Turkish Delight Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After eating the chicken and pilaf, drinking some more wine, the Turk suggests they lie about and maybe nap if it comes to that. In fact, the Turk brings the hookah out and gets it going. Umut doesn't know exactly what's in the blend the Turk puts in the bowl, but Umut knows it is sweet and comforting. Some relaxing music enhances the ambiance and gives their interior worlds a chance to calm down. Umut falls asleep soon after and dreams the dreams of complete happiness and eternal satisfaction, that knowledge that, once experienced, changes a person forever. A person's consciousness and frame of life's reference has taken a quantum leap into a new reality.

The Turk awakens first feeling enormously refreshed and invigorated. While he finishes off his lahmajoon and has a bit of wine, he reloads the pipe when Umut, rubbing his eyes, walks into the room. As Umut eats his snack and has some wine, the Turk muses on the state of Umut's ass. Opened and now relaxed, teased and wanting to be opened again, his ass waiting to be filled.

After another bowl from the hookah and some more wine, the Turk disrobes and nods for Umut to suck him. Umut drops his robe, and gets on his knees in front of the Turk's manhood. The Turk is already dripping which Umut considers as he focuses on stimulating the mushroom head, lapping at its edges along with some tongue teasing.

"Take as much as you want of it. I won't make you gag, but if you want to gag in seeing how much you can take, I can go along with that, too."

Umut feels the head against the opening to his deeper throat and presses forward, knowing this is going to be the only chance he has to experience as much of the Turk's manhood as he can.

The Turk stretches out on the cushions and urges Umut to assume the sixty-nine position. With Umut's dick going deep into his throat, the Turk

begins to realize that Umut has been able to swallow him completely, adding more intensity to the exchange. The Turk pulls away from Umut's cock and places his fingers inside his mouth to scoop out the sucking lubrication. He takes Umut's dick back into his mouth as his fingers moisten Umut's quivering hole. Not too many moments pass when all five fingers are stretching open Umut's ass. The time has come. Now the Turk will exhibit utmost restraint in his approach to Umut's ass.

"Do you want my cock inside you instead of fingers?"

Umut, pulling away from the Turk's cock, blurts out, "Yes, Sir."

"We'll need to do a little moving around. I want you to be in total control. You are a divine gift that has been bestowed upon me. I cannot ask for more and the thought of causing you any discomfort or pain grieves me, so I want you to find that magic point from which your hole will open and welcome my cock effortlessly. When you begin to take it and it fills you as you have never been filled before, you will want to rush the experience. Stop at any point along the way and enjoy that point, that moment, knowing that moment is a special one which will soon be replaced by yet another special moment as I penetrate and spread my manhood inside you."

Umut's ass has a voice of acceptance. The experience for Umut is incredible. The Turk is filling him and colors are flashing, a oneness with the Turk begins to form. Umut's body is the extension of the Turk's manhood. It is as if the Turk's spirit takes over Umut's body through the emanation of power, latent within the Turk himself. The sexuality that has always defined the Turk is now focused inside of Umut's body. It radiates into every cell of Umut's body. Umut pushes down to take all the Turk's manhood. Umut utters some guttural noise. The Turk jerks himself even more deeply into Umut. Umut cries tears of joy and happiness and satisfaction and fulfillment of a fantasy. Umut accepts all the Turk. The Turk glows in a new way at the feelings coursing through his veins and his arteries and his brain and ultimately his entire body. The Turk gloats with a humble satisfaction that what is happening is happening, that, after all these years, he is being ridden to the base of his sizable cock by his own offspring, who, in doing so, creates new sexual worlds in which the Turk loses himself. Both men are forever changed by the complexity of their interweaving, but both men don't care. This moment of sharing, of becoming one is the culmination of thoughts on both sides. The Turk wants Umut and Umut wants the Turk.

Umut begins to fuck the Turk's cock with slow movements of his ass. He squeezes. He releases. He moves up and he moves down. Umut begins to slowly ride the Turk's cock. The Turk is not insensitive to how much action an ass may take and now that he knows Umut can take his cock to its base, the Turk slows down Umut's movements by placing his hands on his back. The Turk pushes Umut off him. Knowing that Umut needs a rest for what is to happen, the Turk tells Umut to sit on his face so he can make love to his ass with his mouth and tongue while Umut sucks on his cock.

