Turning Twenty-five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill looked disappointed but Angela said, "We've only just started Paul, perhaps after we've finished eh?"

Ray walked past with a plate full of food and gathered Paul up, "Hey Paul, have you met Carol, she lives just round the corner, come with me, I'll introduce you to her."

The music started again and Bill and Angie danced across the room towards the front door, Angela whispered into Bill's ear, "Paul will keep after me as long as he can see me, wouldn't you rather dance somewhere else?"

Bill understood what Angela was saying, they both knew that the only place in the house that would be out of sight of Paul Gamble would be one of the bedrooms, as Angela had suggested dancing somewhere else her eyes had flicked up towards the bedrooms and she had given Bill a devilish grin as she did it.

Bill took a deep breath; Angela's offer had caused his cock to jump, not only to an erection but out of the front of his pyjamas as well. "I'm still a little worried about Ray, you know, we've been friends all of our lives and I would hate to do anything to risk that friendship."

Angela had to dance on the tips of her toes to get her mouth close enough to Bill's ear, "When I told Ray that I was going to bed with you tonight he insisted on shaving me so that I'd feel extra soft for you!"

Angela dropped back down to her normal height, Bill looked shocked, this wasn't their first party, granted it was their first pyjama party but usually at parties one or two people would sneak away for a little hanky-panky but always behind their partner's backs, never openly. "You told Ray..."

Angela pressed her index finger against Bill's lips, "The track is about to end, Paul will be back, Ray would hate to think that he'd shaved me for Paul to use!"

Bill and Angela slipped through the door to the stairs just before the track ended; they ran up the stairs two at a time and straight into the master bedroom. Bill lit the candles and turned out the main light before joining Angela on the bed.

~~**~~

Marie hopped off the washing machine and looked between her legs, "Mark you twat, my husband will notice if I take my tights off, go and find Julie, see if she has any dark tan tights she can lend me."

Mark found Julie dancing with Roger and cut in, before Mark could ask her for tights for Marie Julie jumped down his throat, "I'm really disappointed with you Mark, you were supposed to be my birthday present tonight."

"I will be but Marie has been trying to get me to fuck her for a long time and she wouldn't take no for an answer when she saw me in my PJ's. She needs new tights, dark tan or Willy will notice, realise what she's been up too and drag her off home."

Julie had to process this information; if Willy dragged Marie off home then Ray wouldn't have his target for the night and would probably turn to her to stand in for Marie and even though Mark had stepped out of line with Marie, like Angela had said, Mark was only eighteen and he would be ready for sex again very quickly. Reluctantly Julie decided that she needed to help Marie out with replacement tights, "I don't own dark tan tights. All of mine are American tan. Marie will just have to risk Willy spotting the difference."

Julie headed for the stairs and her bedroom with Mark following on close behind. When Julie spotted her bedroom door was closed and the spare bedroom door was still open another wave of disappointment washed over her, she had dressed the master bedroom for her and Mark and now Bill and Angela were in there. Julie stopped outside the door, all of her tights were in there but so were Bill and Angela. Mark said, "What's wrong?"

"Well, my tights are in there but I think Bill is busy in there with your sister at the moment."

"Is it supposed to be a secret?"

"Well, not from me!"

"Not from Ray either; we all knew that Angela was coming here to fuck Bill so why not just go in?"

Deep down inside, Julie wanted Bill to have his fun but she didn't really want to see him doing it and anyway, walking in on him might upset things between him and Angela. Mark kind of negated her concerns though as he already had his hand on the door knob and was turning it.

The door opened and the bed slipped into view, Bill was naked and on his back, Angela was wearing her stockings and suspender belt, her knees were either side of Bill's head and her body covering his, her mouth impaled on his cock and she was fucking his face. Mark's mouth turned into a wide grin and he gestured to Julie to go in. Julie tiptoed over to her chest of drawers, hoping to slip in and out again unnoticed by her husband and her best friend.

Julie spent ages pulling her top drawer open so that it didn't make a sound and she searched for a clean pair of tights, she decided not to close the drawer, just to slip out as quietly as possible so as not to be spotted by the room's occupants but half way on her tiptoes to the bedroom door Mark said, "Hi sis, hi Bill, great party!"

Angels let Bill's cock slip out of her mouth, she looked over at Julie and Mark and grinned, "Close the door after you and for fuck's sake, don't tell Paul Gamble where I am, if he asked tell him I've gone over to the school to fuck someone in my old 'Alma-Mater' for old time's sake."

Julie's face was red by the time they got back onto the landing; she punched Mark playfully on the shoulder, "You did that deliberately you bastard!"

Mark grinned again and nodded his head, "Just had to do it, I've embarrassed her whenever I walked in on her fucking, it's one of those unwritten laws between brother and sister."

"You often catch your sister having sex?"

Mark nodded his head and grinned again, "Not so much since she married Ray but then I guess she doesn't fuck so much since they got married!"

Julie pointed through the second bedroom door, "You wait in there for me, I'll run these tights down to Marie and be right back, try not to fuck anyone else until I get back!"

Mark walked into the bedroom, he took his pyjama top off as he walked through the door and by the time he reached the bed he was naked, he turned to face Julie, she went weak at the knees, he had fantastic muscle definition for an eighteen year old and a cock that looked like a baseball bat hanging down between his legs, it was huge and it wasn't even hard yet. Julie really wanted to forget all about Marie and her tights and wanted to get straight down to exploring Mark's young body, she was about to step into the bedroom when Mark said, "Tights, take them to Marie, I'll be here when you get back!"

Julie closed the bedroom door and ran all the way down the stairs; Willy Hewitt was walking around asking people if they'd seen his wife, Julie ran past him, dodging his question. Marie was still waiting in the utility area, Julie grabbed a glass off of a side table, it only had a swallow of red wine in it, Julie joined Marie in the utility niche and she took great delight in throwing the small amount of red wine at Marie's nighty covered breasts. Julie pressed the clean tights into Marie's hand, "Here, I think this will get the wine out before it stains!"

Marie was quick on the uptake and bent over so that the front of her nighty hid her ruined tights from view momentarily, Willy was right behind Julie in the opening to the niche, Julie turned "Oh Willy, there you are, Lyne was asking if I'd seen you, she was heading off to the gazebo on the back garden, Marie was washing a few glasses to help out and dropped a glass with red wine, went all down her front."

Julie eased Willy away from the utility niche, guiding him through to the kitchen and the table of drinks, she poured a small glass of red wine, "Here, take this through to the back garden for Lyne, you made a very good impression on her earlier!"

Willy grinned at Julie's comment about his effect on Lyne, "I've got to go unfortunately; I have to be in work at four o'clock in the morning, that's why I was looking for Marie to tell her it was time to go."

Marie had changed her tights and had mopped the worst of the red wine from her nightdress, she walked up behind her husband, Julie didn't feel really charitable towards Marie but she needed her there for Ray Weston to keep him happy, "Really, poor old Marie hasn't even had the chance of a drink yet, she's been stuck in here washing glasses for me all night so far. Can't she stay a little longer; I'll get Bill to drop her off at home later."

Willy wasn't really happy, this was his first ever pyjama party and he'd been so turned on seeing all of the scantily clad women and the openly promiscuous atmosphere, he was hoping for a little sex with his wife before going to sleep. Marie stepped in front of her husband, "Can I stay a little longer please darling?"

Julie watched as Marie's hand slipped down the front of Willy's pyjama bottoms as she kissed her husband passionately, Marie's eyes were closed, Willy's were open, he was looking Julie in the eye as his wife rubbed his cock inside his pyjamas as she kissed him. The two of them were blocking Julie's passage to the living room and the bedroom beyond but not for long, thirty to forty seconds was all it took, Julie was surprised, Marie pulled her hand out of her husband's pyjama bottoms, her hand was covered to the wrist in Willy's spunk, Willy had made no movement, his breathing hadn't changed and neither had his facial expression, he had just climaxed and in record time as far as Julie was concerned.

Marie whispered in Willy's ear, but just loud enough for Julie to hear, "Will that keep you happy until you come home from work tomorrow? We can spend the whole afternoon in bed if you like!"

Willy was happy, he kissed his wife and turned to Julie, "Are you sure that Bill will be happy to bring Marie home later? Should I go and ask him?"

Julie stiffened, "Erm, I think he's popped down the shops, someone wanted a lift to get some low alcohol lager so he could have a drink and still drive. He'll be happy to do it!"

Willy went off a happy boy, Julie turned to Marie, "Did Willy just cum, just like that?"

Marie looked disappointed and nodded her head, "Just like that and just that fast every time, fortunately he doesn't go soft so after he cums I just have to keep going until I'm ready for my own orgasm."

Marie found some kitchen towel to wipe her hand on and then went looking for Ray to dance with him. Julie ran back up to the spare bedroom and pulled her nighty off over her head as she walked in the room, Mark grabbed at her and pulled her down onto the bed with him, he fucked her to her climax without coming close to his own, "Was that okay? Have I made up to you for fucking Marie first?"

Julie nodded her head as Mark slipped down the bed and began to rain kisses down all over her body; he drove her through countless orgasms with his mouth and fingers before returning to kissing her on the mouth and fucking her all over again.

~~**~~

The party turned into a strange affaire, the host and hostess had both left the party before nine o'clock and Ray had taken over looking after Bill and Julie's guests. Enderby was a small town, actually it was little more than a village really and most of the twenty to thirty year old population of Enderby were at the party. They had never had a party like this in the town before and everyone was going a little silly, Ray had turned all of the lights off and people started to have sex openly all over the floor of the living room.

The party went on until just before midnight and then husbands started looking for wives, boyfriends looking for girlfriends and the party thinned out. Paul Gamble was disappointed when he found out that Angela wouldn't be returning to the party for the rest of the night and he had to satisfy himself with grazing amongst the local women of Enderby. He was seen to have been rejected by four women before he found one that was drunk enough to let him fuck her.

Ray and Marie went up to the bedrooms, they walked in to the master bedroom to find Bill on top of Angela, they had been fucking for three hours solid but Bill still wasn't satisfied and wanted more. Ray and Angela had a short conversation while Bill was still pounding his cock into her cunt, Ray told Bill that he was taking Marie home. The house was empty but the back door was still open.

Then Ray and Marie popped into the second bedroom, Julie and Mark were taking part in the most energetic form of sex, the kind of thing that only very fit, very young men could keep up for more than a few seconds, Marie said, "Thanks for the tights Julie, thanks for the help with Willy as well and thanks for inviting me to your great party, Ray's going to drive me home, if Willy ever asks, Bill took me home, okay?"

Julie was gasping too much to answer; she just nodded her head and succumbed to her orgasmic spasms all over again.

Ray took Marie home and he waited outside while she checked that her husband was sleeping soundly. She invited Ray into the house and through to the living room. They fucked for almost three hours solid on the sofa, the dining table, in front of the fire, the window seat, the bottom of the stairs and the back garden. They were still fucking, Marie standing behind the sofa, bent over the back and taking Ray's cock from behind as Willy got up for work, Ray started his fifth climax as Willy walked through to the bathroom, Ray was still pumping his seed into Marie's cunt as Willy flushed the toilet and started down the stairs.

Ray had to dash out of the back door still naked and carrying his pyjamas, dressing in the field at the back of the house before he could walk around to King Street where he had parked the car, not in front of Marie and Willy's house but at the end of the street at the corner of the High Street.

Marie pretended to be sleeping on the sofa when Willy walked in the living room, Marie pretended to wake up and said in a sleepy voice, "I tried to come to bed but when I opened the bedroom door you started to wake up so I came down here and slept on the sofa."

Marie asked Willy if he'd like her to do his breakfast, they both went through to the kitchen, Marie did Willy coffee and toast and as he ate them, she knelt down on the floor in front of him, unzipped his fly and took his cock in her mouth, it took her less than two minutes to get her husband off and she drank his spunk down greedily, she sent him off to work a happy boy.

Ray returned to Enderby, he let himself into Bill and Julie's house through the back door, locked it and then went up and got into bed at the side of his wife, she and Bill were both sleeping wrapped in each other's arms. They slept together until seven o'clock when Angela had to get up so that she could go home and change before work. Angela worked in a shoe shop in the city centre so she often had to work on Saturdays.

