Turns Out I am a Size Queen

Story Info
Hubby conditions me to love big. Brother in law delivers.
3.5k words
4.46
96.1k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it turns out I'm a size queen.

I've long thought it, but now I must admit it. I am definitely a size queen. What's more amazing is I think my husband's the one who has conditioned me this way.

Greg and I have been together for years now, since the late nineties. We met in our teenage years and have never really looked back. Our marriage is one that most people around us would strive to have. We are best friends, lovers and the constant butt of each other's jokes. We hide nothing, have similar interests and work hard to achieve goals we both pursue.

A long time ago in our early twenties we nearly had a threesome with my hubby's best friend. It quite literally got to the point of him being invited to our bedroom but fell apart as he was in and out of a relationship with his girlfriend at the time and he wasn't sure if would be classed as cheating!

My hubby in his drunken state, actually used his brain and convinced his friend that a pissed phone call at 1am to ask permission to fuck your mate's wife isn't going to do any favours for the future. I have always maintained to my hubby that I wouldn't have done it anyway, but I'm not sure if I'm lying to myself as well.

Anyway, something happened that night, something changed in Greg. It took years for it to come out, but this is the night where he gained his desire to see me fucked by another man. When he finally broached the subject, I told him quite bluntly it wasn't an option and to forget it.

Well we enjoyed a healthy sex life and went through all the fun stuff together, you know making a porno, buying toys for me, mutual masturbation and most importantly dirty talk.

Now I'm not a huge fan of dirty talk, Greg does it more naturally, but I have learned that through dirty talk, walls get broken down. Things come out, like yes, my one and only ex had a big penis. Yes, I'd like to lick a pussy one day, yes yes and more yes.

My hubby did and would, get more out of me than I was comfortable with, but in turn it switched on the desires and fantasies in my mind. We would fuck, and he would get me to admit I wished I could fuck my ex's big member once more. We would watch porn and he would ask if I like the nice big cock of the well-endowed porn star.

Slowly but surely, I was getting more and more into what was being said and if I was super horny I would even take the lead and tell him I wanted more, I wanted a huge cock to fuck me good.

He seemed to react best to my dirty talk when it was degrading him a bit, telling him his cocks not big enough and I wanted a huge one.

At some stage, what was dirty talk to make our sessions better must have impregnated my mind. I found all my thoughts when I masturbated were revolving around a well-endowed mystery man.

Anyway, on to more recent events.

About a year ago we were talking about my hubby's brother Phil, and hubby lets slip he's hung like a horse. Don't ask how we got to this point in our conversation because I can't remember, but it wasn't unusual for us to talk like this.

I was shocked, not in a turned-on kind of way, more in a gossip kind of way. Most women picture a guy's penis size and guess. Well I would never have guessed that Phil was hung.

Greg got a laugh out of my reaction and miss read it for me being turned on by this information. I saw where he was going and shut him down, but in a standoffish kind of way called him a liar.

"I'm not lying, I've seen it."

"I've actually seen it a few times but the one time it stood out the most to me, was one time after he had a shower and sat on the couch in just a towel. I just looked over at the wrong time and saw it laying over his balls and resting on the couch."

He also said they talked about sex a lot and Phil was always complaining about not being able to fuck many women properly because it hurt them.

I think my hubby saw right through me, but I tried to act nonchalant by all this latest info. Truth be told my mind was picturing how big a penis must be to regularly get that sort of response from women.

I'm very happy with Greg's penis, but I think I could happily take another two or three inches. Surely my big bro in law wasn't packing that much heat.

I chastised myself for the dirty things running through my mind. I mean what kind a depraved slut has thoughts like that about their brother in law.

It didn't help me that he and I had always had a fun flirty kind of relationship. Nothing sexual, but we were always picking on each other and the butt of each other's jokes, much like Greg and I.

Well my hubby being the depraved man he is, worked his magic in the bedroom and after about a year of digging he finally got me say I'd love to let Phil have his way with me. He broke me down by reaffirming that fantasies are just that, they can be anything we want them to be so long as it's in our bedroom.

