Turnabout is Fair Play

Story Info
A wife decides two can play at the cheating game.
1.6k words
3.6
72.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a collaboration between myself and the_lovebunny. Just want to thank her for her support and her words...Thanks angel

I know he is cheating on me, I just know it. I see the way he looks at other women. They way he fawns all over my friends, I am sure he has probably fucked half of them. Well that’s it. I am going to show him, two can play at that game.

I work in a small office and there is a handsome, West Indian computer tech named Sebastian. He is slightly younger than me and he is extra fine. All the women in the office swoon when he comes by. However, since he first started working there it’s me that he showers with extra attention. A smile here, a wink there, all done in passing but something I looked forward to everyday. One day I saw him in the cafeteria, (I usually eat lunch at my desk) and he was walking to another table when he noticed me.

"What’s a sexy gurl like you doin, sittin by herself?"

My heart almost stopped. He said it in such an alluring way with his Caribbean lilt and his big bright smile that it made me wet on the spot. I mumbled something, blushing from the compliment as he sat across from me. He must've thought I was shy and carried the conversation. I was really sitting there wishing I could be his soup spoon. He went on and on about how this position was just a stop for him and how he was opening his own business and so on. I just nodded in assent to most of what he was saying because I was mesmerized by his broad shoulders and sexy chest. He was so damn good looking. He must've thought he was boring me because he abruptly changed the subject.

"You’re married, right?"

"Yes, several years now."

"So, you happy?"

I hesitated not knowing what to say, normally if asked I would say 'Oh everything is fine', but things weren't fine and I didn't know what to say.

"I suppose so...," my voice trailing off, my eyes averted, trying not to make contact with his gorgeous eyes.

"Well let me tell you, your man is crazy if he is not taking care of a fine, sexy lady such as yourself. I know I would treat a woman like you as my queen," he then grabbed my hand and kissed my palm.

I melted right there. From that day on, we always had lunch together. He tried to push things along but I gently rebuffed him. He completely understood of my situation, which only made him more attractive.

At home things got worse as my husband paid less and less attention to me. Though we fucked on occasion, it wasn't the same. I personally, felt like some chore he crossed off his to do list. Plus there is no way he has that much "overtime". Overtime is always a euphemism for 'extra pussy'. The last time he fulfilled his husbandly duties, I could not stop wondering where he had been and who he'd been there with. I thought of all the women he was probably sleeping with. I wondered if he did all the things with them he insisted he was too tired to do with me. I felt secondhand. Like he was touching me with hands that had touched another. I felt dirty. As soon as he was finished I ran to the shower to wash the stink from his slutty whores.

As I stood in the shower crying, I decided that what is good for the goose is fair play for the gander. I decided to take Sebastian up on his offer to treat me like a queen.

My husband was going out of town for a business meeting and would be away for a day. So I invited Sebastian to my home and prepared dinner for him. We sat in front of a fire and I let the evening take me away.

We sat on the couch, the fire being the only light in the room. Sebastian had his arm around me and we sat looking into flickering flames listening to jazz. I was so nervous. I had never done anything like this before. Cheating always felt like well, cheating. But being there with Sebastian was my husband’s fault. I relaxed and let myself enjoy this wonderful young man and the attention I deserved. With the fire and the music, I was soon so wet I thought I would drown.

Sebastian looked over at me and leaned in for a kiss.

"Oh Sebastian" I whispered just before his lips touched mine. Then out of nowhere his tongue was all over the place. He was licking my lips, cheeks, my nose, everywhere but my tongue. I tried to grab his face to direct him towards my mouth but he wasn't following so he kept licking as he drenched my face with his spit.

When he finally stopped I didn't know what to do, I was used to long passionate kisses with my husband, our tongues entwined in a gentle way that foretold the way our bodies would later wrap themselves together and mesh as one. Not the tongue bath that I'd just received. If his kisses were a true indication, this was looking bad. Then I thought, he could have a good-sized dick and I can always get on top. So I let him stay.

"Hey sexy Lady, I got sum'ting fi ya." his accent getting thicker by the moment. He unloosed his belt and pulled out his dick.

"Gurl, tis is wha cha been wantin."

Then he began to stroke his dick which was definitely not impressive. My husband was so much bigger. Sebastian paled in comparison in so many ways as I began to see him in a different light.

Just as I was about to tell Sebastian this is a bad idea, He grabbed the back of my head and began to push it down towards his dick. Oh god, what have I gotten myself into here. He was telling me to suck it in a nasty way. Calling me bitch and things like that. My mind was set on revenge anyway, so what the hell. I moved my mouth on his dick and began sucking it. After my husband's big dick, deep throating his smaller version was no problem.

In no time at all, he was moaning and groaning like he was about to cum. His noises had me so horny and wet, I wanted a little reciprocation. I lifted my head. He opened his eyes as if to ask 'what happened?'

"Let's put that tongue of yours to work," as I spread my legs and began playing with my pussy, "I want you to eat my pussy."

"Are ya crazy gurl, I man no licky lick , I man jukka jukka,' he said in a thick Jamaican patois, as he looked at me with admonishment for having the nerve to ask him. Then he moves forward and pushes himself on top of me.

"Ughhh," he said as he easily entered me. He began to fuck me but with no rhythm, no emotion, no passion. This was truly a zip less fuck. He kept pumping and pumping. He moved his neck more than he moved his hips. In and out. In and out. I laid on my back and counted the dents in our stucco ceiling, waiting for him to finish. But he kept going and going.

"Turn around with dat big ass," he said to me. I was going to refuse but what ever it took to get him to finish and leave I was ready to do. He entered me very quickly and began ramming me from behind. Oh god, please cum and go.

Suddenly, I felt his thumb on my asshole. If he thinks he is assfucking me, he is crazy. But as his thumb began to enter my ass, he groaned loudly and came.

I jumped up and said, "You have to get dressed and leave. My husband will be here any minute. Hurry."

He picked up his clothes and started to get dressed but as soon as he had on his pants I rushed him out of the door, shoes and shirt in hand. Then I went into my shower and cried, for hours. Oh God what did I do?

I eventually dried off and crawled into bed.

Sometime in the middle of the night, a hand touched my shoulder followed by a light kiss both so familiar to me I could recognize them blindfolded.

"Hey, Beautiful, Just got in."

"What are you doing here? What time is it? I thought you’d be here tomorrow?"

"I wanted to sleep in my bed tonight with my wife, is that a crime?"

"But it’s a ten hour drive, baby."

"I know, but I couldn't wait to give you this.”

"Give me what?” My husband slipped the most beautiful diamond pendant over my head. "What's this?" I asked my eyes full of tears.

"It's my overtime. I wanted you to know how special you are to me. Ten years ago today...well yesterday now, was the first time I ever saw you. You didn't know me from Adam but I knew the second I saw you that you would be the woman I'd married. It took me another month just to get the courage to speak to you. But if I had not seen you that day I would not now be the luckiest man on the face of the Earth."

Then he kissed me the way I loved to be kissed and he cuddled up to me as I closed my eyes and tried to erase the nightmare that happened this evening.

I decided to be honest with him," Honey, I have something to tell you...?"

Snore.

I smiled. I just wanted to tell you I love you.