Turning 50

Story Info
A lonely milestone birthday celebration.
2k words
4.44
22k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers

Does one celebrate their 50th birthday...or mourn it?

I guess I'd chosen the latter. What's to celebrate? I'm divorced...my ex-husband ran off with a girl half his age and has since burned through her AND married a third time...our kids have moved on and don't so much as call anymore, even for birthdays, and nobody so much as stepped up to throw me a party. So I checked into a suite at a new chic hotel downtown. Brought my favorite wine with me. Planned on having a nice dinner. But one drink after checking in and the realization of sitting alone in a restaurant "celebrating" my birthday was pathetic.

No one called.

No one cared.

Nothing.

I still pulled up Maps on my tablet and searched Restaurants in the area, thinking I could pick up something to go and bring it back. Lots of nice places. Nothing sounded good.

Poured a second glass of wine. Barely touched it. The room, actually a corner one-bedroom suite with a full kitchen nearly as big as my apartment (and far nicer), started feeling claustrophobic. I opened the drapes. The fourth floor view was beautiful. All those pretty specialty shops and restaurants just below. Maybe I should take a walk. Maybe I'll find something nice to buy myself.

I didn't even dress up. Black jeans, a black V-neck spandex short sleeve top (hey...I still had a skinny figure), and an unbuttoned white blouse. I stopped in a couple of clothing shops, but nothing struck my fancy. A jewelry store, but felt some weird dread that no one was buying ME something nice for my birthday. Thought about stopping at a nice looking restaurant with a bar I passed, but my self-esteem was getting worse as I went and didn't feel like getting hit on. In fact, the more I wandered, the angrier I was feeling inside.

Amidst the new architecture of the neighborhood were some old buildings and businesses that had spitefully stuck around through the city's modernization efforts. One of those was an adult book store the city just couldn't get rid of. BOOKS - VIDEOS - NOVELTIES - ARCADE, the sign read.

Novelties...vibrators?

"Go fuck yourself, Bev," I muttered to myself. And I went in. For the first time since I could remember, I was feeling a rush of excitement.

The place had a surprisingly small selection of videos. I guess the internet can be thanked for that. The novelties were clearly taking over. There were fetish outfits and costumes and sex toys that got so odd they probably required an instruction manual just to figure out what exactly they were for. The variety of dildos and vibrators was crazy. Plastic. Silicone. Hand-blown glass. (huh huh huh...blown.) Vibrators that connected to smart phone apps so people in distant places could control its pulses while it was inside you. Some of the prices were equally crazy, getting up over $100. I settled on a silicone candy red penis-shaped vibrator. It was vile, yet so pretty. And a more reasonable $30.

The cashier, a petite blonde girl who appeared to be barely old enough to shop here, asked if I found everything. I acknowledged and paid her.

"Let's check it to make sure it works," she said. "Do you need batteries?"

I sheepishly nodded.

She took it out of the package and put a new set of batteries in as I got my money. She turned it on and OH MY GOD IT WIGGLES.

Then I noticed the sign behind her mentioning the arcade. I'd heard about these, even read fantasy stories about them.

"Does your arcade have gloryholes?" I suddenly found myself asking.

Her eyes widened. "Yes," she said with startled surprise.

"How much?"

Her hand disappeared under the counter and returned with a fistful of tokens. "We don't charge the ladies," she said, still wide-eyed and sounding kind of excited.

I took the tokens and stood there with what I'm sure appeared to be a look of shock. We stared at each other for a second, then she pointed past me towards the door to the arcade. I turned around, looked, and slowly started walking towards the door. I turned back and looked at her halfway there and she was still pointing at the door, arm completely outreached like she was a general giving marching orders, with her big wide-eyes.

`

The entire corridor...maze, really...was painted black. The only lighting was red party bulbs and indicators over the booths showing which were occupied. I decided on a booth near the entrance on a corner and entered. I locked the door and sat down in the folding chair. There was the chair, the video monitor, and the gloryhole. It was just a few inches wide but longer length-wise, I suppose so guys of varying heights could be comfortable. There was a roll of paper towels and a trash can. There was a shelf. I decided to remove my blouse and put it and my purse there.

I dropped in a token. A video instantly appeared. A woman with clearly fake tits was riding a man and making completely fake groans and noises. Who falls for this crap? I flipped the channel. More of the same. Flip flip flip. More more more. I don't get how anyone finds this crap arousing. Then I hit a gay channel. Two guys. THEY'RE fake moaning. Then the girl channel. Them too. God this is boring.