So, in our bedroom from time to time if I was super horny id be telling Greg I wanted his brothers big cock deep inside me. Half an hour later when all was said and done we would forget it was our fantasies and move on with life. Never did I have any intention of acting on this or any fantasy. They were just that.

Anyway, last weekend Greg and Phil were going on a fishing weekend. They were going to leave early on the Saturday. Greg was going to work his normal arvo shift hours on Friday and get home late. He suggested to Phil that since he lived an hour and a half in the opposite direction that he should crash at ours in the spare room on Friday night and get a bit more of a sleep in. He agreed, and it was to be so.

I messaged Phil on Thursday and told him to come earlier and have dinner with us on Friday if he wants, he agreed and gave me some smart message about eating my poison, typical smart ass!

Friday came around and Phil arrived about 5pm. He said he'd just come straight from work and was hoping to have a shower here.

"No, bugger off, you should be used to stinking" came my reply.

He gave me one of his usual replies of "yeah but u still love me" and headed towards the bathroom.

I gave a little laugh and headed back to the kitchen to check the Lasagne. A few mins passed, and I realised I had to grab the clothes off the line before the damp night air got to them.

As I walked down the side of the house past the bathroom. I would normally not have even looked because we have that wavy privacy glass that distorts the images, however a sharp and very audible gasp took me by surprise and I looked left.

Phil had opened the window by about four inches... there I was stuck rooted on the spot for only a second. But that second burned an image in my brain.

There was Phil, staring straight back at me with a very large and soapy penis in his hand. I blurted a quick "omg I'm so sorry" and rushed away.

I stood at the washing line in a bit of a daze. My heart seemed to want to escape from my chest and a cold sweat on my neck prickled in the brisk breeze of the oncoming night. I was mortified, I caught him pleasuring himself... how would we ever talk to each other again?

As the clothes made their way into the basket my thoughts would every now and then jump from sheer terror to the image of his soapy manhood. I gathered myself, talked myself into mentally pulling it together and getting on with life. Hey, it's not the end of the world, I'm a late thirty and he's an early 40 something. We aren't kids. I was just an accident.

My mental reassurance had done the trick and I found my legs carrying me back inside with my now full washing basket. I couldn't even tell you if the light was on in the bathroom as I walked back past it as I was so determined to look in the other direction.

When I walked back inside I was a little shocked to see Phil looking nervously in my direction. I must have been outside longer than I thought. He was dressed in what I could only guess were his sleeping clothes which were shorts somewhere between gym shorts and boxers and a plain white T-shirt.

"I'm so sorry, we never open the bathroom window and I was surprised by the noise... I didn't see what you were doing" came a very rushed explanation from me.

"It's all good... Wait what do you mean"

I was happy to see he was smiling at me with his teasing playful smile, it broke the tension and took most of the awkwardness out of the air.

"Relax Sis, I was just having a shower!"

"Oh"

The air was rent with awkwardness, it was clear that I had just accused my brother in law of masturbating, however judging by his reaction, he had been doing anything but that.

I was confused and embarrassed, and wanted distance from this situation, so I busied myself with dinner.

It eased the tension in the room immediately, and as Phil focused on the TV I went over what just happened a little in my head.

No doubt... he's bullshitting me, I kept thinking. His penis was probably nearly double Greg's... He was masturbating!

The night progressed with little incident, we watched a movie and Phil crawled off to bed about 11pm.

Greg came home about midnight and we chatted about our day. I went on to tell Greg about the shower incident and he laughed and gave me a bit of a "I told u so".

After he had a shower we jumped into bed and he got a little fresh with me, I was keen and was surprised when he put his hand straight on my pussy and said, "Why so wet"

"Can't a girl be horny?"

"Nothing to do with the big cock you saw earlier?"

"Greg... Stop it... No... He's here!" I hissed desperately back at him.

"You haven't been able to get it out of you head, have you? Your pussy's dripping wet, you can't hide from it, you've been thinking about his cock all night, haven't you?"

