Turning the Tables

Story Info
Younger woman is seduced by older night club owner.
2.8k words
4.32
37.2k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz's cell phone rings and she looks at the number on the caller ID; it's the same area code as hers but she doesn't recognize it. She flips open the phone and says hello in that sexy, bitchy voice that turns most men into an incoherent mass.

"Hi Liz." he says confidently.

"Who is this?" She asks in an indignant and princess-like voice.

"It's Dennis, the guy you gave your number to yesterday at the Benz dealership." He replies.

Liz is surprised because she gave Dennis her number on a dare from a friend of hers. Her friend was there to pick up her car and Dennis was there looking at replacing his older Mercedes. Liz and her friend thought they would play a little prank on an older guy by giving him her phone number and waiting to see if he called. If he did, Liz was going to ply him with phone sex, get him all excited, and then say she'll meet him only to stand him up. Her and her friends would have a good chuckle over the pathetic old loser but now, Dennis's voice sounds so sexy and raw Liz finds herself getting turned on. The two day stubble on her pussy is starting to dampen. "What can I do for you Dennis?" She asks trying to keep her composure and remain the queen bitch she is.

"I just wanted to know if you would like to come to a club that I'm part owner of tonight." He says coolly as Liz's mind races with thoughts about this guy not being such a pathetic old loser after all.

"Sure, maybe. Where is it?" She asks as beads of perspiration form on her upper lip.

"It's on the Shore Road between Lido Beach and Island Park -- where the old Malibu used to be."

"Okay. Can I bring some friends?" Liz queries, figuring he'll refuse.

"Absolutely, as long as they're all over 25 it'll be fine." Dennis says, having Liz hooked and trying to reel her in.

"Of course Dennis, I'm 27 and I'll be bringing three of my girlfriends who are about my age, if that's alright."

"And are they as pretty as you are?" Dennis asks.

"Yes, and they're as wild as I am too." Liz counters, still trying to run her game.

Dennis laughs and says "Okay, your name will be at the door."

After Liz hangs up the phone she calls her three girlfriends to tell them what just happened. Melanie, Jenna and Reilly are all stoked to be invited to one of the hottest clubs in all of Long Island.

In the shower Liz shaves everything that needs it and takes her time soaping up her lean, sexy legs that have the most amazing definition. She moves up her body, soaping her flat little tummy and gently tugging at her belly button piercing which sends a little shock to her clit and perfect 36DD tits with their dark aureoles and large nipples. She spends some time playing with her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples as water cascades over them. Liz turns the cold water tap up a bit so that the water stiffens them even more as her mind wanders to what it would be like to have Dennis's mouth or hands on them. She closes her eyes and moans as her nipple play sends signals to her clit, making it harden.

Liz's mind swims as she imagines what it would be like to be fucked by Dennis. The mental picture of him as a hot, sexy, older man turns her on as she plays with her clit until the wetness of her pussy allows her to slip her fingers in and out. She shoves three fingers into her waiting gash as her other hand keeps working her clit. Suddenly she has a body shaking orgasm that forces her to lean against the cool tile of the shower to steady her wobbly legs. The release leaves her relaxed but also curious if the reality will be as good as the fantasy. Liz has decided that tonight she will either fuck Dennis, or give him the blowjob of his life.

Liz picks out the hottest outfit she has; a tight, strappy shirt dress that barely covers her ass, the kind she can't wear a bra or panties with. She adds a pair of sexy black 'come fuck me' heels that would definitely qualify as stripper shoes and checks her look in the mirror to admire just how hot she is. To complete the look she oils up her legs until they glisten.

Arriving at the club, Liz notices how old school eighties it looks, like something out of Miami Vice. The valet parks her car and refuses her tip saying that it's been taken care of. The bouncers show Liz and her friends in. The place is wild, but most of the clientele is older, in their late 30's and 40's. Liz sees someone heading toward her and she realizes its Dennis. "Hi Dennis." She says, giving him a quick buss on the cheek.

"Hi Liz." He replies, giving her a peck on the lips. She's taken by surprise but she likes the boldness of his actions. Introductions are made and each of her friends gives Dennis a quick, light kiss on the cheek. He tells them he has a VIP suite available for them. Liz and her friends are awestruck; a VIP suite, never in her wildest dreams did they think that she would get this kind of treatment. Liz casually holds Dennis's hand as they walk to the private room.

