Turning Tables

Story Info
When his proposition threatens her career, she takes control.
3k words
4.28
36.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a first submission. Feedback welcomed.

*****

Briiiiing! The desk phone startled her from her statistical analysis. She quick saved the file before picking up the receiver.

"Hello, Gina speaking. How may I help you?"

She stretched her athletic form as she pushed back her chair to stand. She welcomed this break from her analysis.

"Hi, Gina, Dr. Mendon. Glad I caught you. How are you today?" He stood at his top floor desk rolling a pen across his desk blotter.

"Fine, sir, thanks. And you?" Why is he calling?

Dr. Mendon had joined their organization one month ago. He sat in the O suite leading the division to which Gina's department reported. She had met him at two staff meetings during the month and had a short conversation yesterday when he sat at their table during lunch. She smiled.

"I'm okay, thanks for asking." When he heard her warm, bright voice, his courage increased. He couldn't erase her from his mind. It made him feel weak.

Yesterday he had joined their lunch table to get to know her better. For a tiny young thing her confidence radiated. She'd thrown her head back to laugh with her coworkers. Hidden under her black suit coat her red ribbed top hugged her flat stomach before stretching over a glorious bust. Her smiling eyes and bright smile reminded him of Marilyn Monroe, a brunette Monroe. He had caught himself trying to make her laugh just to watch her eyes crinkle and her lips come together over her white teeth after she finished laughing.

"How can I help you?" She frowned. She straightened her top tugging at the button placket puckered over her breasts.

"I have a personal situation. You see I lost my wife before moving here." His hand stopped rolling his pen as he sat forward in his leather executive chair.

Holy shit! Where is this going? Her hand stilled from smoothing her blouse.

"I'm sorry to hear. Are you okay, sir?"

Her concern delighted him. He began twirling his pen.

"It has been difficult, but I am finding ways to move on."

She remained silent.

He continued, "I find myself invited to several social functions; and without a partner, these functions are awkward. Would you be interested in attending these functions as my social partner?"

Gina felt her concern freeze over. What the hell? My boss's boss's boss?

"Social partner?" Gina's eyebrow quirked. Odds were he aimed for more than arm candy. At least, arm candy giving the appearance this fifty-something man had the chops to land a twenty-five year old piece of ass. Sure he'd been blessed with better than average looks, but the extreme age difference felt taboo.

"Yes, I need a date and you are perfect. Would you consider?"

"Sir, I am not interested." She tried to keep her voice from sounding shocked.

"Do you have sisters or cousins that look like you?" He had the grace to sound sheepish.

Gina felt angry he'd put her in this position at work. If she said no, he could make work difficult for her. If she said yes, her colleagues could make work difficult for her. This offered a no win situation. He sabotaged her career with this organization in one ten minute phone call.

"No sisters, nor cousins." Gina felt her evil twin emerge as she listened. Time to turn the tables. "Where are you right now?"

"In my office."

"I'm coming up." She hung up before he responded.

He looked at the receiver in disbelief as his cock jumped semi-rigid.

Gina rode the elevator to the top floor drumming her fingers along her crossed forearms. As the elevator slowed her plan solidified. She exited the elevators proceeding with sure strides to his office suite.

She approached Dr. Mendon's secretary, "Hello, is Dr. Mendon available?"

"Yes, he is expecting you." His secretary dismissed Gina turning back to her computer.

"Thanks." She smiled before turning away. She knocked on his open door.

"Enter."

Gina stopped inside the threshold, her hand on the door knob. Their eyes connected. His eyes searched hers for intent. Hers searched his for weakness. He stood then walked around his desk toward her. She sensed erratic energy in his movements. She smiled glad she'd made him uncomfortable.

"Thank you for seeing me, Dr. Mendon. Shall I shut the door?" Gina's light voice showered his nerves.

"Yes, please be seated." He gestured toward a meeting table and chairs.

She shut the door with light click. As she walked to the center of the office she glanced over her shoulder. His eyes had fallen to her ass as she walked. When he'd realized she'd caught him ogling her body, his excitement flared. She turned to face him her stance strong, her expression flipped to haughty.

"Two points. First, let me tell you how shocked I am by your call." She tapped her fingers to her heart.

He stilled. Not sure what to expect as Gina's demeanor had changed from when she had entered the office.

"Second, what is it that makes you want to fuck me?" She smiled with one side of her mouth as she raised an eyebrow.

Stunned by her language, his eyes widened. He could not tear his gaze from her mouth; the mouth had launched foul language at him like a lust torpedo. His cock grew rock hard.

"You...You're sexy...ah, beautiful." His grin emerged as excitement flared.

Her eyes narrowed as her lips pursed.

"Is it my mouth? These lips?" She drug her finger across her generous lips as she stalked back toward him. "Do you picture these wrapped around your cock?" Standing inches from him she slid her finger into her mouth sucking as she pulled it out ending with a loud pop as it slid free.

