Turning Boys into Men Ch. 03

Story Info
Two young men succumb to mature woman's desires.
8.5k words
4.5
35.5k
49

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,027 Followers

Lessons Learned and a Job Well Done

++++++++++++

Since this site doesn't have a "bi" category, I put it in "incest/taboo" for lack of a better option.

As with the previous chapters, this story contains contact between men as directed and influenced by a dominant woman. Look elsewhere if not your kind of thing.

++++++++++++

Evan sat in front of a laptop in the study of Mrs. Fulton's home. The boxes he had been packing over the last several days contained a wild mix of erotic art, sex toys, and boring legal documents. Logging every item into spreadsheets was tedious, but he couldn't complain about the pay and benefits. At least he and Trevor weren't being asked to pack furniture and common household items. He had a hard time convincing his Mother and Stepfather that the internship was legitimate, but they were pleased when the next semester's tuition was paid-in-full. Oddly, his Father didn't seem to have any concerns at all. The job turned-out to be more focused on getting things ready for Mrs. Fulton's move than being her constant sex-slave, and Evan was happy about that. Not that he minded being used for her pleasure at least twice a week...either with Trevor, or alone...but it made him feel less like a pimped-out gigolo.

Trevor hadn't seen Evan most of the day, as he was busy maintaining the pool and patching a few holes in walls. The young man was generally open to anything that Mrs. Fulton suggested, but he was pleased that bringing Evan into the picture didn't eliminate spending time with her alone. Nearly everything, except the playroom, had been boxed and inventoried and Trevor knew that their time with Vicky would be ending soon. He'd been working for the Fulton's since he was sixteen, and was starting to feel disappointment at losing a friend and lover. To her credit, Vicky never led him to believe that the intimate times they shared were anything but fulfilling her own selfish needs. Emotional love never entered the picture, and Trevor continued dating girls his own age. Recovery would not take long.

Vicky was anxious to finally get the maid out of the house, now that final preparations were falling into place. She had been extremely busy over the last few days...and growing increasingly horny. Trevor and Evan had proven to be trustworthy young men, and she was pleased with the quality of their work...both professional and personal. Due to various scheduling conflicts, it had been nearly two weeks since she had them both together, and was in desperate need of their special attention. Evan required more prodding into doing all that she wanted, but she found his naive reluctance a real turn-on. Her plans for this afternoon, however, would require careful finesse.

Frank once again felt like a pathetic fool for being so easily manipulated by Mrs. Fulton's seductions. He expected to be treated to another go at her tight ass, or perhaps indulge in the guilty pleasure of being a voyeur once again. Standing in a closet wearing only briefs and bound to the back wall with a collar around his neck, wasn't what he had in mind. The room was dark, and Vicky's instructions to remain quiet were absolute. The slatted door provided a fairly clear view of the room, while concealing his presence. Frank's heart pounded with a mix of excitement for what might come, and fear of being discovered by his son in such an awkward situation.

"Evan, honey...come with me. We need to look at the next project." Mrs. Fulton said matter-of-factly, as she walked into the study and ran her fingers through Evan's dark blond hair.

Evan closed the spreadsheet and followed Vicky down the hall. He wasn't surprised when she unlocked the door to the playroom and beckoned him inside. Everything was still in the same place as the first time he saw the room. The only exception was that the mat on the floor was now covered with a plastic drop cloth. Given the tasks he was given over the last few weeks, the first thing that came into Evan's mind was calculating how many boxes they'd need to clear the room. That train of thought, however, didn't last long.

"It occurred to me that I've barely used any of this stuff since my husband passed away." Vicky said while lighting some of the candles. "I think it would be fun to play with some of the milder toys before we box it all up, don't you?"

"Um...yeah...well...I'm not into pain, or anything like that." Evan said, feeling more nervous around Vicky than he had since their first meeting, and now concerned about the plastic covered mat. "This isn't where you kill me and clean up the blood splatter, is it?" He asked jokingly.

Vicky had to laugh when she suddenly realized how strange that sheet of plastic must have looked. "Oh, heavens no...I'm just thinking of some fun with all these wonderful oils that will have to be thrown away." She said, placing the bottles in an already warm crock-pot. "I would, however, like to have your complete attention in getting things started."

