Turnabout is More than Fair Play

Story Info
Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander!
1.2k words
4.37
29.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What's good for the goose is good for the gander! That's what they always say. This is a story about an erotic couple who leave no holds barred! I hope you enjoy!

--

Christy and Dusty have a very energetic sex life. Christy is a true cum addict so she "Needs it" everyday. Dusty is just one happy man! Even after years of being together, the heat is only getting started! Seems that almost every day there is a new episode!

Dusty was in the shower Sunday afternoon when thoughts of Christy kept flooding his erotic mind. His cock was far too hard to ignore so he grabbed a handful of hair conditioner and turned to face the wall.

He started with lathering up his 8 inch cock with the conditioner and began slow stroking ass his ass pumped. Thinking of Christy, his hunger was so intense that he knew it wouldn't take long.

Christy was in her lower 40's, built like the proverbial "Brick Shit House". She sported long red hair and breasts that any 20 year old would die to possess! Capped with beautiful puffy full aureoles, and eternally hard nipples, her chest was often times ogled by men and women alike. With full flaring hips and a big fully rounded ass, Christy was a sex machine!

Dusty was mid stroke when he heard Christy's voice say, "Can I help?" from the door. He said, "Of course you can, silly! What do you think I was thinking of?"

Christy slid the shower door open enough to stick her head in and watch Dusty as he stroked himself. Christy loved to watch Dusty masturbate but being the cum slut she was, she hated to see it wasted! She needed that cum! She got wet thinking of the taste of his cum! Dusty's orgasm was there! His cock grew thicker and harder, breathing roughly, veins in his neck expanding. Christy knew the signs and placed her open mouth low enough in the shower door for him to cum in her mouth.

She said, "Give it to me baby! Cum on my tongue!" That was all Dusty needed to hear! He groaned and shot his full load in her mouth! Christy moaned in appreciation and savored his sweet tasting cum, rolling it around in her mouth. She opened her mouth to show Dusty his cum load in her mouth and then swallowed it all. She smiled and kissed Dusty, saying she loved him. She just left him to finish his shower and walked back out into the house.

This was happening a lot lately, Dusty thought. She missed no opportunity to eat his cum it seemed! Even if he wanted privacy, which he did not, she was there to catch his cum every time. Even once in a public restroom!

After an evening of loving, Dusty and Christy were lying in bed talking, her head on his shoulder, curled up to him as she always did. Christy had often kissed Dusty after swallowing a mouthful of his cum. He could always taste himself in her mouth. Actually it turned Dusty on but he wouldn't say so. Christy knew this. This particular evening changed that.

Christy looking into Dusty's sleepy eyes, said, "Baby, do you like it when I kiss you after you cum in my mouth? Dusty hesitated because he knew where this was going but it turned him on to no end! He said, "Hell yes, Christy!" but I secretly have wished you saved me a little!" The way he said it was a little sheepish and subtle. Christy knew this was because Dusty was very Masculine and didn't want her to think he was a sick bastard.

Christy said, "Honey! I love that! I have wanted to share it with you so many times but never did because I didn't want you to be uncomfortable. This is wonderful!" She was smiling so big the corners of her mouth hurt! She then decided to push a little harder in that same direction as long as "the door was open." She said, "OK then while we're at it, when I suck you off sometimes when I finger your ass like I do, you moan a lot and cum really fast. Is this because you like it? Would you like me to use a toy on you there?

"Where the hell is all this coming from Christy?" Dusty said louder.

"It's just that, I want you to get what you want baby! Do you like it, do you want it?"

"You been reading them stories on the internet again, haven't you?"

Christy said, "Yes I have! I love erotica and porn, you know that! I read a story about a couple who made a deal that if she swallowed cum, he would have to and if she let him fuck her ass, he would have to let her do the same to him. I came so hard reading this Dusty! I wanted you in me right there but you were at work so I got myself off."

Dusty said, "Baby I love it when you lick my ass, finger me and stuff and honestly I would love you to use a toy on me as long as it's not too thick! I won't ask you to do anything for me that I wouldn't do for you! You understand? I ain't gay either!

Christy smiled and just listened to him ramble on mostly about her and how much he loved her. He always did that. It seemed like Dusty could never find just the right sentence to make her understand the depth of his love for her. That was pretty much the end of the conversation. She just kissed him and told him she loved him.

The next morning, Christy was up early and snuck quietly out of the bed to go pee and make coffee. It was a work day and she knew Dusty would be grumpy if he got up and there was no coffee.

Once done, still nude, she gently crawled in between Dusty's legs on the bed. She pulled the covers back and gently sucked his swollen cock into her mouth. His breathing changed and she knew he was waking. He moaned and opened his eyes and looked at her beautiful face against his pubic bone swallowing every inch of him. She just stayed there, licking him in her mouth until she needed a breath and came back up. She said, "Good Morning, my love!"

Dusty said, "yes it is!" She continued until he was leaking precum really bad and she knew he was about to flood her mouth. Dusty's balls were drawn up against him and she felt the head of his cock swelling in her throat. He came a lot! She swallowed the first couple of spurts but there were 3 more that she collected in her hungry mouth. She kept sucking him until he completely shrank in her mouth.

She didn't swallow that last little bit. She savored it and enjoyed it in her mouth. Christy really didn't want to give it up but she crawled up to Dusty's face and kissed him. He moaned and opened his mouth even more as she kissed him. There was still a lot of his sweet cum in her mouth that drained into his. Playfully, they swapped it back and forth in the kiss until Dusty swallowed it all. He loved her so much!

Dusty thought, "If I hadn't met Christy, where in the world would I have found a woman who understood and enjoyed my kinks? Where? God am I lucky, gifted, or what?