Dr. Mendon stepped back to find the back of his knees pressed to a chair edge. Her energy forced him to fall back into the meeting chair with an "oof." With shaky breathing, he dared himself to not blink and miss a nanosecond of this incredible show.

"Is it this ass?" She turned around running her hands down her hips to slide her pencil skirt up past the tops of her black thigh highs and over her light pink thong. She bent forward to improve his view. She looked over her shoulder at his stunned expression, so close he could have leaned forward to kiss her ass. "Do you imagine sliding into me while spanking my ass?" She strummed her thong string then slapped her ass snapping his attention back to her face as she stood pushing her skirt back into place. Gina turned to face him stepping closer so her knees were outside his.

"Or maybe it is my eyes. Hmmm?" She leaned over him placing her hands on the arms of the meeting chair. Her legs straddled his straining her pencil skirt to ride high on her thighs. This forced him to lean back to look up into her hooded eyes. "Do you fantasize about these eyes staring at you as we fuck?" Her voice whispered with emphasis on the "ck."

"Yes," he mouthed.

Gina dropped her mouth near his ear to whisper, "I didn't hear you."

"Yes, god yes." Dr. Mendon's groan rewarded her ego. He grasped her thighs with soft hands. She stood still allowing his hands to slide up the backs of her thighs. He slipped one hand to reach her warmth to press her panties to her warm center. She pushed up and away.

Stepping back to the middle of the room she rejected his bold touch. "You have excellent instincts. I love to fuck." She ran her hands over her body across her thighs, mound and up over her breasts. She then raised a finger and waved it back and forth. "But this body, mind and soul are not for you."

"Wait. What! You're not interested?" He felt pissed...and hurt.

"No."

"Then why the show?" His anger caused his erection to flag.

"To turn the tables. You are my superior and your call made me feel small. This is me returning the favor. I've made you my little panting bitch." She felt she had handled him to secure her job.

"Turn the tables?"

"Admit it. You liked this little role reversal. Sometimes it's good when a big dog feels small, right?" She smiled running her hands down her hips lifting her skirt to tug a thigh high. His eyes absorbed every move. She allowed her skirt to fall back into place then faced him with her hands on her hips and one eyebrow arched to encourage his response.

He felt his anger evaporate replaced with a building competitive edge. Invigorating!

"Yes. Yes, it is." He grinned, shaking his head in disbelief. "You're gorgeous." He stood and reached out to shake her hand. When she shook she used her firmest grip while her head tipped back with those smiling eyes and devastating smile.

He couldn't resist. His hand yanked her into him clutching her back to his chest. His other hand slid between her legs clutching her mound.

Gina's head tipped back against his shoulder with a moan as her lust exploded.

His arousal ricocheted through his body when she relaxed into him.

"You like this," he said as he wagged his hand against her pussy pushing a finger under her panties and into her center.

She nodded turning her head into his neck.

"So wet." He forced her against his desk. He destroyed her panties tearing the sides letting the light pink lace drop to the floor. He buried two fingers in her damp puss. He lifted to set her on his desktop. He leaned back to watch his fingers stroke her pussy between her spread legs.

"Fucking beautiful," he whispered rubbing his thumb down the landing strip she had shaved. Her pale skin contrasted against dark pubic hair. Her black pumps and thigh highs against pale thighs mimicked the pale-dark pattern. Visual drama appeared in the erotic bright pink interior of her quivering center.

Gina sensed he needed to be pushed further. She needed him to remain forceful. He seemed ready to climb into her. She wanted the aggressor back.

She shifted pushing his hand out of her while grabbing him by the balls. She squeezed as she stepped down from his desk. He sucked in his breath.

"Careful," he warned.

"Drop your pants," she demanded. "Now."

He pushed down his pants and boxers. He toed off his shoes stepping away from the pile of clothes. He watched her smile at his wobbling cock. His cock flexed as he anticipated her warm fuckable mouth.

"Bend over, elbows on your desk," she ordered with a smile. He hesitated. She reached down to squeeze his balls again. He turned to face his desk and prop his elbows on the surface. She ran one hand up his back while grabbing his cock with the other.

"This is a big cock," she accused him. She began to stroke his eight inches while standing behind him. "If I had a cock I would fuck your ass while yanking you off. Would you like that?" She ran her hand down to caress his ass. He moaned. She spanked then rubbed each ass cheek.

"Uh-huh."

She grabbed a pen from his desk to slide it down his ass crack. He jumped when she inserted it in his ass an inch.

"Shhhh," she hissed while increasing pressure of her hand job. He groaned. His erection became rock hard oozing slippery fluid. She spun her hand up and down his shaft spreading his pre-cum as she inserted the pen further.

"Like this," she hummed.

