Turned Tables Ch. 2

Story Info
The switch and the punishment.
2.4k words
4.19
28.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annalee
annalee
1 Followers

"What?" I felt pressure on my lower back and then - Zing! - a slap to the cheek.

"On all fours."

"What are you doing?" Again, your hand stung me. What on earth? The only time you'd snuck up on me before was to coax my sleeping cock into a hard-on. You're an exquisite submissive. I tell you once that I love being awoken with a blowjob, and next thing I know you're stirring me in the middle of the night, week after week, sucking my cock as if you take nourishment from it. But this? Completely unexpected. How had I slept through you rummaging through the sex toys? Placing manacles on my wrists?

"Hands and knees," you said. I didn't see the
third slap coming. "Don't make me repeat it."
I scrambled into position and felt you nip my ass with your teeth. "Ouch!" I said, before I could stop myself. You moved toward my face to admonish me and I saw you'd dressed yourself up in that little collar and clamps. The collar and clamps I'd always wrapped around you. Wow. All this time you had me convinced you were my sub-in-training, but here you were, pulling a switch, in full regalia. My brain caught up to where my cock, rock-hard, had already gone.

You told me I was your first dom. Your previous relationships were, what was the word you used? Egalitarian. Your boyfriend licked your pussy. You sucked his cock. He lay on top of you and heaved. You straddled him and rocked. I understood all that when we met. By day I'm a feminist, just like you. You pursued me the way modern women will. Phone calls. Invitations first for coffee, then for dinner, your treat or we split the bill fifty-fifty. Old-fashioned modern dating. Fine by me.

But it's submissive women I attract, and I attracted you, Sweetheart. I recognized the novice in you. Your lace-free, utilitarian underthings. Your tongue probing my mouth as if demanding equal time only moments after I pulled my tongue away. Your mouth on my nipple. Your tongue circling my cock. Your unwillingness to cum in my mouth unless I, simultaneously, came in yours.

Then you loosened up, and as you relaxed, I asserted some authority. I remember the first time you let me nuzzle your clit and lips, easy and slow, your head turned aside on the pillows, your arms thrown over your head. First came the deepening breaths. Then the open-mouthed panting. Soon you moaned, guiding my mouth with your hips, which had started to undulate, and then you howled louder, shaking against my tongue. You looked vulnerable after that, soft, and as you snuggled in my arms, I whispered, "How did it feel to let go?"

"Mmmm. It felt wonderful. You're wonderful."

"But to let go of control, to allow me to make the decisions. To give in. How did it feel?" You lay quietly, your breathing even, and I wondered if you'd fallen asleep.

"It felt liberating," you said finally, looking
confused.

"Yes," I said, feeling a pulse in my chest that said, Let me protect you.

Now you were the one protecting me. "I want to
hear you when I fuck you," you said, lifting your hand as if to slap me again. My stomach leaped over itself and I opened my mouth in that sweet exhale of submission. Magnificent. It was as if you were playing out the one fantasy I never imagined I could tell you. How I wanted a woman to master me. To make the decisions. To fuck me with all her strength. To make me feel safe. But you couldn't handle that fantasy, I thought, watching how your breath quickened each time I applied the clamps, or reached back for a spanking, or simply whispered in your ear, "Roll over."

Now you were spanking me and pulling up on my cock in a fast, smooth stroke. Parting my cheeks and nuzzling my asshole like a kitten at the nipple. Running your tongue in circles around my asshole until I felt it open. Like a pussy. Your pussy. It was as if you read my thoughts, thoughts that shimmered along the nerve endings of my ass, my cock, my balls and entered your body through your fingers, your lips, your tongue, guiding you to do exactly what I hoped. I felt myself give way a little more, which caused you to grow stronger, which allowed me to let go more deeply. No wonder you enjoy the bottom, my love. No wonder.

You continued pulling up on my cock, as if it were a gearshift and you were in the driver's seat and you skirted my asshole, again, with your tongue. I didn't think it was possible, but my cock stiffened even more in your hand. You rubbed your tongue from my asshole toward my balls and began licking, your mouth as wet as your pussy moments before, screaming, you cum. Impossible beauty.

You sucked by balls and kept pulling up on my cock. I knew I could cum this way, but I understood more than ever what I needed: to be fucked. By you. Hard. Damn hard. And as I settled into this realization, your voice banged around my brain. "Now you're going to feel me fuck you," you said. I felt your breath on my ass and balls. I heard the unmistakable sound of lube squirting on what I hoped was my biggest buttplug, then, suddenly, felt you tease my asshole with the plug. The way I tease your steaming lips with the head of my cock.

For a moment I wondered what I looked like, open, but before I could complete the thought you slid in the tip. It felt sharp, rough, and I almost tightened against it, but I wanted it so badly I forced myself to relax. I inhaled. Then you slid it out. I exhaled with excruciating relief mixed with anxiety. You hadn't stopped, had you? But no, you probed me a little deeper, then retracted. I thought I knew what to expect. Each time you inserted the buttplug it went a little farther, and each time you pulled out, you gave me respite. What a gentle teacher. I pushed against that plug. I wanted the whole damn thing inside me.

But I didn't expect you to roll under my hips and take my cock in your mouth. That's when I lost track of where I was. You'd placed me in the dominant position where I should have been fucking your mouth, yet you held a plug all the way up my ass and controlled my movements, forward and back. Completely. Stop, I wanted to say. I order you. Enough! I imagined whipping you until I drew welts as punishment for even thinking you could humiliate me that way. Then you elongated your neck and took my cock all the way down to your throat. I felt myself begin to cum. The arguments in my head started to melt, as if they were ice and you were fire. And all I felt was you fucking me, left, front and center. I began to rock.

