Turnabout Is Fair Play

Story Info
Slave shows Master life on the other side.
2.1k words
3.68
20.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kittygrrl
kittygrrl
12 Followers

The sun had just begun to trickle through the blinds when I awoke. I glanced over at you, my Master, your short dark hair spilling over the pillow, your face lost in sleep. Smiling, our naked limbs entwined from the night before, I basked in the light as I planned the last details of the day. For today was the day I was going to show you what it was like to submit.

We had discussed it before, after a scene… you had asked me what subspace was like with such longing in your eyes. I had tried to explain how it made me feel, the comfort, the pleasure, the ecstasy I experienced while in space… but I couldn't even begin to tell you every sensation. You had dismissed it then, but I had seen the desire in your eyes, and had decided then that one day, I would show you life on the other side of the ropes.

I carefully disentangled my body from yours, rolling onto the floor silently and standing, praying I wouldn't wake you. Tiptoeing over to the dresser we shared, I opened the last drawer, our toy drawer. I took out some nylon rope, remembering how delicious it had felt against my skin… and, after some thought, also picked out a blindfold, a feather, and a dog chain to use as a collar. I then slipped on a short skirt, a black velvet bra and a tight tee shirt, smiling as I touched my smooth pussy and thought of your reaction when you realized I wasn't wearing panties. I put my hair up in a clip, letting two tendrils frame my face… then I added my usual eyeliner and some dark red lipstick. I pirouetted in the mirror… I was ready.

Gathering the toys in my arms, I began to sneak back over beside your bed. I stepped on a bard hat creaked under my feet… I inhaled deeply, and you shifted, but didn't wake up. With a sigh of relief, I made it back to you, undetected, and gently placed the toys on the bed, only keeping the rope in my hands. A glance to the clock told me it was 11:14, and a good time to begin your education.

I kissed your neck, and you rolled over with a groan, blinking sleepily. I took the chance to straddle you, trap your hands with mine, and tie them swiftly and securely over your head to the headboard.

"Good morning," I whispered, with another kiss.

You opened your eyes then, and tried to embrace me, only to find your hands were bound. A slow smile crept over your face. "Good morning, my slave… what is all this, then?"

I grinned. "I'm afraid I must correct you… as long as you are bound, you are mine, pet… It is, I believe, time you saw life through a submissive's eyes."

You chuckled, a bit surprised that my rope work was so well done. "I see," you said. "You will be, you know, severely punished for this later…"

"I don't think you're in a place to be making such threats," I countered with a smile. I pulled the sheet off of you, rubbing my already wet pussy over your naked chest. I watched with delight as your eyes widened, it clicking that I wasn't wearing underwear. I kissed your neck again, sliding the blindfold over your eyes, dragging the dog chain, which was cold, over your skin, enjoying the sight of goosebumps as they prickled your skin. I then clipped the chain around your neck, coming close to whisper, "Now you are collared by me," in your ear, licking gently, teasingly at your lobe as you moaned. I swung my leg back over you, kneeling at your side as I began to trace designs on your skin with my fingertips, stars and spirals dancing over your sensitive body. Your cock was already erect by this time, and you quietly whispered, "Please…"

I stopped. "Please what, my pet? I haven't even begun with you… you have much longer to wait before you can even think of cumming… and I certainly hope, for your sake, that you don't cum without permission…" I picked up the feather and tickled you with it, watching your cock swell even more as I teased you. I straddled you again, running my cunt over your body, rocking back and forth, feeling a delicious energy pulsing through my blood. After silently doing this for a while, my ass touching your cock but never rubbing against it, just sudden contact, I let my nails run over your sides, feeling you writhe under my fingertips.

"You like that, don't you?" I said, smiling, continuing to scratch lightly over your sides and nipples, noticing how you moved into the touches. All you could do was moan assent.

I then removed the blindfold, taking off my shirt and slowly, very slowly removing my bra to show you my peach nipples. "Do you like these?" I asked, letting my body come close to yours, pressing my breasts into your chest. You nodded silently, and I sat up again, dragging my pussy over your stomach. I pinched each nipple until it was pink and hard, standing up perkily to display itself to your eager eyes. "Wouldn't you love to have them in your hands?" I whispered, bouncing each breast in my hand softly. "Wouldn't you like to pinch then with your nails, to feel as they get aroused, all hard under your fingers?"

"Mmmm…" you replied, and I smiled. I lifted my skirt to show you my smooth cunt, and you moaned under me.

"What about this?" I asked, teasing you. "It's all nice and smooth… wouldn't you just love to run your hands over it, feel just how silky it is?" I stroked my fingers over it myself, and shivered a bit as I felt my pussy begin to drip juices down my thighs. I tucked the little skirt up, to make sure you had a good view, positioning myself right over your face as I twirled my finger over my clit. Then I inserted one finger into my eager and desperate pussy, removing it to taste my own cum on my finger… You moaned again, straining under me, struggling against your bonds desperately but futilely. I plunged two fingers, then three, into my hot, wet cunt, pumping them in and out, telling you throatily how good it feels, and how much I'd love for it to be your cock inside me, and wouldn't you like to have your cock inside me too? You wriggled and moaned, "Yes, please…" as I continued to pump my fingers, at last pulling them out and offering them to you.