"Yes, let me f..." He pushed up to his hands on his desk.

"Ah-ah! We're not done. Elbows on that desk." She pulled out the pen tossing it to the floor then reached for a yellow highlighter.

"Shhhh," she murmured as she wound the rounded back end of the large highlighter into his stretching rectum. She let go of his cock to stroke his ass cheeks again.

"Fuck," he rasped as his anus accepted the larger instrument. She grabbed his phone from his desk to snap a picture of his ass stretched around the marker.

"No!" He stood when he heard the snap, spinning to grab the phone from her. He tucked it in his shirt pocket. The marker dropped to the floor. He grabbed her by the arms and pushed her across his office against the large window face first. He held her against the window with his body. His hand pushed up her blouse yanking it up off over her head. He flipped open her 32D bra snatching it away. His hands returned to tweak her nipples. Her hard nubby nipples rolled between his fingers like smooth pebbles.

He pressed her against the glass exposing her breasts to any who could view the 15th floor. Her large soft breasts oozed out to the sides of her lean torso.

He yanked her skirt up around her waist. He pushed her lower half against the window with a full body press. He unfastened her skirt letting it drop to the floor, then pushed her back up against the glass.

"Let the world look at this tight little body. All the world would love to suck on those hard nipples and drive into your fine pussy." He flipped her around to stare at her stripped form.

He pinched a nipple leading her back to the conference table and pulled her face down onto her stomach. He swung her ass around to align with his hips and thrust his cock along her moistened cleft. He licked to moisten his thumb. He rubbed and pressed into her puckered ass.

"Yes!" she groaned and pushed back into him until he pressed her forward down into the table.

"You like anal sex?" His thumb probed and massaged. His plan changed as he watched her body writhe and hump.

He removed his thumb. His pussy dampened cock slid up from below to nudge into her flexing sphincter.

"I'm going to fuck your ass." He held himself back, chuckling as she thrust her ass back into him with impatience. "Ready?"

"Yes, please, sir."

He slid into her with a slow, determined pace. His head buzzed with his arousal. His muscles clenched as he held himself from completion. Not yet.

His hand fumbled for his phone. He took a burst of pictures of his cock plunging her ass. His pleasure erupted causing his phone to fall to the floor and slide under the table.

He slumped over, his head resting on her lower back. He pulled his drained cock from her sprawled form. He watched with intense satisfaction as her ass gaped spilling his white cum. He would never forget this.

He flipped her to her back prying her legs wide holding her knees to her shoulders. Her pussy served itself to him. He grinned at her aroused expression.

Her tiny clit beckoned with its swollen pink nub. He let go of one leg to grasp her swollen flesh. He jiggled it back and forth, then up and down, then around causing her to jerk. "You need this gem shined, little girl?"

"Please."

He slid three fingers into her pussy burying his hand to his thumb. He blew on her clit, then slurped it into his mouth. He grasped her in a tight suck shaking his head back and forth. She convulsed in orgasm crushing his hand as her hips undulated.

He lifted his head to watch her pussy twitch as it contracted releasing a spurt of clear fluid.

"Beautiful, pussycat." He nudged her nether lips with his nose and tongue, bathing in her effluence.

He helped her sit up. They kissed. She tasted herself on his tongue. Her legs encircled his waist. She leaned back with a smirk, "I suppose my break is over."

"Yes, darling, I suppose it is." They parted to find their clothing. They cleaned up in his en-suite bathroom.

"So will you be my social partner? I want to see you. Frequently. I need rough, not painful sex. Not many understand it like you." He smoothed his shirt.

"Not as your social partner, never on display. You will need someone else for social gatherings." She picked up her torn panties from his floor.

"Are you saying no?" His tone nonchalant as his eyes begged, he tucked his shirt tails into his trousers.

"I need rough sex, too." She dangled her torn panties as she walked to him to press her body to his from knee to chest. She tucked her panties into his shirt pocket.

He wrapped an arm around her waist and gave her a warm smile. He settled on an idea.

"You will receive a delivery including an outfit and an address. You will be my partner but for a different type of outing, a private club where we can explore. Are you interested?"

"Perhaps. However, you may never approach me here at work." She straightened her clothing.

"I understand." He smiled causing an equally bright smile to warm her features.

She reached out and shook his hand with a lighter grip.

"Good luck with your search for a social partner, sir. I look forward to exploring together." She kissed him on his cheek.

"Thank you." He said, watching her move to the door. As she opened the door he added, "By the way, the door here is always open."

She looked back with a crooked eyebrow and shook her head to say no as she whisked out of the room.

He shook his head as he sat back at his desk. For the first time in months a true laugh bubbled up. He felt lighter. He picked up a new pen and tapped it twice against his desk thinking of that cheeky little tart spread face down across the meeting table with her hot ass in the air. Fuck! He scrambled for his phone.