Turning Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff glanced up again to her face and his heart skipped a beat. Lisa's eyes were wide open. He took a shuddering breath, preparing some sort of defense, then he realized that her eyes, though open, were unfocused and staring up at the ceiling.

"Oh, fuck," she said, and her eyes drooped closed again. "You are so good at that," she said, and with that tilted her head to one side and resumed the deep breathing of sleep.

Jeff slathered her juices and remnants of semen on his rock hard cock and began to stroke, slowly at first. His face took on an immediate scowl, betraying all the anger and lust that had built over the past six months. His pace rapidly quickened and in less than a minute he felt his switch flip and his orgasm began.

Jeff leaned over her outstretched leg and put the head of his cock as close to her gaping pussy as possible without falling into her. His aim was true. He came over and over, spurting white jizz over her clit and labia.

Panting, he took a moment to admire his work. Her pussy was completely coated, and the five unfrozen loads he'd injected were seeping out in a tiny trickle toward her asshole. Slowly, almost mournfully, he pulled the sheet and comforter back across her and went down to clean up the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Jeff said, a little too loudly. There was a loud "SNICK" as he swept the curtains in the bedroom to one side. He walked around to Lisa's side of the bed and set a steaming cup of coffee on her nightstand.

"Unngh," was all Lisa managed. "What time is it?"

"It's nine," Jeff said. "You said you wanted to be up early to hit the flea market, remember? It's not exactly early, but you were out late with the girls and this is the earliest I had the heart to wake you."

Lisa hunched her shoulders to sit up in bed. Jeff's gaze was intent on her face, his expression neutral.

"How late was I...?" she trailed off as she sat up leaned against the headboard. Her expression was fixed, confused, and a slight frown passed over her face. "I guess it was pretty late."

"I don't really know when you got home," Jeff lied easily. "I woke up around four and you were here." He pretended to look toward the bathroom on some unannounced mission, but kept his eyes cut toward Lisa and the bed.

Lisa reached for her coffee with one hand and glanced toward Jeff. Seeing his back turned, she snaked her other arm under the sheets toward her crotch. A frown creased her brow.

"Thanks for the coffee," she said.

"Hey, no problem!" Jeff said, and turned abruptly back toward the bed. Lisa flinched, but kept her left arm under the sheets as she sipped her coffee.

"Jeff," Lisa started. "You didn't, you know, do anything when I got home, did you?"

Jeff stared, suppressing a satisfied grin. "You as much as promised me a blowjob."

"Yeah, I know," Lisa said. "I'm sorry I fell asleep. But...?"

Did I flip you over and fuck you in the ass while you snored? Did I jack off onto your face and smear my jizz all over your cheating lips? No, you stumbled home, drunk off your ass, wearing another guy's cock on your breath and whatever it is you're fingering down there is your own fault.

Jeff recovered from his reverie. "I'm not ... not sure what you mean. Is something wrong?"

"No! No. I just ... didn't I shower?" Lisa said.

"You always do, after your nights out with the 'girls'," Jeff smiled.

"Jeff, I..." she started.

"I'll be in my shop," Jeff said. "Enjoy the flea market!" He strode out of the bedroom, holding his smile until he was around the corner.

"Jeff?" Lisa called. She swirled the dregs of her San Pellegrino around in the can, then set it on the deck beside her chair.

"Mmm? What's up?" Jeff asked. He set the bag of potting soil he was filling trays with down on the ground beside him.

"Can we...? Can I...?" Lisa stammered.

Jeff walked up onto the deck, taking off his gloves.

"Had a too few many?" Jeff joked, raising an eyebrow toward the sparkling juice can.

"Very funny," Lisa said.

"Sorry," Jeff said. "Go ahead."

"It's just ... it's been months since we ... since you tried to do anything." Lisa looked around the back yard, everywhere except directly at Jeff. "You stopped trying a few months ago and... well, I'd like to try again."

"Yeah?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah," Lisa said.

Jeff stared back intently, without speaking. Lisa met his gaze for a few seconds, then her expression changed from neutral to scorn. "What?" she asked.

Jeff said nothing.

"I just told you I'm ready to try to have sex after months and you just stare at me?" Lisa said.

After a beat, Jeff said "I was just wondering."

"Wondering what?" Lisa exclaimed, her anger budding.

"Wondering why you think I'd want to put my dick in a pussy that another guy has used up?" Jeff said, still not breaking his stare.

"What the fuck, Jeff?" Lisa shouted.

"Stop trying to 'mad bitch' your way out of this," Jeff said.