The Turk takes Umut's ass cheeks in his hands and pulls them apart to reveal the puffy, pink hole, now not quite so tight, but young and without blemish. The Turk feels Umut sucking his cock and jacking it. Still holding the cheeks apart, the Turk pulls Umut to him, bringing the well lubed hole to his lips. The Turk kisses Umut's ass as if he were kissing his lips. Umut gags but doesn't miss a beat of the rhythm he's made thrusting his mouth and throat on the Turk's cock. The Turk continues to kiss the open, juicy hole as his tongue travels now more easily into the tunnel of delight. Umut feels a warmth move up the inside of his ass as the Turk presses forward with the sucking, kissing, and licking of his hole. Umut feels an even greater need for penetration. Having once felt the Turk deep up inside him, he knew he wanted it again and the teasing of the warmth that wanted meat, man meat inside him. The Turk continues his assault on only the outside, giving the inside a rest, and letting the inside build an even stronger desire to be filled. The older man, for whom sex was a series of experiments and new adventures, senses the monumentality of the moment: at once the most illusory of all life's feelings and experiences and yet one of eternal lasting consequence. Tasting the sweetness of Umut's ass and sucking in his own juices along with Umut's, the Turk loses himself in a netherworld of being sucked by Umut and dwelling in the land of Umut's ass.

An equilibrium ensues. The repetitive actions take on a life of their own. Both men are filled with satisfying over the top sensations as the same movements lead to an unexpected high point. The Turk pulls back, tells Umut to stop sucking him.

"Get on all fours on the cushions. I'm going to place my cock against your juicy tender hole and you are going to back up on me. Go as slow or fast as you want to."

The Turk places his mushroom head squarely in the center of Umut's hole. Umut feels the pressure and begins pushing back, opening himself to the exhilaration of the Turk's cock once again inside his ass. Slowly Umut brings the head inside the first ring and almost touching his prostate. That is Umut's next move: to let the rock-hard cockhead press against his prostate. The Turk reaches around and catches Umut's love juice and strokes his cock and runs his fingers in random patterns over Umut's cockhead. The more the Turk plays with Umut's cockhead, the deeper Umut feels the Turk's cock until Umut can push no farther. The Turk is filling him completely. He's dripping pre-cum into the Turk's hand. Without a thought, Umut squeezes and releases the Turk's cock, pulls back and then pushes back as far as he can go.

Umut blurts out: "It's there. You're fucking there. You're totally inside me. Let me ride it for a while. I won't make you cum. I want to be looking into your eyes, looking into your soul as you'll be looking into mine when you cum inside me."

"I've never felt fuller in my entire life. I think your ass has made me the hardest I have ever been. Continue to let it give you pleasure. I know touching and playing with your dick gives me pleasure: to hold on to a hot cock while my cock is surrounded by your ass, really your entire body. Because for you, this is your entire body. My cock in your ass and me holding on to your manhood and enjoying it more than words can say. Ride me, Umut, ride me."

Without words, the two men change into the position so that the Turk is on his back and Umut is seated on his hard cock facing the Turk. The athletic body of Umut riding the Turk's unbridled cock sends both men into alternate realities. Both men are feeling the union for the first time. Looking, staring into each other's eyes, the haze of the smoke turns each man's perceptions into a blaze of color and unbelief. The background music causes the colors to change. Rush after rush follows on and soon the men realize they are not even moving but are still experiencing the effects of movement. Lifted to another plane in which each man can seemingly understand the other's thoughts, Umut slowly pushes all of the Turk inside him. The colors change but the thoughts of supreme oneness and love and union flow again between the two as the thoughts of the actual act ebb and drift from their consciousness.

Reality returns when Umut pulls himself away from the Turk's cock.

"I want to be on my back. You hold my legs and fuck me."

"You jack yourself and you will tell me when you get close to cumming. I want to spray your insides with my cream the moment you explode. It will be a moment that we will experience once. And a moment we want to experience together. Total oneness. Total manliness. Total bonding. Total ecstasy."

The Turk is now going to be in his favorite, dominant position, fucking Umut as if his ass were a pussy, but the encounter is more than dominance or even bringing out the submissive side of Umut. The Turk's fucking Umut is about taking a fantasy and making it a reality.

The Turk suggests another bowl, some more wine. The intoxicating smoke fills the room with a heavy, pungent odor while both men empty the second bottle of wine. The moment arrives. Umut assumes the position. The Turk lubricates his head and shaft. The Turk gives support to Umut's legs that are splayed for the Turk to get to the deepest point possible when he shoots his load. Umut spreads his own pre-cum on his dick while the Turk finds the entry spot. Well positioned, the Turk follows the lead of Umut's hand on his ass With the head just inside Umut, the Turk leans down and kisses Umut's nipples. Umut takes his hand off his cock.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, please. Please fuck me. I want it all; I want you. You know those moments just a while ago when our thoughts seemed to be one. That's what I want again as you fuck me and mark me as yours for life, no matter with whom I play or even get serious; I am yours, always yours. Yes, push yourself in as deeply as you want. I can take it."

