Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 01-02

Story Info
I turned my boyfriend into a hot Gay For Pay model.
1.2k words
4.32
82.2k
92

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

I know most guys enjoy lesbian porn. I get it. It's hot! But I always wondered why so many women were into watching guy-on-guy porn. That is, until recently, when I stumbled across a "homo erotic" picture and video gallery on line. What caught my attention was that it was meant to be erotica for women. So I got curious and decided to take a peek.

The very first image I saw was of a truly hot, manly stud, completely nude with a gorgeous, well toned body, and with a ginormous rock hard cock in his mouth, his sexy lips stretched wide to accommodate it's girth. It had to be 12 inches long and sooo thick! And he had at least 9 of those delicious inches of cock down his throat. My pussy was instantly dripping wet! As I surfed through this and other photo sets, I became so turned on that I had to shimmy out of my thong and run my fingers through my cunt lips, never for a second taking my eyes off the hot guys giving super sexy blowjobs.

This was a brand new thrill for me. I must have orgasmed 6 or 7 times as I feasted my eyes on those male cocksucking models. I wondered if they were really gay. I mean, obviously gay guys are probably into sucking cock. But these guys looked so ... well ... straight! Like virile masculine men. Like they would have girlfriends or wives. Apart from the fact they were sucking huge cocks, they seemed pretty hetero to me.

I went to the video gallery and pulled up clips of similar guys giving blowjobs ... sometimes by themselves, sometimes in a group, and sometimes with one or more girls helping or encouraging or just watching as their men sucked those big, hard cocks. One well hung stud could suck his own cock half way down! He even sucked his own cock AND another huge cock together, at the same time! OMG that is sooooo sexy!

Soon I was cumming again, my eyes glazed over as I drifted into an orgasmic dream state. Dreaming of my own boyfriend becoming a cocksucker. Turning him into a pro! Oh my gosh that would be so hot! Converting him into what so many girls want in a man. Converting him into a totally hot, heterosexual cocksucking stud! Making him into a cock loving blowjob champion.

I was hooked. Now, to break it to him ... somehow.

Part 2

"I want you to go Gay For Pay!"

I thought he would fall out of his chair. After a looong moment of speechlessness, his jaw hanging open to his chest and his eyes popping open wide and shocked, he managed to pull himself together and consider how to respond to what I had just said.

"You want me to WWWHHHHHAAAATTTTT!!?????"

"Okay. Calm down ..."

"What the hell, Alana?! What are you talking about?"

It took a few minutes ... okay, it took a half hour ... to get him to chill out, get off his homophobic high horse. Chris had been out of work for a few months. He works in construction, but the jobs were getting harder to find. I sometimes tease him, asking, "Who do you gotta blow to get hired these days?" And, honestly, the image of Chris, down on his knees, sucking some huge, gorgeous, rock hard cock for me turns me on. I mean, REALLY turns me on. But straight guys sucking cock is still just a fantasy for me. Something to talk about with my girlfriends who tend to lust after that, too.

As far as Chris landing a decent job, the reality was, there just weren't any good opportunities coming his way. And we needed the money. And then I started thinking.

Chris is HOTTT. I mean Hollister model, blond California sexy surfer boy hot.

And he's HUNG! Really well hung. Chris' cock is nearly 10 inches of thick, circumcized meat, capped with a fat, bluish purple shiny head that almost rests in his belly button.

He gets lots of stares from women and men. I've been asked if he models. He always blushes when I tease him about that. And one of my girlfriends, Cassie, works for a woman photographer who shoots for fashion catalogs, calenders and websites. She sometimes tells Chris about how they are always looking for new talent. But he's never taken the bait.

My plan came together by complete accident, a pretty odd twist of fate, about a week after my "women's erotica" porn discovery. I stopped in at the studio where Cassie works, unannounced, to see if she wanted to have lunch. I could have called first (I guess I probably SHOULD have called first), but I was in a hurry.

I walked in the front door, no one was in the reception area, and I could hear sounds coming from somewhere around the corner, so I ventured in. As I wandered further back, the sounds became louder ... cool techno trance music, the distinct rapid clicking of a camera shutter, then voices ... two women's voices, one I recognized as Cassie's. So the other, I guessed, was Natalie, Cassie's boss.

"Yessss! That's perfect, just like that. Hold it ..."

Click flash, flash, flash ... flash flash flash flash.

"Beautiful! That's hot. I love it."

As I entered the studio set, which was made to look like night club bar, my mouth fell open in complete surprise. There were three hot girls dressed in mini dresses standing around a super hot stud ... watching as ANOTHER super hot stud was on his knees with his pants pulled down almost to his knees, and he was stroking his fully erect, throbbing hard cock. The female photographer gave him direction and coaching, saying, "Great. That's really hot. Keep stroking. I want it REALLY hard! Think about all the women who shop on this website and who love to see men like you stroking your gorgeous cock. That's it. Keep stroking it. Niiiiiice! So sexy."

As he continued to pump his baby oil soaked rock hard cock, one of the girls began feeling the other male model's hard on through his tailored designer pants, which were for sale on the website they were shooting for. Soon she had pulled down his zipper and reached in. Her hand then finally emerged with a magnificent fully erect penis, cut and throbbing, at least 10 inches and very thick and juicy.

The photographer motioned for the girls to nudge him closer to the other male model, on his knees, stroking his cock and ready for more ... more cock, she clearly had decided.

"Are you ready? Do you still feel okay doing this? Girls, do we want him to do it?"

"YESSSSS!!" came the chorus of sexually aroused female voices.

And just like that, as the female photographer moved in and kept clicking and flashing her camera, as the one female model held that cock in her hand, he let her push the fat, flared cockhead against his cheek, then closer to his lips, and then finally past his lips and into his mouth as he began sucking that huge, rock hard cock! I watched in fascination as his lips slid up and down that thick shaft, taking it all the way down to her fingers wrapped around the base, then all the way back up, running the fat shiny head over his lips, then slowly sliding that cock back down his throat again.