Liz's friends are very impressed with the club and with Dennis as they follow along to the suite. Each of the girls is very different. Melanie is Latina with olive skin and deep brown hair, 34C tits and a few more curves than Liz with a thing for black guys. Jenna is a former cheerleader with green eyes and blonde hair. She has a tight body with 40DD breasts and she checks out the cute couples as she walks across the dance floor, trying to guess which ones would like a third. Reilly is classically Irish with freckles, red hair and hazel eyes. Reilly is more voluptuous than the other girls and is checking out the women in the club, guessing which ones are bi.

The VIP room is definitely out of South Beach, neon and leather overlooking the dance floor with a pool table in the middle. "This is yours for the night." Dennis says and Liz's jaw drops, thinking this would be a VIP lounge they'd be sharing with others. "Your drinks are comp'd and if you need anything else, Angie will get it for you." Almost on cue Angie appears. A hot raven haired waitress with humongous tits that strain her wifebeater t-shirt to it's limits and a smoldering look in her eye that makes Liz feel a slight wetness in her freshly shaven pussy. Angie throws her a glance like she knows the effect she's having on her. "Treat these ladies right, Angie. I'll be right back."

"Sure thing, Dennis." Angie says with a little smirk. Liz hears a light smack as he gives Angie a playful slap on her sexy ass. Angie jumps and blows him a kiss.

"Fuck," Liz thinks, "this guy must have something because every woman is creaming for him." Angie takes her drink order and as she turns to leave 'accidentally' brushes her huge tits against Liz's.

"Sorry." Angie coos, but the spark she caused traveled all the way to Liz's clit which is begging to stiffen even more as she watches the action on the dance floor. She sees Dennis talking with a hot older blonde who is all over him.

"Skank." She thinks, "He's fucking this pussy tonight, and doing whatever other perversion he wants to this horny little girl. So back the fuck off bitch!" She watches Dennis give the woman a quick peck before returning to the suite. As he comes over, Liz puts her arm around him and smiles. "Thank you for this Dennis." she says.

"You're welcome sweetie." He replies.

"Hey Liz, we're gonna go dance, we probably won't be back for a while." Jenna says with a little wink and her and the other girls head off.

At this point Liz has had a couple of drinks (that were extra strong thanks to Angie) and is beginning to feel amorous. They're sitting on the comfy leather couch and Liz puts her head on his shoulder. "Dennis," she starts, "why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because," his reply begins, "I know what you wanted to do -- the little game you play with older men. I wanted to turn the tables on you." He chuckles and leans in to part her hot red lips with his and kisses her slowly. He sees that she's totally smitten, responding by kissing him back harder and more passionately. Her tongue pushes his lips open and softly probes his mouth; their tongues wrestling for a while.

"If I said I was sorry would you forgive me?" Liz asks after they break the kiss.

"Sure honey, as long as you..."

"Let me fuck your brains out?" Liz cuts in unexpectedly. Dennis smiles and looks around to see that the room is empty as Liz hikes up her dress to reveal her shaved pussy. Dennis notices the glistening on her crotch and inner thighs telling him how excited she is.

"Seems someone's a little wet." He says scornfully.

"And fucking horny as hell too!" She says while straddling Dennis, unzipping his fly and opening his pants, releasing his throbbing, thick cock. "Oh my god!" Liz cries, "Are you going to put that in me?"

"Sure am baby girl, doggy style." He replies with a wicked grin, peeling off her dress to reveal her magnificent body. Her tits have a slope to them that tells him they're all natural and her large, dark nipples contrast against her pale skin. Liz stands up and Dennis strips before positioning her on the floor on all fours. Slowly he approaches her, getting on his knees behind her and beginning to play with her cleft, making it wetter and wetter. He eases two fingers in at first, then three as he masturbates her.

"Easy honey," Liz moans, "Keep doing that and I'll cum."

"I just need to get you super wet baby girl, so I can pound you real good." He says and she looks over her left shoulder and bites her lower lip. No one has ever been this raw with her and she's begging to think she had it all wrong about older guys. Maybe they have a wealth of experience in pleasing women.

At this point Liz is sopping wet and the slurping noise her pussy is making tells Dennis that she's well lubed and ready. Teasingly he rubs the head of his fully engorged cock in her slit and she responds with a few deep moans. She starts moving her hips back toward him, trying to push the head into her hot, waiting cunt. Dennis meets her thrusts with some forward motion, but only allowing a little bit to enter every so often. "Don't tease me like this, please." She begs, "I want that beautiful fat cock in me. Please, oh please!" She insists in a deep, raspy voice.

