Turning Tonya Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eronoire
eronoire
71 Followers

‘OH – OH – OH!”

At first Jeff thought his leisurely pumps were hurting her, but he realized the opposite was true when he saw her hand disappear between her thighs.

Nick rolled off the bed.

“Jeff, I’m sure you won’t mind if I keep her occupied at this end,” he joked as he wiggled his prick in front of her face.

Before Jeff could answer, Tonya had gobbled him up.

It was like a twisted surreal nightmare come to life. Jeff was actually sharing his sweet, conservative Southern Belle wife with another man. He quickened the pace of his thrusts while Tonya crammed as much of Nick’s immense cock into her mouth as she was physically able.

Nick grabbed two fistfuls of her hair and aggressively worked her head up and down.

Tonya demonstrated amazing ease at being double-teamed. With two horny men banging away at each end, she continued masturbating with enthusiasm.

“OH YEAH, THINK I’M GONNA CUM,” Nick moaned. “GET READY, TONYA!”

From the grunts and spasms, Jeff knew Nick was coming in her mouth. She emitted a muffled cry as Nick’s cock slipped from her mouth gushing like a fire hose.

“CUM ON MY FACE,” she pleaded, and Nick complied.

The sight of Nick decorating his wife’s face with his spooge, prompted Jeff to slam her ass even harder.

“OH YEAH JEFF – OH YEAH HONEY, FUCK MY ASS – I’M YOU’RE SLUT – FUCK MY ASS!!”

Knowing he was only seconds away, Jeff reached forward and grabbed her by the hair and jerked her head backward.

“DO YOU LIKE IT – HUH TONYA, DO YOU LIKE IT UP THE ASS?!”

“YESSSSSSSS,” she wailed as he emptied his cock into her bunghole.

After he emptied the last drop into her, Jeff did not pull out. He continued holding his limp hyperventilating wife by the waist, as if trying to preserve the moment.

The sound of Nick gathering up his clothes brought him back to earth.

“Alright folks, I gotta go.”

Neither Jeff nor Tonya said a word or looked in his direction as he left the room, and walked down the hall to the front door.

After he was gone, Jeff pulled his spent cock from Tonya’s ass.

“I think I’ll take a shower,” Tonya said and slowly stood upright. With her ass sore, she limped bowlegged to the bathroom.

Exhausted, Jeff fell onto the bed and collapsed. With the sound of the shower in his ears, he dropped off into a deep dreamless sleep.

One month later…

Kevin Bannon ordered another scotch and tried to focus on the basketball game playing on the TV above the bar. He was pissed about missing his flight and even more pissed that he was spending his Saturday night at another crummy little hotel cocktail lounge. Since he was stranded for the evening he figured he’d pass the time by getting drunk…or maybe even laid if he was lucky.

He surveyed the place for prospects. Other than the little blonde at the end of the bar, there wasn’t much to choose from. The blonde was attractive, but she didn’t look like she was on the make, probably some housewife waiting for her husband. He took another sip of his drink and turned his attentions back to the game.

“Not too bad, huh,” said the stranger next to him.

“Excuse me,” Kevin replied.

“The woman at the end of the bar?”
Kevin glanced back over at the little blonde.

“Uh no…not at all…to be honest I was thinking the same thing.”

The stranger smiled and nodded.

“Why don’t you hit on her,” the stranger asked him.

“Well…” Kevin answered. “She doesn’t look like the type who hangs around bars looking to get fucked.”

The stranger laughed.

“What if I told you that not only could you fuck her, but you could probably make her dowhatever you wanted?”

The stranger was getting on Kevin’s nerves. Probably some kind of nut, he thought. He wished he’d just shove off and leave him alone to watch the game and get drunk.

“Look pal, how come you know so much about that woman? What is she your wife?”

“As a matter of fact she is!”

Kevin almost choked on his drink.

He looked at the stranger, who wore dead-serious expression. He looked back down the bar at the little blonde who,to his disbelief, was smiling at him.

“Yeah, that’s my wife Tonya,” the stranger said and slid a hotel key in front of him.

“That’s my wife and she loves to fuck!”

Kevin watched as the little blonde got up and walked toward him. He snatched the key from the bar and put it in his pocket.

“So…you must be Tonya,” Kevin said. “Your husband told me an awful lot about you.”

“Really, did he tell you how much I love to suck cock?”

Kevin couldn’t believe his ears. He downed the last of his drink, gave a polite nod to the stranger, and took Tonya by the hand and led her to the elevator. He couldn’t get up to that room fast enough, her husband’s words echoed through his head:

“What if I told you that not only could you fuck her, but you could probably make her do whatever you wanted?”
Kevin had an awful lot he wanted to do. He wondered if she’d let him fuck her in the ass, his wife back home never let him do that.

He hoped the elevator came quickly; he didn’t want to waste a second of an opportunity like this.

eronoire
eronoire
71 Followers
12