"Fucking assho..." Lisa started as she picked up the empty can to throw at him. She didn't finish her sentence before Jeff interrupted.

"Trent."

Lisa froze with her hand on the can. She looked up at him. "What?" she asked.

"Trent. You were fucking Trent for months," Jeff said. "Did you really think I didn't know?"

"I don't ... I don't know what you're ..." Lisa started.

"Save it," Jeff said. "I thought you must have known I had you followed. I mean, you stopped seeing him and all."

"I... J...Jeff..." Lisa stuttered. Tears welled up in her eyes. "You never...?"

"Said anything? What was there to say?" Jeff put his hands on his hips. "You're my damn wife and I love you. I'm not giving that up." He looked up at the cloudless April sky. "Man, I really thought you broke it off because I knew."

"It wasn't ... Jeff..." Lisa started to sob.

"If you're worried I'm going to leave you now, don't," Jeff said. "You're good company and I really do like being around you."

Lisa's sobs turned into wails as she tried to speak and could not.

"And like I said," Jeff continued, relentless. "You're my wife. I love you." Jeff paused, waiting for her sobbing to quiet. "But go back to fucking you? I'm not ready for that just yet."

Lisa's sobbing resumed in earnest.

"How can you be so cold about it?" she almost yelled through her weeping.

"It's all that I can be right now," Jeff said, and walked to her. He cradled her head in his arm. "It doesn't mean I don't care."

Lisa cried for a long, long time while Jeff held her head to his chest.

"Here," Jeff said, holding out the damp washcloth as he stepped back outside. "Clean up a little."

"Thank you," Lisa said. Her eyes were red, puffy, swollen. She took the rag and held it to her face.

"Are you going to make it?" Jeff said with a crooked grin.

"I think I'll live," Lisa said from behind the washcloth.

Jeff sat down in the chaise across from her on the deck.

"Jeff, look," Lisa started. "It was stupid. And meaningless. That's why it stopped."

Jeff looked at her, expressionless. "I guess I believe that," he said.

"It's the truth!" Lisa said, a hopeful tone creeping in.

"Meaningless," Jeff repeated. "Meaningless sex."

"Yes..." Lisa said.

"Meaningless ass slapping. Meaningless hair pulling. Meaningless mattress biting. Meaningless gagging on cock while you get yourself off."

Lisa opened her mouth to speak, but stopped and dropped her eyes.

"Why can't you have meaningless sex with me?" Jeff asked.

"I don't ... I mean, I want to," Lisa said.

"Do you need to be used?" Jeff asked. "Because I can do that for you." His eyes trailed down from her face to her chest to her crotch.

"I guess so," Lisa said, crossing her legs. "Maybe?"

"Pound you until you can't walk straight?" Jeff continued. "Lick your asshole while you deepthroat me? Leave handprints on your ass? Bend you in half while you squirt on my cock?"

"Um," Lisa said, and shifted in her seat, rubbing her thighs together in her yoga pants.

Jeff hooked his thumb into the waistband of his running shorts. He pulled down until the very tip of his completely erect cock poked out.

"Do you want me to pull your hair while you cum? Slap your tits? Pinch your clit?"

"Shit," Lisa said slowly. "This is new..." She reached down and pulled at the crotch of her leggings. "Yes, Jeff. I want all of that."

Jeff pulled harder on his waistband and his hard cock fell toward Lisa's face, aimed at her like a shotgun. "Will you suck me off out here in front of the neighbors? Swallow my jizz on the deck? Will that make you hot?"

"Oh Jesus yes," Lisa said, rubbing herself through her pants. She leaned forward, lips parted, eyes hazy.

Jeff snapped his shorts back up. "Why don't you tell me the rest, then?" he said abruptly.

"Ungh... what?" Lisa said.

"The rest of what you need to tell me," Jeff said.

"Come on, Jeff, let me do this for you."

"Oh I will. Believe me," Jeff said. "Just tell me the rest first."

"The rest of what?" Lisa sighed.

"Tell me why you've gone up a cup size. Tell me why you quit drinking. Why you haven't bought tampons in months. Why you only wear baggy tops and yoga pants."

Lisa swallowed hard. She looked steadily into Jeff's eyes. "I'm pregnant. I'm sorry." Tears welled and overflowed her lids, but her voice stayed steady. "I was careful, but ... I don't know how it happened."

Jeff stared back at her, an inscrutable expression on his face.

"I went to a clinic, but ..." Lisa said. "I just couldn't." She shook herself. "It's not too late. I'll go tomorrow."

"You will not," Jeff said. "You will not kill my child."

"Jeff, it can't be...yours," Lisa said. "We haven't..."

