Tutor Gets Tutored

Story Info
Tutor learns about sex.
911 words
3.58
68.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was always the nerdy type of girl in high school. I didn't date much, and the furthest I ever went with a guy was some over the sweater groping. So far the same was true in college. The guys wanted the slutty sorority girls.

I got a job as a tutor to make some extra cash. My first "student" was one of the football jocks, Matt. He was so sexy. Tall, muscular, with the blonde surfer guy hair. I had fantasized about him many times as I lay in my dorm room masturbating. I took extra care in my appearance when I went to go tutor him. My shortest skirt, tightest sweater, and highest heals.

When I got to his room, I could tell that he'd been drinking. He smelled like a brewery. He said that a few drinks would help him relax and learn better. We sat on the bed, and I pulled out the Spanish books.

" I think you'll learn faster if you told me some phrases you want to learn," I said. First he wanted to know how to say you look beautiful. I told him. Next, how to say you make me hot. I told him. Then, he asked how to say I want to fuck your wet juicy pussy. I didn't know that one. Right then I decided to be very unlike myself. I reached my hand over to the bulge in his pants and asked ,"Would mind tutoring me in something?" He eagerly agreed.

He guided me to my knees in front of him and said that my first lesson was how to suck a cock. Then, he let out his huge 10 inch cock right in front of my mouth. He told me to take it in to my mouth. I was nervous, I had never seen a cock up close before. I opened wide and let the stiff prick slide past my virgin lips. He dug his fingers into my hair and guided my movements. At first I was a little grossed out, but then I started to like it. I was getting so wet. I slid a hand under my skirt and into my panties. I was sucking his cock just like in my fantasies. One hand on my wet throbbing pussy, and one hand sliding up and down his stiff prick. I was in heaven.

Then the door to the room opened, and in walked his roommate, Kyle. Kyle just started laughing. I was so embarrassed, I just got up and started to leave. At the door, Kyle stopped me and said that he wanted some of my tutoring too. I was scared and excited all at once. I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants. Out popped his cock ready for action. It wasn't as long as Matt's, but it was thicker. I started to run my tongue over the tip, taking the drop of precum into my mouth. Then I took the whole thing in. I was so turned on. I slipped my hand back into my panties. This time slipping a finger into my swollen cunt. I was fingering my self, when I felt Kyle push me away from his cock. His said I was a damn good cock sucker, but he wanted more.

He pulled me to my feet. Matt came over to join him. They started to undress me. Then there I was, standing naked in front of two of the hottest guys in school. They led me to the bed and told me to lay down with my legs spread open. I did as I was told.

"Now, touch yourself. Stick three fingers in your cunt," Matt said. I did. They started to rub their cocks and get undressed.

"Ok, now I want you to get on all fours. I am gonna fuck the hell out of that pussy" With that Matt positioned himself behind me. He started to rub the head of his cock along my virgin slit. He started to press it in. I was waiting for the pain, but it never came. He rammed his hard cock in to my pussy over and over. Kyle came over to my face and shoved his cock back into my mouth. I was moaning so loud. It felt so good. I finally knew what I had been missing all these years.

Just then, Kyle pulled away from my mouth and Matt pulled out of my pussy.

"What's going on," I asked. Then Kyle lay on the bed.

"Just shut up and get on my cock," he said. I moved over to him and mounted his thick prick. I was moving up and down when I realized that Matt was pressing his cock against my ass hole. It hurt as he started to enter, but soon I felt amazing with two cocks buried deep inside me. I started to cum. I could feel my pussy juices running down my thighs as they fucked my holes. Then Matt pulled out and shot his hot load all over my ass. I could feel Kyle getting ready to cum too, so I got off him and started to suck him off again. He blew in no time. I took all that hot cum in and swallowed it in one gulp. After that we got dressed.

As I was leaving Matt asked, "How much do I owe you?"

"Oh, about ten more of these fuckings should do."