Turning Mother-In-Law Into My Slut

Story Info
Married man uses magic ring to control wife’s mother.
4.5k words
187.2k
143
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been married now for about six months. My wife was a pretty brunette of medium height, average weight, nice tits, well rounded ass. We were both still in college and lived in a one bedroom apartment. As we were newlyweds we fucked a lot, pretty much every night. But of course there are also other temptations. My wife's mother visited us frequently, helping to tidy the house and prepare meals to help us out with our busy schedules. Hazel was in her mid 40's. She was still an attractive women despite her age. Naturally dark hair she kept it long and usually left it hanging down over her shoulders and along her back. At only just over five feet tall she was a petite lady, under 100 pounds, and with thighs no larger than my upper arms. Despite her small size she carried a substantial rack upon her chest. Her tits were not huge, because of her petite frame, but they were certainly pendulous.

In the mornings she would often arrive at our apartment and start to tidy up. Sometimes I had early class and would already be gone. Sometimes it was my wife who had early class. This would leave my mother-and-law and I alone in the apartment. I would discretely watch her as she worked, sipping my coffee at the kitchen table or still lying in bed as she worked around me in the bedroom. When cleaning and cooking she would typically wear a skirt that came down to below her knees and a simple T-shirt. The T-shirt was wonderful. She sometimes wore a bra, but just as often not. I would stare at her legs, petite ass and swaying tits while she tidied the house. Watching her always gave me a woody, which I was careful to hide from her view.

I truly enjoyed watching her big tits jiggle as she strutted around the room cleaning various surfaces. When she leaned forward facing me I would be provided an opportunity to gawk down her top at the two exposed mounds of soft flesh dangling there. Sometimes her nipples got hard and you could see them pushing outward through the thin material. If she got a sweat going and wasn't wearing a bra the damp T-shirt would cling to her tits, better outlining their shape. And sometimes the dampness revealed the contour and color of her areoles, dark and wide, perfect. On a few occasions, as she was leaning over oriented away from me I could actually see up her T-shirt. Her big bare tits would hang there in full view, swaying back and forth as she worked, clearly capped by her big dark gorgeous nipples.

I knew that I had to have this woman. Enjoy the pleasures that her body could offer. Have her reveal her big fat tits to me and ask me to suck and squeeze them. Watch as she took the length of my cock into her mouth. Have her tiny little ass bent over as she begged me to fuck her. Cum over her face and tits and watch her lick up the goo.

I could no longer resist the temptation and submitting to using my ring (the 'fantasy' ring I describe in my bio that lets me control women) to seduce her and make her my obedient slut. I organized my next semester of classes to all start later than my wives and trained Hazel to arrive each morning just after my wife left for class. I trained her to be the shy mother, eager for cock but disguising her lust as a motherly gesture to keep her son clean and clothed. She was never to wear a bra or panties, and found me each day on her arrival still in my bed. She would enter the bedroom to say good morning and on making eye contact I would rotate the ring inward. I could immediately see the giveaway sparkle occur in her eyes that proved that she was now under my power.

"Good morning mother dear, you look truly lovely today!" I exclaimed.

Hazel leaned forward and gave me numerous kisses upon the cheek. "Good morning my darling boy. So good to see you again." she replied between long soft kisses with her plump sensuous lips. As she lingered bent over me kissing my face I raised a hand and cupped one of the large tits hanging beneath her T-shirt. She made no comment nor attempted to move away as I lifted the heavy orb with my fingers, enjoying the feel of her soft round flesh. Turning my face toward her she kissed me lightly upon the lips as I squeezed the heavy soft prize in my hand. Once, twice, three brief passionate kisses, her lips upon mine, her tongue briefly darting out and licking mine. Softly biting my lower lip she stood up and began to tidy the room.

