Turned by the Incubus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The incubus opened his mouth and licked from the base of Father Jonathan's cock to the base, moaning appreciatively. "You taste so good, Father," he said.

Father Jonathan whimpered. Hearing that in Tristan's voice shouldn't make the desire inside of him burn even hotter. He moaned as the incubus took his aching cock into his wet, hot mouth, swallowing it down. "Ooh!" No one had ever done that to him.

The incubus smiled up at him, hands on Father Jonathan's hips, keeping him in place. The wet tongue stroked and caressed Father Jonathan's cock as the incubus bobbed his head back and forth.

Father Jonathan was moaning helplessly, his fingers twitching by his side, and he was thrusting his hips forward. This was amazing, he had never felt pleasure like this, not when he had used his own hand on himself. The tongue was perfectly rough, but smooth where it had to be. It was slick and wet, but there was enough friction to make pure bliss shoot up Father Jonathan's spine. "Please!" he moaned. He didn't want this to end, but it felt so good, and he knew he wouldn't be able to last.

The incubus swallowed around him, then pulled back. "Don't hold back, Father," he said, his voice slightly rough. "Feed me your come." He licked his lips, then went back to sucking Father Jonathan's cock.

Father Jonathan moaned, tipping his head back and closing his eyes. It was too much, especially hearing those words in Tristan's voice. What did it say about him that he liked that the incubus was using Tristan's body and appearance to please him? "Please," he muttered, unsure what he was begging for. He wanted more, but it was already too much. "Please!"

The incubus moved faster, bobbing back and forth and pressing his nose against Father Jonathan's pubic hair, moaning as he took the cock down his throat.

Father Jonathan gasped as the pleasure grew and grew until it became too much, and his entire body was hit with white hot bliss as he came, moaning and shuddering, down the incubus' throat. He felt the incubus' throat work around him as he swallowed, and Father Jonathan groaned, his hands coming forward to rest on the incubus' strong shoulders. More desire shot through him, so much it almost hurt.

It felt like his orgasm lasted forever, but eventually the pleasure faded away and the incubus licked his cock clean before standing up again.

Father Jonathan was still swaying on his feet. He felt lightheaded, and without the incubus to lean on, he fell backwards onto his bed. He felt tired all of a sudden, panting as if he had just fought a great battle and was finally able to rest.

"Are you falling asleep, Father?" the incubus asked.

Father Jonathan struggled to open his eyes. "What?"

"Are you falling asleep?" the incubus repeated. "It would be so much easier if you did."

He wanted to sit up, but he couldn't find the strength and energy to move his arms, so he lay there. "Easier?" What would be easier?

The incubus, still wearing Tristan's face, smiled. "To bring you back to my master, of course." He leaned down onto the bed, stroking Father's Jonathan cheek. "You'll be like me soon, Father. I promise you, you'll like it."

"No, please," Father Jonathan replied, but the incubus' touch already made him feel intense desire, and it came out as a moan.

"You can do what you like, with whoever you like," the incubus promised. "With all the men and women you desire, Father." He pulled his hand back and stopped touching Father Jonathan.

He groaned. No, he had to fight it. He had to stay awake. He couldn't let Tristan take him.

Another part, the part that had been relieved to feel the touch of another, rejoiced at the thought. Yes! After so many years of celibacy, it was about time they made up for lost time! They could fuck anyone, at last!

Father Jonathan looked up at the incubus. Tristan looked so happy, so satisfied. As an incubus, he didn't have to worry about anything except feeding and fucking.

Maybe it was the best thing that could ever happen to him, Father Jonathan thought hazily, as exhaustion took over, and he fell asleep.

12