Turning Japanese

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a quiet unhurried rhythm I pushed my dick in and out, you suppressing your natural tendency to vocalise your pleasure. Both of us sensed it would be best to be as quiet as possible so as not to disturb the pretty Asian girl asleep facing you.

As our love making continued, you gasped slightly. I glanced up and saw Yuki's eyes were open, her mouth only inches from yours. I also felt the sensation of her slender hand added to our coupling. She stroked your piercing, your clit and my cock as it entered and withdrew from your sopping pussy.

She moved forward and kissed you, murmuring, "good morning mistress, thank you for teaching me so well last night!"

She languidly arose and left to do her early morning ablutions indicating she'd be back. We continued our blissful union, the only sound we heard was her peeing, followed by running water.

"Try not to cum just yet, my love, "you whispered. "I'm going to continue training my little pupil."

You slid away from me and bade me lie down.

As Yuki entered the room again you beckoned her to the bed.

"Well my lovely little trainee, do you remember last night you told me you wanted to experience an older man?"

She nodded sheepishly, and you took her hand and positioned her to straddle me.

"You are in control," you intoned, "let your pussy slide onto his cock."

She acquiesced, and I lay there as she grasped my tool and slid her vagina over it.

Her pussy was tight, but moist and she let out a whimper as she let the full length of my penis into her wet cunt. As I fondled her little rosebud nipples, you bent down to kiss me with such an intensity. I appreciated your gift to me, to allow this union.

As Yuki got into a comfortable fucking motion, moaning blissfully, you moved to sit on my face, looking at her directly.

I grasped your sweet buttocks and manoeuvred your clit so my tongue could tease you. At the same time, you leant forward to kiss Yuki deeply, exploring her mouth again with the same carefree abandon you'd shown the night before.

Pressing down, you pushed your cunt onto my face. I probed your sweetness with my tongue, sucking greedily at your juices.

We three found a rhythm that allowed me to suck and tease your stiffened clit, your piercing, your labia, your twat. You moaned as Yuki was clearly getting to a climax, her motion almost imperceptible as the feeling of my cock and your tongue drove her to the edge.

The scent of your heavenly pussy, the tight little twat grinding my cock, my hands fondling and probing your ass; all of this drove me to spurt my load into hercunt. She gasped loudly and came, enjoying the now tender kisses you were giving her eyes, lips and nose.

As she recovered from her fuck, you too moved away to leave me grinning and damp, her pussy juice and my spunk glistening on my pubis, your sweet cunt liquid smearing my face.

"Why don't you go and shower, darling," you stated, "we girls have a little more on the job training for my pet. I'm going to show her how to make me cum with one of my toys!"

I left you to the sound of you opening a bedside drawer, searching for your satin bag filled with goodies.

As I quickly showered I thought about what was yet to unfold.

Upon returning I discovered you lying down, the sound of your rabbit buzzing in the warm morning air. Yuki was kneeling alongside you and was manipulating the toy in accordance with your wishes. The black rubber clad cock was inside your pussy and the rabbit ears were each side of your clit. With your right hand you were teasing your pierced golden bar, extracting the maximum pleasure from this experience.

As the probing intensified Yuki raised her body slightly to reveal your vibrator was wedged between the bed and her pussy, your other hand holding it steady.

The buzzing continued, you now groaning and bucking with bliss. Yuki was also moaning, your mutual attention driving you both to cum.

Before long you shouted out, "Oh yes, so close, so close.. there, that's it. I'm going to cum!"

At this she gasped, "me too mistress, me too!"

Wave after wave of bliss rolled through your bodies as the orgasms kept coming.

After a while you both lay down, satiated, glowing and smiling.

And to think we had our guest staying for a whole month!

12