Turning 40 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mastergo
Mastergo
287 Followers

She was not surprised to see Tom react to her low moan as he started to rub his hard cock as she displayed herself for him. Gail wanted him hard and frustrated so she quickly moved forward, bent down and moved his hands to his sides. "They stay there until I say otherwise got it?"

Tom simply nodded as she realised his gaze was locked firmly on her tits which were hanging in front of his face but which were just tantalisingly out of reach. Putting a hand behind his head Gail moved his head forward towards her tits and rubbed them across his face briefly as she felt his wet tongue meet her warm flesh.

"uh-uh," she scolded him as she backed away and continued to dance with her dress still half-on but with a lot of flesh on display.

Turning round Gail looked at Tom over her shoulder as she slowly pulled the hem of her dress up to reveal her stocking tops, the bare thigh above and then her skimpy panties. Bending over to give him a full look at he exposed legs and the panties pulled tight across her arse and outlining her pussy lips between her legs. She heard Tom sigh.

Tom had never wanted to jerk off more than he did just now. He was so turned on that his cock was throbbing as it stood erect pushing hard against his trousers. But Gail had told him to sit with his hands at his sides and there was no way he was moving until her show finished.

As Gail straightened back up running her hands up the back of her legs she remained with her back to him and swaying her hips pushed her dress down and off letting it fall softly down her legs until she stepped out of it and using one foot flicked it up and away from her.

She was now standing in front of Tom dancing looking back at him over her shoulder as she saw the lust and desire in her face she slowly moved her hands to the clasp on her bra and removed it. Throwing it over her shoulder towards Tom she turned but had covered her bare breasts with her hands and continued to tease Tom by playing with them pushing them up but not revealing them to him.

Even though Tom had seen her tits most days for the duration of their marriage he was quite frustrated and tense until her hands dropped revealing her tits to his eyes. He sighed out loud as he realised that standing in front of him his wife in thigh high stockings, tiny panties and naked from the waist up was absolutely gorgeous and he couldn't understand why he had come to take her for granted.

Gail loved hearing Tom sighed as she revealed her body to him, she was also enjoying the power of the striptease. She was in charge and if he wanted release he was going to have to wait. The rush of being so in control was quite intoxicating she reckoned she could get used to this. Gail continued to tease Tom as she danced round the bedroom, bending over dangling her tits close to his face but not close enough that he could touch and of course playing with the waist band of her knickers pulling them down at the side as she sashayed around the room.

Having never been in a strip club Gail wasn't really sure what to do next but she had seen a few films that involved strippers so while she thought about whether to sit and grind in Toms lap she picked her left foot up and put it the point of the heel onto Tom's shoulder giving him a clear look between her legs and giving him his first opportunity to see her stocking clad legs up close.

"You can touch my leg if you want to," she sighed to Tom.

Both Tom and Gail sighed when his hand started to caress her ankle and calf. As Tom worked his hands up her leg towards her knee Gail stopped any further advance by removing her foot and she quickly turned and crouched over Toms lap the way she had seen strippers on TV do she leaned back against him and started to grind.

As she ground against Tom she was surprised at how hard his cock felt, it felt like it was harder and bigger than normal and as she gave into the good feelings of grinding against him she was thrilled at how excited she had made him.

Both Tom and Gail were groaning as Gail ground against Tom, moving her hips in little circles against him. She sighed out loud when Tom gave in and brought his hands up to cup her breasts and they were both lost in sensation for a minute or so. She leant back leaning her head against his shoulder and gave him a few nips along his jaw line as she continued to grind his cock.

"Not so quickly Mr," Gail purred as she removed his hands putting them back at his sides and moving away from his lap. The look of despair on his face was priceless. He must have thought his teasing was over. No chance she thought.

As she danced away from him Gail started to ease her knickers down standing side on to Tom he had a great look as she slid them down her sim legs and kicked them off with a flick of her foot. Gail turned her back on Tom and moving her arms above her head started to sway her body giving him a good look at her bum and crossing her legs at the ankle she slowly bent over giving Tom his first peek at her moist pink folds.

Tom had seen Gail's pussy many times before but he had never been this excited to see it before and he wished he could start to stroke his now twitching cock.