Evan immediately felt more relaxed, and closed his eyes as Vicky kissed him while running her hands over his chest. He offered no resistance when she raised his arms and bound his wrists to an overhead beam with incredibly strong Velcro straps.

"Now you stay right there, stud. I think we need to send this room off with a bang...or a gang bang, if you will." Vicky said, before leaving the room.

Evan felt a bit vulnerable, arms stretched upward and unable to move around the candle-lit room. Still, his pounding heart rate betrayed curiosity for what might happen next. He had no idea that his father was captive in the closet at the back corner of the room. A few minutes passed before she returned with Trevor in tow. It didn't take long for her to have both young men standing next to each other, with their arms strung up to the ceiling.

"Mmm...this is my kind of meat market." Vicky cooed while removing her casual dress and revealing nothing underneath but her voluptuous body. "Just a little bit of tenderizing might be in order."

Retrieving a small whip from the nearest wall, she playfully smacked at the taught asses still covered in the jeans they had worn for work. Both Evan and Trevor jumped slightly at the sound of the cracking whip, though neither was in discomfort. Growing tired of being the only one naked in the room, Vicky traded the whip for a pair of scissors on the counter.

"I'm glad you both wore t-shirts today. I'd hate to think of ruining something nicer." Mrs. Fulton purred with a sinister grin.

Moving toward Evan first, Vicky pulled-tight the front of his Nike t-shirt and cut it up the middle, from the bottom up to his neck. After cutting away the sleeves, she pinched his nipples and ran her tongue from Evan's pecs down to his waist. The growing bulge in the front of Evan's jeans told her that he was at least interested. Soon, she provided Trevor with the same treatment, keeping both young men teased by doing nothing below their waists. Walking toward another wall of toys, Vicky selected a dildo of average size and knelt in the middle of the plastic-covered mat. With her legs spread wide, and her gaze fixed on both young men, she began playing with herself and slowly pushed the fake phallus into her pussy.

"Uuunnggg...mmm...this feels so good. But I know that both of you will feel so much better. Still...I think I might need an appetizer before things really get going."

Vicky played with herself a few minutes more before withdrawing the dildo and walking to a counter behind the restrained young men. Glancing toward the door of the closet, she selected two small items and walked back to her living and breathing toys.

"I hate to drop surprises on you boys, but I'm in a very naughty mood and hungry for cock." Vicky purred, running her hands down both their chests and groping the crotch of their jeans. "I have another friend who has been a silent partner, of sorts. He has helped arrange the transport of certain boxes to special friends. I want to reward him...but he's very shy. Don't worry fellas...I'll give him a special "thank you", and then send him on his way. Then the three of us will have an incredible time on our own."

"Uh...hey...I'm not into being at some other guy's mercy." Evan stammered, clearly nervous about adding another member to the mix.

"Shhh...no need to worry. He's here for me. I won't let anything happen to you, baby." Vicky cooed into Evan's ear. "He's knows the rules, and is every bit as honorable as you are. The gentleman just wants to please me without anyone knowing who he is."

Evan was still apprehensive, but knew that Mrs. Fulton was selective and knew how to exert her will. He knew it was pointless to resist as Vicky strapped a leather blindfold over his eyes.

"Stay calm, lover...this is going to be so hot." Vicky whispered into Evan's ear before sucking at biting at his nipples.

Trevor was prepared for the same treatment, but was surprised when Vicky placed a ball-gag in his mouth and secured the strap behind his head.

"See no evil, speak no evil." Vicky softly chuckled into Trevor's ear. "Your buddy probably thinks you're both blindfolded...but I had something special in mind for my adventurous young stud. I already know I can trust you with my secrets."

Mrs. Fulton stepped back and took a few moments to admire the virile, athletic, young men now at her complete disposal. Pressing her soft, but firm, breasts against Evan's chest, she kissed and licked her way down his body until kneeling in front of him. Vicky removed what remained of Evan's clothes while licking his swollen uncut cock and low-hanging balls. Trevor received similar treatment, moaning as the mature woman spread pre-cum over the head of his circumcised prick with her tongue. Sticking a few fingers into her slippery cunt, she presented both boys with a taste of her juices, which they accepted with lustful hunger.

"Evan, honey...I desperately need some cock, and to get our anonymous friend on his way." Vicky hissed, unhooking the restraints from the beam, but leaving the straps around the young man's wrists. "Step carefully, and just follow my lead." she said, guiding him to the plastic-covered mat. After easing Evan onto his back, Vicky stretched her body on top of his, moving his arms up and securing the straps to hooks on the floor.

