Turkish Delights

Story Info
Teacher explores the erotic side of Istanbul.
2.5k words
3.86
48.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been living in Istanbul (Turkey) for more than a year. I was teaching there in a foreign high-school mostly to young female teenagers from 15 to 18 years old. Most of them clearly did not give a shit about my science class but were much more interested in trying to turn on their young and athletic teacher who at the time was only 25. In fact it was even worse.

They knew I was not a "real" teacher. I had been sent there instead of doing my compulsory military service and because of my not-really-a-teacher status, they were much more daring in exposing their sexuality. Especially considering that most of their other teachers were old bitches in their fifties that were releasing their professional frustration on these cute chicks. That special day, I had spent 3 hours with a small group of these sexual bombs supervising them doing experiments.

It was spring and one of the first really hot days. Everybody was sweating in the overheated classroom. The girls were hot in every sense. Their tight tanks were sticking to their beautiful bodies and several of them were not wearing bras so that I could easily see the shape of their nipples under their shirts. They were always on my back asking for help and when I would get to their table, they would bend their body across the table to make sure I didn't miss the direct view of their developing breasts. At the end of the day, I was tired as always after a long day of teaching but this time they had really turned me on. I was eager to get back home and have fun with my girlfriend so that I could release the pressure.

In the taxi back home I was clearly fantasizing on what we would do but when I got there, there was only a note asking me to meet her at the bar of the Hilton hotel. In Istanbul, bars and restaurants are very cheap, and with my European salary we were going out almost every night.

What was unusual was the place. My girlfriend was American and really more of the casual type, wearing pants and tee-shirts and going to student bars to have fun. The Hilton was not really our usual spot even though we had gone there a couple of times for romantic evenings. They had this really classy/cozy bar/restaurant on the top floor with a beautiful view of Istanbul and the Bosphorus, deep leather seats and sexy waitresses.

I was kind of pissed to be there, because I was so horny and just wanted to be home. When I got there, there were only a few people, most of them business men. Sarah was there, sitting at the bar. But that was certainly not the casual Sarah I knew. She was dressed all in black. She had a very short and tight dress revealing her long slim legs. Her top was a sheer black leotard that I had given her. She was wearing a black and very sexy bra (another gift) that was pushing her already large breasts up.

But most of all, she was wearing make up with a very bright lipstick which I had never seen on her. Her hair was up and loose. She just looked perfectly hot and sexy. I was not surprised to see that she was not alone at the bar. A handsome Turkish man was sitting next to her and was clearly out of control. Most Turkish men have this belief that foreign women come to Turkey to have sex with a Turkish stud. And of all the women, American girls have the reputation of being the Queen of the Sluts. So the stud probably could not believe his chance. He had offered Sarah a Martini and was talking in her hear, his hand on her thigh. I knew that Sarah was already fairly drunk because she was just acting like a perfect bitch. Smiling and laughing and letting him touch her.

First I was irritated by what I saw but the surprise passed in a few seconds, and I just became even more horny. I sat down in a corner just a few feet from where they were with Sarah facing me. I ordered a vodka and watched the whore at work. It lasted for almost an hour. She had had 2 more martinis in the meantime. The man invited her to dance a couple times and each time I could see him squeezing her hard while his hands were all over her butt. He tried to kiss her on the mouth but she would just move her head away laughing so that he would just kiss her neck instead.

It is only when he started to caress her breasts heavily that she looked at me and made me a sign to tell me it was time to go. On my side I was seriously feeling the effect of my second straight vodka and could not hold quiet anymore. At the end of the dance, she just told the guy she had to go to the bathroom and left. I met her in the lobby of the hotel. We did not talk. We just called a taxi and went home. In the taxi we just introduced each other as if we had never met before. I told her she looked incredibly sexy and asked her if she would like to come to my place to have fun. As a response, she just started pulling her dress up and put a finger in her panties that she took out and sucked very sensually. The driver was completely silent which was very unusual and I knew he was not missing anything of what was going on in the back of his taxi even though he could not understand a word.

Once at home, my dick was so hard it was really hard to not to tear her clothes off and fuck her brains out. But she knew it and wanted more. She asked me to serve her another drink and kept talking as if we were strangers. She told me she had a boyfriend in the States and was just here to have a good time. We talked about our sexual life with our partners. After a few minutes of this little game, neither of us could stand it anymore and we knew it was time. I asked her if she would like to dance for me and she agreed. I put on the very sensual soundtrack of Stealing Beauty.

She started dancing slowly in front of me following the slow and heavy beat of the music. Damn. If there is one thing she is really good at, it's dancing very erotically. She was moving up and down caressing her body over her dress. Once again she pulled her dress up on her stomach and started caressing herself over the fabric of her panties. I could see that she was completely aroused and wet because the small piece of panty material could not cover her swollen lips and was disappearing in her shaved pussy. She removed her sheer top and took her breasts out of the bra so that she could pinch her nipples with one finger while she was still caressing herself a little bit farther down.

