Turkish Delight

Story Info
Wife thrills Turks with her belly dance.
1.4k words
3.95
96.2k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeePee
GeePee
6 Followers

I'll leave it to the reader to decide if this is a work of fiction or non-fiction. For those of you who have been to Turkey I'm sure you will guess correctly.

Gayle, my wife, and I were into our second week of a 2 week holiday in Marmaris. We'd seen the sights at Ephesus, Pammukale, Turkish villages and enjoyed the obligatory gulet trips to Turtle Beach and surrounding bays. We'd also been to a number of shows including of course a Turkish Night and watched the belly dancers.

Every night we had eaten at a different restaurant but always made one particular bar/restaurant our last stopover before going back to the hotel. On the last night of the holiday there were only 3 or 4 couples in the bar, all of whom we knew, plus our attentive waiters Mehmet, Hassan and Mahmoud. The bar owner Hani and his brother Osman were behind the bar serving drinks and food.

Turkish waiters are extremely attentive. They shake your hand when you arrive and leave. They want to sit with you to learn about you and develop their English. The majority of them are also desperate to get into the knickers of any female tourist!

Mehmet in particular liked to stand behind the women and give them neck and shoulder massages and I have to say no-one raised any objections. Gayle, being young and blonde came in for a lot of attention and seemed to positively enjoy Mehmet's fingers soothing away the tiredness of the day.

Mehmet was also the one who, as soon as "Kiss Kiss" or "Cha Cha" was played, got all the women up to dance. He led the crowd when it came to performing the wild Turkish dances and him, Hassan and Mahmoud would gyrate with the women waving their hankies responding to the ever increasing tempo of the music. The women loved it.

Getting back to this particular night. Around 2pm there was only me and Gayle and our Turkish hosts left in the bar. Hani decided to close the outside area and we all went into the internal bar. Once in there Gayle and I continued to drink and we were joined by Mahmoud. The others being Muslims weren't allowed to drink alcohol. Once again the Turkish music was played and all the Turks and Gayle went through the usual gyrations. When the music stopped Gayle came back to sit beside me and I could see she was slightly drunk and had a slight sweat sheen on her face and neck. Mehmet ever attentive also noticed and dabbed her face and neck with a damp cloth and then started the usual massage.

This time however, I noticed that his hands were moving slightly lower than normal and his fingers didn't stop at her shoulders but actually disappeared inside the top of her dress as he massaged the top of Gayle's breasts. He spoke in Turkish to his colleagues and from the way they were looking at Gayle I suspected he was remarking on how full her breasts were. I was no different. I sat and watched spellbound as his hands continued to dip in and out of her top. I could see that his fingers never reached her nipples but they did come pretty close. The funny thing was that I was enjoying the sight and from the reaction of Gayle, so was she.

The moment was broken however when Hani put some more Turkish music on the CD player. Gayle opened her eyes, smiled at me and said, "this is the music that the belly dancer was dancing to. I'm sure I could do a belly dance". With that she stood up and climbed on to one of the tables in the bar. There she started to move in time to the music just as the belly dancer had done. Suddenly she shouts, "I can't do this with a dress on" and proceeded to remove it leaving her standing in just bra and knickers.

The reaction of us all in the bar was mesmeric. We were all standing looking at a blonde with a 38inch bra-covered bust wearing hi-leg knickers and nothing else. What's more it was my wife.

As she moved to the music the Turks moved closer staring at the cloth that covered my wife's fanny. The movement of her hips was hypnotic. Looking around I could see the fronts of trousers, including my own, bulging. Gayle's performance was the horniest thing that I had seen in a long time.

She thrust her pelvis forward and back in the simulation of sex I could also tell that she was very turned on. Her nipples were poking through her bra and there was a slight moistening at her crotch area. I was in danger of letting myself explode and I suspected the other watchers were in the same position.

The music increased in tempo and so did Gayle's body antics until in a final frenzy of pelvis movement the dance finished and Gayle collapsed on her knees on the table top. There was a deafening silence as all the males stood open mouthed taking in the full affects of Gayle's performance. She had everyone hypnotised.

She stood up and I walked up to her wrapped my arms around her legs and helped her from the table. As she slid down my body my raging cock brushed against her covered fanny and she shuddered, quietly uttering a seductive "oohh".

No other words were spoken things just happened intuitively. I took her hand and led her across to a long table in the corner of the bar. There she lay with her with her legs hanging over the edge. I then pulled her knickers to one side and simply fucked her as she lay there. Mahmout, Hassan and Mehmet moved closer as I fucked her watching my cock sliding in and out. It was nothing more than animal lust. Gayle was squeezing her tits and seeing Mahmout took his hand and slid it under her bra. Hassan needed no invitation and pushed the bra up revealing Gayle's firm breasts. He then started to chew, suck and lick Gayle's nipples. Gayle's head was thrashing from side to side as I fucked and Hassan and Mahmout sucked. In a matter of minutes I shot my cum inside her. When I pulled out Mehmet quickly took my place. Such was the excitement of the occasion that he didn't last long either. Hassan then took over but before he started fucking her he pulled Gayle's knickers off her body. He spread her legs wide and we could see cum leaking from her fanny on to the table. Hassan scooped some up in his fingers and then asked Gayle to suck them. She did willingly the mixed sperm seeming to excite her even more.

Hassan then fucked her with long strokes. Gayle's bottom rose off the table to meet every thrust. Again it only took minutes for Hassan to shoot his load but this time he sprayed it on Gayle's stomach although some of the jets managed to land on her neck and face. Hani came across and suggested that Gayle should have a shower in his apartment to clean herself up and to make sure that there was no unwanted pregnancy. He took Gayle's hand and the three of us went up the stairs to his apartment above the bar.

He set the shower running and then stripped off his own clothes. He then pulled Gayle into the shower where he coaxed her to bend forward which she obligingly did. He then shoved his cock into her from the back and rammed into her unmercifully. As his balls slapped against her backside he pulled her onto his cock by pulling her swinging tits. His orgasm came quickly and as he pulled out Gayle turned around went down on her knees and sucked what was left of his cum out of his cock.

Hani then took the shower head and directed the spraying water into Gayle's fanny washing all the accumulated cum out of her body. The powerful jet of water aroused her clitoris and she came quickly her knees trembling. Having been thoroughly washed Hani then wrapped her in a large towel and patted her dry. Gayle gave him a long kiss.

After dressing I took Gayle back to our hotel. No words were spoken about the events of the night and we haven't spoken about it since. We both recognised that this was a totally one-off happening, the occasion and the location got to us. The whole thing was one of the most sexually exciting things that I have ever seen or been involved in. Although the chances of it happening again are extremely unlikely we have booked up for Marmaris next year….. you never know what might happen.

GeePee
GeePee
6 Followers