Turning Boys into Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm...yes, baby! You fuck me so good!" Vick squealed as her breasts swayed with Evan's thrusts. "Play with my clit...oh fuck, this feels so good!"

Evan was just about to reach an arm around Vicky's waist when it became obvious she wasn't talking to him. Movement on the bed caused him to grip the lady's hips for support, which made it apparent that Trevor was sliding beneath their voracious hostess. Evan remained still, his cock buried in Vicky's pulsing snatch until the bounce in the mattress settled-down. He could only see Trevor's legs as Mrs. Fulton lowered her head onto his friend's cock. Evan then saw a pair of hands move on top of the lovely heart-shaped ass, just as he felt his low-hanging sack come in contact with what had to be Trevor's forehead. Vicky then went wild, screaming loudly. Her pussy squeezed around Evan's cock like a silky clamp as Trevor lapped at her clit with his tongue.

Trevor sensed this could be risky, given Evan's still-present insecurity. He knew himself to be a freak...a guy that would try almost anything that didn't threaten to kill him, but didn't want to force anything on his best, most trusted, friend. Powerful lust, however, had taken-over Trevor's thoughts just as much as it had Evan's. Even though Trevor thought this might be too bold, too soon...he felt powerless to do anything else.

For a few moments, Evan didn't know what to do. His cock ached for release and seemed to get even harder as he felt Trevor's nose occasionally brush the underside of his swollen shaft. Animal need eventually erased his conflicted feelings, and Evan resumed a slow, steady rhythm in-and-out of Vicky's slippery tunnel.

As much as Trevor wanted to continually please their benefactor, his neck grew tired and had to let his head rest on the mattress. Although he had seen this kind of image a hundred times on porn sites, nothing compared to actually watching a pussy being spread wide by a thick, hard cock. The combination of sights, sounds, and smells all made this the most erotic act he'd ever witnessed in his young life. Trevor gazed in fascination as the veins of his buddy's prick came into view while retreating from Vicky's moist gash. Only a second passed until the impressive tool, glistening with a coating of natural juices, plunged once again into the lady's pulsating folds.

"Mmmm...ooohhh...you're both doing so well!" Vicky cooed, before coating a finger with spit and shoving it into Trevor's ass. "Fuck me...fuck me hard...I'm so close!"

Evan certainly didn't need to be told how close she was to orgasm. The contractions of Vicky's vagina felt incredible against the young man's rock-hard tool. Grunting loudly with increasingly rapid thrusts, Evan now cared less when Trevor no longer tried to avoid his cock while lapping at Vicky's clit. "Uuunnnggg...fffuuuccckkk!" Evan growled as he pushed his hips tight against Vicky's ass and pumped several streams of hot cum into her womb.

Trevor closed his eyes as drops of man-seed spilled from Vicky's saturated cunt and onto his face and neck. His cock was twitching violently, but Vicky removed all stimulation as she focused on the dick pulsing inside her.

Vicky's head was nearly spinning as an intense wave of pleasure coursed through her body. It had been years since she had so much cock and focused attention. As Evan withdrew and collapsed on the bed next to her, Mrs. Fulton was determined not to let any hard dick go to waste. Even as her body continued to vibrate from the intensity of her orgasm, Vicky managed to spin around over Trevor's body and quickly impaled herself onto his rigid pole.

Lying on the bed and struggling to catch his breath, Evan was shocked when he saw Mrs. Fulton mounting Trevor like a woman possessed. It was almost too surreal to see his friend's dark curls getting matted with pearly cum as the fluid oozed down Trevor's thrusting dick. The room was filled with the sticky sounds of a couple engaged in a round of sloppy-seconds.

"Ooohhh fffuuuccckkk...aaaggghhhhh!!" Vicky screamed loudly as her entire body trembled. Unable to maintain her position, she felt onto Trevor's body and nuzzled his neck, licking off the remnants of Evan's cum.

Trevor embraced her tightly, enjoying the feel of her breasts against his chest as he continued rapid thrusts into Vicky's soaked pussy. Despite the added lubrication, the intensity of her orgasm was easy to feel through his overstimulated cock. With his eyes and jaw clenched tightly closed, Trevor couldn't hold-out any longer and emptied his balls into Vicky's quivering vessel.

++++++++

Frank stood in the playroom, looking through the two-way mirror. He hated himself for taking Mrs. Fulton's bait. The text message on his phone would have been easy to ignore. "If you're still concerned for their education, and as big a perv as I think you are, you're invited to watch when I say it's ok. Park a block away and walk to the house. I'll give you a code to get in. Lock yourself in the playroom. You can only watch. Make sure your presence is unknown." He should have let it go. He should have known better. None of it mattered now as Frank stuffed his deflating prick back into his jeans and left his spunk to drip down the wall. He couldn't help but be envious of the boys' luck.

The bedroom reeked of cum and sweat and it took several minutes before any of them had the energy to move. "Ok lovers...help me up, and let's head to the shower." Vicky said with a hint of fatigue.

The shower was huge, as one might expect in this type of home. No one uttered a word and the three just stood under the water enjoying the warmth. As Vicky lathered her hair with shampoo, the boys stood on each side of her, spreading the bubbles and foam over her breasts and back. She returned the favor, gently washing their cocks and massaging their backs as everyone became thoroughly clean. Once out of the shower and getting back into their clothes, Vicky embraced her young lovers tightly and praised them for being so willing to try new things. While it may have been nothing new for Vicky, the young men realized they had experienced something they would never forget.

12