Turkish Delight Ch. 03

Story Info
Umut fucks Fikri and then they are discovered by Umut's Dad.
4.9k words
4.54
12.3k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good looking Umut, with his twenty-something soccer player's body, walks to the barbershop for a shave and a trim at the Sevilberber. He takes his seat and sees a couple men are there before him. He listens half-heartedly to the banter among familiar clients. When the door to the back-store room opens, the noise pulls Umut's attention. Coming out of the darkness, Umut sees a vision of young male beauty: blonde, blue-eyed and fair skinned with a sweet mouth, covered by the barely visible thin down of youth. Umut experiences an immediate, desirous response to the towel bearing assistant Umut feels an immediate sexual tension between himself and the handsome, youthful one. As Umut follows the delivery of the towels, Umut sees the other's eyes glance furtively in his direction from time to time.

When Umut's barber needs a steamed towel, the runner gets it. Umut wastes no time. He puts out his elbow at the right moment and nicks the attendant's crotch. Umut feels the pressure returned. When the barber is called away for a moment, Umut whispers, "The teahouse. After work." There is no time for the boy to respond except to smile.

Later, together, sitting on well-worn wooden chairs and sipping chi, Umut and Fikri introduce themselves to one another. Fikri explains how his family moved from a small town outside Izmir for the economic growth in Izmit, and they had relatives here. The blonde Ionian genes pop up in many areas of Southwest Turkey, and Fikri is one of those ancient Ionians.

Umut asks him about his sexual experiences. Fikri blushes and admits he is a virgin beyond his own jacking off. Umut, knowing his mother is visiting her sister for several days and his dad is working on a job out of town, Umut has the house to himself.

"Have you ever jacked off with another guy?"

"No, I never have."'

"You mean you have never touched another guy's dick or ever had your dick ever touched by another guy?"

"No, I never have."

"You are a virgin."

"Yes, I am a virgin."

"Do you want to remain a virgin?"

"No, I don't want to remain a virgin."

"How about right now? You come with me to my house where we will be alone until tomorrow when I my father returns."

There is a long pause in the conversation. Umut moves his knee into Fikri's knee and feels Fikri return his pressure. The two guys finish their chi, put down their money. Umut leaves a generous tip.

Undressed in Umut's bedroom, the two lovers lie side by side listening to the ethnic popular music from the nice speakers. Umut runs his hands down Fikri's body, over the smooth white taut skin. Umut gently presses his hands and fingers into Fikri's muscles. Feeling Fikri's upper leg muscles and squeezing them causes Fikri to shiver. When Umut places his hands on both thighs and squeezes them, Fikri shakes and trembles. His dick continues to grow and harden.

Fikri leans forward and places his hand around Umut's long and generous cock. Fikri begins to implode from the sheer intensity of the feelings. He does not know these feelings are only the introductory feelings to sexual exchange.

"You need to suck on my dick. You need to put it in your mouth."

Fikri, one of the compliant nature, kisses Umut's cockhead without hesitation. That kiss unleashes a gush of pre-cum that moistens Fikri's lips, encouraging them to slide farther down on the shaft of Umut's hefty tool. Both partners are surprised at the response to Umut's request. He is flowing onto Fikri's tongue as Fikri experiments with pushing Umut's cockhead deeper and deeper into his mouth. Umut places his hands gently on the back of Fikri's head and feels the fine strands of his blonde hair move easily through his fingers.

"Don't try to go too deeply. You want sex to always cause you to feel good, not hurt or harmed." Umut continues to tussle Fikri's hair as Fikri engages and releases Umut's cock from his mouth. "That's right. Lick the shaft and don't forget about my balls. They could use a little attention, too." Umut is really turned on not only by the beauty of his partner, but his partner's willingness to try anything. Fikri has found something wonderful in his licking and sucking Umut. Umut's cock becomes an idol Fikri can worship and give his full devotion. Fikri is amazed as he watches a liquid he never even knew exists flows with such ease out of Umut's slit. Fikri licks the clear fluid and reapplies it with his tongue to the edge of Umut's head. Umut shakes when Fikri's tongue reaches under the head and flicks his tongue. Fikri is a virgin in reality only. Fikri watches plenty of male porn and studies the techniques and gestures the men make toward one another. Now Fikri has before him a handsome athlete with a perfect cock for him to experiment upon with all his imagination. Fikri holds quite a bit of pre-cum in his mouth while he is sucking and jacking on Umut's dick. In a quick move, Fikri takes both of Umut's balls into his mouth and surrounds them with his tongue, covering them in pre-cum, pulling on them ever so slightly. Fikri jacks Umut's dick while he concentrates on his balls.

After this play in the standing position, Umut has them 69ing on the bed. Umut ingests Fikri's cock, pushing it down into his throat, causing him to pleasantly gag. Once his mouth is full of his throat juice, he pulls away from Fikri's cock, lubricates his middle finger by tickling the back of his mouth, returns to sucking Fikri's cock while his finger finds the entrance to Fikri's ass. Over and over, Umut tells himself this is a virgin ass he has been given to open and fuck. Remembering the words of Rumi, Umut relishes in the purity of the act that will affect another and himself on so many levels. The hole twitches the first time the tip of his finger touches it. Umut knows his finger will eventually penetrate this virgin ass, so he wants to take his time. He wants Fikri to open to his insistence. Fikri pushes his ass out, saying now is the time to violate me. Now is the time I want you to enter the rings of my ass and stimulate me, touch me where I have never been touched before.

The moment Umut seeks to enter the tight hole, Fikri moans with pleasure. "Yes, yes, yes, I never knew I wanted it and now I want it. Give it to me. Twist my insides and make me explode." Umut works his finger to the edge of the prostate, and he tickles it gently. "Oh, yes, touch me there. Touch me harder. I mean push against it. Poke at it." Umut feels himself about to shoot a load, so he backs off and away from Fikri's mouth.

Umut tells Fikri to roll over on his side so Umut can use his fingers to open him up and get him ready for his dick. Umut continues to drip as he uses his fingers and lotion to open Fikri up. Umut uses some of his own juice to lube up Fikri's ass. A particularly popular tune of the day is playing singing about the otherworldliness of love. Fikri is moaning as Umut works three fingers into Fikri's ass. Now there is a three-point attack on his prostate, sending Fikri into another level of sexual ecstasy. Umut removes his fingers. He transfers all that is wet and moist to the head of his cock. He adds more lubrication to the puckered hole and more to his cockhead. He places his head against the reddened hole. Without a second's delay, Fikri pushes his ass onto Umut's cock and feels the cockhead settle just below the prostate, pushing on it with the blood engorged head of Umut's cock.

Fikri states, "Don't move. I need to get used to it. I don't want you to hurt me. Let me make the moves. I've never done this before."

When Umut hears those words, he pulls out immediately. He knows concentrating on those words will make him cum quickly and he wants to take his time, like his dad does, before he cums.

Umut: Let's take a break and jack each other for a while. I'm getting too close and being inside you makes me begin to pound inside. I can feel that train coming a long way off. I want to enjoy you, to possess you, to fill you and I want the build up to go on for a long time.

Umut and Fikri place their hands on each other's cocks, but only to keep them hard, not to work them to orgasm. Orgasm is way down the road, and yet lurking as close to the surface as light does on the sea is the thought of being inside Fikri and working his dick in and out to the rhythms he hears in his home. Umut lies back, Fikri's dick in his hand, relishing the totality of the beauty of the evening and enjoying the feelings of overwhelming desire that are building in him. His manliness is in sync with what he imagines inside his father. The man on top in total control, thrusting his dick with abandon, driving the other person into self-induced mania, fucking, the final act of masculinity.

After a few minutes, Umut instructs Fikri to get to the side of the bed on his back, to hold his legs so his ass is in the best position. Umut is ready to fuck him. Lubrication on his dick and Fikri's ass. This time Fikri freely welcomes Umut's cock inside him and pushes down more deeply than before. Umut explodes inside himself at the beauty of the fuck.

"Jack your cock while I fuck you. Push me in as far as you want to go. If you want to take all of me, I'll work with you. You push down on my dick and tell me when to take it out. I want you to take all of me so I can fuck you deeply with long strokes, withdraw and move back in with one lunge. That's what I want."

"And that's what you'll get."

Umut promises himself not to cum no matter how close he wants to get.

Fikri: Put the head against my hole. Push your head just beyond my first ring and leave it there. Don't move it.

With his hands, Fikri pulls Umut's ass cheeks toward him bringing Umut's cock more deeply inside him. Umut grabs Fikri's shoulders and brings him even closer to him and in one moment Fikri's hole reaches the base of Umut's cock. Neither man moves. Both start shaking uncontrollably as they cling to one another. The moment goes on and on. Voluntarily, their lips meet as they continue vibrate together wrapped in each other's arms.

