Turning into His Toy Ch.03

Story Info
My feminization begins.
2.7k words
4.34
87.5k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart raced as I saw the tray one of daddy's maids held. On it were a wooden paddle, a pair of handcuffs, a pair of nipple clamps, and a pair of white cotton lace panties.

"Alright Ashley come wait with the tray by my side and Lilly put your hands on top of your head so I can get a good look at you." He commanded us both.

"Yes daddy." We both answered and Ashley went to stand next to him holding the tray while I put my hands on top of my head.

"Not much pubic hair on you I noticed." He said looking me over.

"Yes daddy I never really could grow much out." I explained blushing.

"Turn in a circle slowly." He said doing a spinning motion with his finger.

"Yes daddy." I said as I begin to slowly turn. I could feel daddy eye over every inch of my body.

"Lilly I want you to take the panties and put them on I want to see just how turned on you get from wearing women's underwear." Daddy ordered me.

"Yes daddy." I answered and went to Ashley to get the panties. I take them and walk back to my original spot. I was still a tad reluctant, but not wanting to be spanked again made me put them on. I put my foot through each hole and slowly slide them up my legs. The feeling of the cotton teased my legs and thighs as I pulled them up. Once they got to my cock and balls, the feeling of the cotton rubbing against them felt like feathers teasing them. I almost immediately got an erection from putting them on. The tip of my penis poked out the top of the panties.

"Oh look Ashley our little sissy got so excited from just putting on panties." Daddy said chuckling. I start to blush again. Daddy then got up and grabbed the handcuffs off the tray, walks behind me, and cuffs my wrists behind my back. I really wasn't sure what to expect next. He goes around to face me. Since he is taller than me he lifts my chin up with his hand so I look him in the eyes.

"Tell me, have you ever had any experience with a man, have you ever even kissed a man?" He asked looking deep in my eyes.

"No daddy, never." I answered nervously. He grins and then with one hand grabbed the back of my head and locked lips with me. He jammed his tongue down my throat as I pondered what was happening, while my erection grew bigger. Here I was in a man's house who I met through the internet, handcuffed, wearing nothing but women's underwear, and a man is kissing me. I had never kissed a guy before, but something about it felt so right to me. Pretty soon our tongues were intertwining and I was exploring his mouth.

I was in such pleasure I had my eyes closed daddy began to use his other hand to explore my body. He took his hand and started rubbing and squeezing my panty covered ass. My moans were muffled by us kissing. He then stops rubbing my ass and rubs and pinches my nipple. At first I didn't like the feeling of the pinching, but soon it felt amazing as he kept pinching and twisting the nipple. Finally he went to my cock, pulled it slightly out of the panties, and grasped it with his thumb, index, and middle finger. He begins to slowly rub the head of my penis with his thumb. I was in absolute ecstasy.

His lips pull away from mine as he continued rubbing the very sensitive tip of my penis, now covered in precum. He grins as I gasp from the pleasure.

"I think you are going to really enjoy being my sissy slave Lilly. Here you are dripping like a woman and moaning like a bitch in heat from me just touching your dicklette a bit." Daddy said still grinning.

"Do you like it when I rub your cock like this?" He asked me.

"Yes daddy it feels so good." I answered. He then spits a mouthful of saliva onto my cock and begins to slowly stroke it. The pleasure was enough to make my knees shake as he started to slowly jerk me off.

"I want you to start talking like a girl. While your voice isn't very masculine, it isn't feminine enough. The hormones will help with that, but until then you are to talk lighter and girly. Understood?" He asked while he stops stroking and starts to squeeze my dick.

"Yes daddy." I answered him in the most girly and feminine voice I could come up with. Daddy smiles and starts to stroke my penis again.

Daddy picks up the ballgag from the tray and stops stroking my cock.

"Open." He said and then jams the ballgag in my mouth and tightens it around my head. It felt so weird having it in my mouth, but also really sexy.

