Turning Eighteen Ch. 2

Story Info
Another adventure with his sister Lacey.
4.5k words
4.49
92.8k
13
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fiction. I hope you enjoy it and my other stories that I have written. I appreciate comments and an occasional suggestion.

Continued from Turning Eighteen Ch. 1

I lay in bed, dreaming of the previous night’s happenings. I replayed the scene through my head many times while I slept, like a tape stuck in a play loop. I felt every moment from the time that I took my sister Lacey’s virginity, to my expert cunt lapping, to the time I washed her body off and carried her to her bed, where I climbed in behind her. After about the third time, the dream stopped and the only thing that I saw was darkness, but I felt a warm, wet sensation, enveloping my penis, which was being tugged by soft sucks. The sensation went on for quite a few minutes until I felt the urge to cum. I lowered my hands down to my cock and was greeted by someone’s head attached to it even though I couldn’t see the person’s head. Right before I came I woke up and looked under the covers, and there was Lacey working my cock like an expert. She looked up and as soon as we connected eyes I tightly shut mine, held her head in place at the base of my dick and grunted out my orgasm.

I felt the long hot ropes of my baby making juice splash against the back of her throat, and even though there was a lot of cum, Lacey was able to swallow it all. After the last squirt I slowly let go of her head and relished in the glow of my first blowjob. And as I did this Lacey came out from under the covers and lay next to me, hands across my somewhat scrawny chest. I opened my eyes and looked over at my beautiful sister, her pearly white smile made me want to melt like hot butter. Slowly I raised up a little, leaned over, and gave Lacey a soft kiss on the lips; I could still taste my cum on them.

“Thanks sis.” I said.

“Oh no, the pleasure was all mine, especially after what you did for me last night.” Lacey replied. I heard Lacey’s clock beep and I looked over at it; it was barely eight A.M. Suddenly, I was hit hard by the musty smell coming from my armpits. I climbed out of bed, but Lacey grabbed onto my arm.

“Where are you going bro?”

“I need to take a shower.” I said. “After I gave you a bath last night I was just too bushed to take a shower.” Lacey just nodded in reply as I walked naked into our bathroom. I turned the faucets on, waiting for the temperature to adjust when Lacey walked into the bathroom, also naked, and sat down on the toilet. As I turned on the shower, I could hear Lacey taking a piss. “So, what are you doing?” I asked.

Lacey shrugged her shoulders and said, “Taking a pee before I get into the shower with you.”

“Oh.” I replied and just stood there. Finally, Lacey finished, took a quick wipe, and flushed the toilet.

“So what the fuck are you waiting for?” She asked.

“Ladies first.” And I held out my hand to help her into the shower.

“Why thank you.” She said, taking my hand and stepping into the shower. And as she got in I gave her a quick smack on her shapely ass.

Lacey jumped and said, “Now what the hell was that for?”

“For being a bad sister.” I replied.

“How was I bad?” She asked.

“Well,” I started, “you came in here, sat down, and pissed while you were totally naked.”

“So?” She said.

“You know how much your beautiful body turns me on.”

“Ah.” She said smiling. “I’m sorry for making my baby brother horny, but if he wants he can come in the shower now and I’ll make it worth his wild.” My eyebrows popped up in surprise and anticipation. I climbed into the shower, the warm water soaking me in mere seconds, and Lacey standing there with a washcloth and soap.

“So, how are you going to make this shower ‘worth my wild’?” I asked.

She stood there thinking for a second, “How about I give you a quick wash and maybe even let you have a little ride, later anyway.”

“Well, I guess that would be ‘worth my wild’.” I replied smiling.

“Good.” She said, and then started to approach me, but I held up my hand, making her stop. “What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Well Lacey, there’s something that I want to do, but I’m too embarrassed to ask you for permission to do so.” I said.

“Whatever it is, you have my permission.” She replied.

I lifted my hands up, and froze. “Could you give me a little help here?” I asked Lacey.

Lacey looked down and must have put two and two together. She grabbed my wrists and slowly pulled my hands to her beautiful mounds. When I felt her breasts, it was like feeling on whipped cream wrapped in silk. I gave a couple of squeezes, causing Lacey to moan.

“How does that feel?” I asked timidly.