Umut knows this is sex from paradise itself. Fikri is lost into himself, seeing the shooting stars and feeling the lightning bolts flash up and down his spine. Another song is now playing when the intensity subsides.

The men release themselves and Umut pulls out a way, sending the two guys into another state of stillness belying their internal chaos. Umut moves again and again the unexpected delight. Slow, deliberate movements turn into slightly deeper and quicker thrusts. Fikri moans and jacks his dick with more abandon.

Unexpectedly, Fikri asks Umut to pull his dick out and let him use his ass juice to jack his cock. Umut willingly gives his dick to be wiped of its excess lubrication. Still moist, Umut reinserts his cock and begins long slow strokes. Fikri is jacking his cock to the rhythm of Umut's thrusts. It is at that moment outside the house, Umut's Dad, the Turk, approaches his front door. Not used to hearing such loud music coming from his house, he decides to enter quietly to see what is going on.

Following the sound of the music but making no sound himself, the Turk approaches the slightly open door to his son's bedroom. Without having to open the door any farther, the Turk sees his son fucking a beautiful blonde male. His dick instantly responds and he hardens quickly. The Turk takes his cock out of his trousers and continues to watch the action. He doesn't touch himself until his pre-cum is flowing. The Turk, without touching himself, but just by viewing, becomes one with the moment. He lets his heat build as his son fucks the beauty, but the Turk wants some of that beauty, too.

The Turk walks into the room. Umut and Fikri freeze. Neither knows what will happen next, but both see the Turk's dick leaking pre-cum.

"His name is Fikri and this is his first time with another person."

The Turk nods. The Turk walks toward the pair. "Continue fucking him. It turns me on."

Umut fucks Fikri as he had been. Fikri feels Umut's build as he takes long pummeling strokes which send Fikri into an inexplicable paradise.

"Umut, I know you want to grab it and hold on to it. You see it here dripping because it needs attention. I'll jack Fikri and you jack me while you fuck him. Grab my cock, Son. Hold on to it, then jack it."

Umut, who for years has longed to touch his father's dick, now has the opportunity he imagines time and again.

"Son, I am proud of you and to find one so young and willing. And a virgin. You have done well. You make a father feels he has shown his son the right way to fuck another man, another woman... what does it matter? What matters is the feeling. Always the feeling. Being in the moment, knowing what each thrust does not only to you but to the pussy, whether it's a boy's pussy or a female pussy, but to your cock and your internal sexual feelings. The art of love making is to let love make itself. forced sex is no sex at all. It's the willingness of the participant that gives the exchange its power. It's the other person's feeling you are one with them as you move in and out. You feel their body rock and contort because of you and your actions. You really know how to fuck this boy. Are you going to keep him for yourself or are you going to share him?

"Dad, of course, you can fuck him. Fikri, you do want to be fucked by this stud, don't you? You want my dad to fuck you with his big dick?"

Fikri nods with a look toward Umut's dad. Hairy and well built, hung like a stud, Fikri's desire for a father is met with the Turk.

"Don't worry, Fikri, I won't hurt you, but I will make you holler. My dick is going to stretch you in a new way. My son is hung, for sure, but daddy is the man. When you leave here, your soul will vibrate for days. Why don't you suck on my son while I take my time to fill you up?"

Fikri tastes his ass juice as he takes Umut's cock into his mouth.

"That's right, Fikri. Lick my son's cock. Taste your ass on the head of his cock. That's your ass smell and my son's cock smell you're inhaling."

While the Turk is talking to Fikri, he tests Fikri's ass with one of his thick fingers.

"What do you say, Son? Should I eat his ass before I fuck him?"

"Eating his ass would be like eating pussy. His ass is sweet. I licked it myself. He's so clean and tender."

Before pulling his finger out of the opened hole, Dad finds Fikri's prostate and rubs it ever so lightly. Fikri involuntarily sucks harder on Umut's cock as his body twists and squirms. Dad withdraws his finger slowly and touches the pussy hole in a circular motion before he drops to his knees so Fikri's ass is right in his face.

"Eat it, Dad, eat it. Suck some of the sweet juice out of it, but lick it first. Let it get a little tighter so when you work your tongue into his hole, his hole is grabbing your tongue, surrounding it in its vice-like grip."

