an Airbus 319 and she was nervous. Until today she had only worked Boeing 737's.

Lucky for her Kaczmarski was there to show her the ropes. He began grooming KC immediately. She hugged him when they landed in Washington and thanked him for all of his help.

By the end of the trip he had her cell phone number. After their second trip their texts became much more personal than work. Every day they weren't flying they would talk on the phone. He learned little things about her and began showing up with small presents, such as her favorite cookies. Nothing fancy, just a little something to show he paid attention to her.

Kaczmarski didn't hesitate to give his opinion of a husband who stayed home to read books while his wife worked maximum hours.

Over the next three weeks he went out of his way to be there whenever KC wasn't sure what to do, whispering in her ear like a serpent.

One of the older flight attendants took KC on the side and warned her, "A word to the wise. There's two kinds of stewards working for this airline; gay who will screw anything that walks and straight who will screw anything that walks. You are a beautiful woman and you've attracted a lot of attention. You should be very careful who you consider your friends."

KC wrote it off as jealousy. Besides, she felt in control.

By the end of the month they were as thick as thieves and KC was sharing intimate details which should have been the exclusive property of her husband.

But Kaczmarski was having some trouble closing the deal because KC wouldn't agree to meet him when they weren't flying. Days off were so precious she wanted to spend them with her husband, even if only to brow beat him.

All that changed when the crew deck called KC and said she was reassigned to the red eye to Paris, France over their anniversary. Matt wanted to go with but the plane was oversold. It would be the first night the Williams' didn't spend together since they were married.

It took a lot of wheeling and dealing and outright manipulating schedules for Kaczmarski to get someone with so little seniority on a non-stop to Paris but he managed it. He had big plans and was very confident KC would come across during their layover.

The day before their flight a messenger arrived with a package for KC. She thought it was from Matt until she saw the note. "Something beautiful for someone beautiful. xoxoxoxo Steve."

KC blushed when she saw the delicate lace lingerie. She called Steve, "I'm a married woman. I can't accept this."

"It's a belated birthday present. Besides, that is what all the women in Europe wear."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt thought it's our first anniversary and all my plans are going up in smoke. Since he couldn't go with he wanted to surprise KC. He drained the last of his emergency money to buy a gold chain with a 1/4 carat diamond pendant. It truly was the thought that counts.

While KC was finishing putting on her make-up Matt went to sneak it into her roll on suitcase. When he opened the bag he got the shock of a lifetime. Folded on the top so it wouldn't get wrinkled was the little black dress he bought at a resale shop to celebrate their anniversary. It looked like she had been shopping at the lingerie store because he didn't recognized the delicate lacy negligee. There were two packages of nylons. The back seamed pair hadn't been opened but the other package was empty. She must be wearing them under her uniform he thought.

Matt rutted around in the bag and found an unopened box of six lubricated condoms in one of the pockets. He fought to control his rage as he opened the box. One by one he tore the foil packets open, unraveled the prophylactics, and laid them on the black dress. The lubricant acted like glue for the marriage killers. He flattened the condom box and stuffed it, along with the remains of the packets, into the suitcase.

Then he saw the note. He knew it was over. So he crushed the beautifully wrapped gold chain and pendant with his heel and threw it on top of the ruined dress. And last, he ripped up the anniversary card into the case before closing it.

Matt was very silent as they rode the train to the airport. KC babbled on how she can't wait to get back so they could spend a romantic evening celebrating. He knew that would never happen.

KC showed up in briefing passport in hand. She immediately recognized the only familiar face in the briefing room and sat next to Steve.

Two other stewards were working the flight and Kasmarski enlisted their assistance in scoring with the new girl. They also had jump seats in the back of the plane. His was next to KC.

Even before the plane began to taxi away from the gate he began to lay his line of bull shit on the naive young wife. She was seated next to the bulkhead and he leaned against her. Commenting on how little space there was he placed his hand on her leg. Then he leaned across her pointing things out through the small window. As he did her uniform crept higher and higher.

When he felt the lace top of the stocking he knew she was wearing his present. Than emboldened him. Before they were wheels up his left hand had disappeared between her legs.