With a sudden swivel, Gail turned to face Tom, put her hands on her hips and stood with her legs apart giving him a good view of her pussy, he could see she was clearly turned on and just when he thought all the surprises had finished she moved towards him, hooked her left leg behind his head and moved him towards her pussy.

"Lick it," Gail commanded. She knew Tom didn't enjoy this really but reckoned he was so worked up now that he would just about do anything and he better had if he wanted to cum.

Tom had always thought that he was bad at eating pussy as he had a few bad experiences with girls before meeting Gail. So, he had always put off oral sex even if that meant he hardly got any. But in his highly aroused state he sank off of the bed with Gail's leg over his shoulder her puffy pink pussy lips were above him and he moved his tongue up towards her.

"Ummmph," Gail moaned as his tongue slide between her pussy lips. For once Tom seemed to be getting into it and as his tongue lapped at her labia Gail could feel a coil starting to develop in her belly. God this felt good. As she was standing and Tom was on his knees she found she could thrust her pussy towards his tongue and before long she was grinding herself on Toms face.

As her orgasm started to build she put a hand behind his head urging him on. "Lick me, oh yes lick my cunt," she started to moan.

Tom could barely keep up with the pace as Gail ground her pussy against him and his tongue worked on her lips her juices were being smeared all over his face and for the first time in his life he felt used by a woman, felt like he was just a piece of meat being used to get her off. This sudden realisation made him thrust his tongue out harder. He knew he needed to make her cum.

"Oh yes, oh oh oh oh," Gail moaned her cries echoing off of the walls as she surged towards her climax. "That's it oh yessssssssssss," she cried out as throwing her head back her orgasm shook through her body.

Tom was amazed watching his wife's pussy spasm as she came right on top of his face. He was even more surprised a second or 2 later as her first spurt of cum hit him on the face and he got his reward for licking her out to the first real cunnilingus orgasm of their married life. Tom stood up and put his arms round Gail as she came down from her orgasm, he had intended to lay her down on the bed and let her recover but she pushed him back down on the bed and attacked him.

Gail frantically pulled Tom's boxers off pushing him down and back she was like a woman possessed. She had cum so hard from grinding her pussy on his face that she now just needed cock needed it in her mouth, in her cunt she didn't care she needed that cock and she needed it now.

Gail sank down on her knees lifted Toms swollen, red, twitching hard cock up and licked from his balls up to his bell-end. Looking down at her Tom could see the lust clouding her eyes, this was how she had looked seconds before she sucked Mark's cock and Tom had enjoyed watching that he was going to enjoy experiencing it now as well. Gail sat up slightly, leaned forward and as if she sucked cock every day took him deep into her mouth. Her muffled "Oh yes," as she took him in was music to both their ears.

"uuuuurrrrrrrggg gggghhhhhhhhhh," Tom roared as he felt his cock slip past her lips and the warm moistness of her mouth engulf him.

Gail started to work on his cock, she had always enjoyed sucking cock when she was younger and the years of no oral sex in her marriage made her determined to make Tom cum so hard into her mouth that he would never again refuse oral sex. Never again blandly fuck her missionary style with no passion.

Gail worked him up and down and with each swirl of her tongue, each bob of her head Tom was grunting and groaning his desire, his passion, his lust into the air of their bedroom.

"Fuck, fuck, so good, yeah, yeah," Tom panted.

Gail could tell he was close and with a renewed speed she bobbed her head up and down working the shaft with her hand until Tom started to pant, " Cumming, gonna cum, cumming nooooooooowwww wwwwwwwwwww."

She felt his cock swell and wave after wave of cum started to fill her mouth, she locked her lips around his crown and swallowed cum like it was chocolate. After 5 or 6 spasms of cum she licked his cock clean and sat back savouring the look of absolute ecstasy on his face.

Gail stood up, pushed Tom back onto the bed, straddled him and kissed him deeply. As he parted his lips to take her tongue Tom was surprised at the taste as both their cum liquids mixed in their mouths.

Gail whispered in his ear, "I need you to get it up and fuck me, need to be fucked hard, taken hard, spread wide open and fucked hard. Can you do that for me?"

Tom had never heard his wife speak this way, but the response of his cock told him all he needed to know he liked it. Tom rolled them both onto the bed a Gail tumbled over he lifted his hand and spanked her firmly on the bottom. She froze for a second and simply said, "Again!"