She turned herself so that I had a direct view of her ass and bent forward, now pushing a few fingers deep into her soaked cunt. That's when I told her I wanted to take pictures of her. Though she had never done that before she only hesitated a few seconds. I went to pick up my 24*36 and started shooting. She was just going wild in front of the camera masturbating her cunt, licking her fingers wet by her own juices, moaning like a bitch. I brought her a large dildo and a few seconds later it had completely disappeared in her cunt. She was taking it in and out now yelling so strong was the pleasure.

She was moving her hips up and down faster and faster, the dildo getting out of her cunt before disappearing completely half a second later. The pleasure became overwhelming and she had a very strong orgasm that lasted a full minute, her whole body shivering. She was covered with sweat and juice from her pussy and her tits were just like two hard pink cherries. Her clit was bigger than I had ever seen it and when she came she could hardly keep up breathing to fill up her gorgeous breast. One or two minutes later, she slowly got the dildo out of her cunt and smiled at me. I knew it was my turn…

She asked me to take off my clothes while she disappeared for a few minutes. When she came back I was fully naked and so hard that it was hurting me. She was also completely nude only wearing her pair of leather high heels. She attached a belt around my neck and tightened it. She forced me to sit on all fours on the wooden floor and to call her Madame. To make sure I was obedient she slapped me a few times on my butt and each time I had to say Yes Madame. Yes, I am your slave.

At that point she took out the bottle of kaymak. Kaymak is a favorite Turkish dish. It's a very thick white cream that tastes fairly sweet. She took the bottle to her mouth but instead of drinking it she just let it get out of her mouth. It was slowly dripping over her chin covering her breast before converging inside her legs. After a few seconds, she was covered with the cream all the way down to her feet and on the floor. She stopped finally, put a foot on my face and ordered me to lick it clean.

I started by liking her feet, pushing my tongue in between each of her toes to get the cream there. Then I licked her legs and finally the inside of her legs. The kaymak was mixing with her own juices and to make sure I was leaving a drop she forced to put my tongue deep in her cunt and to lick her pussy for several minutes while she was holding me by my hair pulling my head even deeper.

I must say she did not have to force me too much. Once again she started to breathe very loudly and moan. "Suck my cunt, bitch. Lick me like a good dog" she was yelling. The orgasm came quickly but was very strong. On my side the smell of her completely wet pussy was driving me mad and my face was soaked with her juice. After she came back to her senses, I had to finish licking her breasts, neck and her face till there was not a single drop left on her body. She seemed satisfied by this first task. I was a good slave.

Then she blindfolded me so I could not see anymore and turned down the music. She took me across the room while I was still on my knees and attached my hands tightly to a heavy piece of furniture. For a few seconds, I could hear that she was taking pictures. Then she asked me if I was afraid. I said no almost jokingly and that's when I could hear that she was taking something metallic out of something and I knew right away what it was even before she started touching me with the sharp and heavy 8 inch blade of the kitchen knife.

She slowly lowered the blade toward my ass and took it down very slowly along my legs. My balls and everything were obviously fully exposed and you can believe that it's a fairly scary moment when you are fully tied up, can't see shit and a woman you have known only for a few weeks is sitting on you with a huge butcher knife. She slowly pulled up the blade and passed several times on my balls. All my senses were on and it took me a few minutes to get my heart not to beat frantically and started to relax into a strong and deep feeling of excitement. When she felt I was fully her thing, she then said it was my time to be fucked.

She sat on my back her face towards my ass and poured some massage oil in between my legs. The oil was dripping along my balls and my legs. She stroked my cock and wet balls a few times and then start caressing my ass with one finger. She then pushed it slowly inside. She did it a few times then left across the room and came back to sit on top of me again. She put the 8 inch dildo in front of my ass and very slowly started pushing it deeper inside.

She was just fucking me very slowly. It was like I had a train in my ass. I thought I was going to die. It was like my stomach and my balls were melting and I almost passed away from this incredibly intense mixture of pain and pleasure. I had been fucked many times before by her since it is the best way of reaching the g spot in men but only by her fingers or a small dildo she had bought for me. Nothing this size. But after one or two minutes, I started relaxing, the pain disappeared and the pleasure became overwhelming. It was my time to moan loudly and yell obscenities. She wanted me to tell her Oh yes fuck me Madame, I like to be fucked in the ass by you mistress. And each time I would say so she would push it even harder and deeper into my ass.

When she felt I could not hold it anymore, she untied my hands. She lied on her back on the floor and asked to come over her with my dick over her face while my face was right in her still swollen pussy. While I was licking her one more time, she pushed the dildo back into my ass while my cock was going deep into her mouth. I could not hold it more than a few seconds. The spasms just took me and the orgasm was unbelievable. It just would not stop. My whole body was having an orgasm. My head was on fire, each part of my body was shivering and the sperm was spewing out of my balls as if it would never end.

Very quickly my mouth was full and the sperm was dripping along her chin. She finally directed the last generous drops toward her breasts. It took a few full minutes to recover. I finally fell on her side on the floor. She was covered with my sperm and she was just smiling. She was massaging her body spreading my sperm all over her. She laid down on me and kissed me. I could smell the strong smell of my sperm while she could taste her own juice. We just could not move anymore. We were completely high. A few months later I married her...