Tutor Pt. 01

Story Info
A student finds her tutor at a nightclub.
1k words
3.68
20.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bell rang, signalling the end of school.

"Shit. Time for the extra classes." I muttered under my breath.

My friend Julie shot me a smirk and reminded me that today was Biology, that meant I could see my Biology teacher in all his manly glory.

You see, I only had two classes with him a week. But every chance I got, I would look at him and fantasize without end. About what, you ask? Well, that's for you to decide.

After lunch, we walked into the centre. Students were either busy studying or using their devices. Tutors discussed classes and even interacted with students. Though there was one tutor who rarely spoke to his students outside of class, it was the Biology tutor, Mr. Joseph.

Classes started as per usual, with a small pep talk from the principal of the centre, followed by the subject tutor entering the class.

And there he was, Mr. Joseph. He was standing at the doorway, head barely hitting the ceiling. Maybe it was due to the fact that he was 6 feet tall, which was impressive for Asians. His dark hair further accentuated his chiseled jaw. Piercing eyes framed by eyebrows that he would raise in response to a stupid question.

He wore a normal button-up shirt and slacks that showed off his well-toned figure. This I knew, from the photos he posted on social media. He was a gym junkie. No surprise there.

"Class. Get out the homework I gave you last week and don't-"

His eyes shot to me and the t-shirt I was wearing, mouth hanging open.

Finally, the reaction I was hoping to get. I smirked to myself.

He usually saw me in my uniform, but today, I changed my outfit. I mean I wasn't exactly unimpressive. Long slim legs which were complimented by a C-cup and long, dark, wavy hair.

"-Don't tell me that your dog ate it because I know half of you here don't own dogs." He continued. His eyes were still fixated on my chest.

He cleared his throat before continuing with class. We spent the entire period laughing about mispronunciation, and funny gestures from Mr. Joseph. He had this warmth to him, that made you feel comfortable. But also a mysterious aura.

Friday rolls along and Julie is busy doing my makeup.

"You're finally 18! We have to celebrate. And this is the only way to do it." She exclaims proudly.

"But aren't there other- you know- cleaner ways of doing it?" I whined.

"Nope." She stated firmly.

Two hours later, we're ready to go and we book an Uber to the nightclub which Julie was familiar with.

The club had a line stretching from the entrance all the way to the parking lots. There was no way we were getting in there.

Julie took my hand and dragged me to the entrance where a Bouncer holding a clipboard was checking off names.

"Hey Bruce. I've got a plus one. It's her birthday today too." Julie chirped excitedly.

The cold looking Bouncer named Bruce took off his sunglasses before breaking into a smile.

"Well come on in, ladies. And happy birthday to you, kiddo."

Julie blew the bouncer a kiss before dragging me into the club. She ordered us some drinks at our table, chattering excitedly about the things she wanted me to try.

Out of nowhere, I see a man chatting up a woman in a cocktail dress. From the looks of it, she was flirting with the man, twirling her curly locks around her finger.

"Doesn't she look so fake? Like her breasts are obviously silicone. And a nosejob too!" Julie commented, looking in the same direction.

The woman adjusted her dress and said something to the man before heading towards the bathroom. I couldn't make out the face of the man until he walked up to the bar.

Oh my God.

Mr. Joseph?

I turned around to tell Julie about what I just saw but she wasn't there! Fuck, where is she? I can't stay here alone.

"JULIE! JULIE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I called out, swimming through the crowds of people.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and immediately felt a sense of relief wash over me, "Julie. You had me so worried, I thought you-"

I turned around to find myself face to face with a familiar face. It wasn't Julie.

"Hey there, you dropped your wallet."

Mr. Joseph grinned as he handed me my fluffy pink wallet. Oh fuck.

"Funny, I know someone who has the exact same wallet as you. Coincidence huh?"

Wait. He doesn't recognize me? I smell alcohol on his breath, yeah, he's probably drunk. Besides, I look completely different with makeup and a fitting black dress on.

"Care to join me at my table?" He pointed at an empty table.

I heard a laugh and saw Julie dancing with another man, her hips swaying in time with his.

I nodded at Mr. Joseph and followed him to the table. He ordered us a round of drinks and started the conversation.

"What's your name?"

I can't say my real name. I gotta think of something.

"I'm.. Uh.. Juliet." I lied.

"Wow. Juliet huh? That's a nice name. I hope to be your Romeo someday." He commented.

I threw my head back with laughter and asked for his name.

"I'm Kennedy. But most people know me as Ken, or Mr. Joseph."

"Mr. Joseph, huh? Are you a teacher?" I asked, to make sure I didn't confuse him for someone else.

"A tutor actually. And the one I said had a purse similar to yours is a student of mine. She's one of my brightest. And kindest too. Come to think of it, she kinda sounds a little like you."

Did he really feel that way about me? Oh my god, I feel my face burning up.

"You're turning red, are you alright?" He looked at me with concern.

"No it's alright, uh.. Ken.. I'm okay." I answered immediately.

"Maybe we should take this conversation back to my place."

Oh God. Really? Should I? Fuck. I shouldn't.

But I feel myself getting wet, thinking about what we were going to do at his place.

Fuck it.

"Sure."