Turmoil and Turning Over the Sheets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I couldn't tolerate him in me anymore, I pushed him away. I suggested another position.

"Do you want to get on top?" he asked, knowing I still hadn't orgasmed.

I got on my knees and stuck my lively ass in the air. I may be middle-aged but men still loved my ass and I knew it!

He fondled for my hole again.

"Up," I directed.

As he fumbled some more, I knew he was so hard, wanton and glazed. He found the right spot again and gently stuck his cock inside my soaked, aching and burning pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, gosh dang," I sighed nervously.

I couldn't relax as hard as I was trying to. I was trying to satisfy Tim and satisfy myself, but it wasn't working. So, I decided to satisfy just Tim.

"Quiet, my darling minx Julie," Tim urged.

I couldn't help myself. I knew the neighbors thought Tim was probably hurting me or killing me but I was in rapture. I planned to enjoy Tim as long as I could. I was getting perturbed at him stifling me but I was laughing inside, too. I got louder but used a pillow to silence myself.

Tim penetrated me deeper and overpoweringly.

I knew it was difficult for him to come as well or he was still trying to pleasure me.

He was a considerate man.

I wanted him to come. I wanted him to come hard and come now.

I shoved my ass into him and he pounded my pussy harder. I moved back and forth uncompromisingly. "Fuck me, Tim. Fuck me good. Fuck me harder. I need you. I need your gigantic cock in my pussy. I need a good fucking. Don't stop."

At that point, Tim came, calmly and wordlessly to my deafening ears. He was covered with sweat from his anxiety, hard work and love for me.

I was completely and utterly satisfied.

"Did you orgasm, Julie?"

"No, I didn't. Couldn't you tell?" I said a bit too quickly. "You'll just have to owe me one."

I was being a bitch but I was thinking of his wife faking it. Sara obviously deprived him and it showed by the way he made love.

We have time, I thought to myself and I need to show you WHAT I need. "I will next time," I insisted ... when I get comfortable with this."

"Do you want to spend the night?" I asked.

"No, I have an early meeting," he proclaimed.

I expected such a response. I was surprised that he had been as spontaneous as it was.

"Well, go and take a shower," I suggested as I felt his perspiring back and chest.

"Want me to join you?" I asked.

"Next time," he said.

He got up and I admired his great physique and butt cheeks. Tim was well fit for a middle-aged man. Actually, he hadn't aged a bit since college except for a little grey and hair loss. He was still very handsome and I told him so.The makeover would come later.

He toweled himself off and exited the shower drying and displaying his big cock in front of me again.

I knew he was proud. I knew he was satisfied. I knew he was relieved.

So, was I!

The Guilt Phase

As Tim got dressed, I admired his cute beach outfit and slip-on shoes. Very cute, I thought to myself. As he left, I stared at him.

As Tim left, he looked at me and said, "I've never done this before, Julie."

"I haven't either, Tim, and I'm single," I replied.

I sulked at his departure but fell asleep instantly. I was satisfied and amazed at the way the evening had ended.

A Big Mistake

When I awakened in the morning, I reminisced. I was remembering the look Tim had had on his face departing my place at whatever time in the morning it had been. I knew he had felt guilty upon his departure.

I was saddened that he felt accountable. I was gluttonous with pleasure and the enchantment of the night before. I didn't want to lose the feeling.

Sooooo.....

I was distressed and anxious that I hadn't reached an orgasm the night before. I was completely satisfied but I needed to experience an orgasm.

I took out my vibrator and pleasured myself. It took forever to pleasure myself and have an orgasm. I dreamed about the night before. I was still tense. I knew it wasn't Tim's fault. I knew it was just a difficult time of the month for me and I was still having a difficult time relaxing.

Too much excitement, I thought.

I finally reached orgasm with my little cyber flicker. It took a while but it always worked up my clit into a fury. I was relieved. I cried at the release. Why was I crying when I give myself an orgasm? I hadn't done that in years. Relief? Satisfaction? Loneliness?

I didn't know why the tears came so freely. I didn't know what I was feeling at the moment tortured but on the other hand, I was exuberant and happy.

The Forbidden Follow-up IM

Oh, Gosh, I know – never contact a man after sex. That's just the way it is.

The man is so satisfied that he can't think of his dick ever again. Now, he's being intellectual. Gosh dang, help us all, when a man is intellectual without his dick first in mind. That's how wars are started, that's how bombs are built, and gosh forbid the woman who interferes.

Well, I'm always the woman that takes the bold step regardless of protocol between the sexes. I sent a couple of emails.

Later, Tim IMed me.

"Hi, Julie," Tim wrote.

"Tim, how are you doing?" I inquired.

Tim was cold, non-responsive and reluctantly responded with a "Fine."

I was trying to get him to open up but he just wouldn't.

"I need some time to digest last night, Julie," Tim said.

"Digest?" I asked.

The night before we had great sex. What was with this cool attitude? No, I needed feedback. I was getting angry.

"Was it good for you, Tim? Or, was I just a forbidden conquest?" I asked.

"You were hot, Julie. Really hot," Tim replied.

"Fuck you, Tim," I responded. "Go play with yourself next time you need to get laid. Or, go ask your wife."

"Okay, I'm sorry. You were passionate. I'm not used to that. You didn't act like having sex was a chore. I enjoyed touching you and you being aroused when I touched areas my wife doesn't appreciate."

"Tim," I proceeded. "Don't be mean to me. I don't deserve it and I didn't do anything wrong. I just succumbed to your desires. I am single. I can find men for sex. That's not why I had sex WITH you."

There was a silence. I knew we had reached an emotional impasse.

"Thanks for the input," I exclaimed.

I knew the cold war had just begun. I knew Tim would wait till he saw Sara and determine what he was feeling and if see if his conscious could continue with our affair.

How dare he put me in the middleof his uncertain feelings if you weren't sure of what commitment he was entering into?

"You're acting like a child," I told Tim in enraged.

I wasn't' a stranger. I wasn't a twit. I was completely and absolutely angered at his aloofness.

WE weren't simple, adulterous, uneducated and unknowing adults who did this many times before.

"Don't blame me for this, Tim," I exclaimed. "Don't even try again till you are separated. Understand me? I don't want you, need you and I hate you! I never want to see you again."

A few days later, the phone rang.

"Hi, Tim," I responded.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Great sex! Interesting story!

Sexygodess, has written an extremly vivid highly exciting story! The sex is vivid and sure to arouse, but she also shows her wisdom and outlook on life in her words!

I really enjoyed this! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mostly good

some grammar and spelling errors spoil this, and the last few sections seem disconnected, ideas that don't hang with the theme.......... but it works pretty good on the whole.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Friday Setup My wife scores her first pussy.in Loving Wives
Last Chance On Zach's last day, Heidi has him working late.in Romance
Marcus A Valcan finds a mate.in NonHuman
Lars Sings a Different Tune Notorious seducing young stud finds his match.in Romance
A Private Party The vibrator battery is dead?in Group Sex
More Stories