Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 05

Story Info
Chris is convinced to just try.
2.9k words
4.44
51.9k
31

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris and I had probably the best sex of our lives that night. He fucked my cunt like a locomotive, his raging hard cock pistoning in and out of my slippery wet pussy with pounding machine-like intensity. We were both bathed in sweat as his cock rammed deeper into my exploding cunt, the engorged head pushing so far I thought it would burst through to my throat and out of my mouth! Chris was on fire with a passion beyond any I had ever seen.

"Fuck me, Chris," I cried out to him. "Ohhhhhh yeeeaaaahhhhh... ffffuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk mmmmeeeeeee!!"

His rythym increased and, if it was even possible, his cock felt like it was getting harder, longer, thicker... pounding my pussy mercilessly. I could feel every vein, every hard, thick inch, all of his magnificent, slippery, lubed cock as it rammed in and out, in and out, drilling my cunt, filling it with all of his meaty cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!... FUCK... MEEEEEE!! Yes... give me that hard cock! You love fucking my wet cunt, don't you, Chris! Yeeeaaaahhhhh... fuck my pussy... love my pussy... do it... do it... do it for me...you would do anything for me, right honey?"

"Yes" he grunted between breaths as he labored ceaselessly to please my now flooding cunt.

"You love my cunt, dont you..."

"Yes!"

"You love making me cum, don't you..."

"Yes!"

"You would do ANYTHING to make me cum, wouldn't you..."

"Yes!"

As he continued fucking my pussy, my juices now flooding his raging hardon as well as the bed, I pulled his head close and whispered into his ear, "I can't wait, Chris, to see you modeling for Natalie. Women all over the world will see you, will see MY man, modeling cloths, modeling products, bathing suits, maybe sex toys... anything women buy for themselves or the men in their lives... they're going to see you in less and less... they're going to see you nude... and they're going to see you suck cock! Mmmmmmm... oh Chris, you're going to suck cock for all of us. You're going to suck huge, gorgeous rock hard cocks and make them cum down your throat... I'm going to watch you become the biggest cocksucking model in the world... mmmmmmmm... oh, you are making me so happy, Chris... I can't wait for your audition, to see you taste your first cock as Natalie takes her test shots. And she's going to love you! I know she'll just love watching you pose and get naked and stroke your hard cock for her and then let her place another model's hard cock near your face... you'll love it, honey, it'll be soooo hot, soooo sexy... and when she needs you to take that huge cock between your lips, you're going to taste your first cock, and you're going to let that fat cock head pass between your lips... Oh yeah, that's it, fuck me harder!... and then you'll slide your lips down that long, hard shaft, allll the way down, Chris... Yes! Fuck my cunt!!... and you'll suck that cock for Natalie like a pro, won't you... suck it like a porn star... oh yes, Chris, you're going to suck cock... mmmmm... oh... I'm cumming... Chris... youre making me cum... I'm cumming... I'm cuuuuuummmmmmmm... iiiiiinnnnnngggggggg!!"

As I exploded in a mind blowing orgasm, his cock also erupted, blasting quarts of thick, gooey man cum into my pussy. His huge, erect cock popped out and began pouring out long, thick ropes of tasty, sweet cum, blast after blast splattering all over my small but firm tits, in my tangled, dark auburn hair, all over my face, on my cheek bones and lips, cum splashing on my forehead. He mindlessly adjusted his aim and kept firing, the head of his cock an angry reddish blue, almost purple color, smooth but firm, wet and shiny as load after load of thick honey cum landed up and down my tummy and freshly shaved pussy.

I must have blacked out. I know I came so hard that the intensity, the sheer mind numbing pleasure had taken me somewhere I've never been. And all I could think about was my wonderfully sore and satisfied cunt and Chris... Chris as a champion cocksucking stud.

I heard the phone ringing... somewhere... ringing and ringing... so finally I hunted it down, buried under some dirty laundry next to my laptop (which still had a huge erect circumcised cock on the screen, when I woke it up).

"Hello"

"Alana! Good morning, it's Cassie."

"Oh my gosh, Cassie, wait till I tell you my exciting news!"

"Really! What? Wait... did you talk Chris into it?... NO!! Did you?! Don't tease me, Alana. Is he going to model for Natalie? Will he... well, will do... everything?!"

"YES!! YES!!"

"I think I'm going to have a heart attack! This is great!! I can't wait to set up his session at the studio. When can you guys come in? Can you make it today? I know Natalie has a few other girls bringing in their guys for auditions this afternoon. We have a big shoot this weekend and need some fresh talent."

"What time should we be there, Cassie?"

"I'll schedule you for 1 pm. You don't need to bring anything... well, except Chris! But you might have him do some manscaping before you get here. At least trim things down a little. Even totally shaved equipment is very in right now, for most fashion shoots."