I reached down and stroked my stiffening dick as she teased me with her sexy little body. Her slender legs peeked out under her skirt as she would bend over or stretch upward while her big plump tits would hang down and swing back and forth before my view as she leaned forward. Knowing that she has teased my cock to full erection with her suggestive movements, Hazel said "Guess I should clean the bedsheet today." And pulling over the cover she then pulled down the bedsheet. I lay there completely naked on the bed, my thick cock laying on my belly. She of course knew that I always slept nude and she made quite the act out of this simple gesture every morning. I continued to lay there casually, my hands tucked behind my head, as she also feigned a casual response. She folded the bedsheet and prepare it for the wash. But her eyes constantly glanced back longingly toward my exposed prick. As she continued her chores she constantly eyed my cock, her eyes ever more unable to resist the urge to stare. I watched her parted lips as she constantly licked and bit at them and as she had to swallow the saliva that was quickly building up in her mouth. Truth be told, I had turned her into a cock-craving slut two months earlier and she knew as well as I did that my cock would soon be in her mouth, as it was every morning now.

Coming over and sitting beside me on the edge of the bed she exclaimed "Oh my, tiring job, all this cleaning, I need to sit down for a bit." She was talking to me but her gaze was transfixed upon my cock. Briefly looking in my direction and placing a hand upon my chest she inquired "Is there anything mommy can do for you today darling before I get back to work?", before quickly turning her head back to look at my dick.

I had seen her tits many times now and enjoying playing with them and sucking on them regularly. I particularly enjoyed having her hold a breast in her hand and offering it to me as if she were breast feeding me. So that morning I responded "I really need to suckle on a titty mommy."

"Oh poor darling, you must be hungry, let mommy breast feed you." She responded, and lifting her T-shirt exposed her big soft gorgeous tits. I loved staring at my mother-in-law's big fat hanging tits, never able to really get enough of them. Cupping a tit in her hand and leaning toward me she freely offered me her bare breast to suckle upon, saying "Here you go darling boy, you feed on mommy's titty."

As her big breast pressed against my face I eagerly took her huge nipple into my mouth and began to suck eagerly. My one hand slid down around her waist while the other wrapped around her other breast. I firmly squeezed the heavy flesh and enjoyed pulling down hard on her tit as I briefly bit at the nipple in my mouth. Hazel squealed in delight. "God I love how you suck on mommy's titties, teasing me, torturing me. Oh Christ you make mommy's titties feel so damn good!" She moaned.

Looking up briefly I responded "I love your titties mommy, your big fat gorgeous edible tits!" before returning to feasting on her nipple. Leaning further into me she let her hand already on my chest slowly glide down over my belly. I felt as her hand found my cock. Offering me a second nipple to suck upon she non-chalantly asked me to continue my suckling as her fingers wrapped around my stiff shaft. Looking upward I saw that she was staring intently at the cock in her hand.

Innocently she inquired "Your penis darling seems a bit dirty this morning. Shall mommy suck your big hard cock ... , um, sorry, I mean, clean your penis off with her mouth before you head to school."

"If you thinks it needs a cleaning mommy." I responded, equally indifferently.

"Oh yes darling, you cock ... penis, definitely needs a cleaning. Let me get back to work now dear." She said, raising herself up and lowering her T-shirt back down to cover her now saliva covered tits. As she stood before me adjusting herself I let my hand drift up under her skirt and felt her tiny soft ass cheeks. She offered no resistance as I ran my hand up and down over her ass. I lifted the material and looked at her little bum. Pretty, cute, sexy. I knew I would be sticking my cock between those cheeks soon enough.

Slipping away from me she eagerly proceeded to the end of the bed, where she then quickly climbed up onto the edge and leaning forward climbed between my spread legs. "Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, a mother's work is never done." She commented, as if overwhelmed by the tasks of the morning. "Well, I had better get to work cleaning off this gorgeous thick, ummm, penis."

Taking my stiffy into one hand and holding up my balls with her other she licked at my scrotum, softly taking each testicle between her lips and sucking it clean. "Your balls are sweaty and taste of salt and sex." She exclaimed, as she continued licking at my sack.

"Last night I fucked your precious little daughter's cunt. Your tasting her pussy juices and my dried cum." I explained. She did not jerk away at my comment but rather continued to lick my bag clean. Then as she moved her tongue onto my shaft she replied "Then I had better get to work cleaning that stinky slut's cunt juices off your beautiful cock and licking up your tasty yummy cum." Looking up briefly she corrected herself, using more mommy appropriate verbiage. "Of course, I meant to say, let me get to work cleaning off your penis."

