Turning On the Sirens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK... meet us up front by the stage!" Sarah shouted.

"God what is with him!?" Sarah said emphatically.

"Sarah, no offense, but I can't stand him. He's just not worth it! You just like him because he's comforting. Eight hours of cuddling a night is not worth twelve hours of being annoyed every day."

"How could you understand? You're basically a whore now." Sarah spat.

"Oh is that what you think I am?"

"Maybe you're just afraid of being vulnerable."

"Yeah, that's exactly how I felt when I was hand cuffing a cop to his own balcony: invulnerable. Invincible. I felt afraid! But I let that be apart of what I wanted and it was great. Face it Sarah, the only reason you're still with that miserable idiot is because you're too afraid of how uncomfortable it would be to break up with him."

Sarah was rendered speechless. "Well, if that's true... what should I do?"

"Cheat on him. Now. At this concert."

"That's horrible."

"Fine, I'll seduce Mark then."

"You wouldn't. He wouldn't!"

"I would and he would. He's easy. And I'm a whore now, right?" Hayley felt the fire of her pleasure grow within her, "You better choose, Sarah, either you cheat on him, or he cheats on you with me." By this point the two were pushing through the crowd towards the stage where the majority of the audience was dancing. The music rang out of a series of hanging speakers all over the park where little kids played, the elderly drank wine on blankets, and teenagers ran wild with pieces of gossip. The band was playing some kind of rock. Hayley joined in with the dancing and quickly found a man that she had attraction for. She lost track of Sarah. She felt the man's hand take the side of her body and then her hand.

"You like to dance?" He shouted.

"Oh yeah!" Hayley exclaimed happily.

They started dancing. She felt bright and light. She looked at him and took his hand and put it on her back. He pulled her in closer and they started making out.

When Hayley opened her eyes she saw Sarah making out with another guy just behind her, and not only that! Mark was watching from the crowd with his mouth gaping open. Was he going to get violent?

Sarah pulled away from the guy she was making out with and began dancing with the general crowd again. She had not seen that Mark was watching her yet. She looked at Hayley and smiled. Hayley gestured to where Mark was standing with his mouth wide open. Sarah locked eyes with Mark. What happened next shocked Hayley. Sarah walked up to Mark, took his hand, pulled him into dance, and started making out with him! Mark seemed to love it. Well... not quite what Hayley had wanted for her best friend. But still... who knew. The sun was only just beginning to set. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around. It was Jack. In uniform.

"Mam, I'm going to have to ask you to come with me."

Hayley played along. "Why?"

"For reckless behavior in public. You're disturbing some of the people around you."

"Fine."

She left Sarah and Mark behind. They were still engaged in a remarkably passionate make out session.

Jack grabbed her hand, "Just this way, miss." He parted the crowd as he went. He looked back at her and smiled. They reached the grass, past the main crowd.

"Now listen. I've seen you around town a lot. And every time I see you you're always causing trouble. Why are you always trying to upset the peace?" He asked her, looking into her eyes. Hayley was trying not to laugh. What a crazy night already!

"Is that what you're accusing me of, officer, upsetting the peace?"

"No. Of lewd public behavior. But I'm gonna let you slide this time."

"Alright, so are we done talking here? Say by the way, haven't you let me slide before? Don't I know you?"

Jack smiled. "Yeah, how about we have this conversation in a more secluded place?"

"Sorry, babe, I've gotta get back to my friend. Maybe later though. Besides, you've got work to do. I don't want to get you in trouble."

"You got me in trouble the moment you looked at me." Jack leaned forward and kissed her.

"Good to know, Jack," Hayley said. Then she slapped him on the ass and walked back towards the stage and crowd. "See you around!"

"When am I gonna see you again!" He shouted.

"When I want to see you again!"

She could now see into where she had left Sarah behind with Mark. They were no longer there. She checked her phone. A text was waiting on the screen from Sarah: "Went home with Mark, " it read. Well, well, well. She thought. All that walking for nothing. Show's how much she was here for the music...

"When's that?" She heard Jack shout.

"On second thought," she said, turning back to him, "would it be possible if I talked to you alone in your car?"

"I don't see why not."

They walked side by side, not talking or touching, until the door closed to his vehicle. He turned on his car and flipped the sirens on. He looked at her. Hayley grinned.

"Let's head over to the police station and see what we can do to get me fired."

Then they sped off into the spring night.

12