Julie and Mark didn't surface until noon, they hadn't slept at all. They had fucked or explored each other's bodies and needs for close to fifteen hours solid, Julie was sore between her legs but exceedingly happy. Bill was cooking lunch in the kitchen; Julie wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his back, "Did you have a good time darling?"

Bill put his 'tools' down and turned to face his wife, they kissed passionately, "I had a great time, but weird when you came in the room while we were having oral sex, weirder still when Ray came in and had a casual conversation with Angela while I was fucking her but weirdest of all was waking up and finding Ray fast asleep in bed with us this morning."

Julie laughed, "I guess it was better that way than Ray taking her home after he'd dropped Marie off at home, at least you got to wake up with her this morning."

Bill looked at Mark standing in the doorway wearing just his pyjamas and a smile, Bill said, "You need a lift home Mark?"

Julie stepped in, "Do him some lunch first, he needs to build his strength up, he's going out with Carol tonight, she walked in on us last night and wanted some fun with Mark but he wouldn't because he'd already upset me by fucking Marie on the washing machine before I got to him."

Bill laughed at that, 'Way to go Mark, wish I was eighteen again, especially round here with all the frustrated women in these villages!' Ran through Bill's head, he'd only been in the party for an hour before taking Angela to bed but in that hour he'd been propositioned by four of the local women from Enderby but he wouldn't say that to Julie, their night of madness was supposed to be a one off rather than a regular occurrence.

After lunch Bill drove Mark to Huncote to his parent's house, Bill drove down Brook Street to drop Mark off at the back of the house and then had to sit there for fifteen minutes while Julie and Mark engaged in a lot of tongue wrestling in the back seat of his car, he watched the whole thing in the rear view mirror. Bill had assumed that he would have felt some twinge of jealousy seeing his wife smooching in the back seat of his car, even when Julie twisted her body round so that she could have one last taste of Mark's cock before she let him go, Bill was fine, happy even. Julie had given him a night of madness with her best friend and she had her own mad fling as well.

Julie slipped into the front passenger seat at Bill's side and she kissed her husband, the taste of Mark's cock still in her mouth as she French kissed him. Bill started to drive towards home and Julie was snuggling against his left arm as he drove, she looked up onto his eyes and said, "I know that I said last night would be one last fling before we have kids but I never dreamed it could be like that. When I saw you and Angela in bed together I thought it looked so wonderful, my husband and my best friend making love like that, I didn't feel jealous or threatened at all. It just looked so special to me. Don't go mad at me but can we do it again, just, you know, special occasions like your birthday, my birthday and Christmas. Not big parties next time though, just the people we want to fuck!"

Bill found himself happily agreeing with his wife, he had loved the whole thing as well. When they got home Bill and Julie slipped into bed, they fucked for fifteen minutes and then both went to sleep, it was dark when they woke up so they fucked again and then went out to dinner.

There wasn't the slightest hint of awkwardness when Bill and Julie met up with their friends socially, the only one that was a little strange was Willy Hewett but then he always was, they only put up with him because of Marie, she was linked to Bill and Julie because she worked with Angela and they were best friends at work as well as out of it.

Eight weeks after Julie's birthday party she was sent home from work because she had a bad case if influenza, she had to go and see her doctor because she was feeling so bad. Her doctor checked her over, no temperature and there was no blocked nose and her eyes looked okay. Apart from the feeling of sickness and stomach cramps Julie seemed in the peak of good health, "We'll need to run some tests, it could be Gastric flu or food poisoning. When was your last period?"

Julie got her diary out and flicked back through the weeks, she passed her birthday page, there were lots of coded entries that only Julie would understand but worryingly she hadn't seen the red asterisk, two more weeks back from her birthday and there it was, a red circle around a red asterisk on the first day of her last period and then two days with just a red asterisk to signify the three days of her period.

The doctor said, "Are you usually regular?"

"Usually!"

Julie flicked back four weeks and there were the three red marks, back four weeks and again the three red marks. Julie went back to the first week of the year, every four weeks there were the red marks, "Could you have forgotten to mark your last period in your diary?"