Turning Fantasy Into Reality Ch. 2

Story Info
Couple meets through Internet message boards.
1.2k words
4.19
23.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In order to overcome her nervousness, she reminds herself of the cyber sex they experienced over the past several months and the wonderful first meeting at the hotel that evening for dinner and drinks.

She finishes her shower and puts on her purple silk negligee over a fresh pair of black lace panties. She has to see him and talk to him about how he made her feel. Thinking that this is all so new, she feels so sexually out of control. She doesn’t want him to think she is easy or that she ever did this before, and she feels the need to talk to him right at that moment.

She puts on her matching silk robe and gently opens their connecting door. As she is getting ready to call out his name she sees him on the bed. She freezes at the door breathless but cannot take her eyes off him. He doesn’t know she is there as he is almost asleep.

She slowly makes her way towards the bed and stands before him. Neither of them can speak as they look into each other’s eyes with desire. She sits on the edge of the bed and can barely get the words out as she is totally breathless at the sight of him. He reaches out his hand and gently touches her hair and her face. He traces around her eyes, down her nose and around her lips. She opens her mouth slightly as he gently slides his finger in and out of her mouth. She closes her mouth around his finger as she lets him finger fuck her mouth.

He slides his finger over her bottom lip and in the crook of her neck as he gently pushes the robe off her shoulders. He sees the swell of her breasts and is aroused as they rise and fall with her breathing getting heavier and heavier. He traces around the contours of the bodice of her negligee with his fingers, slipping them in farther and farther with each stroke. She lets out her breath as his finger brush against her nipple. The silk of her negligee is stretched taut over her hard protruding nipples and he sits up and sucks on them through the silk fabric. The sensation of the silk rubbing against her nipples and his mouth closing around it is too much as she moans aloud.

He gently brings his teeth together around her nipple slightly increasing the pressure. She holds his face against her breast. She then brings his face up and begins to trace around his face as he had done hers. She traces first with fingers then kisses his eyebrows, his eyes, and the tip of his nose. Simultaneously their mouths open to receive one another’s kiss. Their passion accelerates rapidly as the kiss intensifies. They wrap their arms around each other to embrace and kiss deeper.

As they slowly pull apart, no words are necessary as he gently lifts the silk negligee over her breasts and then her head. He can’t control himself as he tosses the negligee aside and puts both of his hands around her breasts and squeezed them together. He goes back and forth from the left breast to the right breast to lick her nipples first with the tip of his tongue, and then with the flat of his tongue. He begins to suck on her nipples. He doesn’t want either one to feel neglected, so as he is giving attention to one breast he takes her hand in his and brings it up to the unattended breast and both of them massage it together. He squeezes her fingers around her nipples to pull them out to put in his mouth. She already came twice that evening.

She slides her hands down his body as she comes to the waistband of his sexy black underwear. She traces around the waistband and the legs as he did with her negligee, her fingers sliding closer and closer to his penis. She notices that he has shaved his hair and it feels smooth. She has never felt anything like that before and it arouses her.

He lies back on the bed to give her better access. She leans down and kisses his bulge through his underwear and it twitches. She takes the tip of her fingernail and gently traces through his underwear around the outline of his penis. She rubs her hand against the outline of his penis and she begins to gently squeeze and massage it. She kneels on the bed and slowly lowers his underwear, kissing each new exposed area as they are pulled lower and lower until his cock is free from its confinement. She is intrigued by his shaved groin and kisses and licks all around it without yet touching his cock. It craves her attention.

As she kisses and licks his clean-shaven groin, his cock is getting harder. She puts her hand around the base and starts to rub up and down along the shaft. Her kisses trail from the base of his shaft up one side and down the other lingering to lick around the rim of his head gently kissing the tip; very lightly sucking it. She gently applies a pumping pressure to his cock, but as she approaches the head changes her touch from her licking to gently caressing the head and then changes back to pumping his shaft and licking his head. The repeated change of pressure makes his cock twitch.

She can feel every vein as his cock pulses. She takes his penis and rubs the head all over her breasts; her nipples become harder than ever. She starts kissing up his body and stops at his nipples to lick them to hardness. When they are protruding, she gently bites them and he moans aloud. She gives a final suck, and then positions herself over him so that her pussy is above his face as she licks the pre-cum from his head.

As she starts squeezing the shaft and slowly taking his cock in her mouth inch by inch each she eases her pussy down until he can just touch her lips with the tip of his tongue. She gets more and more aroused with each additional inch of his cock; she grinds her hips. His tongue is fucking her pussy. She is so wet as he grabs her hips and brings her clitoris down to his mouth. He alternates licking and sucking her clit.

She sucks him with fervor and uses her throat muscles to pump his cock. The full length is in her mouth. She takes her finger and applies slight pressure just below his scrotum where it meets his anus, as he is ready to cum. She keeps the pressure with her thumb as she uses her other fingers to caress his crack. She uses her left hand to squeeze the base up to his head as she slowly eases his cock out of her mouth. She then holds and gently squeezes his shaft as she puts the head back into her mouth and licks around the rim.

She can tell he is on the verge of coming by how his veins are throbbing on his cock and the increase of the pressure of his mouth on her pussy. Just as he shoots his load she puts more of his cock in her mouth to receive every drop. As he cums, her orgasm begins. They lie in each others spent from the intensity of their orgasms. It is her third that evening.

(continued)