“It feels so good to have someone else massaging my breasts. After a while, I got used to doing it myself, and then it just bore me.” Lacey brushed my hands away and turned around, her back to my chest. My hands were down at my side, but not for long as Lacey grabbed a hold of my wrists again and brought my hands back up to her breasts and I once again continued to massage them. Lacey was moaning every now and then, enjoying the massage.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and in came Tracey, who promptly walked over to the toilet and sat down, Lacey and I stood frozen in place, kinda outraged at the intrusion of our privacy. I leaned down and whispered in Lacey’s ear, “Are you about as pissed off as I am?”

“Yes, and then some.” Lacey replied angrily. After a couple of minutes we heard the flush of the toilet and then Tracey had the nerve to stand up and open the shower door.

“So what are you two doing?” She asked.

“Well, we were taking a shower until we were so rudely interrupted.” Lacey said.

“Oh.” Tracey said.

“What’s wrong Trace?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She replied.

Lacey gave a little laugh and said, “Bullshit. Why else would you barge in here and interrupt our shower.”

“Well,” She started, “I need to be fucked but dad is still asleep, and I figured that Matt would be interested.”

Lacey and I looked at each other and then Lacey said, “Well, unfortunately he’s not. I haven’t even fucked him, so you’ll just have to wait until I do. But if you want something a little different, there’s a dong under my bed in a shoebox with a suction cup, attach it to a wall, get Matt’s skateboard, and fuck yourself with that.”

Tracey walked away sad, “Okay. Later.”

“Now, where were we?” Lacey asked.

“Well, I was massaging your boobs and you were moaning and smiling.” I replied. “But we can do that once we get out of the shower.”

Lacey sighed and said, “Okay. If you insist.”

I leaned down a little, “I do insist. But trust me, I have something very special planned for you later tonight.”

“Really?” Lacey asked.

“Oh yeah.” I replied.

“Like?” She asked.

“Well, I’ll only tell you one thing. Mom, dad, and Tracey are going to be gone the entire night. Dad’s got a one-day work retreat and they’re leaving tonight, and we’re going to have all night and all tomorrow morning to ourselves.” I said.

“I already knew that. Tell me something that I don’t know, please?” She begged me.

“Well, what do I get if I tell you?” I asked.

“How about…I…let you tit-fuck me?” She asked, almost pleading.

“I don’t really…” I started.

“How about I let you tit-fuck me and I’ll even let you give me a facial.”

My eyes lit up in anticipation and I said, “Okay. I have a nice candle light dinner planned for us tonight.” Now Lacey’s eyes lit up. She took the washcloth and soap and quickly cleaned me off (since she was shorter than I was I washed my own hair).

Lacey shut the water off, I helped her out of the shower before I got out, and once we were both out we took turns drying each other off. We then went into our room and got dressed. Lacey went about doing her morning routine while I hopped onto my computer and started typing up some more of the story I was writing. Lacey came over to me and shut off my computer (thankfully I saved my story before she came over).

“Hey!” I said. “What was that for?”

Lacey straddled me in the chair and said, “Well, if you really want to you can sit at your computer and work on your story, or you can come and sit on the floor and work on me.” My cock started to harden and press up against Lacey’s vagina; the only things that kept us from becoming one with each other were her shorts and her panties and my pants and underwear. “Wow, it looks like someone is interested in this proposition.”

“I’m always interested in being with someone as beautiful as you are.”

Lacey batted her eyes a couple of times and said, “You think I’m beautiful?” I just nodded. “Trying to score some extra points with flattery?”

“Doesn’t flattery get you everywhere?” I asked.

Lacey thought for a second and said, “You’re damn right it gets you everywhere.” With that Lacey moved in and we started to kiss frantically in my computer chair as she ground her hips into my crotch. Only a minute into our making out, there was a knock at the door. We stopped kissing and Lacey said, “Come in.”

Our parents came into our room. “Did we disturb you two?” Mom asked. We just shook our heads. “Your father, Tracey, and I are about to leave.” Lacey and me just nodded.

“Now, are you two going to be good while we are away.” Our father asked.

“What exactly do you mean by being good?” Lacey asked.

“We mean,” Our mother said, “are you two going to behave and not have any kind of sexual contact while we are away?”

Lacey and I looked at each other and said simultaneously, “Hell no.”

“Damn right.” Our father said. At this point Tracey came into the room and handed Lacey her dong.

Dad’s eyes went wide as saucers. “What the hell is that for?”

“Dad, it’s just for oral practice.” Lacey replied.

Dad’s face was absolutely red, “Tell me that you didn’t chose to lose your virginity to that fake cock, instead of your brother’s real cock.”