"We're married. You're pregnant. That's enough for me."

"You'd wind up hating our child," Lisa protested. "You'd wind up hating me."

"Our child," Jeff said as he reached out to cup Lisa's face in his hand. "Our child will be a product of our love for each other. I could never hate that, no matter what the origin."

Lisa sobbed once, her tears flowing freely.

"And I could never hate you," he continued.

"You're too good to me," Lisa said. Her lip quivered but the corners of her mouth curled up, hopeful. "You'd do that for me? I can't believe it."

"No," Jeff said. "I won't do it for you. I'll do it for me." He bent slightly as his hand slashed out and grasped her engorged and enormous left breast, bare underneath the flimsy loose top. He squeezed, hard, and pulled. Lisa yelped and stumbled to her feet. Lisa yelped. He kept pulling as she gained her feet in front of him.

"And I'll never make the mistake of being too good to you again," Jeff said. He gripped her between the legs, squeezing her mound just as hard as he was gripping her breast. The crotch of her yoga pants was damp and warm.

Lisa squealed and beat at his shoulders. "Asshole!" she yelled, staring back at him, smouldering. Her dark eyes gleamed. Her lips parted as she took a sharp breath.

"Now that I've seen what you like," Jeff said, "I won't make you go somewhere else for it again." He relaxed his grip and let her breast slip out of his hand but clamped down hard on her swollen hard nipple. Lisa gasped. Jeff let go of her pussy and reached up to grab her other nipple. He pulled down sharply until she got the idea and collapsed to her knees and he let her aching nipples free.

"If you're going to be a whore," Jeff said calmly, "you can at least be my whore." He took a fistful of hair at the top of her head in his fist. He pulled back sharply and Lisa's mouth fell open reflexively.

"You'll suck my dick whenever I want," Jeff said. "And I want that now."

Lisa's eyes widened. She reached up and clawed at the waistband of his shorts. She ripped them down, freeing his erect and swollen cock. Her eyes were glued to it, her mouth open. She held the base lightly and bent it down until the head met her wet lips. Jeff leaned down and pinched both of her nipples once more as she took him into her mouth. She made a closed-mouth muffled squeal and then his bulbous head was at her throat, cutting off the sound.

"You're going to have an orgasm with my dick in your throat, out here in front of the neighbors," Jeff said. "Touch yourself while you choke on me."

Jeff let go of her nipples and straightened. Lisa bobbed on his cock, making glugging and gargling sounds as it became sloppy with her drool and impacted the back of her throat. Jeff grabbed two fistfuls of hair behind her ears and thrust forward, impaling her on him, pulling harder with each thrust until her nose was pressed against him. He held her there as she clawed at his chest with one hand, her other hand rubbing her crotch frantically through her yoga pants.

"You can breathe again after you cum," Jeff said.

Jeff held her face to his pubic bone. Lisa's eyes went wide but she didn't stop rubbing her pussy through her pants. Her hand at his chest balled into a fist and she beat him weakly with it. Her knees began to tremble with the first tremors of orgasm and she dug in hard to her mound, squeezing and releasing. He felt his own orgasm build. He stood like a statue as he pulsed warm cum down her throat. Her spasms grew more intense, prolonging his orgasm.

Her whole body began to jerk and shudder. Still Jeff held her head firm, still cutting off her breathing, his spent cock swelling even larger to close off her throat. Her orgasm lasted ten, fifteen, twenty seconds, as she thrust her hips on her clawed hand. Lisa's eyes rolled wide, unfocused, and her hand fell from her crotch. Her shoulders jerked, her arms fell to her side. A wet stain darkened her pants as her bladder emptied.

Finally Jeff pulled her off of him, holding her upright by her hair with one hand. He slapped her face once, then again harder. He blew in her face. Lisa gasped and her eyes fluttered open. She drew several hoarse breaths and coughed up a wad of mucus and semen. She retched, then spit.

"Fuck, Jeff," she said at last.

"Was it good for you too?" Jeff smiled. He ringed his index finger and thumb around the base of his still-hard cock and squeezed off the spit, phlegm, and cum that was clinging to it. He flung the milky wad at her. It hit her cheek and spattered onto her loose top.

"Uh, yeah," she said. "I've never come like that. I mean it was super intense. I've never ... you've never shown me that version of you."

"I never thought he'd be welcome," Jeff said.

"He is."

"I'm still angry."

"I know," she said. "I'm still sorry."

"You know what?" Jeff said. "I changed my mind."

"About ... what?" Lisa asked, hesitant.

"I think I'm ready to fuck you after all." His eyes gleamed.

12