"Some things you should know about my clients. A lot of them are into really kinky stuff. Some may want to just fuck you, but other will want to tie you up and torment you, others may want to turn you into a ponygirl, while others may just want to make you wear a diaper. Nothing over the top that will cause serious damage and they will have limits as to what they can do to you." He explained picking up the nipple clamps. He then attaches the clamps to both of my nipples. I wince in pain, but he ignores it as he continues talking.

"Now lets talk about your nipples. Starting today you will begin taking hormones to grow breasts, but in order to speed up the process your nipples will need to be stimulated for several hours a day. They will be either pulled, twisted, caned, clamped, or vibed for most of your training hours." He explained giving the chain of the clamps a tug and smirking at my squeal of pain. He then goes back to stroking my cock.

"Also with all the hormones, it will cause your cock to shrink. Not that there was much to begin with." He said tauntingly. I found it to be really hot when he made fun of my penis for some reason. With him taunting me, the clamps on my nipples, and him jerking me off I felt the urge to cum soon. He kept stroking my dick and would also stop to slowly drag his nails on the swollen head and would also tickle my balls.

"Is my little bitch going to cum? Go ahead cum for me whore." He said grinning as he continued stroking. I knew I was only a few strokes from cumming.

Daddy then leans in near my ear and whispers "When I'm through with you, you will be nothing more than my cock hungry sissy bimbo whore."

It was those words that made me groan as I came in Daddy's hand. Daddy then took his hand that had my jizz in it and all over my face and lips. I was taken back at first, but then enjoyed the taste of my own cum on my ballgagged lips.

"I think we are going to get along just fine, now follow me." He orders and then grabs the chain of my nipple clamps and pulls them to make me follow him. We walked through his home as I was still handcuffed, ballgagged, wearing women's panties and he continued pulling the chain on my clamps. We came to a door in the hallway.

"This is your room that you will be staying in from now on." He said and opens the door.

The room was nothing special, it was painted grey, had no windows and contained a bed, dresser, makeup table, and a bathroom. He leads me to the bathroom, which contains a shower, a sink with mirror, and a set of drawers underneath the sink, he then takes out a key and unlocks my handcuffs. Finally he takes my ballgag and nipple clamps off.

"When I leave I want you to put your panties in the hamper in the corner. In these drawers are razors, shaving cream, oral hygiene products, towels, and washcloths. Soap, shampoo and conditioner are in the shower." He said point at the shower.

"I want you to shower, brush your teeth, floss, rinse, and shave all of your body hair. You are to have no hair underneath your eyebrows from now on. Also in the drawers are enema products, I want you to give yourself an enema and clean your system out. The box has easy to follow instructions so it shouldn't be that difficult by yourself." He explained.

"When you are done there will be clothes laid out on the bed for you. Once dressed come out of your room and Ashley will bring you to the kitchen where we will meet. I will give you an hour to get ready. If you are not ready in sixty minutes I will come in and help you, but I won't be so nice about it. Don't make me come in here to help." He warned and then left without allowing me to say anything.

I massaged my nipples for a few seconds to help the pain of the clamps go away. I quickly showered, flossed, rinsed, and brushed my teeth. It took me a few tries, but I figured out the enema and I have to admit it felt pretty good. After cleaning myself out I shave the small amount of hair I have on my arms, legs, pits, thighs, cock, and shadow I have on my face.

I step out of the bathroom to find the clothes laying on the bed. I was a bit taken back by the clothes realizing they weren't mine, but women's clothes. It was a black miniskirt, a pink t shirt, blue and white polka dotted padded bra and panties, and finally a pair of silver four inch pump heels.

At first I felt kind of embarrassed about the idea of wearing these clothes for some reason, but the thought of making daddy mad snapped that thought out of my head.

I put the panties on and figured how to put the bra on. Next went the skirt and t shirt, and finally the heels. I stumbled at first while wearing the heels since it was my first time, but I soon got the hang of it. I walk out of my room to be greeted by the redheaded maid named Ashley.

"Please follow me to the kitchen." She requested grinning.

"Alright." I said grinning back and followed her. As I walked down the hall the breeze between my thighs felt amazing. I felt so vulnerable and exposed while wearing the mini skirt. Our heels clicked on the floor as we walked into the kitchen to find Daddy and the other maid named Brittney waiting for us.