“Dad,” I said, “trust me. I broke her last night, even though we didn’t really do much fucking.”

“Okay. I believe you Matt.” Our dad said.

“We’ll be home at about five tomorrow afternoon.” Mom said. And with that mom and dad exited our room, but Tracey remained.

“So what the hell was that all about?” Lacey asked.

“What?” Tracey replied. “I have no idea what you are talking about.”

Lacey said, “What are you trying to do, get me in trouble? You know how dad gets suspicious of anything that looks like a cock.”

“Well, I guess that’s what you get when you are too selfish to share Matt with your older sister.” Tracey replied.

“I swear we haven’t fucked, Tracey.” I replied. Tracey just rolled her eyes.

“So you think I’m selfish?” Lacey asked. She looked me in the eyes and pressed her lips forcefully against mine, trying to ram her tongue down my throat. Moments after we started to make out, Lacey broke the kiss. “I just thought up of something.” Lacey said. “Matt honey, are you hungry?” I just nodded in reply. Lacey smiled and said, “Good, then here you go.” And with that she pulled her shirt away from her, over her breasts, and brought the shirt down over my head. The sight of her bra less beauties immediately met me. “Here, dig in baby brother.” Suddenly, Lacey grabbed my head and easily guided it to one of her breasts. My instincts took over as I started to suck, bite, nibble, and lick her breast, while she moaned. I was barely able to see through her shirt, but I could see that Tracey was still standing there as I worked, going back and forth on Lacey’s breasts.

“Now,” Lacey started, “Get the hell out of our room.” Tracey stormed out of our room huffing and puffing as she went down the hall and downstairs to meet up with our parents.

After a few minutes Lacey pried my head away from her breasts. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

“If we keep it up, then you’re going to have to give me what I need.” She said.

“And what would you need if I may ask.”

“Well, somewhere along the lines of a long, hard, fuck.” Lacey replied.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “After dinner tonight, I promise you that.” Tracey and me just sat in the chair staring into each other’s eyes. And even though I didn’t know it at the time I felt something very special for her.

We must’ve been sitting in that chair for awhile because the next thing that either of us knew, our parents were hollering their good-byes, and we could hear Tracey stomp out of the house saying, “It’s not fair. I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to get fucked. Daddy please, is there something that we can do.” Our father replied, but it was too low for either one of us to hear.

“So what time is this candle light dinner?” Lacey asked.

“Seven o’clock sharp.” Instinctively we both looked at the clock, it was already two o’clock. “Only a few hours to prepare. I’m going to need to go downstairs and get dinner planned out.”

Lacey gave me a quick kiss and went over to her side of the room. “I need to figure out what I am going to wear. Don’t come up for about an hour or so.”

“Okay.” I said. I got up from the chair and went downstairs into the kitchen. I opened up the fridge and looked inside. “I believe that tonight will be a pork night.” I said to myself. Inside the fridge I was also able to find a bag of salad. Also I figured that I should make some macaroni, you know, for color. Once everything was planned out I waited around, waiting for Lacey to give me a holler, saying that I was allowed to come back into our room. Until she gave me the all clear, I just sat on the couch watching TV. I guess that I had dozed off, because Lacey suddenly hollered that she knew what she was going to wear. I sat up and looked at the clock, five o’clock. ‘Damn, was I asleep that long?’ I thought to myself.

I ran up the stairs and into our room, but decided to get ready later. “You can start getting ready now sis. I’m going down to start dinner.” I went down and started to cook our dinner, and while the food was fine for a few I set the table. After the table was set, I yelled up to Lacey, “Go into the bathroom for a few so I can get ready.”

I heard her close the bathroom door and yell, “Okay! You can come up now!” I rushed up the stairs and stripped down to my socks and underwear. I quickly dug through my dresser pulling out a pair of black jeans and a light gray shirt. Before I went downstairs I put on my shoes (just to be sort of formal).

Once I was at the foot of the stairs I hollered up to Lacey, “Only about another three minutes before dinner’s done.” Into the dining area I went and lit the candles and got two plates of food ready. Next I went to the base of the stairs and called for Lacey.

I heard her call softly from the top of the stairs, “Close your eyes.” I did and called up to her saying that I had done so. I heard her soft footsteps as she walked down the carpeted stairs. When she was at the foot of the stairs, inches in front of me she said, “Okay. You can open them.” As I did I was met by a sudden shock. Lacey was more beautiful dolled up than I had ever seen her.