I watched as she sucked and licked my cock, as she did every morning now. She savoured my dick on her tongue and she slid up and down my shaft. She would longingly lick continuously at the head of my dick, like she were enjoying a big ice-cream cone. Her smile could still be clearly seen when she lowered her head over my cock, swallowing the big purple head into her mouth and letting the length of my dick descend deep into her gullet. She then raised and lowered her head up and down over my dick, fucking my cock with her face like she was a well-trained whore.

When I had first seduced her she had been shy and reserved when it came to sucking cock, never having sucked her husband's cock. But in time I had trained her to suck dick like a pro and she desperately sucked now at every opportunity presented to her. She had gone from shy housewife to eager cum devouring slut in only a few short months. Looking up between gulps of dick she teased "Do you like how your cock-hungry whore sucks on your big fat gorgeous cock? Oops, I mean, how your mommy cleans off your penis using her mouth?"

"I love how you clean my penis with your mouth mother dearest." I teased back. But I really have to take a piss now. Can you help me please?"

"Of course dear." She responded and never letting my hard dick leave her hand pulled me from the bed and led me to the bathroom. With her hand wrapped around my dick she pointed my penis toward the toilet. I had to press hard to be able to piss at all with my dick so hard, and I deliberately let some urine shoot over the toilet bowl.

"Oops, you had better clean that up." I said. She knew exactly what I meant. I enjoyed degrading my mother-in-law, making her perform in ways that at first humiliated her deeply. But now she was a well-trained tramp and offered no resistance to my suggestions. Dropping to her knees and lowering her face to the toilet she began using her tongue and lips to clean up the urine over the porcelain surfaces. I liked watching her lick cum and piss up off the toilet. I had turned a prim and proper lady into a skank, a slut, a humble slave. As she finished her chore of cleaning off the toilet I said "And my cock mother." Directing my dick in her direction she opened her mouth and I squirted the last remaining dribbled of piss between her gaping jaws and down her throat. She then stuck out her tongue to clean the last drops of urine off my cock. "Good girl." I commended.

This had been my final victory, getting her to swallow piss. She had only ever slept with her husband and they had had a very boring sex life. She had only ever let him have sex with her on her back and with the lights out. And she had considered herself too good to give nasty blow jobs. But with enough degrading training I had taught her to use her mouth as a urinal, to clean off a dirty cock with and as a cum dump. Her cunt now got fucked on a regular basis and when I fucked her she would just beg for more and more. With a little training she had quickly gone from bore to whore.

To really degrade her and turn her into my submissive and obedient slut I also popped her little anal cherry. Her ass is small and my cock is wide, but with perseverance and some harsh disciplining she learned to take the full length of my cock into her ass and accept having me pump my dick in and out of her butt without complaint. She would lay there like a rag doll as I slowly fed my well lubricated dick into her butt hole. She would scream out and convulse, her eyes rolling back into her head until over the white's could be seen. Drool pooled in her lips and flowed down her face. Her eyes watered and tears would stream down her face. But she took the cock into her ass like a good girl, accepting that it was my right to use her as my anal fuck toy.

Yes, my mother-in-law had certainly become a willing slut. Watching as she licked the drip of urine off the head of my dick I grabbed her by her long black hair and pulling her head toward my cock thrust my dick deep into her mouth. "Now finish cleaning your slut daughter's cunt juices from my penis!" I commanded. Needing no further encouragement she began to diligently pump her mouth up and down over my shaft, eagerly obeying my commands. Looking down I watched her greedily suck cock as her wide eyes stared back up at me. She took my whole cock into her throat now with ease. I took as much pleasure just from watching my once prim and proper tiny mother-in-law eagerly suck cock as I got from actually having my cock sucked.

Pulling her head off my dick by her hair I asked "Do you enjoy cleaning my penis with your mouth, mother dearest?"

"Oh yes, darling, I enjoy it very much. Thank-you for making me your cock sucking slut ... I mean, sorry, training your mother-in-law to clean off your penis with her mouth."

"You are welcome slut." I commented and pushing her mouth back over my cock she resumed her chores without hesitation. She sucked on the whole cock, then just on the head. She licked and sucked down the length of my shaft and then back up again, repeating all around. She licked my scrotum and sucked my balls. Then she rammed my dick back into her mouth and took it all down her throat once more. For a woman who would not suck her own husband's cock she sure enjoyed sucking mine!