KC was going to tell him to stop but then he invited her to go to dinner at the Jules Verne atop the Eiffel Tower to celebrate her first visit to the City of Light. She said yes just as his fingers reached the warm dampness of her of her cleanly shaven pussy. She spread her legs wider and he pushed by the wisp of a thong and slipped two fingers into her eager body. Three felt good. Very good. Unfortunately the plane was airborne and they had to take their duty stations.

Three hours into the flight it was pitch black outside; most of the cabin lights were turned off. Without warning the plane hit turbulence. The captain got on the intercom, "Flight attendants return to your seats." The fasten seat belt lights went on.

That was when Steve invited her into one of the bathrooms. She didn't hesitate. She was stripped down to her lace thong panty, shelf bra, garter belt, silk stockings, and high heels when he squeezed into the small room. Her uniform was neatly folded and placed on the baby changing table.

Steve pushed her against the wall and began mauling her breasts as his tongue ravished her mouth. KC was able to get his belt open and pants undone. She was rewarded with a very impressive seven inch long, rock hard cock pushing into her unprotected pussy. It felt incredible.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and got into a rhythm with her illicit lover.

By the time KC remembered to tell him to put a condom on he was blowing a load of sperm into her fertile womb. When he was done he wiped his cock off and pulled his pants up. He grabbed her panties and shoved them in his pocket as a trophy. After he fixed his uniform he held the door open long enough for his two co-conspirators to get a nice long look at KC bedecked in lace.

She blushed and pulled the door closed.

As she wiggled into her uniform she thought about what she had just done. She was a little disappointed she didn't have an orgasm and blamed it on the small room being uncomfortable. I can't wait to get Steve in a real bed she thought. It never occurred to her to feel guilty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt verified through an app that her plane was wheels up. Knowing her phone would be turned off he called and left two messages. "Katherine Claire," that was the first time he used her full name since the day they were married. "Your anniversary present is in your suitcase."

The flight crew was walking down the jetway when KC turned on her phone. She giggled "I've got a message from my hubby." A chill ran up her spine when she heard him use her full name. As she listened to the rest of the message a terror began to spread through her body. She dropped her suitcase then fell to her knees. A crowd began to gather around her. Her hands were trembling as she unlocked her bag. When she opened it and saw the condoms she screamed "No!" then collapsed on the floor.

Her purser ran to see what had happened .Kaczmarski was one step ahead of her. He was worried he wouldn't be getting laid again that night.

KC saw him and something snapped. Her fists flailed at her. It took three flight attendants and a couple baggage handlers to pull her off of him.

The purser ordered Kaczmarski to report to the crew lounge immediately. "If you did what I think you did to get her on this flight even your union steward won't be able to save your job."

When KC tried calling her husband's phone it went straight to voice mail. She began sobbing hysterically, begging to be allowed to fly back to Chicago to save her marriage.

One of the flight attendants, the same old grizzled war horse who tried to warn her, said loud enough to be heard by all, " I told you her husband would find out...they always find out." KC let out a wail like a banshee haunting the night.

The purser helped her to a chair. "You're not the first naive young wife to be seduced by that bastard but I'll do my damndest to make sure you're the last."

Her hands were trembling when she played the second message, "By the time you hear this I'll be gone. I always told you there is nothing I hate more than a person who cheats. You cheated and betrayed us. I'm leaving because I'm afraid of what I would do if I confronted you. I hope I never see you again." She fainted.

It was four hours later and KC finally finished filing her sexual harassment complaint against Kaczmarski. Her union rep promised to get her on the next plane back to the states.

Unfortunately, that wouldn't be for another twelve hours. Until then all she could do was keep trying his phone.

She sat on the floor in her hotel room and carefully assembled the pieces of her anniversary card. She was sobbing hysterically when she read what her husband had written inside, KC, you are my best friend, my lover, and my wife. You make me complete. I'm counting the minutes until you are in my arms again. Happy anniversary my beloved. One year going on eternity together.

She spent a sleepless night curled up on the floor cursing herself for being so stupid.

Magicidan
Magicidan
1,123 Followers
12