"You want it, Liz?" He asks, "What will you do for it?"

"Anything you want. I want to be your slut, your whore. I'm a filthy little bitch and I need to be nailed like one." She purrs and it only increases his arousal, making him even harder. Inch by inch he pushes his hard on into her. It's so thick that she feels every bump, vein and ridge in it and it's stretching her out, tearing her up and she loves it. Her hot, wet pussy is filled with his hard shaft. As his thick hardness keeps disappearing into her gash he hears her breathing becoming more labored. He thrusts in and out, pounding each time so that his cock is buried to the base. "Yeah, oh yeah!" She moans. Alternating deep, fast thrusts with slower more shallow ones and various combinations, he feels her pussy get even wetter.

As Dennis pounds her, he smacks her sexy booty which makes her moan and pant even more. Liz's lovely, sculpted ass is slowly becoming red and she loves every minute of it. His last set of pile driver thrusts ends with a deep penetrating push and her mouth opens to exhale a grunt of passion. "Dennis, please baby, please make me cum!" She implores. He doesn't respond and instead leans forward, reaching around and sliding his hand down her incredible flat tummy to her steaming mound. Parting her lips he finds her clit that's hard and throbbing. "Yeah baby, ohh play with it. Fuck yeah, play with it." She cries. He starts rubbing it, gently and slowly but she reaches back and pushes into his hand signaling that she wants it faster and harder.

With his cock pounding her and his hand working her clit, her body is feeling every delicious tingle, but there's one thing missing. "Baby," she says breathlessly, "pull my hair. Please, I want to be done like a porn slut." Liz reaches back to replace his hand with hers on her clit and he grabs hold of her brunette tresses, giving them a firm but gentle yank. "Harder, I want you to punish me for being such a little bitch." She groans and he smiles and yanks her hair harder, snapping her head back. "That's it, that's what your little slave needs." Liz moans as her hips meet Dennis's thrusts violently. Her breathing is labored and she moans as she pushes back onto his swollen hard dick, her body starting to shudder with the volcanic orgasm that's welling inside her.

This has been a fantasy fulfilled for Dennis; taking a little princess and bringing her to her knees both literally and figuratively. As her pussy closes in around his cock, its muscle spasms gripping him as she bucks back and draws him in over and over into her quivering cunt. "Oh my god Dennis, you've made me your whore." Liz says between breathless panting expletives as she tries to catch her breath.

Leaning over her, Dennis holds her gently, calming her down. He pulls out of her and she turn to face him. Liz realizes he's still hard and hasn't cum yet, so she smiles and leans forward to take his shaft in her mouth. Stretching her lips, his cock disappears deep into her throat all the way to the base. She pulls her lips off and starts to stroke his cock with a wicked grin on her face that says she's done this before. "Get on your back baby; I want to drop my load in your hot wet pussy." Dennis says.

"I want to do whatever you want with me. I want to serve my master." She whines and with that, he enters her with one massive thrust. Her loud moan will never be heard over the pulsating music, but Dennis hears it and drives into her a few more times before he feels his orgasm rising from his balls. Positioning her ankles on his shoulders he starts hitting all her hot spots as she thrashes around. Straightening his legs he gets added leverage for his last push, plunging deep into her as he releases the days pent up sexual frustrations. The hot stickiness of his cum fills her pussy but it can't contain it all and some of it oozes out. She closes her eyes and throws back her head as another orgasm crashes through her like a seismic jolt. He feels her warm wetness mingling with his cum.

Withdrawing from her wet, throbbing pussy, he collapses next to her. They're both breathing heavy and she looks at him and smiles. Resting her head on his shoulder again she lets out a "Whew," followed by "my god Dennis, do you always fuck like that?"

"No, I was a bit tired today." He replies, his voice tinged with sarcasm. They both laugh uncontrollably. Getting dressed he can't help but notice her amazing body, she catches him looking and smiles. Taking her in his arms he gives her one more passionate kiss and she responds by pushing her body into his. "I have to do some work honey, but if you and your friends hang out for a while..."

"We can fuck again and maybe you'll suck my tits and I'll blow you?" Liz finishes his sentence again.

"Yes." Dennis chuckles, shaking his head and wondering what the rest of the night will bring and who turned the tables on whom.