Turnabout is Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha ...? How?"

"Shsssssss," she murmured as she slid onto my lap, placing a finger over my lips. "I've been planning this since the first time I saw you ... or rather the first time you saw me," she laughed, softly, as she shifted her hips so my cock was lodged between the lips of her pussy.

"I don't understand," I stuttered.

"What's to understand?" she asked as she slowly slid back and forth in my lap, rubbing my shaft through her slit. "I saw you watching me the night of the party. I'd had just enough to drink to lose any inhibitions I may have had and more than enough to be horny as hell. I figured, 'What the fuck' so I did the little striptease for you. The problem is that I kept thinking about that night and about you. I thought if I did it again that would be it. Instead, it just made me want you more ... so here I am."

"And what is it you want?" I asked, already hoping I knew the answer.

"Anything. Everything," she sighed.

"Everything?"

"Everything." She moaned as my hands wrapped around her tits, fondling and massaging them. Her hands went behind my head and pulled me towards the distended nipples. Her moaning grew even louder as I bent forward and sucked one into my mouth, licking and nibbling on it until it stood out like bullet before switching to the other one. One hand slid down between her spread thighs, feeling the heat flowing from her core, her juices coating my fingers as she settled down on them, pushing past her labia and into her velvety tunnel.

When she leaned closer, she whispered in my ear.

"I've been dreaming of this for weeks. I want to suck you cock and balls, then I want you to lick my pussy. I want you to fuck me until I cum and then I want you to cum deep inside me."

"What about ...?" I began to ask, the vision of a little baby bouncing on me knee forming in my head.

"Don't worry about that, lover. I've been on the pill since I was 14."

With nothing more to say, I slid my fingers deeper into her finally finding her g-spot. Her back arched as she took in a deep breath when I touched the hypersensitive bundle of nerves.

"Owwwwwwwww."

Instinctively, I smiled as I looked up at her. Her eyes, glazed, as she rubbed her body against mine. Her hips slowly slid up and down on my fingers, at the same time rubbing my hard cock against her clit and her nipples against my chest.

She leaned down and our lips met for the first time. Passion, need, and desire all said without a single word being spoken.

I pulled my hand from her crotch and encircled her waist, holding her, as our tongues battled. When we finally pulled away from each other, our breathing was shallow and irregular. A delicate sheen of sweat covered her body. My tongue traced along the curve of her neck and over her shoulders. Her fingernails lightly scratched across my back.

Somehow, I was able to roll us over so she now lay beneath me. My tongue continued to explore her body; over her breasts, paying special attention to her nipples once again.

"So good. So fucking good. More. Need more," she sighed as I moved across her stomach, stopping to probe at her bellybutton, then down to the prize awaiting me between her slightly parted legs. I slid off of her, dropping to my knees, on eye level with her womanly treasure. I could see it hidden beneath the soft layer of delicate fur.

Her hands moved along her smooth, firm thighs. When they reached the junction between her legs she gently spread the outer lips, a moan escaping from deep within her chest. Her hips instinctively thrust forward as she placed a hand behind my head, pulling my face against her pussy. "Eat me. Lick my pussy. Suck on my clit. Make me cum," she whispered.

Gently, I slid a finger inside her again as the aroma of her arousal filled my nostrils. In and out, first slow then fast, changing the pace continuously. When I looked up through the valley between her breasts, I could see a smile on her face, a look of desire sparkling in her eyes. I moved closer and ran my tongue across her pubic hair slowly as I slid another finger inside her pussy and a louder, deeper moan of pleasure escaped from between her pursed lips.

"Ohhhhhhh ... yessssssss. Right there. Sooooo good."

My tongue probed the outer lips, kissing the soft, tender skin. Her back arched as she pulled me closer. I sucked the lips into my mouth, her womanly flesh filling my mouth.

I pulled back a bit and ran my tongue up and down the length of her slit, from the top of her mons, to just below her slit. Her juices soon covered my fingers, pooling in my palm. Then, using my first two fingers, I spread the lips apart, allowing my tongue to probe deeper, like a small, hard cock driving in and out, licking her, tasting her.

Her hand caressed and fondled her breasts as I licked. "Ohhhhhhh, your good. I haven't felt like this in soooo long," she purred. "Getting so close. Gonna cum soon."