I worked my way from the top to the bottom. Her hair was straight and shiny, she had makeup on but not enough where she looked like a whore or anything but she looked like an angel, she had on a black dress with shoulder straps, the dress went maybe an inch below her knees, and she had on a pair of black high heels.

“You look great tonight.” I said.

Lacey blushed and said, “Thank you.” I held my hand up, she took it, and I escorted her over to her seat. Once she sat down I brought out a bucket filled with ice and cold Coke’s (our parents didn’t want us to drink yet, not until we are all legally able). We ate close together but not much was said because we knew that the other was having a great time. After dinner was finished I put the dishes into the sink, Lacey and I then went into the living room where she put on some slow, soft music and we danced for an hour or so, the both of us anticipating what was to come after our dancing.

I looked over at the clock; nearly nine. Lacey and I sat down on the couch staring into each other’s eyes while slowly moving towards each other. The first kiss was electric, but each second we kissed, our lust increased until we could no longer take it and we both broke apart and got completely naked. In the dim candlelight Lacey looked like a goddess, the light playing off of her breasts perfectly. Finally, I could take no more and pulled Lacey to me, hugging and kissing her frantically; we rubbed all over the other’s body but focused mainly on the genitals and breast areas. Both of us were worked up and ready. There would be no oral this night. Lacey went over to the dining room table and hopped on.

I went over to her and said, “Did you notice my change?”

“What change?” Lacey asked. I pointed down to my now clean-shaven cock and balls. Lacey raised her eyebrows and purred, “I like it.” Lacey spread her legs and just before I went in between them, an idea hit me.

“Lacey how would you like to try something a little different?”

“Like?” She replied.

“Well instead of this missionary and doggystyle crap how about something different? How about we stand up and fuck?” Lacey just looked confused. “When I enter you, wrap your arms and legs around me.” She just nodded in acknowledgement (actually, I bet she nodded because at this point she would do anything that I asked of her). I walked in between her legs and took my extremely hard cock and rubbed it up and down her smooth slit, Lacey moaned in response. Slowly I pushed the head of my penis into her warm, wet, tight, opening. As soon as the head was in, I felt the heels of Lacey’s feet on my ass, and before I knew it she pulled me all the way to the hilt. Lacey had this intense look of pain and pleasure on her face.

Still buried inside of her, I leaned forward and gave her a peck on her nose. Lacey responded by opening up her eyes. “Are you okay?” I asked.

“Of course.” She replied and smiled.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss. “Now, wrap your legs around me, and your arms around my neck."” Lacey again did as I asked. “Let’s see if I can do this the first time.” Somehow I was able to stand up but doing so felt so weird. I had lifted Lacey plenty of times when she was hurt physically or emotionally (I couldn’t stand by while she was in pain during either case), but this time felt a lot easier. I was standing straight up, Lacey clinging onto me for dear life, and my cock buried deep into her pussy. I leaned in and whispered, “Are you alright?” I guess you could say, I was quite concerned about how she felt (physically and emotionally).

I just noticed that Lacey’s eyes were again closed, when she opened them I could she that she wasn’t my sister anymore; she was my lover. “I’m more than alright.” She replied. As Lacey started to bounce up and down on my pole, I started to kiss her neck and the tops of her breasts. The moment I started to nip at Lacey’s neck, she started to moan.

“Fuck me against the wall.” Lacey muttered.

“What?”

“I want you to fuck me against the wall.” She replied.

“Okay.” I said, even though I was quite confused. I went over to the wall next to the front door and carefully placed Lacey against the wall. Lacey reached out and grasped a hold of a curtain rood and a coat rack. As soon as Lacey was secure she looked up at me and gave me a wink.

I started with a slow rhythm but Lacey wasn’t going to have it and she made it known to me and what I feared the entire neighborhood. “I want you to fuck me. I MEAN REALLY FUCK ME! I WANT YOU TO POUND ME UNTIL I CAN’T WALK! IN THE MORNING I WANT TO BE SO SORE THAT I’LL BE UNABLE TO MOVE WITHOUT FEELING PAIN!”

“So,” I asked, “what exactly are you saying?”

“I’m saying that if you fuck me nice and slow, when things are done I’m gonna make sure you’re one unhappy brother for a while.” She said in an eerie, cheerful voice.

I just smiled. “Whatever my sister wants, my sister gets.” I started to quickly pump in and out of her moist hole listening to Lacey’s loud moans. The faster I went the more sweat that we built up, and soon Lacey’s and my crotch were sticking together.

12