Feeling myself close to cumming and having much more planned for the morning I once again pulled her mouth off my cock by yanking back on her hair. Her mouth remained wide open, clearly not wanting to stop. "You got it good and clean now my pretty little slut. That's enough cock-sucking for you for now." I explained. The disappointment was evident upon her face. I then lifted her to her feet by pulling straight upward on the clump of her hair I held in my hand. She rose without complaint despite the pain that I could see in her face. Yes, I had degraded her sufficiently that she had no dignity left when with me, converted fully to no better than a common whore in my presence. Continuing to hold her tight by the hair I yanked hard and made her follow behind me to the living room. Sitting on the couch and spreading my legs I left her standing before me. "Now that you have sucked my cock clean mother dearest you can use those big fat tits of yours to give it a polish."

"Of course dear, anything you demand dear." She submissively responded. Pulling her T-shirt over her head she then stood before me topless, those two pendulous udders hanging from her chest. Leaning forward and reaching up I grasped each of those big fat knockers in my hands and squeezed at them over and over until I thought they might burst, enjoying her squeals of joy and pleasure as I did so. I leaned back once I had satisfied my own desires to play with her tits and knowing what I expected next she then dropped to her knees before me. Taking my dick in her mouth once again she sucked at her prize, but deliberately salivated and spit all over my cock. She then pushed her big tits together and released a big goober of spit down between them. Placing my prick between her tits she then began the act of polishing my cock. Known in common circles of course as tit-fucking. Her big soft tits were perfect for the process, and I had trained her to perform it very well.

As she polished my dick between her tits her eyes stayed focused on my cock as it repeatedly peeked out between her heavy cleavage and then disappeared back within it. Very attentive to her job she would periodically take my cock back into her mouth to re-apply saliva when her tits became dry. I had trained her to be a good little slut. She did not let her own husband see her nude or even topless anymore and yet here she was, diligently using her big bare tits to give me a perfect tit fucking. Good thing she concealed her nakedness from him now, or he would have seen the incriminating marks on her body. The bruises on her tits from my fingers crushing harshly into them. My palm prints upon her tiny ass cheeks. The bite marks that ran down her tits, over her ass and down her thighs. She wore the marks of a well-used slut.

Reaching down I fondled each tit, pinched each nipple, pulled and squeezed at her breasts as she used them to pump away at my cock. "You have gorgeous tits mother. And you are such an accomplished tit-fucker." I commended.

"Thank-you darling. I am so happy that you like my tits. I love when you play with them roughly, pulling hard on my nipples, biting on my flesh. Reminds me that a woman's role is to serve and pleasure her man. I may be a married woman, but my body belongs to you."

"Exactly. And not that you have cleaned and polished my cock, it needs you to pleasure it further with your cunt." Most days I just have her suck me off until I cum down her throat, but today I felt like a little more. So what the heck, I figured, pleasure the old girl and make her day!

At the suggestion her eyes immediately lit up like a light bulb. "Oh yes Sir, thank-you Sir, you are so kind and thoughtful Sir. I promise to pleasure your penis with my cunt until you are completely satisfied." She tittered loudly.

"Good girl, now strip down and sit on the couch. Spread your legs and play with your cunt for me, get yourself good and ready to fuck." Obediently and quickly she removed her skirt and plopped herself down excitedly beside me. Raising her tiny slender legs high and wide she revealed her cunt to my view. I forbid her from trimming her bush anymore and it had grown in thick and wide. I liked her having a big black bush. She immediately began using one hand to finger her clit while using the other to finger fuck herself. Fucking whore. She would never dream of showing her pussy to her husband any more. But she loved every opportunity she got to show it to me.

Getting on my knees to position my waist near her face I dangled my hard cock before her mouth. "Would you like to suck some cock while you finger your horny twat?"

"Yes please, I enjoy cleaning your penis with my mouth."

"That wasn't the question bitch, I asked it you wanted to suck cock."

Looking up at me now with desperate eyes as her fingers continued to work her pulsating cunt hard, with saliva flowing from her trembling lips, she responded, "Yes Sir, I love sucking cock sir, please let me suck your cock."

12