Turning Fantasy Into Reality Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple meets through Internet message boards.
1.3k words
3.62
26.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After meeting online and chatting for a while they decide to meet in person. They decide on Las Vegas in separate but adjoining rooms. They decide to make it a long weekend so they can spend time to really get to know one another. They are both a little apprehensive and nervous but excited. Neither of them could believe they would be doing this--coming face to face after so many erotic hours together online. Will they get along as well in person as online? Will it be as perfect? They will soon find out as their meeting date approaches.

His trip to Vegas is by car as it isn’t too far from his home on the west coast. Hers is by plane from the east coast. They decide to meet that evening around 6 in the cocktail lounge at the hotel giving them time to get settled in and freshen up. "The Mandalay Bay" is a beautiful hotel set in a South Pacific theme. The rooms are oversized and she, a travel agent, made sure to book rooms with Jacuzzis.

As he is driving to Vegas his thoughts are of how to make the weekend perfect. He thinks about all the emails of their fantasies and desires and he feels a twitch in his pants as he smiles. He doesn’t realize that at the same moment 35,000 feet in the air her thoughts turn to the same thing as she squirms in her seat and gets wetter and wetter.

She decides to go to the restroom to splash some cold water on her face. When she gets there, she cannot help but to touch herself as she thinks about his last erotic story and the pictures of his cock he had sent. She starts out slowly cupping her mound and caressing her lips. As the pressure builds she slides her finger up and down her slit until she can hear her juices. She dips her finger inside. A small moan escapes her lips as she takes her other hand and massages her right breast; just as she was ready to bring herself on, there is a knock on the door as the cabin steward asks if everything is alright. Her moans were louder than she thought. She said yes and quickly readjusts her clothes and splashes cold water on her face. Her release will have to wait.

Little did she know that as she was becoming aroused in the sky down in the car he is unable to stop his urge and unzips his pants to release himself from the confinement of his black underwear. He is thinking of her licking up and down his shaft back up to his head as she licked his pre-cum off the tip and he starts stroking his cock faster and faster. His driving is becoming a little erratic. As he glances in his rearview mirror he see a state trooper behind him and he decides he better stop before he gets pulled over. He doesn’t want to delay their meeting another minute.

They both arrive in Vegas and check into the hotel. Just knowing there is only a door between them makes the anticipation of 6 p.m. even stronger. She goes to the lounge about 5:30 as she is very nervous and wants to have a cocktail to ease her nerves. She's never done anything like this before and has butterflies in her stomach as 6 p.m. approaches.

Then, there he is; they immediately know each other as he sent pictures & she described what she would be wearing. A leopard skirt covered with black lace and a low-cut black tank top under her sheer lace leopard blouse. He didn’t know it but she even wore her black lace trimmed silk panties with the matching front-hook black lace bra. Even if she didn’t think anything would happen on the first night she wanted to feel and be sexy for him from head to toe. As he approached her wearing a black turtleneck and khakis a shiver went down her spine. He looked so hot. He was tall and muscular and his shirt was stretched across him to really accentuate his chest and broad shoulders. They smiled simultaneously as their eyes met and kissed each other hello on the cheek. They decided on a cocktail before dinner to get to get acquainted. Neither of them told the other of the sexual frustration they were feeling because of their interrupted masturbating sessions on the way to Vegas.

After cocktails they went into the restaurant for dinner. The barest of touches sent shivers throughout their bodies. The way his hand brushed hers as he handed her a glass of champagne, or when they briefly touched as they leaned in to talk to one another. As the evening progresses, they start to feel more comfortable with each other. Getting to know more about each other and joking around and laughing; just enjoying being in each other’s company. After dinner, they try their luck at the casino. They play some slots and blackjack; no big wins, but they get excited every time the bells on the slot machine rings.

They decide to go to the lounge to talk and listen to music. They are seated on a loveseat and, in order to hear each other, are sitting very close. Every time he leans in to talk his muscular thigh presses against her. She even misses a few things he said because she was so distracted by his touch. When Rod Stewart's "You Look Wonderful Tonight" comes on they decide to dance. As he holds her against his chest, he can smell her subtle scent of Hawaiian ginger. She is pleased that he wears her favorite, Polo by Ralph Lauren. He smells so good and she feels secure in his strong arms. He feels her breasts pressing against his chest and he wants to reach up into her blouse and caress them. She feels her knees getting weak as they feel each other’s labored breathing. They didn’t even realize when the song ends.

They decide to call it an evening, as they didn’t want to rush things and felt they were losing control of their desires. He walks her to her room and unlocks her door for her--he was a consummate gentleman. They both knew the moment of their first kiss was upon them as they gaze into each other’s eyes. She places her hands flat on his chest as he bends down to gently kiss her. His lips are so soft. He gently traces her lips with his tongue and she opens her mouth to receive him. As the kiss intensifies, she moves her hands over his shoulders and around his neck as he pulls her closer. They are tight against each other as they explore each other’s mouths. They both feel her nipples harden against his chest and he holds her closer. They break free from their kiss as they breathlessly say their goodnights.

As she closes the door, she leans against it and sighs. Her hand immediately goes up her skirt to take off her stockings and panties to give her better access. She runs her fingers through her pubic hair and it is moist with her juices. She imagines his hands on her as she brings her hands up to cup and massages her breasts and she moans. She imagines his tongue as she brings her right had back down to finger up and down her slit and she draws figure eights around her clit. As her speed and pressure increase against her clit she feels her climax building; a few more strokes, then more and she comes. She needs a cold shower bad.

As he lies on his bed in his underwear he hears her moans of pleasure. He becomes instantly hard. He to kneed his bulge thru his underwear. He imagines how she must have looked while she was masturbating and he takes out his cock and begins to stroke steadily up and down. He imagines how her nipples would be rock hard as she is pinching them, and he pictures her fingers gliding down from her breasts to her pussy as she pushes them in and out; her fingers slick with her juices. He imagines her stroking her clit and her face as her climax builds.

To Be Continued...