Turning the Teacher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
906 Followers

At the door, a young guy of maybe seventeen held a bag with two boxes in it.

"Pizza for you? Twelve-fifty." He said politely.

"Sure, I'll get some cash. Come in a moment," I said kindly.

He stepped inside, pulling the door behind him. He stopped with a start when he saw Charlotte walking towards him. Barefoot, wearing just her tight top and short skirt, she was clearly a girl again. She swayed as she walked, and I realised that she seemed pretty drunk. Her breasts bounced as she walked, and her hard nipples pressed against the tight top so prominently, I'm sure he never noticed the slight bulge in the front of her skirt.

"Oh, this is my girlfriend Charlotte," I said.

They shook hands as I looked in my wallet. There was plenty of cash in there, but I had had an idea, and put on a disappointed expression.

"I'm really sorry - I've only got ten pounds," I said.

The delivery guy looked confused. "But it's twelve fifty. I mean, if you can't pay, I can't - you know, give you the pizzas."

"Listen, maybe we can work something out," I said coolly, handing him the tenner.

"Charlotte, why don't you see if you can give our friend a big tip? Something to persuade him to let us keep the food." I suggested.

Charlotte raised an eyebrow, and then giggled. She stroked one hand up her tight top, playing with the hard nipple, and put the other hand on the guy's chest.

"I don't know... I'm not supposed to..." he stuttered.

"Sweetie," said Charlotte in a sultry voice "who's going to know?"

As her hand came down his chest towards his pants, she looked him in the eye as she licked her lips. Once her hand hit his waistband, she sank down on her knees, reaching for his fly. His stiffening prick jutted out, and Charlotte took it eagerly into her mouth.

I watched as her head bobbed back and forth. The delivery guy's surprised expression slowly faded into a huge grin as he realized that we were serious, and I was cool with him getting a blowjob from what he thought was my girlfriend. I wondered what he would think if he realised Charlotte was actually a man.

As Charlotte sucked his cock, she brought a hand up to encase the shaft, firmly wanking him as she sucked on the head. He didn't last long!

Within a few minutes, he was jerking and moaning, and Charlotte's cheeks bulged as she took his load in her mouth. She kept sucking until every drop was released before she sat back on her haunches, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

The pizza guy stumbled back, cock hanging limply out of his fly until he scooped it up and tucked himself up again.

Charlotte sat back watching him with a broad smile, gently swaying side to side, and with a slightly dazed look in her eyes. She looked totally hammered now, I realised. Maybe using nearly 1 1/2 bottles of wine as an enema hadn't been quite as brilliant an idea as I'd thought!

The delivery guy looked at me and gave me a nervous grin. I gave him a thumbs up, and moved to open the door.

In a few moments, we were alone again, and I started laughing at the whole situation. My school teacher, freshly arse-fucked, steaming drunk from a wine enema, dressed as a girl, blowing the delivery guy for pizza. It was fantastic!

Charlotte was pretty far gone though, and I made her drink a pint of water before joining me back on the couch for pizza. I was only on my second slice when she was gone, fast asleep on my lap.

I was pretty happy with the evening, although I had anticipated fucking Charlotte at last once more. Munching on pizza, I lifted one of her arms; limp as a rag-doll. I shrugged, and turned on the TV again. It as a long weekend after all - still two more days to go....

I sat back, watching TV as I considered what to do with my obedient cock-slut the next day...

*

Enjoyed this? Put some comments down, let me know...

Dave933
Dave933
906 Followers
12