"My you look quite lovely Lily." He said grinning. I blush and look at the floor.

"Thank you Daddy." I replied.

"Oh it's nothing to be embarrassed about. With a body and face like yours even before any modification except to get a lot of compliments. Now we will be going to town shortly, but I must ask are you hungry?" He asked me.

"Actually yes I am rather hungry Daddy." I answered him.

"How about a milkshake to help fend off your hunger?" He suggested.

"Sure I could go for one." I was a little taken back. A milkshake? That didn't really seem like a lot for a meal. Daddy opens the fridge and looks through it.

"What flavor would you like Lilly? We have chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and banana." Daddy said.

"I'll have chocolate." Daddy then pulls out a large cup with a plastic cover on it. He takes the cover off, grabs a straw, and puts it in and puts it on the counter. I look at the contents and it was definitely a milkshake.

"Drink up, we need to leave soon." He explained. I take a long sip and was surprised by how tasty it was.

"This is really good, thank you very much Daddy." I said smiling at him.

"You're quite welcome and I hope you enjoy them, because they will be your main diet from now on." He explained. I gagged a little on the milkshake when he said that.

"You will be on a liquid diet from now on, except for special occasions. Don't worry though, the shakes have all the proper vitamins, proteins, and nutrients. It also is filled with a large dosage of hormones." He stated. I was very surprised by all that, but didn't say anything to him for fear of angering him.

"Now drink, we need to go." He ordered. I quickly drank the milkshake and felt surprisingly full from it. I guess the vitamins help fill up your stomach.

"Before we leave we need to take care of something. Brittney hand me the box." He ordered her.

"Here you are Daddy." She said handing him a small cardboard box. He opens it and pulls out what appears to be a hollow plastic penis model. I stare at it oddly.

"Do you know what this is Lilly?" He asked me.

"No Daddy I don't know." I answered.

"This is a male chastity device. The CB6000 to be exact. It keeps your dicklette from getting hard. From now on you will be locked in this and will only be allowed to get hard when I say so." He explained. That actually horrified me, not being able to get hard or jerk off.

"Daddy I really don't want my cock locked up." I explained to him. I soon realized I made a terrible mistake talking back to him. He puts the chastity cage down and walks across the table, pushes my head down on the table with one hand, and with the other lifts my skirt up and yanks my panties down to my knees. He then begins spanking me relentlessly for the second time today. He brings smack after smack on each of my cheeks. I squeal and squirm as I apologize, but he just held me down and kept spanking me. He hit as he could with all his strength until my ass was yet again bright red and burning.

"That's strike two sissy. One more and you will be sleeping naked in a dog cage outside tonight!" He yelled warning me.

"I'm so sorry Daddy. It won't happen again I promise!" I pleaded with him. I was pretty sure he was being quite serious too.

"It better not now stand up, hold up your skirt so Ashley can put it on." He ordered.

"Yes Daddy." I answered wiping away a tear as I held up my skirt.

Ashley then got down on both knees and proceeded to put the chastity device on. I felt the cold plastic wrap tightly around my cock and enclosing it. All that was left was to put the lock on. She then stood up and Daddy came over to me. He put the lock in the loop as I looked down at it.

"Look at me sissy." He ordered me. I looked up at him in the eyes for what felt like forever. Just then I heard a small click and looked down at the cage to see he locked it.

"Your little clit belongs to me now bitch." He told me.

"Yes daddy." I said holding my skirt still and sulking in shame of having my cock locked away by another man.

"If it makes you feel better take a look at Ashley and Brittney." He said point at them.

"Girls lift up your skirts." He instructed them.

"Yes Daddy." They both said and lifted up their skirts to reveal they were wearing crotch less panties and both not only had dicks, but also had them locked in chastity devices too.

"See all my sissies who are under my wing in this home are locked up." He explained to me.

"Now get yourself together we need to go to town." He ordered me. I pulled up my panties and adjusted my skirt.

"What are we going to do in town Daddy?" I asked him.

"We are going to get you a makeover my sissy." He said smiling.