Our whispers were becoming frantic in each other's ears. There was no denying it, this was going to be a great fuck, my body was on fire and Greg's cock was rock hard.

"A Bit"

I was surrendering, and Greg knew it.

"A Bit my ass, quit being coy and let the slut out of the cage, tell me what you want."

Greg was rubbing perfect circles on my clitoris and kissing my neck between whispering these dirty words in my ears. He had me.

"I want his cock"

"Who's?... Come on you dirty little slut, tell me exactly what you want."

"I... I want Phil's cock"

"Why"

"Because it's so big."

"What would you do if he walked in here right now with a hard on?"

"I would lick his big cock all over"

"Do you think it's much bigger than mine?"

"Yeah it is, he was pulling his hard cock and it was huge"

"I wasn't hard at all!" Came Phil's voice from behind me!

WTF... it felt like someone put a Tazer directly on my heart.

I jumped and exclaimed "OH SHIT"

There in the doorway stood Phil with an enormous erection that he was leisurely stroking. He wore nothing else but his shit eating grin. I looked back to Greg for some sort of guidance as to how to react, but he was just happily stroking his cock too.

Phil said, "Well you two weren't being exactly quiet, and once I heard the topic I thought maybe I might be welcome here!"

"Fuck man, you weren't lying about your schlong!" Exclaimed Greg.

When my hubby said this, I figured it was ok to focus on the topic of the conversation, and took in for the first time the reality of what my brother in law was stroking. I think his cock would have to have been 9 inches, and thick, very thick.

"OMG... Your fucking huge"

"You see, I wasn't having a wank in the shower earlier."

"Is he bigger than your ex babe?"

"Way bigger... I've never.."

"Never what?"

"Yeah... never what?" chorused both my husband and Phil.

"I've never even seen one like that... let alone.."

"Been fucked by one" Greg finished the sentence for me.

"You may as well know, me and my sexy Nell here, have a very active roleplay life in the bedroom."

"We fantasize about all sorts of scenarios knowing that they are just fantasies and never go any further."

Greg continued to chat to Phil as if they were talking about the footy, meanwhile he had one hand on his cock and the other still teasing my pussy. I hadn't been able to take my eyes of Phil's cock much since I'd first looked at it.

I didn't know where any of this was going, but I couldn't help but wondering that if I ever did for some reason try that cock in front of me, would I be one of those girls who would have to push Phil away? Or if I could give him the satisfaction of getting his balls slapping against me.

What was I thinking?

My hand had found Greg's cock.

"Well you can watch us have our fun and you can have your fun if you want" I heard Greg say as I came back to reality.

Phil moaned an "ok" and moved into the doorway a bit.

"But he's your Brother" I questioned of Greg.

"And it's just watching, just one step further than talking about it... true?" Reasoned Greg

"He's just going to watch you and me and you can watch him to if you want... That's it" Greg continued.

I looked from Phil's cock to Greg. It was just watching right. And he has already seen me nude.

Greg pulled me towards his cock and guided my head down. He had won me over and I was happy to oblige. I took him deep into my mouth in one swift go and sucked deep. I hungrily sucked and licked all over his cock.

Greg moaned.

"Omg... your so fucking horny... Phil's cocks got you all fucking fired up hasn't it?"

"Mmmmm"

I felt the bed move as I assume Phil sat down and enjoyed the view.

"She has a sexy pussy hey man?"

"Yeah... mmmm Fuck Yeah.. She does" Phil moaned

"She really likes big cocks too did you know that?"

"Nah... do you...do u like mine Nell?"

I was so horny yet so embarrassed at the same time, Phil had directed his question at me.

"Yeah... Its... Its huge" I went back to sucking.

"He's sitting at the end of the bed right now with his hands on his cock, wishing he could slide it into his sister in laws pussy"

"Does that make you horny?"

"MMMMM"

"Look at him"

I looked up and saw Phil looking at me with pure lust. Two full hands wrapped around his enormous shaft pumping up and down. Only for a second before Greg guided my head back to his cock. This was driving me crazy.