Evan barely noticed being tied-down once again...his face buried in Mrs. Fulton's perfect breasts. She slowly moved down his body, kissing him fully on the mouth and letting Evan's twitching tool to slide between the puffy lips of her pussy. Vicky had been impressed at how quickly Evan learned the art of oral sex, and spun her body around to gain his expert attention. Evan wasted no time burying his nose into Vicky's gash and teasing her clit with his tongue. Vicky loved the way it felt when he moaned into her snatch as she took all of his hard seven inches down her throat.

Trevor watched the scene in front of him, wishing he could free himself and join the fun. After a few minutes of oral pleasure, Vicky peeled herself away from Evan, and sauntered toward the closet door. Trevor stared at the open closet with complete shock...gasping for air around the gag in his mouth. He had no idea of Mr. Harris' involvement.

"It's time to come out and play, sweetie. You promised to help me on a very special day, and I always get what I want." Vicky said before kissing Frank deeply and removing the collar around his neck.

Frank quickly turned his head toward Trevor, giving him a stern look while raising a finger to his lips. Trevor got the message, knowing that Evan would likely freak-out if he knew the identity of Vicky's special guest.

"You told me the boys wouldn't know." Frank growled softly so that only Vicky could hear.

Vicky had an evil grin on her face as she pulled the briefs down and released Frank's aching tool. "Trevor is a special student. He's more adventurous and naughty than men twice his age. I think that's worth rewarding...and he has always proved to be good with secrets."

Mrs. Fulton couldn't help but notice the physical maturity of Evan's father. The boys were fine specimens, but Frank had a more rugged, muscular build that could only be built on years of labor and athletic training. She relished having access to both the confidence of a mature man, and the youthful eagerness to please. Sinking to her knees, she savored the thick, vein-covered shaft of Frank's pole.

Evan struggled to make sense of the sounds in the room, unable to see through the leather blindfold. He knew that someone was getting a skillful blowjob, but had little idea what might come next. Evan's senses were heightened when Vicky returned to the mat and lay on top of him. She kissed his neck and massaged his chest before aiming Evan's cock at her pussy and slowly impaled herself on his aching rod.

"Mmmm...fffuuuccckkk...you feel so good!" Vicky cried-out, taking the young man's tool inside her with one steady stroke.

Trevor pulled at the straps around his wrists, wanting badly to stuff his cock down Vicky's throat as she writhed against Evan's crotch. His prick was leaking a steady stream of clear sap as both he and Frank watched Vicky's ass rise up-and-down in a rhythmic fuck. Only moments passed before Trevor saw the seductress turn her head and beckon Frank closer to become an active participant.

Frank was now consumed with lust, knowing that he would do whatever Mrs. Fulton wanted, despite his own better judgment. The idea of sharing sex with his son was both repulsive and darkly exciting. The unexpected surprise of having Trevor knowing everything was troubling, but not enough to clear the sex-fueled fog that clouded his brain. He found himself drawn to Vicky's smooth ass with every curl of her finger. Kneeling between his son's legs, Frank bent down and pressed his tongue between the cheeks of her silky-soft moons.

Evan's body twitched as he felt a set of knees brush against the inside of his thighs. He had no idea who this person was, or what Vicky might expect from them both. The other man was clearly eating Vicky's ass, but seemed to be avoiding the cock just inches below. Evan was mildly relieved...knowing that if it were Trevor, he'd have to try and ignore a few "accidental" brushes across his cock. Evan knew that his best bud was no fag...but Trevor could often have few limits when under Mrs. Fulton's influence. Evan was pulled out of his thoughts when Vicky stopped moaning and uttered a clear command.

"Take my ass, lover. Fill me up. I want to be stuffed with hot cock!" Vicky hissed, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks wide apart.

Trevor's cock twitched when he heard Vicky's request. He watched with excitement and jealousy as Frank grabbed a nearby bottle and coated his prick with lube. Trevor had been around Evan's Dad a million times as they showered and changed at the gym, but never imagined watching father and son calm the flames of Mrs. Fulton's sexual fire.

