Turkish Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers

I didn't know if I should believe him or not, but at this point it was no use worrying about it. My body was on fire for him, and no one would ever know anyway. I could afford myself a little fun while on vacation.

I kissed him hard, pulling my panties from my ankles, trying to hurry him along. When we stood naked in the steamy bathroom, we drank each other in, a hunger in our eyes. He moved first, crushing my body to his, kissing me deeply while I moaned. He reached between us and lightly caressed the mound of center, smooth shaven from my earlier shower, and gently slid a finger into the fold. I reacted immediately, moaning against his mouth, arching against his hand.

I felt his cock pressing against my leg, and I blindly reached for it, gripping the warmth in my palm. It was smooth and large and like me, no pubic hair. I found this oddly erotic and my clit began to throb.

He withdrew his hand and pulled back the shower curtain, pulling me gently with him. Stepping into the stream the beads of water formed off our bodies. I tilted my head back, allowing my long hair to take on the weight of the water. Cenk watched in fascination as wrung it out and moved for him to get some of the water. I poured liquid shower gel into my hand, creating a lather and began to rub my body, little bubbles scent surrounding me.

Cenk watched for a moment while I rubbed my full breasts, gliding my fingers over my nipples, hardening them. The slickness gleamed and slid from my torso to my thighs and legs. Without waiting any longer, he moved to tweak a nipple between finger and thumb. I arched into his hand, a moan escaping my lips.

His body moved closer to mine, rubbing gently against me. The water poured over our heads and between us, the steam increasing the scent of my womanhood. I leaned into him, kissing his neck, down his chest and to his hip bone, squatting as I went. Finally I was on my knees in the shower, his hand on my head, my face in his lap.

As the water rushed over my ears, I took his engorged cock and slid it into my mouth. A sound escaped his lips as I encircled the head, bobbing up and down. I held onto his ass, hoping not to fall, filling my mouth with his rod. I could feel it twitch and pulse with each suck and seemingly getting harder and harder in my mouth.

Several minutes later he pulled me up, capturing my mouth with his, and moved his hands to my ass. His fingers slid easily over my backside, sliding upwards around my waist.

"How you want to do this?" He asked breathlessly. I smiled and turned around, bending over and gripping the end of the tub. Instantly he was upon me, sliding his cock between my crevice, seeking out the moist hole between my legs. He guided himself into me.

The feeling of complete fullness overcame me, and I pressed back into him. His hands splayed over my ass, pulling and pumping at the same time. I placed my hand to steady myself on the tiled wall, my hair falling limply over my eyes.

"Niko, Niko!" I heard him call from behind me, fueling my passion on. With my free hand I reached between my legs, seeking out my clit and flicking it with a wet finger. My fingers glided over his balls each time they slapped against my ass. He began to mutter in Turkish, calling out foreign words in breathy syllables.

As my orgasm climaxed, my pussy squeezed tightly, milking his hardened cock and I felt his hands tighten. The water was thundering in my ears which were now ringing from the aftermath of rushing blood and a held breath.

"Take me to the bed," I said, slowly withdrawing him from my pussy. I wanted to feel him on top of me, his body driving into mine. He turned off the shower, reaching for a towel and briskly rubbing the water from his tan body. I did the same, quickly wringing out my hair, and opening the bathroom door into the room.

The door to the balcony was open, and a muggy summer breeze scented with Jasmine filled the room. The moon was slicing through the blinds and casting white pools onto the bed. Before I walked more than a few steps into the room, Cenk scooped me up and placed me on the bed, sliding in between my legs.

He kissed me deeply, his goatee brazing my mouth and cheeks. His hands continued to explore my body, heated and heaving. He repositioned his body, lifting my knees slightly, sliding himself into my body. I arched into him, pushing my breasts forward where he took the liberty of flicking with his tongue.

My fingers found their way into his dark wavy hair, gripping and straining against him. He moved within me, lucid movements mixed with foreign passion. The aroma of the room heightened my senses, and I felt close to another rise of orgasm as Cenk nuzzled his face into my neck.

"I will cum." I heard him whisper and I wrapped my legs tightly around him.

"Cum with me," I said, nipping at his ear. He tensed and I felt his body go ridged, and as my orgasm came, he cam in me.

He stilled; only breathing heavy and heart beating. He rested his head on my shoulder, kissing lightly. Finally he withdrew, laying next to me, his dark eyes probing mine.

"Niko," He said, "You are guzel."

"What does that mean?" I asked laughing, tracing my finger on his arm.

"You are beautiful."

"Well, you can call me anything you want, Cenk." I said laughing. "I'll be here for awhile, so I plan on getting room service a lot."

"Niko, anything you want, I have for you."

I felt him press against me and raised my eyes to his. It seemed he had another dessert waiting already. A Turkish Delight.

Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers
12