"Don't you wish he would guide that big cock into your pussy?"

"Yes"

"Do you think you could take his whole cock?"

"Mmmmm ohhhh yessss"

"Mmmmm fuck I'd love to see my whole cock inside you" groaned Phil

"Do you want to try and take your brother in laws big cock babe?"

"YES"

I surprised myself with my desperate answer. But went quickly back to my husband's cock.

Then I felt the movement behind me I desired so much...

First one, then another rough hand grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled my ass up into a full doggy position. With my husband's cock still in my mouth I made eye contact with him. He looked over my head and almost cheered "Yes... Fuck Her"

I felt Phil's cock head against my pussy entrance. He rubbed it up and down my lips. Even here it felt imposing. Phil spat on his fingers and got as much lube as he could on his cock.

I was ready. I Started pushing back to hint I wanted this and Phil squeezed down hard on my ass.

He slowly pushed forward, and I instinctively had to take my mouth of Greg's cock as I inhaled. It was amazing. Slowly he fed it in, inch by inch. I felt so full. Phil knew what to do here, he'd walked this walk a million times. He knew I needed time.

But I was loving every second of this. We started a slow rhythm of fucking half his cock and I could feel an orgasm building already. How was that so, I hadn't even touched my clit yet. My climax hit hard and I dug my fingers hard into Greg's thighs.

Phil let my orgasm subside without thrusting, but instead using the time to gradually ease more of his cock into me. I was about to push him away when I felt his thighs against my ass. I'd done it.

"Fuck that's hot" Phil moaned. "Balls deep"

"You did it babe, now fuck the poor bastard. He doesn't get this often!"

Greg's words gave me purpose. I was going to make this a fuck Phil and I would always remember. Phil slowly eased his cock nearly all the way out and then for the first time all the way back in. It was magnificent. He was so far away when he pulled out, and I felt so empty, then with his slow deep inward strokes I was a woman fulfilled.

I looked directly in Greg's eyes. I couldn't help rolling my eyes up each time Phil thrust forward.

"That's so fucking hot, you love that cock don't you?"

"Oh Fuck yessss uuhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"You want his cock all the time?"

"I do... I don't uuuhhhhhhhhh want to stoppp. Uhhhhhhhh"

"My cocks not going to be enough for you now is it?"

Phil squeezed harder and picked up his pace, Greg's words had urged him on too. He found another half an inch of depth and started to get an audible slap of my ass when he bottomed out. Now he was fucking me.

"Uhhhhhh Nooo. Your cocks too small... Uhhhhhh..."

"I want your bro...uuuuuhhhhhhh... brother to fuck me uuuhhhhhhh...all the time..."

I looked over my shoulder and moaned "fuck me" as I felt another orgasm building.

Phil started ramming his cock into me. The slapping sound filled the air and his balls were bashing against me. My orgasm seemed to come from my toes and I felt Phil clench up as well. I wanted his come deep in me. With a few last deep pumps he blew his seed deep within me. I came hard and I felt Greg come on my neck and tits.

We lay motionless and puffing for a few moments until finally Phil spoke...

"Fuck man do u ever shut up!"

We all laughed a little Phil eased out of me.

I said I needed a shower and Phil said he'd have one after I was done. Greg surprised me by saying just have one together, have fun. A little startled I walked to the bathroom with Phil close behind. I got the shower running and Phil came up behind me and caressed me. His hands roamed my breasts while his mouth found my neck. I found myself amazed by the pressure on my ass cheek from his flaccid penis. Even soft, it was imposing.

I hopped in the shower and pulled him in. Once in the water I had one thing on my mind. I turned dropped to my knees and studied the cock that just brought me so much pleasure. I wrapped my hands around it and lifted it up. The weight of it surprised me.

Right then and there, kneeling in that shower base, with two hands wrapped around my brother in laws soft freshly fucked cock. I was willing to admit, I'm a size queen... and its my husbands fault.