"Lick them clean", I demanded, and you did so eagerly, taking every drop of my cum with your tongue. "If you clean them to my satisfaction, perhaps I will direct more attention to your cock," I whispered with a sly smile, rubbing my ass over your rock hard cock. When my fingers were at last completely clean, I turned, straddling you the opposite way, licking just your cock head with my tongue. My hair had come loose, and was brushing your ever-more-sensitive skin, my tongue ring tickling your cock head, sucking just the tip, lightly, then harder, then lightly again... teasing… always teasing…

My eyes met yours, a slight smile on my lips... I kissed your cock again, sliding my skin over yours, turning back around to straddle you again, my body now fully against yours. I kissed your lips, opening your mouth with my tongue, my breasts again pressing into your chest. Eagerly, needily you responded under me, your tongue plunging into my mouth, trying to regain some sort of control… but I pulled away, and kissed your neck, your cheek, your eyelids, chuckling to myself at your feeble attempt to be the Master here. I could feel my control, reveled in your situation, delighted in the pleasure shining from your eyes, how aroused I had made you. I kissed your lips again deeply, then ending that kiss, moving down your jawline, kissing to your ear, nibbling gently on the lobe, licking and tickling a little inside it... moving down your neck, licking it and biting at it softly. You moaned loudly, and I put a finger to your lips to hush you… I could tell you were on the brink of orgasm, and that I was bringing you close each time I touched you, never allowing you release.

I bent close to you, whispering in your ear, "If I let you loose now… what would you do?"

You closed your eyes meekly, and answered, "Whatever you wished of me, I'm sure…"

I dragged my hands over your arms, and untied the ropes… but when you were free, you suddenly flipped me onto my back, pinning my arms under me. I gasped, realizing I was about to get what had been coming to me, and there was precious little I could do to prevent it. My heart fluttered, and my eyes sparkled as you held my hands at my sides. I knew in my mind you would do this, that you would retake the control from me… and that was what delighted me.

"So, my little teasing slut," you growled, "Thought you would try the Domme thing on me, hmm?"

"Yes," I tried weakly, struggling a little but knowing it was no use.

"Well, my love, I believe it's time you made it up to me, don't you?"

I nodded.

"On your hands and knees," you commanded, removing the dog chain around your neck with a sharp smile. I quickly obeyed, my skirt draping over my naked ass, barely covering it. Deftly you flipped the skirt over my ass, exposing it, and I felt your hand smack each cheek, hard and fast and sweetly, a total of 10 times each, as I cried out for the mercy I prayed in my heart you wouldn't show me.

Then I felt you plunge your cock into my cunt, filling me totally, and I moaned, feeling the pent up desire build to a crest. You fucked me hard, your cock going deeper into me than I would have ever believed possible, my breasts heaving with each stroke.

"Thought you'd get away with it, didn't you, my lovely little whore?" you murmured, each word accented with another plunge of your cock into my begging pussy. I shook my head, unable to speak, tears of pleasure rolling down my cheeks as you fucked me. You pulled out quickly, positioning your cock head right over my waiting asshole, and you grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head back as I gasped and moved my ass against your cock.

"What is it you want, hmm? Does my little slave want her ass fucked too?"

"Oh, please, yes," I groaned, pressing harder and more insistently.

You laughed a little. "And why should I, after your disobedience this morning?"

My mind was blank… I had no reason, no excuse… why, indeed, should he pleasure me when I had teased him so mercifully? "Please…" I begged, closing my eyes, feeling the tears of need fall from my cheeks. "I want to feel you inside me, my Master… I've been bad, I know… and I'm sorry… just, oh, please, fuck me hard!"

In response you plunged into my tight ass, and I screamed as you began to fuck me as mercilessly there as you had my cunt. The waves of orgasm overcame me, and the joy of being so thoroughly used, so delightfully owned, became too much… suddenly in my ear, I heard the words I longed for so much…

"Cum, my little slut, my darling slave," you commanded, and I allowed myself release, felt the climax shudder through my body with an intensity I hadn't felt in a long time. I felt you cum into my ass, your semen flooding it gloriously. I had never felt so full and so

desired in my life.

You pulled out, and I whimpered, feeling the loss. You held me close, my ass still reddened from my spanking, and you kissed me so tenderly.

"I must say," you murmured, "while being a submissive is lovely, I much prefer to be the Dominant in these situations." And with that you kissed me, and whispered, "And I admire your restraint, to be able to take what I have to give so well. I adore you, my dear."

I smiled and nuzzled you. "Yes… turnabout may be fair play… but I like much more to be in your bonds."

And with that, the sun bathing our naked and exhausted bodies, we fell back into the realm of dreams.

kittygrrl
kittygrrl
12 Followers