That was my cue. I pulled away from her completely. A whimpering sound came from her as I stood up. "My turn," I said, almost in a whisper.

Her eyes sparkled as she sat up, her hands continuing to glide across her breasts, teasing the nipples, as she spread her legs, exposing her wet pussy to me, sliding one of her fingers in as I watch. "Are you sure?"

"Are you sure you want to miss out on this?" I teased in return as I grabbed my cock at its base and shook it in front of her, a drop of pre-cum dangling from the tip.

Her eyes widened as she saw how much larger my cock had become though, in honesty, I was just as surprised. Slowly, she reached forward but rather than grab my cock, she ran her finger nails up and down my inner thighs. It was possibly the most pleasurable torture I'd ever felt. Pre-cum seemed to stream from the tip of my cock. With the fingertips of her other hand, she scooped the liquid from the tip and reached under the shaft, coating my ball sack with it.

"Arrrrrrggghhhhh," I groaned.

"So you like that?"

I nodded, unable to tell how incredible it felt.

She gently touched my balls, lifting them, weighing them, and massaging them. Then she pulled down on the sack. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt. Instead, it pulled the skin on my shaft tighter, exposing the nerves under the head. It was only then that she leaned forward, licking and sucking around the head without actually taking it into her mouth.

"FUCK," I growled.

She smiled as she released my balls and wrapped her hand around my shaft. She formed an "OK" sign with her thumb and index finger and slowly stroked up and down its length. She kissed the head of my cock, probing the slit just as I'd probed her pussy earlier. Then, suddenly, she tightened her grasp on my cock. Starting at the base, she moved her hand forward, squeezing it firmly. More pre-cum appeared at the tip.

She moved closer to the edge of the bed and sat up higher, bringing the tip of my cock to her nipple, coating it with the slick liquid. I'd never felt anything like it in my life.

"Oh gawd, I feel like I'm gonna cum."

"Not yet, darling. I have other things planned first. Besides, I told you, I want you to cum inside me," she teased as she placed my cock between her tits and then pressed them together. "Go ahead. Fuck my tits. See if you like the feel of them wrapped around your cock."

Instinctively, I put my hands on her shoulders and began to move my hips back and forth. My pre-cum helped to lubricate the tunnel. I was amazed at the sight when I looked down. Her eyes twinkled in the evening light and her tongue slid across her lips seductively before forming a kiss. Her hands cupped her tits while she pinched her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Come here and help me," she said as she took my hands in hers and pressed them against the sides of her tits. "Yesssssss. Fuck my tits. Play with my nipples," she encouraged. In the meantime, one of her hands had moved to my ass, squeezing to match the tempo of my hips, while the other had slid down to the cleft between her legs, lightly strumming across her swollen clit.

Pre-cum soon coated the top of her tits but instead of scooping it away, she stuck out her tongue and tasted the stringy fluid.

"Mmmmmmmm ... I just knew you'd taste good," she said as she released my cock from its fleshy prison. Once again, wrapping her finger and thumb around the base she lifted it, she ran her tongue up and down the shaft, stopping to kiss it here and there. "If there's one thing I love almost as much as getting fucked it's sucking cock. Especially if it's a nice big one like yours," she snickered.

The combination of her saliva and my pre-cum soon coated the length of my cock. I hadn't known I had that much in me. Then, she moved closer, pursed her lips, and blew gently over the wet, sensitive skin. A shudder ran up and down my spine and for a second I thought my legs might collapse under me but I never had a chance as she dragged her tongue across the "V" area beneath the head of my cock. Again the tremor ran through my body but this time triggering sensations deep in my groin.

"You keep doing that and I can't guarantee I won't cum all over your face and tits," I wheezed.

"Some other time but right now I think there's something else we both want and need," she said in a deep sultry voice.

My mind was in a lust-filled fog as she pulled me towards the bed and before I knew what was happening, I was laying on my back and she was straddling me.

She leaned over, placing her mouth against my ear as her hand wrapped around my cock, holding it in place. "Here we go lover," she whispered softly as she lowered herself inch-by-inch until she suddenly stopped. "Shhhhhhh," she hissed.

"Are you okay?"

"Yesssss, it's just been a long time since I've had a man's cock so deep inside me. I can feel it pressing against the entrance to my womb."