Umut reaches up and parts the hair around the Turk's nipples and pinches them with his fingers covered in pre-cum. The Turk moves easily with deep strokes, not hitting hard at the end, but penetrating to the base.

"That's what you want, isn't it, Umut? That's what you want to feel? Me moving slowly in and out, sometimes just hitting the prostate and sometimes going way beyond it. That is what you have been hoping to happen because I know those three fingers you used to suck on when you jacked off had been inside your ass. I have been fucking you all these years with your own fingers in your imagination. Now, at this very moment, I am fucking like I've never fucked before. Sure, I know technique, but being with you goes beyond technique. With you, Umut, it is instinct that takes over. Yeah, continue to jack your manly cock. I'm proud of you, son; I'm as proud as any man can be. You're a total man. You accept your passivity to men, yet remain totally manly yourself. Now, tell me what you want me to do. I am here for one purpose only: to make you feel the deepest sexual experience you have ever had.

The Turk works Umut's insides so the walls of Umut's ass feel as if they are the very own skin of the Turk's cock. There is no separation in the feeling of the two surfaces of hot, juicy satin cock and satin ass wall. Each feels what the other is feeling.

"Fuck me hard. I want to cum. I want you to fuck me to get me close."

The Turk begins a steady rhythm of in and out punctuated by a slow deep thrust.

"Keep fucking me just like you are."

The Turk turns up the heat a little with a faster rhythm with only an occasional deep thrust. Umut jacks in time with the Turk's movements. The pre-cum lubricates his fingers. Working his special spot, Umut yells out, "I'm going to lose it. I'm starting to feel like I'm going to cum any second now."

The Turk, whose heavy hanging balls are pressing to be drained, has no trouble finding that spot beneath the prostate that hits his enflamed mushroom head and tickles his hot spot as well close to the muscular rings that contract with the Turk's well controlled stabs at Umut's ass.

The Turk says he can cum anytime Umut desires.

"Kiss me, Daddy."

The Turk kisses his son with a totally sinless innocence. The circle is complete. The Turk resumes his position over Umut. Within seconds, Umut starts shaking, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

At the very moment Umut's cum is erupting out of his cock, the Turk's cock makes three quick passes with his cockhead up and under Umut's prostate and shoots off while the cum is still shooting out of Umut's cock.

The Turk embraces his son who has released his dick, plants another deep kiss on Umut's lips as Umut feels the uncontrollable aftershocks in the older man. The Turk's body has been open to its various levels of sexual response. The Turk is happy his thighs are contracting and still pumping cum into Umut's ass.

The Turk pulls out of Umut's ass, places Umut's legs in a relaxing position and places his cock on Umut's lips. Umut immediately begins to lick the head and after licking the head clean, he takes the cock into his mouth and plays with it. Umut never loses his hard.

"Suck on it. You've got a second shot inside you. Jack your cock while you lick your ass juice and my cum off my cock."

Umut is still hard. He has not lost his erection for one moment even with the divine orgasm he has just experienced. The taste of the Turk's dick after it has been inside his ass is a completely new experience, causing new feelings to bounce around in Umut's head which he feels strangely in his dick. The feelings in his mouth are translating themselves into a pre-orgasmic feeling in Umut's dick.

"Keep sucking, Umut. All I want you to do is work on my head and your cock. It's there within you. Sucking my cock is as hot as me fucking you. You now have your fantasy with real flesh and real smells. Suck on this hard head of a cock and feel yourself building to shoot off another load."

His father's words are like magic. The pre-orgasmic feelings strengthen and the delight in the Turk's dick takes on a new dimension.

The Turk pulls out of Umut's mouth, lifts Umut's legs and works his cock into Umut's ass.

"Don't stop jacking. You're going to cum again and it will be hotter than the first time."

The Turk works his dick around inside to absorb as much of the cum that has drifted toward the hole. He pulls out, drops Umut's legs, and reinserts his cock in Umut's mouth with its fresh supply of internal juices. Umut goes crazy and in complete control of his dick, with the fantasy being the reality, Umut shoots a second time with a frenzy he never knew possible.

Both men freeze. Umut releases his dick. The Turk slowly, very slowly withdraws from Umut's mouth.

The Turk is lying beside Umut. The Turk rolls over and kisses Umut deeply as a confirmation of their love and understanding.

After the habitual cleanliness rituals, there is one last round in the bowl of the hookah.

Both men sleep the sleep of the satisfied and comforted.

12