Frank looked down at the tight pink pucker he'd fucked more than a month ago. His own sex life had been lagging lately, and Vicky's invitation was all it took for his dick to make poor decisions. After pushing ample lube into Vicky's dark chute with his fingers, Frank pushed the head of his dick against the reluctant opening.

Evan's senses were in overload as Vicky squealed and he felt the stranger advance into her ass. Separated by a thin wall of tissue, he could feel the heat and hardness of the other man's cock as it slowly entered her fully. The sensation was beyond bizarre, and made even more unusual as the hairy sack of the unknown guest brushed against the base of his cock. Something else also caught Evan's attention...an aroma, maybe cologne or deodorant, but a smell that was oddly familiar.

Vicky's eyes practically rolled back in her head. "Ooohhh gggaaawwwdddd!" she cried out as Frank and Evan filled her sensitive portals. "You push in as he pulls out, baby." She moaned to Evan while biting on his lower lip. "Fffuuucckk you both feel so damn good!"

Once again, to no avail, Trevor struggled against his restraints. The room was filled with the grunts and moans of the three bodies fucking in front of him. It didn't take long for the father-and-son duo to develop a natural rhythm, and Trevor's cock ached to be part of the mix. He was surprised, however, at Frank's reaction upon slipping out of Vicky's tight back door. Instead of immediately pushing back inside, Frank leaned back to observe Evan's work, and briefly fondled his son's loose sack.

It lasted only a moment, but it still sent a shock through Evan's body. Given the tight quarters, Evan was prepared for some unavoidable contact, but having a strange man purposely juggle his nuts wasn't something he considered. Vicky's love tunnel, however, was in overload...squeezing around his sensitive tool and quickly erasing any lingering thoughts.

Frank felt immediate remorse the moment it happened. It didn't even seem to be a conscious act. He was mesmerized at watching a thick cock spreading-wide Vicky's swollen labia...and the heavy nuts bouncing with every thrust underneath. He just had a thoughtless need to touch the silky flesh and judge the weight of the egg-sized orbs within. Barely a second passed before the reality of whom he was touching set-in, and Frank quickly returned to the relaxed rosebud before him. With one firm push, Vicky squealed in appreciation.

Vicky's body vibrated as Frank thrust his hard cock back into her ass. Looking down at Evan's face, she could tell that her young lover was close to losing his load. Knowing that she still had more in mind for the boys, Vicky rocked her body forward...leaving Evan's face smothered between her breasts and his throbbing cock lying against his belly. Squeezing her sphincter muscle tightly, she skillfully worked the older man's prick while fingering her own sensitive clit. "On my ass, you kinky fuck! Shoot your load all over my ass!" she screamed, as the first orgasm of the day swept over her.

Fearful of giving himself away to Evan, Frank stifled the expletives he wanted to shout. Grunting loudly as he came, Frank retreated from Vicky's dark chute and shot several ropes of hot, pearly cum into the crack of her ass...much of it dripping onto his son's cock and balls. While he might have preferred to fill her cavity with his load, Frank couldn't deny this was one of the best fucks he'd ever encountered.

"Now clean up your mess before I kick your ass out of here!" Mrs. Fulton ordered in a deep, sultry tone.

Knowing better than disappoint her, Frank quickly licked his own cum out of the valley of Vicky's curvaceous ass. He could easily see that his son's junk was covered in spunk...but that was not a task he could complete for any woman...at least not with Evan. In an effort to distract her, Frank grabbed Vicky's arm, forcing her to turn around and stand facing him. Frank quickly placed an aggressive kiss on Vicky's lips, pushing his cum-soaked tongue into her mouth as they both straddled Evan's writhing body.

"Mmmm...thanks for the warm-up. Now get out of here, so I can show my favorite toys a good time." Vicky said with an evil grin while slapping Frank's firm and hairy ass. "And be sure to lock the front door as you leave."

Trevor watched Mr. Harris leave, only half-believing what he had just witnessed. His focus was drawn back to the moment as Vicky stood in front of him, his cock between her legs and her breasts pressed to his chest. She removed the ball-gag from Trevor's mouth, kissing him and pushing the remnants of Frank's seed into his mouth.

"I'm sorry I couldn't have all three of you at once...I really am." Vicky said loud enough for both young men to hear, while releasing Trevor's arms. "But sometimes, a girl just has to take what she can get." A fake pout covered her face.

markindy
markindy
1,027 Followers