Turning Point

Story Info
A slave's first threesome.
1.4k words
3.51
48.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lying on the beach next to her Master sipping a pina colada basking in the sun. It was a vacation she sorely needed with him. The past six months had been a personal strain for her, and she needed a break that only he could provide.

He was proud of her new body, lying next to him; tan in the white string bikini he had bought her the previous summer. She had begun lactating, so her ample breasts were glowing in the sun with tiny beads of perspiration. She wasn't embarrassed of her body anymore, and enjoyed showing it off for him.

She noticed a shade in front of her; she opened her eyes to see a handsome man standing at her feet with another drink for her in his hand. She took the drink and looked at her Master; he had a strange look in his eyes. He tipped and thanked the waiter, who didn't really look like he worked at the hotel. Her Master said it was time to go back to the hotel room because he had a surprise for her. She wasn't sure what he was up to but always enjoyed his surprises.

When they returned to the hotel room he instructed her to lie down while he refreshed her drink and handed it back to her. She took a sip and thought it tasted differently, but didn't think anymore about it. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of the ocean, thinking they were going to rest together before going out for the evening. He suggested her blindfold would help her sleep, which she obligingly put on. She lay there expecting him to lie next to her, but instead took a seat in the chair across the room. She heard someone knock at the door and let her Master answer. She was still in her bikini and had her eyes covered and heard her Master get up and talk with someone, but didn't think anything of it after the door closed. She didn't know the stranger had remained in the room.

Her Master came over to her and gently stroked her hair and face. After a few minutes she could feel her master put restraints on her, first on her wrists, then on her ankles, while she remained blindfolded. She enjoyed this because the cuffs released her from being inhibited and freed her to enjoy sex with him to the fullest, and her Master was an awesome lover. Sex had never ever been close to what she had experienced with him.

The drugs in her drink were beginning to take affect, as he knew it would, and she was beginning to enjoy warm delight in the sexual pleasures that were to come. Master whispered sexy things in her ear, stroking her body, teasing her breasts and clit. His touch and voice always had a way of calming her. She had learned to enjoy sucking his manliness and wanted him in her mouth, to taste his pre-cum. He teased her with it, then would put his fingers in her wetness and let her suck the taste of her sex off his fingers. She loved it and was circling her hips, wanting him in her. Then she thought she heard him sit down across the room. She was getting worked up and wanting his body and hands all over and in her, laying there strapped to the bed with only her bikini and blindfold on. He breasts were swelled with milk, making her nipple rings more pronounced, and this excited him. He enjoyed watching her masturbate, but she was unable to do so since she was tied down and unable to move, and he knew she was sexually excited and could not remain still.

She felt hands gently gliding over her body. She was so aroused by this foreplay she was entering her "zone," as her Master called it, where she had no control over her body and would do just about anything he told her to do. She heard no words from him. She opened her mouth, wanting his cock to suck on, to get his pre-cum. That was when she realized it was not her Master but the Stranger who had entered the room. Who was this man?

She tried to speak to her Master but the Stranger's cock was deep in her throat and she couldn't talk. Her Master leaned over her, stroking her breasts and flat stomach, whispering to her that he had been preparing her to enjoy another man so he could watch. She tried to protest, but still couldn't speak. He reassured her it was okay, to enjoy it. He sat down again, but after a few moments he got up and began to finger fuck her and put something in her ass that caused her to jump back and then relax. He was driving her wild. She was writhing with pleasure, moving her hips as though fucking her Master, blindfolded and sucking the Stranger's dick. She had always fantasized about being with two men, and this was her reward for bringing forth milk from her breasts. It had taken him a year to get her past her prudish tendencies and let her realize just how much she enjoyed different types of sex.

As he unstrung her swimsuit he began to suck her milk, which was erotic to them both. He was always gentle to her and never disrespectful. Master was getting worked up also and was becoming more of a participant than an observer. The Stranger removed himself from her, and he and Master switched places. Master adjusted the restraints and flipped her over. He put her on all fours. She would enjoy sucking on her Master so much better; she knew his cock and enjoyed his taste. He was the one she wanted in her, and he enjoyed it; she could taste his drool when she began to suckle his cock.

She was totally under her Master's spell and was enjoying this fully. Her ass was up in the air, wiggling with whatever he placed there. Someone was masturbating her ass with the toy; she couldn't tell who it was at this point. She felt her Master's hand teasing her clit, and she needed him in her mouth. She was about to cum and he knew it. He told her should could not cum until he gave her permission. She tried to catch her breath and calm down, but he wouldn't let her. She stretched her arms out on the bed, still restrained, trying to get his cock in her mouth again. He finally let her and she sucked all the pre-cum from his hard cock. Oh, she loved it. He let her work him for a few minutes; then he removed himself from her. The Stranger pulled the plug from her ass and left her feeling empty and craving more - and she needed it immediately!

She wanted her Master in her ass and begged him for that. He had been there only once when he tried to break her virgin ass, but came on her back instead of inside of her. They had been working up to this for a while, and she wanted him in her, to cum in her, to feel his heat there. She had never experienced that and had only daydreamed about it. She squeezed her butt cheeks trying to make sure he didn't pull out of her, so he could finish in her. Her breasts were leaking milk on the bed. He finally told her she had permission to cum, which immediately brought about an intense and extended orgasm, one after another. Every time she had an orgasm, someone teased her cunt ring and brought her to climax again. This went on for what seemed like 20 minutes. Her Master finally let go an explosive release of cum in her ass and relaxed on her back. It was warm and felt so, so good. He had finally fully taken her ass, something she had wanted from him for a long time. She could hear the Stranger climaxing, just wasn't sure where it landed, and she didn't care.

Master and his slave collapsed in a heap on the bed, him covering her nakedness with his warm body, stroking her hair while she caught her breath. He pulled the covers over them. She heard the door close as the Stranger left. She had almost forgotten about him. Her Master removed her blindfold and released the restraints. She was so exhausted she couldn't move she just lay there next to him as they drifted off to sleep. He asked her, "Are you happy, my pet?"

She just looked sleepily up at him and said, "You know I am; thank you, Master," thinking how much she adored him