"I'll take care of that, don't worry. Will he be wearing some new designs for any famous names I would know?"

"Yeah, well, we are shooting the spring line for Jessica Miller's labels - she has several - and also her mens swim wear which tends to be VERY revealing. And she has a separate line of adult fashions and novelties, toys and stuff. I can't say much but I think cock rings are part of the shoot."

"Okay, we'll be there. see you soon."

I hung up and told Chris to get in the shower. As he was wrapping up in there I popped my head in and checked on his pube situation. I knew it wasn't bad. After all, we just finished having sex, so it's not like I was a stranger to his kit. His pubes were cut very short, and really helped to enhance the look of his already large cock. But because this was important, I told him to shave the rest off. He didn't argue, and 15 minutes later when he emerged from the steamy bathroom, his cock and balls were as smooth and shiny as a... well, as my smoothly shaved pussy, I realized.

We jumped in my car, and as we got close to the studio I started to feel horny. Would he do it? Would my Chris really model and possibly even suck cock while Natalie took pictures and directed? I could feel my pussy getting very wet. Damn, why didn't I wear panties today?

We arrived at the studio, parked and, holding a very nervous Chris' hand, I led him inside. Unlike last time, a cute receptionist was busy at the front desk, so we sat down to wait for her to finish her call. When she hung up she looked up at us and gave Chris a big sexy smile. "Hi! Are you Chris and Alana?"

We both said yes, and she complimented Chris on how he looked. "Wow, you're going to do really well. Is this your first modeling gig?"

I explained that it was really only an audition and Chris hadn't yet received a job offer.

"Oh, sure. No problem. But I hope he gets the job. They have some really fun shoots scheduled for today. They don't have enough guys so I bet Chris gets an offer to start right away. By the way, Natalie told me I get to watch... YAAAAYYY!"

Chris only looked more nervous, but just then Cassie appeared out of seemingly nowhere. "Heyyyyy Alana! I'm soooo happy you finally talked Chris into doing this. Don't be nervous Chris. I really think once you get going you'll like it. "

Cassie walked us back to the studio where Natalie was finishing a shoot from that morning. Two very slim girls were in bikinis, kneeling face to face, on a big white bed, bodies pressed together, and they were totally making out like a couple of young first time lesbians, as a fan blew wispy curtains around. It was for a cologne, and it was mostly a favorite among teen girls in high school and college. Later Cassie explained to me how this fragrance and its image were big with the Lesbian Until Graduation crowd. And with those just wanting to cultivate that whole "hot teen lez" thing. Hey, I did! Market research also showed that both married and single women between 25 and 55 wanted to telegraph that cool lesbian chic image to the men in their lives. And often to other women!

Natalie worked her camera, studio lights kept flashing and that familiar "click-flash... flash flash flash" sound could be heard over the pulsing beat of some house trance music. Natalie asked the girls to kiss a little deeper, more tongue, more passion. More hands on each other's bodies. More, more, more.

I looked over and smiled as Chris developed a pretty respectable bulge in the front of his pants. He and I watched as the two female models eventually worked each other's panties down to their knees, and then... THEN... one girl actually went down on the other! Really went to town on her!

Natalie directed their poses and kept her camera flashing away as the one girl absolutely buried her entire tongue deep in the other girl's totally smooth shaved pussy. It was HOT. And this girl really knew how to eat pussy. I was impressed with how talented she was, how erotically she licked and sucked those delicious cunt lips, twirled her tongue around the swollen clit and then closed her mouth over the entire cunt and sucked and ate it with total sexual abandon. The other model lay back with her arms flung up above her head, holding on to the head board for dear life, her legs spread wide apart, her ass raised up high so her cunt was beautifully presented to the model between her legs. Her tongue made deep, broad trips up and down those big wet pussy lips, pushing in and then dragging up her slit to her clit.

"That's gorgeous, honey, you're doing great. Lock eyes with Bree as you suck her cunt lips... yeah, just like that... mmmmmmmm, soooo sexy! A few more and we can call it a day. Nice! You two could bring out the lesbian in anyone!"

All this, I thought to myself, just to sell cologne to a bunch of impressionable teenage girls! Well, it works!

Natalie grabbed some close ups and had a few more poses for the girls before she finally shouted, "Perfect! That's a wrap. I think we're gonna sell some cologne, girls. Thank you for doing such a great job."

Natalie set her camera down and turned around to see us. I could see her super hard nipples through her sweat soaked t-shirt, confirming how much that photo shoot affected her.

"Well, who do we have here? I'm guessing you are Chris. Am I right?"

Chris extended his hand and said yes. As Natalie shook hands with him her eyes, for a moment, went down to his crotch, which still sported that pronounced bulge. "Enjoyed the show, I am assuming?" she asked Chris in a slightly mischievous tone.

