Tutoring Ch. 02

Story Info
Lana submits completly
1.8k words
4.25
27.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana hadn't been able to see Grant--rather, see Tutor, since the first day she'd met him. She didn't actually get his phone number, and she'd made an A on the last test, so her teacher had directed him toward a more needy student. That left Lana alone with nothing more than a vibrator, stolen moments of time with it, and an aching in her loins that refused to go away.

She went to her Professor, and told her that the only way she would pass is if she got to study with Grant again, and that she would get his number this time so that she wouldn't have to ask her to play middle man in any future set ups.

She was left meeting at his home that Saturday afternoon, the sun high but providing little warmth as she bundled up from the chilly September weather. He had a small apartment not far from campus, and she was quickly buzzed in by a doorman who seemed far to expensive for the average college student. Maybe he had money, and that was where he got off being able to just start groping women as he saw fit. Not that Lana hadn't enjoyed it at all, just that she was curious as to how he thought that to be normal behavior.

"Tutor, it's Lana!" She called, standing at his door and knocking lightly. She heard steps, and the unlatching of a lock, before he was standing before her, clad only in a black silk robe and maybe underwear beneath it. She wasn't quite sure.

"Yes, I was told you were coming. Two minutes late, but you're here. You'll be punished--I can't stand tardiness." He told her, and a warmth began to spread at the idea of what punishments those were.

"There was ice, tutor, and I didn't want to fall, so I couldn't run." She explained anyway, not thinking anywhere in her mind that she would be allowed off the hook for such a story.

"You should have left early enough to walk, and then just fallen rather than be late. You will ache and have scraped knees by the time you leave here anyway, so why does it matter?" He raised a brown, and tsk'ed at her outfit. She was wearing thick jeans, a sweater, and a coat that she hadn't yet removed, the layers almost hiding her curvy figure.

"I'm sorry, Tutor. I'll do better next time, I promise." She bowed out of instinct, refusing to meet his eyes.

"You presume there will be one." His voice sounded cold. "It all depends on how you serve me today. Now, the safeword is oak tree. Understand? If you don't like anything I'm doing, just say it and I'll stop. But that's all I want to hear come out of that slut mouth of yours from this point on unless I tell you to say something. Got it?"

"Yes, Tutor." She stared at the ground, following his movement to a drawer. She gulped when he pulled out what looked to be a riding crop from the wooden dresser, and swung it through the air with a swish before moving to her.

When the crop landed on her ass the first time, she cried out, jumping away from it. He grabbed her back by the hair, ordered her silent, and bent her over his knee. Fourteen more lashes fell, until her round buttocks were left red, stinging, and even welted in a few places. She should have screamed, fought, shouted the safeword until she was blue in the face, but she found that, rather than be afraid, she was aroused, her pussy dripping through her underwear and even beginning to soak into her pants. She was lucky she'd been allowed to keep them on, or the relentless assault would have left her bleeding, as strong as Tutor was.

"Now, pull my cock out, and suck it, like the little whore you are. I don't want any virgin sucking, either. Deepthroat it, slut. All the way down. I wanna see you gag, and my pubes tickle that cute little button nose you've got." he ordered, not letting her stand long before she was on her knees, moving his robe aside, and finding that his half-erect cock was bare beneath it. She sucked on the head only for a moment, before shoving it all down, gagging, and feeling it grow larger. Tears started to well, but she forced herself to just hold her breath, and keep it down when it grew to block her airway.

"Mmmm...good bitch. So good at sucking my cock." He bend over, shoving her head down to press fully against his pelvis, and stuck two fingers in her pants, finding them loose enough that he could reach her outer lips without removing them. "And soaked from doing it. You're quite the little nympho." She could only mumble a "thank you, Tutor" trying desperately to breathe at the same time.

He decided she'd had enough, at least for now, and sat up, pulling her head back and placing a small kiss to the top of her head. He ordered her to turn around, and she, of course, obeyed her command. She bit her lip, eager to know what he would be doing next. Wanting to know exactly what this master of her body had in store next. He seemed to knowdesperatelywanted even better than she knew what she wanted, and at this point all she desired was the next command.