Your hand fucked my ass with the buttplug. Your mouth devoured my cock. I heaved back and forth, back and forth, with no sense of where I was going. All I knew was that an intense sensation had taken over my ass, my cock, my entire pelvis, as if my whole being were centered at the point where your hand met my ass and my cock met your throat. You own me, I wanted to say. I am yours.
A buzzing began in my ears. I could discern no real sounds. Not you barking your orders. Not me moaning. My pelvis moved more quickly, so that no sooner did my cock leave your mouth, my ass begging for the plug, than you removed the plug and my cock banged against your palate. Where did you learn to fuck me so good, Baby? Where? I swear my cock started to vibrate. The vibration spread to my butt and thighs, and I no longer knew where I thrust. Did I push backward, imbibing the plug? Or forward, begging you to suck me until I shouted?

I felt myself start to cum. Now you maintained pressure on the butt plug and controlled my cock at the same time, clamped tight, front and back, but still I felt my cock move in your mouth and my asshole shudder, as if I'd been strung with electricity. Instead of expelling a short, quick burst, I writhed inside you, releasing and spraying, shaking and spurting. The way a woman would cum. I didn't know my body could spray so much. And you, brave soul, swallowed every drop.
You let my cock fall from your mouth, scurried out from under my pelvis, pulled the plug from my asshole. What? Then I realized what was happening. You thought I'd be angry.

Disappointed. You flicked off the cuffs, lay back, averted your gaze. Sweet, sweet bottom. You looked terrified. As if you didn't know whether to fear my punishment. Or beg for it. Well, I can play along. I gathered what little strength I had left, snapped the cuffs on your wrists and slapped one cheek, then the other.

I grasped the collar, which you'd left around your neck, and pulled. You looked into my eyes. What did you see? Then you lay back.

"Spread those legs," I said. You rushed to comply, looking away. "Wider!" You were red and raw as a cleaved fruit and ripe enough to take my hand in all the way to my wrist. But best not to toy with you. You'd offered me release. It was time you had yours.

With one decisive move, I dove my tongue into your pussy then licked up, firmly, toward your clit. You rose to meet me, already on fire. I reached under your ass, spread your cheeks and lifted, then dove again, starting with your asshole this time, and licking upward, pressure steady, as if I were a cat and you needed a damn good cleaning. This time I flicked your clit with the tip of my tongue and you cried out.

I continued this way, steadily lapping, twirling my tongue around your clit on the upstroak, then burrowing down for the next long taste. You rocked with me, an aching harmony, your pussy dripping onto your ass, your moans growing louder and more insistent. I licked your ass, probed my tongue into your pussy, swirled your clit, heard your breath quicken. Licked your ass, probed your pussy, tickled your clit, felt you rock against me a bit faster. Lick, probe, swirl, lick, probe, swirl. If I applied some steady pressure on your clit, you'd cum in a minute.

Now I paused and held your clit in my mouth. I sucked, gently, and above the sound of my mouth I heard your groans become more throaty. It was as if your clit started to take flight. It became lighter against my tongue, riding the wave of an exhilaration of its own creation.

I removed my mouth and plunged three fingers into your pussy. You cried out in surprise then pushed, hard, against me. I added a fourth finger, then wriggled in my thumb. You rocked against me, fast, then faster, and I began suckling your clit again, gently but insistently. What sounded like a howl started to come from your abdomen. It grew louder and louder as you rubbed quickly against my hand and tongue, then more quickly still. Suddenly you were shouting, loud and long, and bucking, and I had only to hold on. You moved against me, crying out, for what seemed like an hour. Then with a sob, you pulled away from my hand and mouth, almost violently. You rolled onto your side, your face in the pillow. Your body shook. Was it from orgasm? Or were you crying?

I undid the cuffs and climbed over you. "Lie on your back," I whispered. You did as you were told but looked away. "Look at me," I said. You shook your head.

I stretched out on top of you, gently. I wanted to feel you. Thigh to thigh. Nipple to breast. Skin to skin. I kissed you, eyes open. You looked at me then. I skirted your mouth with my tongue. I tasted my cum, still fresh and salty. Your tongue reached back in hello, tasting, I knew, yourself on my lips. After a minute, I pulled away.

"What have you learned?" I asked. You began to cry, quietly.

"I'm sorry," you said. "I didn't mean it. I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"I don't know what got into me. I wasn't in control. Please, please don't leave me."

"What are you talking about, don't leave you?" You shook your head and bit your lower lip, but a sob escaped. You turned your head and cried, hard and open, for several minutes. Then you looked at me again.

"You like me submissive," you said in a hoarse whisper. "Now that I did something different, you won't want me anymore. Please don't leave me. I can take any punishment. Anything. Anything is better than you not wanting me." I almost laughed out loud.

I rolled off you, lay on my side, and pulled you onto yours, our faces inches apart. "Listen to me," I said. "I want you. I want you. Do you believe me?" You shrugged your shoulders. "You'll have to take my word for it. Now, think for a minute, and tell me. What have you learned?"
It took you a long time to answer. You spoke slowly, but your voice was clear. "The whole point was to give you pleasure," you said. I nodded. "Every move I made was connected to the one before it. With each touch, I learned more about what your body wanted. I watched your reaction, then followed it with an action that would please you more deeply, that would elicit another reaction. I was focused on you. Completely."

"Yes," I said.

"On top, I was more submissive than ever. Submissive to your needs. Your desires."

"Yes."

"And you trusted me. You followed."

"Ah."

You stopped talking and we both fell asleep for a few minutes. Then we stirred.

"So my punishment?" you asked. I reached my hand between your legs, still moist, and rubbed a finger between your lips. You opened your legs slightly and inhaled. Already you softened.

"You want to be punished again so soon, my love?" I asked, bending my head to bite your nipple.

annalee
annalee
1 Followers