Chris just smiled and nodded yes.

"Please don't be embarrassed, Chris. We shoot a wide range of material here. Everything from prom pictures and baby portraits to weddings and bar mitzvah's and... well, and things that really pay the bills. We have a shoot this afternoon that might even work for you if your audition goes well."

Natalie had Cassie take Chris back to the dressing rooms to get him ready. I knew he was nervous. I asked Natalie about the shoot she mentioned.

"We have a great client who has a line of kinky clothes and fetish items for women and men. She wants images for her website and her catalog. It is probably a bit too... well, too advanced, I'm guessing, for Chris. Can you give me some idea of what he would be comfortable with?"

I assured Natalie that Chris, even though this was all new to him, would go through with anything she asked him to do.

"Are you really confident of that, Alana? This will include nudity. And, even though his reaction to that last shoot says he is straight, he will need to be okay with some homo erotic poses. Do you still feel sure he will be able to do it?"

"Natalie, last night we fucked ALL night long, and the whole time we had guy on guy blowjob porn playing on our TV. I had Chris fully erect as he watched guys sucking one cock after another. By the time I let him cum he had been edging to the sight of huge beautiful cocks for hours. And when he came, he exploded all over me and the bed. He's ready, alright. I can't wait for you to get him in front of your camera!"

"Oh my gosh, Alana, I had no idea. Sounds like you really got him converted. But I will need him to do it for real. I've hired a couple of extremely well hung studs. Chris has watched guys sucking cock in videos, but I'm assuming he's never actually had a real cock in his mouth. How can you be so sure he won't change his mind?"

"Well", I replied, "Chris, as it turns out, HAS sucked at least one cock."

"What?!" Natalie was certainly surprised to learn this.

"Chris showed me a talent I never knew he had, last night. Chris... sucked his OWN cock! Alllll the way down to the base. And I'm not kidding!"

"NO! Oh my gosh that's hot!! He actually sucked his own cock? And could get it all the way down his throat? I might not make it through the photo shoot. Oh my. He's gotta do that for me! He has to... OH MY GOSH... it just occurred to me... maybe he could do the double cock ring layout!"

"What's that?" I asked. "Sounds hot!"

"Oh, it's hot, Alana. We have to shoot material for several adult fetish accessories, including a new double cock ring. Basically, it's designed to slide down the shafts of two hard cocks that are right up against each other. The guys have to scissor so that the female model can push both of their cocks through the side by side rings, which holds them together and keeps them both super hard. SOOOO... I wonder if Chris could manage to suck his own cock and the other cock at the same time!!???? If he could give a double blowjob on his own cock and one more huge hard cock, while strapped into a double cockring, THAT would be SOOOOOOOO SEXY!!"

"Chris can do it, Natalie! After what I saw, I have no doubt he is a natural born cocksucker. You just set the scene and make sure a female model is helping him pose, and I am certain he'll blow your mind!! And the cocks."

Natalie had a far away look on her face as she excused herself to get ready for the shoot. This is supposed to be an audition, I thought. Looks like Chris may jump straight into his first scene. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to see Chris, my man, sucking a long, thick, hard, throbbing cock. Soon I would finally get to see him go gay for pay, sucking his first of so many delicious cocks. Cock after cock, sucking as many as Natalie and other female photographers could get on to a set. On his knees with his own rock hard cock in his hand as he strokes it and strokes it, sucking huge cocks, sliding his sexy lips up and down the shafts, the swollen mushroom heads pushing past the back of his throat... Mmmmmmmm! Soooo sexy. I was almost cumming just thinking about it.

Interrupting my day wet dream, mg cell phone suddenly went off, alerting me to a text message. I swiped the screen to see there were, like, 20 text messages. All from girlfriends. All were urgently asking that I confirm a certain rumor going around...

"Alana! Is it true? I heard something way hot. But I'm thinking NO WAY!! Did Chris really agree to go gay for pay? I heard you were getting him into modeling, but this is fantastic!!"

"Alana... CALL ME, PLEEEEEZE!! I heard you got Chris to model... and to suck some REAL cock! True??? Please don't tease me. This is my hottest fantasy. That would be so sexy!"

"Haaaaaayeeee... um, there's a rumor going around that Chris is going to start modeling and actually give a blowjob? OMG, please tell me its true!"

All the texts were like that. Everyone approved, that was obvious. And it seemed like Chris already had a rapidly growing fan club. And he hadn't even auditioned yet. If just the rumor of him sucking his first cock could get this much positive attention, how were they all going to react once the pictures made it to the adult toys websites?

Well, I wouldn't have to wait much longer. Cassie came back with Chris, who looked a little nervous but was ready for the audition, Natalie was loading a blank memory chip into her digital camera. My panties were soaked. It was time.

NEXT: Chris finally tastes his first cock... and successfully makes it a double.