Umut looks down at the young blonde wonder whose tender boyish lips are encircling his cock and cockhead. Fikri is holding his legs to his chest, giving Dad a full view of the ass his son has so recently been fucking. Dad leans in and kisses what to him is the Holy Grail, a tight hole on a beautiful creature, compounded by the new openness that has arisen between him and his son, sharing the same body and exposing their most vulnerable selves to one another.

Dad stares at the flawless blood engorged hole, surrounded by the whitest of skin, while listening to Fikri's sucking Umut with a committed abandon. This is the moment of transition for the beast, the moment he knows the uniqueness of the moment, that the moment is the moment and the only thing to be aware of. Instead of the puffed and ruffled labia of a woman, Dad is concentrating on the well-prepared hole he is about to enter. This is no just everyday experience. In his mid-forties, Dad knows how often such exotic madness happens. Rarely, and with his son for the first time and fucking a boy and not a girl. The mix is in itself intoxicating. I want to take my time giving it to this kid. Dad pushes his tongue against the back of his teeth and then licks his lips. Absorbing all the aspects of three men with his son and a stranger, Dad brushes his lips ever so lightly over Fikri's hole. His dick begins to pound.

"Son, play with my cock while I eat on this unexpected gift of a hole in such need and so perfectly well prepared. I want you to jack me while I lick and suck his ass. Don't touch the head. I want to save that for his ass."

Umut eases closer to his dad as Fikri follows Umut's movements. Umut reaches down and takes his dad's cock again, but not before putting some cream on his hand. Umut confines the lube to his dad's shaft, squeezing and pulling.

"That's right. Tease me. Don't touch the head. Make me more insane for my orgasm. Believe me, son, even if we could plan it like this again, it would never be the same. I like looking at your cock, thick and long. It makes me proud. That's right, son, squeeze it, nurse it and tenderize it for me while I turn my attention to the door of earthly and heavenly delights."

With that spoken, Dad presses his lips against the hole with a tenderness that belies the rage of desire building within him. This sweet hole. I have, through my son, been given this virgin. It truly is from paradise and what paradise has given me, I will give to this creature before me. His ass is so sweet, the taste is so fresh.

Dad loses no time in pressing his tongue into the hole he will soon fuck. Fuck in front of his son. His gentle persuasion causes Fikri to push himself deeper into the Turk's tongue. Fikri wants more of it, more of the pushing and the twisting right inside the hole.

Dad begins to suck the hole to make deeper penetration with his tongue. The more sucking Dad does on the hole, the more Fikri pushes against his tongue, squeezing it with his ass muscles, grasping the strongest muscle in the human body, pulling the Turk's tongue inside him.

At that moment, Umut who has been working his dad's dick sees another gush of the crystal liquid like a stream flowing without end. Umut reaches down and collects it in his hand and wraps his hand around the hardened shaft.

"I don't have to tell you what's going on, Son. Just make as much use as possible as you can. Gather the manna of my soul and use it on my cock."

The intensity of the moment, as his father returns to the ass of the boy, with the palm of his hand holding the precious liquid. Umut applies the clear and silky juice to his father's shaft, careful to avoid the head, but Umut has learned about the secret spot right under the coming together of the head and that is where he moves to with the final motion of his hand before he moves back down the shaft, reveling in the thickness that sends shocks of electricity up his arms and through his body. Umut feels as if he has never understood the power of sex until he is experiencing his own father. What drives him crazy is that his father turns him on more than the beauty of the ideal youth with whom everyone is interacting.

The Turk pokes every so reservedly into the plumped little bud with his tongue. The Turk sees how much more enthusiastic Fikri becomes when he presses his tongue deep into his quivering hole.

"Son, you've got one fine piece of meat. I don't think our young virgin can take all you've got to give."

"He doesn't have to take it all in his mouth; he has already taken all of it in his ass. He is doing a great thing the way he is sucking me."

"I can imagine what he is feeling with the sights and smells of your meaty cock in his mouth. His ass is sweet and strong. Now, Son, rub and moisten the head of my cock. Gently, with your lightest fingers, spread the joy oozing from me all over and around the edge of the head."

While giving these instructions, the Turk has worked five fingers up to the second knuckle of his hand into the creamy depths of Fikri's ass. His son, with his elongated sausage, has prepared the way. The boy is ready. The Turk places his cock head against the center of his universe. His entire manhood trembles with new thoughts, new sensations, and new desires. The Turk looks down upon the exquisite lad whose ideal of beauty is one that has lasted through the ages from ancient times.

12