"A man's cock?" I said, questioningly. "Is there any other kind?"

The look on her face said everything and nothing. "I'll never tell but maybe someday I'll show you," she murmured as she settled, tenderly, in my lap, my cock pressing against her back wall. "A lot of women, in fact most women, feel pain when a man's cock goes that deep but for some, like me, the pain turns to pleasure very quickly."

"So you like this?" I asked as I lifted my hips, pushing into her harder.

"Yesssssss," she whimpered.

My hands gently grabbed her waist, helping to raise and lower her as my cock slid in and out.

She noticed her tits were swaying in front of my face and said, "Go ahead, lover. Tease me with that talented tongue of yours. Ohhhh, suck on them. Mmmmmm ... I could do this all night long. You've got me so fucking horny."

The world around me seemed to disappear until it was just the two of us. Suddenly, I realized I was living what, for many men, was the ultimate fantasy - a big-busted blonde, sitting on top of me, fucking me and almost pleading for me to cum in her. Then, as if with a mind of their own, my hands reach upwards and cupped her breasts.

"Mmmmmm. Bite the nipple," she purred.

I lifted my head and took the nub between my teeth, gently clamping down on it. I could feel her tremble above me, her pussy clamping down around my cock.

"Ahhhhhhh," she moaned as she arched her back, forcing more into my mouth. "Oh yeah, baby. More. Fuck me. Push your cock into me. Suck on my tits. Bite my nipple. Ahhhhh."

I shifted and took the other nipple into my mouth, biting down on the pink flesh. Again her reaction was one of wanting more ... wanting that pain, wanting that feeling of ... of ... of what? Being dominated ... and appreciated," I asked myself.

She began to raise and lower faster and faster, driving my cock deep inside her each time as the head of my cock crashed against the back of her pussy. "Ohhhh, yesssss. Soooo big ... so full. Wonderful," she almost cried from the sensation of being filled and of my cock rubbing against her clit.

Her hips moved faster now, never letting my cock leave her pussy, trapping it inside her as the muscles of her pussy clamped down around it like a vice, while at the same time moving her hips against my pelvis, genitals against genitals, looking down and seeing nothing but her pussy against the base of my cock.

"Oh shit ... oh shit ... oh shit," she chanted with each thrust. "Baby ... I'm gonna cum ...ohmigod ... you feel ... so good ... ooohhhhhhh ... fuck ... ooohhhHHHHHHHHH," she wailed as her orgasm rolled over her.

Her body trembled and shook, the intensity of her orgasm starting in her chest and moving downward to where we were connected. Her pussy contracted around my cock, again and again and again, feeling almost like electrical surges that ran through my body as well.

Her hands locked behind my back, her back was arched, and her head and neck fell backward. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes were closed in ecstasy. Her pussy was clenching my rock hard shaft.

Suddenly, I felt the boiling lava of my own orgasm shooting to the top of my cock, spewing from me and into her waiting pussy. Strand after strand rocketing from the tip, splashing against the walls of her holy-of-holies. "I'm cumminnggg, toooooo," I grunted as I wrapped my arms around her, holding her in place.

"Ugh, ugh, yessssssss. Can feel it. Ohhhhhhh, so hot," she whispered as she thrust forward one last time. The force of her orgasm almost pushed my cock out from its hot embrace. The flood of our combined juices streamed from her pussy, spraying across my cock and balls in a fiery burst of wetness.

The stream of cum was pouring down her legs and my legs, running down our thighs and puddling on the sheets. The warm liquid kept pouring from her pussy until she collapsed on top of me.

How long we stayed there I have no idea. The next thing I knew she was slowly pushing herself up off my lap, my soft cock slipping out of her with a 'PLOP'.

She looked at me, a mixture of satisfaction and something more. Then she pulled her cell phone from the pocket of her dress saying, "That's it everyone. If you enjoyed what you just saw let us know by turning on the lights in your room. Bye."

Shock, surprise, anger, embarrassment - all seemed to fight for a space on my face as I looked at her. "Why?"

"You look at me. I look at you. We look at them. They get to look at us. Turnabout is fair play," she said as she leaned over and kissed me. "Don't worry about it. I'll see you again soon but then it will be just the two of us ... I promise."

12