"Now, I want you to wait there, and not touch yourself at all. I know it will be hard for a filthy slut like you, but I trust you. Don't break that trust, or you won't be returning to me, understand?" He asked, his voice lowering an octave the only outward sign of his arousal, save his large erection, of course, slowly turning an angry red as it begged him to just get on with fucking the willing bitch in front of him just as much as said bitch.

"Yes, Tutor." She was gasping for breath, trying to catch it before he returned and she was either brought to screaming in pleasure or pain. Most probably both.

He chuckled under his breath and went into his bedroom, choosing his toys for today's playdate. He grabbed a ball gag, a bottle of lube, a spreader bar, a dildo around nine inches long, and a thick four inches around, and, because Plan B pills are expensive, a condom. Soon, he would order her on the pill, but he'd not thought to tell her the last time, and he wasn't sure if she would be eager enough to medicate herself for his pleasure.

He gave no preamble when he walked in, only instructing her to remove all of her clothes, save the jacket, which she was to leave unzipped. She began stripping, her entire body humming and her mind growing numb in the soft haze of willing submission. When she was as ordered, he bent her over the couch, attatching the bar to her thighs, and demanding that she not move an inch. He gagged her, but made sure it was clear that she was still to thank him for every thrust she received, and say "yes tutor" when given an order. Stomping twice was to be the safe signal, since she couldn't say the word with reliable clarity.

Next he shoved the dildo in her dripping pussy, licking his lips when she thanked him for the three thrusts he gave her. He left it there, keeping her open, and telling her to hold it in place with her cunt muscles. Now he uncapped the bottle, pouring the clear liquid, chilly and thick, onto her puckered little ass. She was a virgin here, he decided, or at least hadn't put anything in it in a very long time. He broke that hiatus with his middle finger, shoving it in without ceremony. She tensed for a moment, and he worried that she would soon stomp, but instead she let out a small moan of pleasure, and he knew that he had her hooked. She was his bitch, through and through.

"Do you like getting fucked in your tight little ass, whore? Good. Because I'm going to break this cute little hole of yours, make sure you never forget that you're mine. My property, even if you parade about as if you possess free will." He used his other hand to smack her left ass cheek for good measure, adding another finger, knowing she wasn't quite used to the first. Rather than complain about the pain, she thanked him, along with every movement of his stretching fingers after that. He contemplated just going straight to fisting, but decided that would be another time. He wanted her at her tightest, and his arm would stretch her out enough to make her asshole useless for weeks.

When he deemed her ready, that is, about a minute before she would actually be able to take his considerable cock without it hurting, he removed his four fingers, and lubed himself up. He slammed balls-deep into her tightest entrance, letting out an animalistic groan as he did so, baring his teeth and pounding into tight heat. There was no going slow, no adjustment, and each thrust that wasn't met with thanks earned a painful smack to her rear. The lube was assisted by his precum as he approached climax. Not wanting his plan to be thwarted, he pulled out, leaving her whining in dissapointment.

"Don't worry, bitch. Tutor will make you cum." He promised, removing the dildo from her snatch and shoving it into her ass, a bit too dry for comfort. He ripped the foil package open, sliding the condom on with practised eas, and humped her from behind like a dog. She was clentching around him, each movement of his hips pressing his own cock and the dildo inside of her, essentially gangbanging her without the jealousy involved. He reached down and played with her clit, smirking at the power he had over her.

"Cum now, you fucking whore." He commanded, and she did. Screaming out in pleasure so loudly that, even gagged, she was likely heard by the neighbors. He didn't last long in the contracting, spasming tunnel, his own body locking and then jerking as he emptied himself into her waiting snatch.

"Good girl." He praised, pulling out, slipping the condom off, and tossing it into the waist bin near the couch. He removed her gag and the bar, wrapping her in her coat and his arms.

"Thank you, tutor." She mumbled, obviously tired out.

"You can call me Grant outside of session, pet." he told her, and she smiled so widely that for a moment, he regretted the sadistic plans he had for her.