Tom raised his hand and spanked her again, and again, and again and with each strike of his hand Gail moaned louder and louder into the pillow, "Again, oh god yes again."

Tom's cock was raging hard now as he simply flipped his wife over, spread her legs wide and sank his full depth into her in a single stroke, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh FUCK YES!" she screamed.

As she wrapped her legs around him thrusting her pussy to meet every thrust of his Gail knew she was close. "That's it, like that, fuck me, fuck mmmmeeeeeeee, fuck me hardddddddd."

As Gail came her entire body went rigid and for the first time that Tom could ever remember he felt her pussy spasm around his cock. The sensation of this was so unusual it tipped him over the edge and with a grunt he thrust with all his strength through her rippling pussy muscles and came hard against her cervix. "urrrggggghhhhhh yeah," Tom grunted as his entire body seemed to explode into his wife's cunt.

As they came down from their sexual high Tom & Gail looked at each other and started to laugh.

"Well that was something else," Tom said. "Never thought I'd see you in those stockings never mind fuck you in them."

Gail sort of shrugged and said, "I know Tom, things have changed, more things have to change I think."

Tom turned towards her, "Yeah I get that, I know I have let my own issues stop me from treating you properly, treating you like the woman you are."

Gail beamed at him, "You're so understanding Tom, but I am so confused just now at how I feel. I do need you to treat me differently sexually and no I don't know exactly what that means, just try stuff, I'd have never asked you to spank me but I really enjoyed it."

Tom smiled as Gail continued, "I need to shake my life up a bit, I feel like I was too cautious when younger, that I missed out on things and that maybe now that I finally have the confidence that I want to try some of those things I missed out on."

Gail could see that Tom was listening and did not yet looked to be confused or upset, this conversation was spontaneous but it seemed to be going well. Gail continued, "I don't know what could happen if I embrace this change Tom, if I pursue things because they feel right or exciting I might hurt you and I don't want to hurt you."

Tom knew that this was the moment their relationship changed forever, he knew it might be something he looked back on and regretted in years to come or it could be the start of something that would be good for both of them. Either way he either gave Gail permission or he stood in her way and hoped she wouldn't change. He felt that this was more likely to lead to him losing her then anything else.

Tom took a deep breath, "I only want you to be happy, as long as we are open and honest we can do anything right?" Tom continued, "I feel like I am an outsider watching you change and blossom into the woman you always should have been, since Saturday our life has been different but the sex has been amazing, you've made me react to your changes. I've really enjoyed it so far but don't be surprised if I change too, don't be surprised if I need to pursue things also."

Gail smiled at Tom put her arms around him and held him close as she whispered in his ear, "Lets embrace our changes together, as long as we know we love each other we can do anything."

Tom had to ask, "This isn't just cause you fancy Mark and want to shag him?"

"No Tom, until Saturday I had never thought about anything like that, I'm not sure what I want with Mark, we both know I enjoyed Saturday but that was in the moment I have no plans if that makes sense?"

"Yeah makes sense to me gorgeous," Tom laughed.

"Maybe what we should do is take our time, think about what we've maybe never said we wanted to try, think about the things we have heard people talk about and fancied trying but never knew how to bring up or ask for. No rules, nothing off limits how does that sound?" Gail asked.

"Tom could think of a few things straight away and he was sure that Gail had a fair few already.

"Sounds like a plan and we have the whole internet to research things as well."

Gail laughed, "We sure do, no inhibitions, no rules but let's talk about things regularly.

She could see that Toms mind was working a million miles an hour, he might be trying to figure out how likely it was that she would screw Mark but she also had some other suspicions.

"And for the record, if you can find a way to get your hot little blonde secretary into the sack then that's exactly the sort of opportunity you should pursue?" Gail said with a knowing smile.

Tom managed to look guilty but when he looked up he simply said, "that's gonna take some work she is out of my league."

Gail simply responded, "Not once I'm finished with you she wont be!"

And as she swung on top of him she smiled down at her partner. They could have fun together she was sure they could but for now she simply needed to get him hard again and ride him hard.

Mastergo
Mastergo
287 Followers
12