Turn of Events Ch. 2

Story Info
Master & Gustav enjoy her.
801 words
3.87
34k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting there with her master groping her, he inserted a finger inside of her already wet pussy. Her gentleman caller was the one whom had excited her, although the master thought it to be him. Feeling her wetness, he was excited and disgusted all at the same time. How could she be so hot for him? He raised her as a daughter! Putting that thought out of his mind, he inserted another and began pistoning them in and out of her pussy.

Tied to the bed, she moans, not one of pleasure, but of pain. None have violated her this way, her virgin body began writhing on the bed, trying to move from his penetration. Her eyes searching him for a weakness. Watching and training the other slaves had taken an advantage for her, she could spot weakness. Though in him, she found nothing, her eyes teared up once again and she forced herself to relax under him.

Feeling her relax, all except the muscles that we tight around his fingers, he brought his other hand to her breasts, and started kneading them and pulling at her nipples, making them stand out erect and hard. Hearing her whimper only increased his movements, pistoning his fingers harder before removing them as he heard her moan despite herself.

She watched his movements with something unnatural. Her body began moving with his hand and she felt herself become more and more moist. Despite herself, she began to enjoy her sexual encounter until she was startled and someone pained by her ass being violated. She could not see, but felt him run his hard cock against her asshole. She watched him move a pillow under her, raising her ass in the air a bit as she mounted her, his cock rubbing the asshole.

He was grinning as he pushed through the tight opening of her ass. The feeling to him was wonderful, if not a bit on the tight side. His dick almost didn’t fit, but he was determined, no matter how loud this slave of his screamed. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, he would imagine. Couldn’t think she could get much strill. Another slave entered the room to see what was the matter, and then immediately headed back out.

“Slave!” he called, getting the slaves attention. The slave turned towards him and then moved closer, seeing this woman that he had served many years, being turned into a slave herself. A satisfying grin appeared on his face as his master spoke once more, “Slave, quiet her, shove anything in her mouth.”

The slave and mistic both understood at the same time, the only difference is the other slave was much more willing than her, she screamed with all her might as her own master pushed his cock all the way into her asshole. Leaning forward he spoke quietly, “And remember, if you so much as nick him, this will be your pleasure for the night, your punishment will endure.”

Her eyes widened at the threat and before she could protest, the other slave shoved his dick into her mouth, she tasted the precum on it already and had no choice but to suck him. It was that or bite down, and she didn’t like the way things were going to go if she bit him. The slave moaned with delight as her master removed his cock from her ass and inserted it into her pussy. The change, so quick, made her gasp. She had never felt the ecstasy of being so close to cumming before.

She moved her hips with the master, and began to enjoy the blow job she was giving the other slave, Gustav. She tried new things as she raised herself up to meet her master, an orgasm shaking her body, she managed to scream with pleasure as Gustav shot his load into her mouth. Her master removed him, sent him on his way.

The master now, grinning that she had pleased herself, thrust himself back into her, with quick hard pumps, he brought himself to ecstasy, never before feeling the virgin meat. Removing his cock, semi-hard from her pussy, blood and cum had poured out. More cum that blood. Rolling on his side, he looked over to her, satisfied. “This is a start of a beautiful slavery, whore. We will have many nights like this one.” With that he stood and left the room, leaving her exposed and restrained.

She heard his voice down the hall yelling “Free Slave!" Knowing that meant the slave was free for anyone to use, she tensed, and prayed to her gods, that non would hear him. Her prayer fell upon deaf ears, the slaves came quickly, with fevered attempts.

* * * * *

Stay tuned for the next chapter!