Turning the Tables on a Friend

Story Info
I turn the tables on an old dominant friend.
759 words
3.24
26.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a serious pressure on the top of my head. Thomas was about to force me to go down on him. We had been fooling around for years, but now at 18 years old and with our escapades becoming fewer, he was growing increasingly dominant. We were both bisexual but neither of us interested in admitting it, especially him. Fact is, I didn't really mind going down on him, he would often jerk me off prior if I wanted and I enjoyed sucking his cock. I think his dominant streak emerged as he grew cognizant of my significant "size advantage" over him. Thomas was not small, but he was far from big. A solid 5.5" but somewhat thin as well. As for me, I have a thick 7", nothing crazy but very respectable.

I decided to give some resistance to Thomas as he forced me down, but eventually gave in. I slid down his body and began licking his thin little head. He was leaking like crazy and I was tasting his precum in a serious way. I began sucking him and knew it would not be long. I began to increase my pace and he started rubbing my hair. Soon he was blowing his load into my mouth. I don't swallow but I held his cum in my mouth as he quickly exited to the bathroom. As he left, I spit the cum into my hand and jerked myself off with it.

That was my last experience with Thomas. It was five years later and we were about to meet up again for the first time. I had business in Philadelphia where Thomas lived. A lot had changed, including the fact that Thomas had married his high school sweetheart. In preparing to meet him, I was very excited and wondered if we would hook up or if marriage would change him.

It didn't take long for us to feel comfortable and reconnect. I felt an instant connection to his wife and we enjoyed a day touring the city. She was incredibly cute and had sexy pert little titties. I found it amusing my small dicked friend had chosen a small chested wife. Perhaps, it was no coincidence.

Afterward touring around, we enjoyed a nice dinner including a great bottle of wine. We continued to get tipsy at a local wine bar before heading home around midnight. Thomas and his wife quickly retreated to bed, leaving me quite disappointed. I decided to read for a bit before heading to bed. After a chapter of my book, I decided to also call it a night and headed to the bathroom to wash up. Although the bathroom was right near the master bedroom, I walked out of my room only in my boxer briefs.

As I headed to the bathroom, I heard definite sex noises coming from the master. Surprisingly, the door was left cracked a bit. Shaking some, I decided to take a quick peak in. Inside, I saw Thomas tied up and blindfolded on the bed. His wife was laying by his side stroking his thin cock. I instantly got hard at the scene. My thick cock began pressing hard against my boxer briefs. Suddenly, Thomas' wife stopped yanking him and got up to straddle him. Whoa, here comes the sex I thought... But I was wrong. She eased her way up his body and sat directly on Thomas face. Thomas gently began licking her pussy and moaning. I could see his cock bouncing and waving in the air and she got into it. More and more she began fucking his face with her cunt.

I had to allow myself free, so I lowered my boxers to free my 7 incher. As the wife sped up her movements on Thomas' face, her moaning intensified. At points she reached down and grabbed his cock, but she almost seemed disinterested, tugging it a few times before getting back to mauling his face.

I couldn't help myself now and I began stroking my cock vigorously at this display. As I leaned back I heard the floorboards underneath me crack, making a noise. Thomas' wife tilted her head and I saw her eyes look scared at first as she saw me in the door. Then I saw her look down at my bare cock and her eyes widened. She began bucking her hips as Thomas worked diligently on her clit. Without taking her eyes off my cock, she got off and a huge smile spread across her face.

To be continued...?