The first token expired and I felt like giving the girl her tokens back and leaving, but suddenly somebody entered the booth next door. I heard some shuffling, then a token dropped into the video player. I dropped a couple more in mine. I peeked through the hole. There I saw a guy sitting in the chair naked from the waist down, stroking his cock as he watched his video. He looked to be in shape...nice legs, anyway. I felt a rush of excitement quivering through me.

I knew what to do. I knew the signal from the stories I'd read. Did I dare?

Yes. Yes I did.

He initially stood up, but just kept jerking in front of the monitor. Finally, he turned and presented his cock through the hole. I leaned forward in my chair and grabbed it. Holy SHIT it looked nice.

I gave it a few dry strokes. I licked some saliva onto my right hand and got on my knees in front of the hole and started stroking him with it. He was stiffening. I leaned forward and took his head into my mouth. The musky taste hit my tongue. It had been so long, it was like I was doing this for the first time in my life. My entire body was tingling.

I took him in down to my fingers at his base. As my saliva increased, I increased my speed. God, this was intoxicating. Faster and faster until he knocked on the wall, indicating he was about to cum. I pulled my lips back to his head and jerked his shaft as he shot his warm sweet load into my mouth. My ex's never tasted like this. I sucked out every bit of it and savored it. He pulled out, dressed, and exited. "You're welcome," I thought to myself.

I creaked back up and sat in my chair (old knees and all), still with a mouth full of cum. I realized I had some cum and saliva dribbling down my chin onto my cleavage and shirt at the V line. Not sure why, but I decided to spit the load in my mouth down my cleavage. I felt dirty, and it felt sinfully good.

Realizing this could get messy, and that I kind of wanted it to, I removed my jeans, leaving me in my shirt, bra, and pink nylon hi-cut panties. The video player stopped again. I put my entire allotment of tokens in.

I sat back in the chair, licked a good amount of saliva on my two middle fingers, and slid my right hand into my panties. I leaned back and sighed.

The neighboring booth door opened again. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

This guy was older and pudgy, and he wasn't dropping his jeans. He just rubbed his crotch area. He started leaning towards the hole to get a peek of me, but I wasn't having it. I put my hand over the hole. He didn't stick around.

Now I was feeling down again. Was the first guy all I was going to get? About the time I was ready to give up and go, somebody new showed up. He dropped his tokens and his shorts. Holy shit...he was young, hung, and black.

I just watched him stroke for awhile, mesmerized. Did I even want to try to take that thing on? The nervousness and excitement were overcoming me when he stopped and reached for his shorts. He was giving up on me. I quickly gave a knock on the wall and stuck my fingers through. He responded, and I wasted no time getting my hand around the base and putting my tongue to work.

I did a couple of tongue swirls on the head before taking him in as deep as I could, causing myself to gag. He gave a moan of approval. With a little practice, I figured out how deep I could manage him and used my hand to jerk the rest. I worked him for awhile and got hornier and hornier. I had to have him. So I stopped.

He pulled back and peeked through the hole to see why I'd stopped. I dropped my panties. The look on his face was one of surprise...I guess he assumed I was a guy.I backed my ass to the hole and bent over. He immediately slid into my wet pussy.

Initially, it hurt. A lot. It had been years, you know. But he started slow and built up his momentum. I positioned the chair so I could lean on it for support. I bucked my hips to his strokes and we got a rhythm going. I felt like I was losing control of my breathing. "Holy SHIT! FUCK! YES! YES! FUCK!" My legs buckled. My entire body quaked like it never had before.

My hero had slipped out of me as I collapsed. I looked up to see his cock peeking through the hole as he fiercely jerked the shaft. I got back up to the hole and took him in my mouth, tasting myself as well as his scent. He pushed through and I started jerking him again. It took no time for him to unload a massive amount of cum I couldn't possibly handle. He flooded my mouth, covered my face, and tits. It just kept coming. It was everywhere.

"You awesome, mama," he quipped as he pulled up his shorts and exited while I laid on the floor like a mold of Jell-O trying to catch my breath. I was covered in sweat and cum. My shirt was soaked. My panties were soaked. I pulled them back up and got my phone out of my purse, using the front camera to survey the damage.

Did I dare?

Yes, I took a selfie.

Good God I was a mess, but it felt so good.

I cleaned myself up as best I could. There was no saving my shirt, so I buttoned up my blouse over it.

As I walked through the store, the cashier waved me over, holding my purchased toy in her hand. Must've forgotten it. I grabbed it without comment as I made my way to the exit, but her smile was all that needed to be said.

I removed the jeans and blouse back at the hotel, but showered in the top and panties, laying on the shower floor and letting the water fall on me for what seemed like hours. Brought myself to orgasm again with the toy. Slept twelve hours straight. Woke up more refreshed than I had in years.

I may be 50, but I've definitely got my second wind.

pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers